Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? (13081 Views)

Here Is This Multi Million Business You Should Venture Into(new Discovery) / 25 "Fake" Excuses You Make Every Day / Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Dreiwizzy: 7:51am On Dec 31, 2021
Laeroy:
I discovered that cryptocurrency would make you richer ,better and financially free than any 9-5 job out there if you can dedicate time and effort in acquiring skills on how trade it.
Greetings! My Binance facial recognition is taking forever to recognise my face; what do suggest I do?
Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Lalami3232(m): 7:52am On Dec 31, 2021
nathpope:

Ok...as a beginner, can you pls suggest the coirse or programming to start with?

As kids, we started counting from 1,2,3..
What isnthe 1,2,3 of programming?

Programing is very vast, so make I tell you my field (web, desktop and mobile development).
Start with HTML, move to CSS, run inside JavaScript life, flirt with Python and possibly impregnate it, then turn Oracle/Mongo/MySQL to your baby mama grin.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by nathpope(m): 7:55am On Dec 31, 2021
Lalami3232:

Programing is very vast, so make I tell you my field (web, desktop and mobile development).
Start with HTML, move to CSS, run inside JavaScript life, flirt with Python and possibly impregnate it, then turn Oracle/Mongo/MySQL to your baby mama grin.

I love the way you broke it down. Tnx.

Do you have links that one can surf?
I know there are millions of them online... But there is a reason why one way leads directly to a destination while some other ways pass thru
Bends and turns..

1 Like

Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Toneyski1: 7:55am On Dec 31, 2021
I discovered Nigeria is a scam���
Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 31, 2021
Miracood2:
I also discovered that..

There is money in this country.

You just need knowledge on how to make it.
kindly share the knowledge with me, please. I have pmed you
Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 31, 2021
HenryDion:
I discovered how to make 100M in less than six months.

I discovered the deceptive and manipulative nature of women.

I discovered peace, knowing that in the end, we're nothing but a big cosmic joke. Nothing really matters!

Like, what's the point of it all, to be born, only to die, ceasing to exist, returning to oblivion - the state before you were born.

You wouldn't even know when you're dead, cause you are not alive to experience what it means. I can't imagine not existing, just like many.

That is why we used religion to deny ourselves this reality - we don't want to believe that death is the end due to our hardened human ego.

Nothing we do or will do ever matter in the grand scheme of things, cause we're no less insignificant than the ants in the field.

I have grown in wisdom, and in wealth, despite Buhari being president.

And most of all, I'm proud to be alive, to have survived. This is the only precious thing money cannot buy.
as per your first line, kindly share with me. Thank you. I have pmed you
Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Princeton92(m): 7:58am On Dec 31, 2021
chatinent:
I discovered how to live long.

Tell us about it.....
Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Princeton92(m): 7:59am On Dec 31, 2021
chatinent:
I discovered how to live long.

Tell us about it please....
Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by dieavirgin(m): 8:00am On Dec 31, 2021
Stevyne:
They send am gimme
accumulated 2 games 1.2 odds each from same market. Still test running though

Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by dieavirgin(m): 8:02am On Dec 31, 2021
Mandorland:
kindly share the knowledge with me, please. I have pmed you
through begging, d guy should win bigger d'or
Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 31, 2021
dieavirgin:
I Don discover surest 1.2 odds on 1xbet 2 day ago. Even d sharpest mallam knife no fit cut am. Unfortunately, I have made up my mind to stop betting. What can I do?
share with me abeg
Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Funkybabee(f): 8:05am On Dec 31, 2021
Don't rely on any body

U didn't owed anybody dine, give if you wish

You are not made for anyone except God, we are just guardian of ourselves

1 Like

Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by edunaragold(f): 8:07am On Dec 31, 2021
10 ways to sleep with a hard to get lady
Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by 77up(m): 8:07am On Dec 31, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Let it begin with you op, share the kind of business you discovered, it might be another blessings for others.
Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Lalami3232(m): 8:09am On Dec 31, 2021
nathpope:

I love the way you broke it down. Tnx.

