Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Why Do Majority Of Igbo Ladies / Women Have Ogbanje Generally, Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Majority Of Igbo Ladies / Women Have Ogbanje Generally, Why? (1150 Views)

True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. / Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. / Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Majority Of Igbo Ladies / Women Have Ogbanje Generally, Why? by chim14(m): 7:11pm On Dec 30, 2021
What's up with this Ogbanje and Igbo women?
I also noticed that Igbo ladies or women are very Hot tempered like say tomorrow no dey. Once they get angry, its like that Ogbanje spirit hiding inside them becomes activated and they can do and undo.

I have observed these things from all the igbo ladies I have encountered.

What do you think?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Majority Of Igbo Ladies / Women Have Ogbanje Generally, Why? by Dukio: 7:12pm On Dec 30, 2021
This tribal bst!!

God punish your ancestors

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Majority Of Igbo Ladies / Women Have Ogbanje Generally, Why? by Biggie2000(m): 7:13pm On Dec 30, 2021
Maybe Ogbanjes find you attractive.
Re: Why Do Majority Of Igbo Ladies / Women Have Ogbanje Generally, Why? by Foreverme5221: 7:14pm On Dec 30, 2021
Pls, what's ogbange?
Re: Why Do Majority Of Igbo Ladies / Women Have Ogbanje Generally, Why? by MufasaLion: 7:16pm On Dec 30, 2021
Stop this bullshit! Igbo girls are the best, anyways.
Re: Why Do Majority Of Igbo Ladies / Women Have Ogbanje Generally, Why? by MufasaLion: 7:16pm On Dec 30, 2021
Foreverme5221:
Pls, what's ogbange?

A possessed human.
Re: Why Do Majority Of Igbo Ladies / Women Have Ogbanje Generally, Why? by specialmati(m): 7:19pm On Dec 30, 2021
chim14:
I also noticed that Igbo ladies or women are very Hot tempered like say tomorrow no dey. Once they get angry, its like that Ogbanje spirit hiding inside them becomes activated and they can do and undo.

What do you think?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you have a spirit wife you own is finish.no escape unless you repent

1 Like

Re: Why Do Majority Of Igbo Ladies / Women Have Ogbanje Generally, Why? by Nyascobar1414: 7:19pm On Dec 30, 2021
Fernandez pablo is an Old HAG.. Know this and know feminism
Re: Why Do Majority Of Igbo Ladies / Women Have Ogbanje Generally, Why? by gistray: 7:20pm On Dec 30, 2021
Why majority Of Oduduwa Females always smell?

Why please

1 Like

Re: Why Do Majority Of Igbo Ladies / Women Have Ogbanje Generally, Why? by Ryda(m): 7:25pm On Dec 30, 2021
Generally?

Why are you stereotyping abeg
By the way I'm sure you haven't dated up to a dozen igbo ladies.

The ones you're dating are possessed deal with it, it's your problem.

Your topic is even misleading sef angry
Re: Why Do Majority Of Igbo Ladies / Women Have Ogbanje Generally, Why? by helinues: 7:26pm On Dec 30, 2021
Tribal bigotry
Re: Why Do Majority Of Igbo Ladies / Women Have Ogbanje Generally, Why? by Thesaint141(m): 7:28pm On Dec 30, 2021
gistray:
Why majority Of Oduduwa Females always smell?

Why please

1 Like

Re: Why Do Majority Of Igbo Ladies / Women Have Ogbanje Generally, Why? by yuping(m): 7:41pm On Dec 30, 2021
J
Re: Why Do Majority Of Igbo Ladies / Women Have Ogbanje Generally, Why? by Landmack: 7:41pm On Dec 30, 2021
You should also be asking your tribesmen and those in your entire lineage why they keep having erectile dysfunction and passing it down to generations.

