Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Am I The Only One Who Enjoys Watching Strangers? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I The Only One Who Enjoys Watching Strangers? (2947 Views)

My Girlfriend Enjoys Watching Nak£d Women / Who Enjoys MouthAction More Between Men And Women? / Who Enjoys Sucking Of The Breast, The Man Or The Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I The Only One Who Enjoys Watching Strangers? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 28, 2022
undecided

I just sit by my window watching my neighbours...

Or go out to a park nearby and watch the families and friends walk in and out, gist and laugh...

Not that I can't approach them, I'm very social...

I just enjoy looking at humans... Esp when they are comfortable...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I The Only One Who Enjoys Watching Strangers? by delzbaba(m): 4:07pm On Mar 28, 2022
Very funny, na the same 24hrs everybody get, you dey waste your own on lookery.

13 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Who Enjoys Watching Strangers? by Ishilove: 4:10pm On Mar 28, 2022
Yes, you are the only one.

3 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Who Enjoys Watching Strangers? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 28, 2022
delzbaba:
There's nothing to do...
Re: Am I The Only One Who Enjoys Watching Strangers? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 28, 2022
Ishilove:
Yes, you are the only one.
Hmm... I need to be more productive

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Who Enjoys Watching Strangers? by Think4Yourself: 4:14pm On Mar 28, 2022
BoredBerry:
Hmm... I need to be more productive
Get busy
Re: Am I The Only One Who Enjoys Watching Strangers? by longetivity(m): 4:22pm On Mar 28, 2022
Na because u never start to dry hustle for money nah, your mama still dey feed u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I The Only One Who Enjoys Watching Strangers? by YourFavorite21(m): 4:29pm On Mar 28, 2022
Wierd.
Re: Am I The Only One Who Enjoys Watching Strangers? by nams77: 4:38pm On Mar 28, 2022
I don't think anything is wrong with you. I do same too but not a full time preoccupation grin

Sometimes I look at people and the flux and dynamics around human relationships, I look at behavioural patterns among people and archive them in my memory. It help me group and class people, read and understand humans and enable my relationship with them.
Sometimes, a comment, a word or expression can tell so much about a person.
I have come to have a deeper understanding of humans and sometimes it helps me manipulate people, pre-empt people to act in pre-determined way and even anticipate moves from other people.

I learnt all this from watching people.

Cc. Ishilove

6 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Who Enjoys Watching Strangers? by Blunttruth: 4:44pm On Mar 28, 2022
BoredBerry:
undecided

Or go out to a park nearby and watch the families and friends walk in and out, gist and laugh...

Nothing wrong with it. My mind actually went somewhere else. Thought you meant peeking at strangers during sex. grin

2 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Who Enjoys Watching Strangers? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 28, 2022
Hmm, the way things dey go for this country.
I no fit sit down dey look strangers, before them go think say I wan kidnap person. undecided

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Who Enjoys Watching Strangers? by KingAlayinde(m): 5:11pm On Mar 28, 2022
BoredBerry:
undecided

You never start life race that why my sis....... How to win big always on my mind , no time to looks anybody faces
Re: Am I The Only One Who Enjoys Watching Strangers? by segaloo(f): 5:20pm On Mar 28, 2022
BoredBerry:
undecided

☝️
Re: Am I The Only One Who Enjoys Watching Strangers? by segaloo(f): 5:20pm On Mar 28, 2022
BoredBerry:
undecided

☝️
Re: Am I The Only One Who Enjoys Watching Strangers? by Boogyman557: 5:25pm On Mar 28, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ..

EVERYBODY wit der OWN MATTERS..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Who Enjoys Watching Strangers? by Guderian(m): 5:30pm On Mar 28, 2022
OP i dey feel you but try dey engage yourself for productive things.
Everybody with there own

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I The Only One Who Enjoys Watching Strangers? by Ishilove: 5:30pm On Mar 28, 2022
nams77:
I don't think anything is wrong with you. I do same too but not a full time preoccupation grin

Sometimes I look at people and the flux and dynamics around human relationships, I look at behavioural patterns among people and archive them in my memory. It help me group and class people, read and understand humans and enable my relationship with them.
I have come to have a deeper understanding of humans and sometimes it helps me manipulate people, pre-empt people to act in pre-determined way and even anticipate moves from other people.

Cc. Ishilove
HardMirror
Re: Am I The Only One Who Enjoys Watching Strangers? by czarr(m): 5:51pm On Mar 28, 2022
You're a creep.
Re: Am I The Only One Who Enjoys Watching Strangers? by HardMirror(m): 6:20pm On Mar 28, 2022
nams77:

Cc. Ishilove
not surprised ishilove called me. We are into the same businesses and you think almost same as myself. Back to the topic.... highly successful people ( even people like hitler), the billionaires and influencers of generations all think this way... infact psychologist see a psychopathic pattern in the way these people think... meaning they are not normal.
Re: Am I The Only One Who Enjoys Watching Strangers? by HardMirror(m): 6:22pm On Mar 28, 2022
BoredBerry:
undecided

I do same too. I take rides around town just to observe people.
Re: Am I The Only One Who Enjoys Watching Strangers? by Datikwerreboi(m): 6:33pm On Mar 28, 2022
delzbaba:
He's not wasting it, he's relaxing . Do you work more than a barrow pusher ? ITK cheesy
Re: Am I The Only One Who Enjoys Watching Strangers? by nams77: 6:35pm On Mar 28, 2022
HardMirror:
not surprised ishilove called me. We are into the same businesses and you think almost same as myself. Back to the topic.... highly successful people ( even people like hitler), the billionaires and influencers of generations all think this way... infact psychologist see a psychopathic pattern in the way these people think... meaning they are not normal.
Lol.
Re: Am I The Only One Who Enjoys Watching Strangers? by nams77: 6:45pm On Mar 28, 2022
HardMirror:
I do same too. I take rides around town just to observe people.
I sit in bars and joints sipping a drink and watching people.