Do you have links that one can surf?
I know there are millions of them online... But there is a reason why one way leads directly to a destination while some other ways pass thru
Bends and turns..

I would advise you to learn with books rather than videos. It makes you a better and more vast developer. Not just one book but different books. Go to z-lib.org and download free books. But if you wish to learn with videos, use coding addict or courses by Maximilian Schwarzmuler or Jonas Schmedsman

7 Likes

Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 31, 2021
Laeroy:

But you must be thankful to religion which serves as a cushioning effect to stop man from eating man....

Imagine if the average man believes there's really no life after death, the rate of ritualism, killings and destructions would be highly increased, and to reduce this, Oyinbo man sold religion to us.
We must applaud them for a job well done.
The most idiotic comments of the year.
Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 31, 2021
HenryDion:

Indeed. I agree with you wholeheartedly. Religion is a necessary tool. That is why I hardly indulge in meaningless debates to convince anyone that death is the end. It's a bitter knowledge, and it comes with its burden. Ignorance is bliss. I envy them.
What's your prove that death is not the end.
Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by dieavirgin(m): 8:16am On Dec 31, 2021
theForth:

Show me way
still test running
Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by LZAA: 8:16am On Dec 31, 2021
That BMC Zombies will never have sense
That helinues loves nnamdi kanu and wants igbo wife wink grin
Cc AfonjaConehead Afamed greenback blackking98

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by helinues: 8:18am On Dec 31, 2021
LZAA:
That BMC Zombies will never have sense
That helinues loves nnamdi kanu and wants igbo wife wink grin
Cc AfonjaConehead Afamed greenback blackking98

The new discovery this year is about how Meth drug case in SE have been under reported in Nigeria.

I just discovered that some of the addicts are here on NL reason why they always incoherent on topics

grin

2 Likes

Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by wildikeman(m): 8:19am On Dec 31, 2021
That life is valueless in Nigeria.... Suicide is the option
Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by 77up(m): 8:25am On Dec 31, 2021
Lalami3232:
I discovered alot of things but make I share just few with una.

1. Nairaland na the most bitter forum worldwide
2. This forum can pollute your mind if you no dey mentally strong. Most of us wey dey plan to marry very soon don dey get rethink because of wetin we dey read and see here everyday grin
3. This platform get 99% hypocrites. Dem go call you simp for here but dem go do worse offline. Dem go say dem be feminist for here but dem go dey loyal pass primary one student wey just start school when dem see small money.
4. Impossibility is a thing of the mind
5. Believe 99% of what you see/read here, at your own peril
6. Software development is the new oil.
7. Tomorrow is so unpredictable, na only today na sure
8. I no fit emphasize number 6 enough, but abeg make we all try give a shot at software development. I'm a testimony of this!!! Go online, learn web or mobile development and thank me later. If you're good, you won't work in 9ja but abroad. Imagine say dem dey pay you $2K for a start and you dey your house.
9. Read number 6 again......
10. Number 9

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "the day I go mistakenly born girl pikin, I go ***** "
Thank you very much, your no 1 & 2 is true, we attack each other anyhow on tribal and political line. Your no 5 is true, this forum makes us believe that Igbo hate Yoruba and yoruba hate hausa which is pure lie, we all know we do things with each others offline without fear .

Thank you so much for your no 6, will look into that direction this coming year , thank you.

Op, I discovered that;

1: Hatred towards others will stain your soul
2: Taking care of family especially your parents is great
3: Pick up some friends and leave some friends is important.
4: Reading too much meaning to a words is bad
5: Only God can do everything.

3 Likes

Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by RapistOnBail: 8:26am On Dec 31, 2021
Zaynkad:

No
I think that’s why u had a crash in the business.

Try running it again yourself. You’ll love it.

