Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! (44027 Views)

I Think I'm A Lesbian. I'm Attracted To Only Girls / I'm An Ugly Lady But I'm Attracted To Only Extremely Good Lookin Men / I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by nedekid: 11:53am On Dec 31, 2021
Only God will protect our daughters form psychos. undecided shocked

1 Like

Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by sidneyeze: 11:54am On Dec 31, 2021
Maybe you need to die and join them, by then you will be satisfied and enjoy your women without problems
Anonymous993775:
This might sound weird but I'm turned on when I see dead women. I find them attractive. I've masturbated to many dead women in movies and graphic pictures on the internet of random dead women, even here on Nairaland. I need some help. Sex with living women is boring and I lose erection. To sustain erection I have to think of them dead.

I need some advice.
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by Damicares(f): 11:54am On Dec 31, 2021
Anonymous993775:

So you think my problem is spiritual?
Spiritual, Spiritual and mental bro. Get help ASAP!!!
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by henry457: 11:56am On Dec 31, 2021
Some people comment are so annoying. someone is looking for a solution and u guys are here making mockery of him by saying some stupid comment. what if you are d person in this situation, u guys should have conscience.

Brother this is something spiritual,you need a serious deliverance from a strong man of God. I advise you to visit a true man of God to solve your problem. please visit a true man of God.
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by samler(m): 11:58am On Dec 31, 2021
Weting I no go hear ,Look at it this way, maybe OP get low self esteem couldn't woo a living lady....
Na so baba come turn am to dead people.... End time signs though...

1 Like

Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by Bigchristo: 12:01pm On Dec 31, 2021
Anonymous993775:
This might sound weird but I'm turned on when I see dead women. I find them attractive. I've masturbated to many dead women in movies and graphic pictures on the internet of random dead women, even here on Nairaland. I need some help. Sex with living women is boring and I lose erection. To sustain erection I have to think of them dead.

I need some advice.
This one nor just well at all
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 31, 2021
This is how most serial killers started!

If you don't get out of that mindset, you could graduate into killing ladies just to sleep with their dead body.

Only you can make the decision to STOP. And STOP IMMEDIATELY after before it completely runs you!
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by samler(m): 12:05pm On Dec 31, 2021
Smiles,OP no want spend money...you go still buy palm wine for the dead beautiful ladies

1 Like

Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by Mamijoh(f): 12:05pm On Dec 31, 2021
What rubbish is this?? Mistcheeeeeeeeew undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by samuelson06(m): 12:17pm On Dec 31, 2021
seguno2:

Oyinbos used to think like this until they applied their God given brains to observe, document and analyse behaviours for scientific and medical solutions that we unevolved blacks pay for with our miserable small coins thereby going deeper into extreme poverty.
Does it not remind you of Jesus Christ’s parable of talents

No one's dismissing talent or science. But you should know that even science is highly limited. If the so-called Oyinbos were so good in research and all, COVID-19 wouldn't be killing them like fowl and threatening everyone.

So, before you feel they're so good with finding solution to every human problem, ask yourself why they've not been able to find a solution to a COVID-19 or even HIV/AIDS that's as old as man now. If you feel everything is about science and the intellect then you have a long way to go.

I'm still challenging you to get in touch with this guy and have a hard talk with him about when his woes started and you'll be shocked that it's not just about using science methods to find a solution to a problem.

I believe in science and I also believe in the operation of the spirit. Science may be a able to manage a problem but the root of that problem most times, go beyond science. Deal with that!
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by Solofresh2: 12:28pm On Dec 31, 2021
yuping:
Continue at least we the sane people have one less competitor.
Mind the way you talk to people bro
If you knew you can't help him, just shut the f**k up

1 Like

Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by 9icetoo(m): 12:28pm On Dec 31, 2021
Anonymous993775:

I need some advice.
Now this is a problem worth pondering. grin grin
The year can now end. I have seen all there is to see. 2022 oya come along.
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by Babyface33: 12:31pm On Dec 31, 2021
Hmmmm, spiritual matter ,no idea
Abeg I need job my friends here.
Am also into installation of tiles
I run project analysis too.
Pls help me out
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by webxpert107: 12:32pm On Dec 31, 2021
Nairaland is hardly the best place to bring a serious matter. It's filled with kids, immature adults and bunch of frustrated lots.
If this was to be an American forum, what you will get are actual support and real workable advice.