It's something I enjoy in my free time.especially in new environments
I can just take a ride to a new part of town, sit down in a bar beside the road and watch people go about their routine.
My brain processes and analyze lots of data and compare and evaluate the visual information I'm getting.

Some of us are made to exist in higher planes.
Before now, I use to be a bit of a clairvoyant. But I discovered that it unsettles people and they get afraid when I tell them things they least expect about them. So I stopped.
These information comes in a lot of ways, dreams, mental impulses, deep and uncanny perception and understanding of a particular person. Sometimes, it's just intuition. I can't explain it.
Ishilove before you start looking at my as some wizard or weirdo, I'm very natural, everyday type of bro you see around.

I'm just in touch with my inner self. A lot of people can't

Before you rule it down as joblessness, it is not. I'm a very busy person. For those saying this is as a result of joblessness.

Like hardmirror rightly said, very intelligent people are like that. They see and understand meaning and rythme in so many things

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I The Only One Who Enjoys Watching Strangers? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 28, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Who Enjoys Watching Strangers? by HardMirror(m): 7:28pm On Mar 28, 2022
nams77:

Lol.
you would be surprised how much we have in common. I am into solar power and construction. Not into interior decor now but my next target. I did the solar installations for Chief Godwin Omene in his home in Mosoga and the street lights too at the Anglican church he built in mosogha, don couple of jobs in Delta state. Lol. My dad once lived in warri too.
I am that guy alone in the bar with his phone and his drink. I go out alone more often than I do with others.
Re: Am I The Only One Who Enjoys Watching Strangers? by Reelmii: 7:38pm On Mar 28, 2022
Go get something doing so people can watch u too
Re: Am I The Only One Who Enjoys Watching Strangers? by Ishilove: 7:42pm On Mar 28, 2022
nams77:

I can just take a ride to a new part of town, sit down in a bar beside the road and watch people go about their routine.
My brain processes and analyze lots of data and compare and evaluate the visual information I'm getting.

Before now, I use to be a bit of a clairvoyant. But I discovered that it unsettles people and they get afraid when I tell them things they least expect about them. So I stopped.
These information comes in a lot of ways, dreams, mental impulses, deep and uncanny perception and understanding of a particular person. Sometimes, it's just intuition. I can't explain it.
Ishilove before you start looking at my as some wizard or weirdo, I'm very natural, everyday type of bro you see around.

Before you rule it down as joblessness, it is not. I'm a very busy person. For those saying this is as a result of joblessness.

Like hardmirror rightly said, very intelligent people are like that. They see and understand meaning and rythme in so many things
I don't think you're weird. I just can't identify with it because half the time I'm living in my head so watching people bores me. My mind is like a gentle, curious puppy that sees something and follows it to watch, chew, shake and play with until it tires and moves to something else.
Re: Am I The Only One Who Enjoys Watching Strangers? by anoda(m): 8:36pm On Mar 28, 2022
Na to wear white wig and funny overcoat with one good audio drama on ear piece( might I recommend Ars Paradoxica or Electric Easy). Frown ur face and judge everybody.
Re: Am I The Only One Who Enjoys Watching Strangers? by anoda(m): 8:41pm On Mar 28, 2022
nams77:

telekenetic T-100, cus d way ur brian take dey analyze data nor be small.
Re: Am I The Only One Who Enjoys Watching Strangers? by toujurs: 8:46pm On Mar 28, 2022
You are not social anything. undecided.
Re: Am I The Only One Who Enjoys Watching Strangers? by nams77: 9:13pm On Mar 28, 2022
HardMirror:
you would be surprised how much we have in common. I am into solar power and construction. Not into interior decor now but my next target. I did the solar installations for Chief Godwin Omene in his home in Mosoga and the street lights too at the Anglican church he built in mosogha, don couple of jobs in Delta state. Lol. My dad once lived in warri too.
I am that guy alone in the bar with his phone and his drink. I go out alone more often than I do with others.
Actually moving into Solar right. Just waiting for the right office space. I will have to hit you up for guidance on that
Re: Am I The Only One Who Enjoys Watching Strangers? by HardMirror(m): 9:35pm On Mar 28, 2022
nams77:

Actually moving into Solar right. Just waiting for the right office space. I will have to hit you up for guidance on that
oh just moving into it? You can drop your email or something I will contact you. Oh no need. I have your number from your profile. Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dear Nigerian Men, Please Let Our Women Breathe / What Are Your Heartbreak Symptoms? / Is It Not Too Early

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.