1 Like

Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Limassol(m): 8:26am On Dec 31, 2021
1.My Health and wellness is precious, as such i have gathered and learned the the secrets to obtain optimal health. 2.The internet is a valuable source of information - of course, you've got to know how to find it. 3.To truly understand geopolitics, you need to diversify your sources of information. 4. Science is beautiful, to fully appreciate it, trust it. 5. The key to sucess are 3 things : Planing, Patience and consistency. 6. For an individual to achieve maximum success and happiness he/she ought to realise they are the leader of their life - everything depends on you, from choices and decisions to actions. You are the master of your life. 6. All sites on the internet are not created equal, some are extremely informative and educative, while some not so much. 7. Regret, Self-pity, Resentment and complaining are not only a waste of time but also destructive. A new day calls for a new begining. 8. Nigeria's woes are unlikely to go away any time soon, the next president is likely to be a populist..

1 Like

Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Limassol(m): 8:28am On Dec 31, 2021
who will make big-sounding promises he will hardly keep. As such the next 8 years are unlikely to be promising. These are just some of the things i discovered, it was truly an amazingly beautiful year for me - full of upheavals and uncertainty but also a year of self-discovery, meaning and purpose. Happy new year to all!
Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by SmartPolician: 8:29am On Dec 31, 2021
HenryDion:

Indeed. I agree with you wholeheartedly. Religion is a necessary tool. That is why I hardly indulge in meaningless debates to convince anyone that death is the end. It's a bitter knowledge, and it comes with its burden. Ignorance is bliss. I envy them.

Laeroy

Religion has its positive role, but it doesn't mean we cannot do away with it. Without religion, we just need stringent and (at the same time) citizen-centric laws to kick evils out of the society.

Religion appears indispensable in a society where the government fails to do the basic things it ought to do for its citizens. In this case, it's either people turn to God to do those things or take to crime to survive. A good example is what's happening in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by peppermint7(m): 8:33am On Dec 31, 2021
Miracood2:
1) Person wey treck today by tommorow fit buy Lexus 350

2) If your nigga collect, follow rejoice, carry am go places for confirmation
!
Wish am more grace more confirmations

Correct that thing wer you type

1 Like

Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by musicwriter(m): 8:35am On Dec 31, 2021
The most important thing I discovered is: The truth about Satan. What is Satan? What is Lucifer? The biggest secret in the world https://www.africason.com/2021/07/what-is-satan.html
Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by smartr: 8:36am On Dec 31, 2021
1. I learned not to do pass myself. If I can't truly afford something, I'll just rest.

2. Saving is as important as earning. After all my suffering and efforts of 2021, I'm finishing the year with little money in my account.

3. Problems no dey ever finish. New ones pop up everyday. The only way to maintain a good BP is to handle the problems that won't wreck your account and leave the rest.

4. Man must create another source of income no matter how small. Another source of income would have helped me pay the bills at least, instead of having to accumulate debt to pay bills. Your main hustle can be slow at times.

5. No matter what, lean on God; The burdens of life have been heavy on me this 2021 and leaning on God helps to keep me sane and also give me hope that the future will be better.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Bignuell(m): 8:37am On Dec 31, 2021
VlamesIffect:
FO.R.EX NO EASY

Omo market just dey use me catch cruise.

Win today, lose tomorrow.

But i got better, & will still get better
No lies, we don't back down till we better than how we started
Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by captain247: 8:43am On Dec 31, 2021
I failed in a major thing I needed cos I didn't listen to God I listen to the lies of man. In life, never follow what man says over what God show to you personally no matter where that person stands in your life.
But I thank God for the step up in levels of life in this 2021.
Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Teslason(m): 8:50am On Dec 31, 2021
Beiii:
Opened my third eye
Great!
How was the experience?
Can you see things beyond the natural?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Do You Hate About Our Moderator? / Police Arrests, Return N15m To Sokoto Robbery Victim / What Your Zodiac Sign Says About You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.