Nonsense
Re: Why Do Majority Of Igbo Ladies / Women Have Ogbanje Generally, Why? by uthlaw: 10:25pm On Dec 30, 2021
MufasaLion:
Stop this bullshit! Igbo girls are the best, anyways.
they are the highest single ladies searching for husband, pls why is it like that?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Majority Of Igbo Ladies / Women Have Ogbanje Generally, Why? by MufasaLion: 10:38pm On Dec 30, 2021
uthlaw:
they are the highest single ladies searching for husband, pls why is it like that?

I'll respond when I see a proof of this your false claim. Show me the data.
Re: Why Do Majority Of Igbo Ladies / Women Have Ogbanje Generally, Why? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 30, 2021
Coming from a tribalistic and senseless afonja man.
Re: Why Do Majority Of Igbo Ladies / Women Have Ogbanje Generally, Why? by Dizzyyish: 10:43pm On Dec 30, 2021
Re: Why Do Majority Of Igbo Ladies / Women Have Ogbanje Generally, Why? by uthlaw: 10:48pm On Dec 30, 2021
MufasaLion:

I'll respond when I see a proof of this your false claim. Show me the data.

I'm not talking about data,physical experience,but if it is false claim, no wahala!
Re: Why Do Majority Of Igbo Ladies / Women Have Ogbanje Generally, Why? by MufasaLion: 10:50pm On Dec 30, 2021
uthlaw:
I'm not talking about data,physical experience,but if it is false claim, no wahala!

You're using your personal experience to judge millions of women of a particular tribe? Clearly, you can never be a student of science and logic.
Re: Why Do Majority Of Igbo Ladies / Women Have Ogbanje Generally, Why? by uthlaw: 11:07pm On Dec 30, 2021
MufasaLion:

You're using your personal experience to judge millions of women of a particular tribe? Clearly, you can never be a student of science and logic.
watin concern me with student of science and logic...na street hustler I be!
Re: Why Do Majority Of Igbo Ladies / Women Have Ogbanje Generally, Why? by Oturatetuala(m): 11:17pm On Dec 30, 2021
Please if you see any ogbanje, kindly connect her to me I won borrow 100billion from them and i don't mind what will happen.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Majority Of Igbo Ladies / Women Have Ogbanje Generally, Why? by Nobody: 5:27am On Dec 31, 2021
Dukio:
This tribal bst!!

God punish your ancestors
Ese..
Re: Why Do Majority Of Igbo Ladies / Women Have Ogbanje Generally, Why? by Nobody: 5:29am On Dec 31, 2021
chim14:

What do you think?
Ogggfesefhh*"nonsense doesn't even exist you are just being a tribalistic scroundrel..5 persons are needed to report the OP so he could get banned for breaking the rules of this forum..
Re: Why Do Majority Of Igbo Ladies / Women Have Ogbanje Generally, Why? by Kobojunkie: 5:37am On Dec 31, 2021
chim14:

What do you think?
A new year will dawn in less than 24hrs from now. I think you should take this time before then to make a firm decision to spend less time pondering the meaningless lies that crawl through your mental in the New year to come. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Majority Of Igbo Ladies / Women Have Ogbanje Generally, Why? by chim14(m): 4:57pm On Mar 11, 2022
Oturatetuala:
Please if you see any ogbanje, kindly connect her to me I won borrow 100billion from them and i don't mind what will happen.

grin grin grin grin grin grin Abeg I no fit laugh, u funny.
Re: Why Do Majority Of Igbo Ladies / Women Have Ogbanje Generally, Why? by chim14(m): 5:03pm On Mar 11, 2022
Internet is powerful sha, jst strike small match with your phone in your room, come see wild fire and commotion.

Omo no be small thing, Okpemu tie wrapper wear cloth join.

grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Does Age Really Matters In A Relationship?? / "You Look Like A Prostitute" - Fan Reacts As Bbnaija Angel Shows Bigger Breasts / Meet The First Cross-dresser In Nigeria "Area Scatter" (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.