My advice, urgently try to see a therapist.
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by Solofresh2: 12:35pm On Dec 31, 2021
Anonymous993775:

I need some advice.
I think you should desert yourself from too much people because if they find out about this almost everyone will neglect you.
Just stay away from seeing dead bodies and move closer to God.
Warning: Stay away from dead bodies or stop imagining it
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by TheLoneCitizen(m): 12:36pm On Dec 31, 2021
Anonymous993775:

Brother, you don't have a spiritual problem, don't give the devil any credit.
This is psychological.

You need to seek mental help because a large number of serial killers are necrophilic in nature.
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by yuping(m): 12:36pm On Dec 31, 2021
Solofresh2:
Mind the way you talk to people bro
If you knew you can't help him, just shut the f**k up
And you believe he needs help?
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by TheLoneCitizen(m): 12:42pm On Dec 31, 2021
rainlover:
Attention seeker.

If you're sincere, then, go work in a mutuary.

You're one of the unfortunate reasons people don't seek help for problems in societies like Nigeria.

Don't you know that necrophilia starts with dead bodies before escalating to killing of living people to get the pleasure?

Man is pouring out his problem, and you're urging him on.
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by Bizibi(m): 12:44pm On Dec 31, 2021
Anonymous993775:

it is!!!

Remain small you go start to dey pay mortuary attendant to knack dead people.
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by ussv: 12:45pm On Dec 31, 2021
Jesus Christ !!!!!!
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by BluntCrazeMan: 12:45pm On Dec 31, 2021
Anonymous993775:

I need some advice.
Is this real or what??
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by BluntCrazeMan: 12:46pm On Dec 31, 2021
Bizibi:
it is!!!

Remain small you go start to dey pay mortuary attendant to knack dead people.
Akatamkpoo!!
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by Bizibi(m): 12:47pm On Dec 31, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
Akatamkpoo!!
e reach shout!!! Na the highway he dey so,make person save am.
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by preciousfeb(m): 12:59pm On Dec 31, 2021
You are under a Spell. An evil has been pronounced against you amd it has to do with dead spirit. You can only set yourself free by repentance and prayers or having someone spiritually powerful to pray and break the curse on you.
Anonymous993775:

I need some advice.
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by Jonah507(m): 1:13pm On Dec 31, 2021
YourFavorite21:
what's the name of the font, u are using bro?

That thing follow the phone come o
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by Investor137: 1:21pm On Dec 31, 2021
Iyama this one don go oo
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by Wealthoptulent(m): 1:21pm On Dec 31, 2021
Anonymous993775:

I need some advice.

Not advice u need oo! Na DELIVERANCE or OS RELOADED ... VIRUS DEY
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by makavellidon: 1:22pm On Dec 31, 2021
Anonymous993775:

I need some advice.
pastor righteousness2 your attention is needed here
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by desgiezd(m): 1:32pm On Dec 31, 2021
This is soo weird!

You truly need help!
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by noble2faith(m): 1:33pm On Dec 31, 2021
Jeon:

GODFORBID
AIRFORCE1 COME AND SEE UR BRO angry

Your eye is deadly!
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by PrincewithGod(m): 1:45pm On Dec 31, 2021
You are on your way to hell and eternal destruction. The devil has taken over your soul with this inordinate desires and lusts. Come to Jesus, He will save you and deliver you completely.
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by Kingspower(m): 1:53pm On Dec 31, 2021
U are a living corpse

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army / How To Tell If A Girl/guy Is A Virgin / Help! She Is Just 23years Old But Acts Like An Old Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.