Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! (44072 Views)

I Think I'm A Lesbian. I'm Attracted To Only Girls / I'm An Ugly Lady But I'm Attracted To Only Extremely Good Lookin Men / I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 31, 2021
Necrophilia seek help before you turn into a serial killer/rapist and get shot, burned or hanged.
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by DrSultanSpeaks: 9:36am On Dec 31, 2021
Anonymous993775:
This might sound weird but I'm turned on when I see dead women. I find them attractive. I've masturbated to many dead women in movies and graphic pictures on the internet of random dead women, even here on Nairaland. I need some help. Sex with living women is boring and I lose erection. To sustain erection I have to think of the dead.

I need some advice.
Bro I do understand your plight, you are suffering from Necrophilia go see a psychiatrist before it lead you to crime.
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by goodman5(m): 9:36am On Dec 31, 2021
U dey mad
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by tweakdude1: 9:36am On Dec 31, 2021
Anonymous993775:
This might sound weird but I'm turned on when I see dead women. I find them attractive. I've masturbated to many dead women in movies and graphic pictures on the internet of random dead women, even here on Nairaland. I need some help. Sex with living women is boring and I lose erection. To sustain erection I have to think of them dead.

I need some advice.

Bro stuffs like this is not a social media thing.

Go to church

1 Like

Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by KingAzubuike(f): 9:36am On Dec 31, 2021
longetivity:
It is called Necrophilia
He's not asking for the name Mr ITK. The boy said he needs help.
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by slogozer(m): 9:37am On Dec 31, 2021
Anonymous993775:
This might sound weird but I'm turned on when I see dead women. I find them attractive. I've masturbated to many dead women in movies and graphic pictures on the internet of random dead women, even here on Nairaland. I need some help. Sex with living women is boring and I lose erection. To sustain erection I have to think of them dead.

I need some advice.

My brother please make your way to MFM tonight and let God intervene and break the yoke.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by casppyjay: 9:37am On Dec 31, 2021
OkoroPeugeot:
You need a psychologist to trace the root of the attraction and fix it.

Except you want to work in a mortuary I'm not sure how this can work.
thanks people dey talk of deliverance I just taya
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 31, 2021
That's a very creepy fantasy,is it that you have killed someone before and had sex with them?
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by Dimma360: 9:37am On Dec 31, 2021
Anonymous993775:

I need some advice.
Am out of here I never saw this post
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by Solo2205: 9:38am On Dec 31, 2021
You don chop bellefull now ........ a man in poverty go dey find how do deliver himself from poverty first
Necrophile oshi
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by house10s: 9:38am On Dec 31, 2021
SmellySperm:
Na mortuary attendant u suppose be. U for don give plenty dead body belle finish with ur necrophilic fetish grin

carry virus enter him own body

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by nosiebaba(m): 9:38am On Dec 31, 2021
Later una go say God isn't real.
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by TheSourcerer: 9:39am On Dec 31, 2021
I really hate people like you.
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by ipobarethieves: 9:39am On Dec 31, 2021
sad The living DEAD
Pa Righteousness2,is this one normal so sad?
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by TheSourcerer: 9:39am On Dec 31, 2021
nosiebaba:
Later una go say God isn't real.
God Is real

1 Like

Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by reucom: 9:39am On Dec 31, 2021
Anonymous993775:

I need some advice.

Thank God you cried out for help cos this is not normal at all.
You will have to get help before this evil spirit consume you totally.

Look for MFM Ministry around you and go for Deliverance. You really need to be delivered NOW bro. God help and bless you

1 Like

Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by seguno2: 9:39am On Dec 31, 2021
posty56:
Jesus is Lord, it's called necrophilia, the sexual attraction to dead people, bro you need strong deliverance.

Deliverance by a psychotherapist, since it has a scientific name- necrophilia

1 Like

Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by samuelson06(m): 9:40am On Dec 31, 2021
Anonymous993775:

I need some advice.

There's something you have done that you need to confess and then go close to God wholeheartedly.

1 Like

Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by Tryon4(m): 9:40am On Dec 31, 2021
slimjohn2k5:
Get a sex doll or go work for mortuary
You're adding to his existing injuries bro..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by seguno2: 9:41am On Dec 31, 2021
Anonymous993775:

So you think my problem is spiritual?

Not necessarily.
Medical/psychological problem, more likely.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by Peace081: 9:42am On Dec 31, 2021
KingAzubuike:

He's not asking for the name Mr ITK. The boy said he needs help.
grin cheesy grin
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by LivingTribunal: 9:42am On Dec 31, 2021
Anonymous993775:

I need some advice.
visit the nearest mortuary
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by mikywonder(m): 9:42am On Dec 31, 2021
Mortuary attendant is ur calling
U go make am that side
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by onpoint247: 9:42am On Dec 31, 2021
The name of what you are suffering from is Necrophilia is a pathological fascination with dead bodies, which often takes the form of a desire to engage with them in sexual activities, such as intercourse. Though prohibited by the laws of many countries, there have been many reported cases of necrophilia throughout history.

Anonymous993775:

I need some advice.
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by OriOko88(m): 9:42am On Dec 31, 2021
Abeg ejor.. Help me..im stranded rt now in lokoja going to lagos from abuja. Pls tfare ia transport company is so high.. I need 2k to complete my tfare. Pls help a soul. God no go shame you ooo. 0.1.6.7.4.16.3.5.2 u!nion bank. Plsss don't let bandit kidnap me.
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by seguno2: 9:42am On Dec 31, 2021
samuelson06:
There's something you have done that you need to confess and then go close to God wholeheartedly.

Why not a scientific/medical/psychological solution
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by Aurelius1(m): 9:43am On Dec 31, 2021
Solo2205:
You don chop bellefull now ........ a man in poverty go dey find how do deliver himself from poverty first
Necrophile oshi
He is obviously overfed that's why he has such cravings. A hungry man won't have time for such unhealthy fantasies.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by Emma5097: 9:43am On Dec 31, 2021
Mahd oooooo. See matter. Omo!!!! Only word I have is "perplexed".

[

quote author=Anonymous993775 post=108933259]This might sound weird but I'm turned on when I see dead women. I find them attractive. I've masturbated to many dead women in movies and graphic pictures on the internet of random dead women, even here on Nairaland. I need some help. Sex with living women is boring and I lose erection. To sustain erection I have to think of them dead.

I need some advice. [/quote]
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by casppyjay: 9:43am On Dec 31, 2021
Imagynation:
Try and ask questions on how you were conceived.Hope you were not conceived in weird place such as habitable for the dead and at a eerie hour.You can pick it up from there.It is so abnormally abnormal!
u dey over imagine oooo ur brain don dey cosmos mode already sef
Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by Johnelo: 9:44am On Dec 31, 2021
I admire your honesty..
One thing In life is everybody has one or two problems sexually or otherwise.
But we all cover it up just because we don't want to be laughed at.
But there's a saying that a problem shared is a problem Solved. So be rest assured that inasmuch as you've shared your problem it will be solved

One thing I will tell you is this be persistent in your prayer to God about your problem

1 Like

Re: I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! by tolugiwa(f): 9:44am On Dec 31, 2021
Bro, your problem is spiritual abeg. You sure say village people no dey ontop you mata so? You need serious prayer o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived / I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. / When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.