Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,259 members, 7,829,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! (44065 Views)

I Think I'm A Lesbian. I'm Attracted To Only Girls / I'm An Ugly Lady But I'm Attracted To Only Extremely Good Lookin Men / I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by Emperoo: 11:58pm On Dec 30, 2021
Anonymous993775:
This might sound weird but I'm turned on when I see dead women. I find them attractive. I've masturbated to many dead women in movies and graphic pictures on the internet of random dead women, even here on Nairaland. I need some help. Sex with living women is boring and I lose erection. To sustain erection I have to think of them dead.

I need some advice.

Jesus is your only solution meditate on his word day and night and with time you'll not believe you did those things, get a Bible!! Do you go to church or listen to Gods word at all?

2 Likes

Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by Freighthost: 11:59pm On Dec 30, 2021
Spirit of d death is calling ur soul

But you need Jesus Christ hence forth as your personal lord and savior

Pls go straight to a good church and start serving God almighty in a full Christain way and don’t miss major church programs

You need God almighty and bible

God forgive u n ur desire

2 Likes

Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by Emperoo: 12:02am On Dec 31, 2021
Freighthost:
Spirit of d death is calling ur soul

But you need Jesus Christ hence forth as your personal lord and savior

Pls go straight to a good church and start serving God almighty in a full Christain way and don’t miss major church programs

You need God almighty and bible

God forgive u n ur desire

Yes,

Christ is the only one he needs now...

2 Likes

Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 31, 2021
Oga, i think it is a Defect in the brain just Like masturbation

Renew your mind with positive thoughts

Go out or hang out with friends during your leisure time

Have a DOG as a pet (I bet u ,u will hate dead bodies)
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by qtguru(m): 12:13am On Dec 31, 2021
Anonymous993775:
This might sound weird but I'm turned on when I see dead women. I find them attractive. I've masturbated to many dead women in movies and graphic pictures on the internet of random dead women, even here on Nairaland. I need some help. Sex with living women is boring and I lose erection. To sustain erection I have to think of them dead.

I need some advice.

Why not use your original moniker to post this, weirdo undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by Oppy2k2: 12:38am On Dec 31, 2021
Nkan mbe labe orun.......

1 Like

Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by ninetyfive: 12:41am On Dec 31, 2021
Anonymous993775:

I need some advice.

Lol. No be childs. When your mom is dead then you look at her dead body and masturbate. Mtcheeeeeeeew. Absolutely Nonsense
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by abulude: 1:42am On Dec 31, 2021
Anonymous993775:

I need some advice.

You're actually necrophiliac. I advise you see a psychiatrist in any of the teaching hospitals around you. One good thing is that it is treatable.

Necrophilia is rare disorder, but know that you're not the only person with this condition in the world. Some necrophiliacs only fantasise about the act, without carrying it out but others do carry it out on dead body that are still fresh (especially those that work in mortuaries).

2 Likes

Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by abulude: 1:43am On Dec 31, 2021
Anonymous993775:

So you think my problem is spiritual?

No, it is not.
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by orgylover: 9:22am On Dec 31, 2021
Anonymous993775:

I need some advice.
this is bigcowhorn. See wetin e don turn to

1 Like

Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by ogododo: 9:22am On Dec 31, 2021
Anonymous993775:

I need some advice.

U Don die before?
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by EmmanuelScott1(m): 9:22am On Dec 31, 2021
My brother go work for mortuary grin grin
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by Eteka1(m): 9:22am On Dec 31, 2021
Jesus is Lord
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by orgylover: 9:22am On Dec 31, 2021
longetivity:
It is called Necrophilia
did he ask u for the name?
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by seyz91(m): 9:22am On Dec 31, 2021
shocked Indeed you do need help, you don't need to say as we already know cheesy
Anonymous993775:

I need some advice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by EmzyT: 9:23am On Dec 31, 2021
Rubbish

People keep creating monikers everyday and Create a Strange and Fictitious topics that same day just to hit front Page! They now see it as if they've made it In life once they hit Nairaland Front Page sad

Rubbish

1 Like

Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by OneKinGuy(m): 9:23am On Dec 31, 2021
Omo na to carry your case go Gib the gods ooo
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by peacettw: 9:23am On Dec 31, 2021
Help sounds like an understatement. I suggest exorcism

1 Like

Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by Olam09(m): 9:23am On Dec 31, 2021
Anonymous993775:

I need some advice.

Omo you problem don go far.. this is spiritual.

1 Like

Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by handsomeyinka(m): 9:24am On Dec 31, 2021
posty56:
Jesus is Lord, it's called necrophilia, the sexual attraction to dead people, bro you need strong deliverance.
And strong revival
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by Eaglesence: 9:24am On Dec 31, 2021
Anonymous993775:

I need some advice.

Locate Prophet Peter Abiola Adebisi at Christ Miracle Church Mission Akiode b/stop Ojodu Berger lagos. To be fore warned is to before armed.

Before your own go done for evil hand.
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by DSC7: 9:24am On Dec 31, 2021
shocked shocked shocked...

Village people don finish work for ur head ooo

1 Like

Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by gidado14(m): 9:25am On Dec 31, 2021
Anonymous993775:

I need some advice.
hmmmm this one don chop winch

Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by Donedeal1(m): 9:26am On Dec 31, 2021
Op,you actually need more than help you need
Total deliverance immediately.
Please enlist for one.

1 Like

Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by Enny2013(f): 9:26am On Dec 31, 2021
slimjohn2k5:
Get a sex doll or go work for mortuary

Hahahaha!!!!
Working in d mortuary will b ok.
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by worldclass68(m): 9:26am On Dec 31, 2021
haaa undecided cry

This one hard gan
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 31, 2021
Chisos shocked

Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by Fashionista01(f): 9:26am On Dec 31, 2021
slimjohn2k5:
Get a sex doll or go work for mortuary
You want to go to a place where he will see more dead women to rape.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by Kwara1stson: 9:26am On Dec 31, 2021
Anonymous993775:

So you think my problem is spiritual?
no sir, your problem is that you are very mad
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by cejaypriesty(m): 9:26am On Dec 31, 2021
Anonymous993775:

I need some advice.
How many of them have you killed to sustain your erection ?..
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by Mayeldah(m): 9:26am On Dec 31, 2021
Its risky having you around living women. Your case pass deliverance sef.

check the next online forum for help, NL don't handle cases like these shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer / Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived / When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.