Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,649 members, 7,813,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? (13063 Views)

Here Is This Multi Million Business You Should Venture Into(new Discovery) / 25 "Fake" Excuses You Make Every Day / Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Number2(m): 7:14am On Dec 31, 2021
My reputation was badly damaged this year, but I discovered that with enough courage, you can do without a reputation.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by HacheNoire: 7:18am On Dec 31, 2021
The moment you start having death at the back of your thoughts, your life become simpler and easy.

Your quest for material things diminishes, and the life for those you will leave behind you will start building

You get to realize you just a walking dust!

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Worksunlimited: 7:20am On Dec 31, 2021
Miracood2:
1) Hate no man

2) Envy no man

3) Trust no man

Wetin I go tell ma mate if I come back I no make am embarassed

Be humble

1 Like

Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Lalami3232(m): 7:20am On Dec 31, 2021
Zaynkad:

Please after learning the skill how do I get high paying clients

Learn first, then you would have them coming. Better still, go online and see how others are doing it. I don't wish to expose too much here, b4 our 9ja yahoo men to infiltrate the biznes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Zaynkad: 7:21am On Dec 31, 2021
RapistOnBail:
Hello sir,

Would you like to share your Agricultural loss experience. I would like to understand what really went wrong and maybe proffer solutions on what to do right next time.

Thank you.
I invested in honey business but i didn't get desired resturns
Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 31, 2021
dieavirgin:
I Don discover surest 1.2 odds on 1xbet 2 day ago. Even d sharpest mallam knife no fit cut am. Unfortunately, I have made up my mind to stop betting. What can I do?

Show me way
Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Goldbw122(m): 7:24am On Dec 31, 2021
Cry p to
Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by RapistOnBail: 7:24am On Dec 31, 2021
Zaynkad:

I invested in honey business but i didn't get desired resturns
Honey business is quite lucrative.

Where you the one running the daily activities of the honey business?
Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 7:27am On Dec 31, 2021
Afonja Muslim miscreants discovered how to lick Tinubu bumbum

Cc: helinues, ThatFairGuy

2 Likes

Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Zaynkad: 7:28am On Dec 31, 2021
Lalami3232:

Learn first, then you would have them coming. Better still, go online and see how others are doing it. I don't wish to expose too much here, b4 our 9ja yahoo men to infiltrate the biznes
Can I send a mail. I already in the process of learning
Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by FKMagazine(m): 7:28am On Dec 31, 2021
Starting ur business is sweeter than working for pple
Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Irupetepete: 7:28am On Dec 31, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

pls can u share the business?
Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by phemmyfour: 7:29am On Dec 31, 2021
I discovered that Nigeria problem will continue for a very longtime to come
Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Stevyne: 7:29am On Dec 31, 2021
dieavirgin:
I Don discover surest 1.2 odds on 1xbet 2 day ago. Even d sharpest mallam knife no fit cut am. Unfortunately, I have made up my mind to stop betting. What can I do?
They send am gimme
Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by GreaterFuture6: 7:29am On Dec 31, 2021
Joelobioha:
sniper entry
??
Don't get you
Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Irupetepete: 7:30am On Dec 31, 2021
Miracood2:
1) Person wey treck today by tommorow fit buy Lexus 350

2) If your nigga collect, follow rejoice, carry am go places for confirmation
!
baba show me way abeg
Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Joelobioha(m): 7:30am On Dec 31, 2021
GreaterFuture6:

??
Don't get you
sorry this one na forex stategy
Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by ArticleBeast: 7:31am On Dec 31, 2021
Miracood2:
1) Person wey treck today by tommorow fit buy Lexus 350

2) If your nigga collect, follow rejoice, carry am go places for confirmation
!
Person wey trek today fit still trek tomorrow

6 Likes

Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Zaynkad: 7:36am On Dec 31, 2021
RapistOnBail:
Honey business is quite lucrative.

Where you the one running the daily activities of the honey business?
No
Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by nathpope(m): 7:37am On Dec 31, 2021
Lalami3232:
I discovered alot of things but make I share just few with una.

1. Nairaland na the most bitter forum worldwide
2. This forum can pollute your mind if you no dey mentally strong. Most of us wey dey plan to marry very soon don dey get rethink because of wetin we dey read and see here everyday grin
3. This platform get 99% hypocrites. Dem go call you simp for here but dem go do worse offline. Dem go say dem be feminist for here but dem go dey loyal pass primary one student wey just start school when dem see small money.
4. Impossibility is a thing of the mind
5. Believe 99% of what you see/read here, at your own peril
6. Software development is the new oil.
7. Tomorrow is so unpredictable, na only today na sure
8. I no fit emphasize number 6 enough, but abeg make we all try give a shot at software development. I'm a testimony of this!!! Go online, learn web or mobile development and thank me later. If you're good, you won't work in 9ja but abroad. Imagine say dem dey pay you $2K for a start and you dey your house.
9. Read number 6 again......
10. Number 9

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "the day I go mistakenly born girl pikin, I go ***** "

Kindly share you email. Lets talk pls.
Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:39am On Dec 31, 2021
HenryDion:
I discovered how to make 100M in less than six months.

I discovered the deceptive and manipulative nature of women.

I discovered peace, knowing that in the end, we're nothing but a big cosmic joke. Nothing really matters!

Like, what's the point of it all, to be born, only to die, ceasing to exist, returning to oblivion - the state before you were born.

You wouldn't even know when you're dead, cause you are not alive to experience what it means. I can't imagine not existing, just like many.

That is why we used religion to deny ourselves this reality - we don't want to believe that death is the end due to our hardened human ego.

Nothing we do or will do ever matter in the grand scheme of things, cause we're no less insignificant than the ants in the field.

I have grown in wisdom, and in wealth, despite Buhari being president.

And most of all, I'm proud to be alive, to have survived. This is the only precious thing money cannot buy.
About being a big cosmic joke, lol it's true. One of the things I have been looking at for years. It has dawned on me finally. We are a speck in space. If our planet gets blown into oblivion, our galaxy (not the universe) will not feel like anything happened.

4 Likes

Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Lalami3232(m): 7:40am On Dec 31, 2021
nathpope:

Kindly share you email. Lets talk pls.

Say whatever you wish to say here, sir/ma. Your answer to your question may help others

1 Like

Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by YourFavorite21(m): 7:42am On Dec 31, 2021
lonelydora:
I discovered a new sex style
can you teach me? cheesy
Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Aurelius1(m): 7:43am On Dec 31, 2021
I discovered that since some people like the vulture griller are still die hard Buhari supporters Nigeria WILL not get better even in the next 100 years.

1 Like

Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by nathpope(m): 7:45am On Dec 31, 2021
Lalami3232:

Say whatever you wish to say here, sir/ma. Your answer to your question may help others

Ok...as a beginner, can you pls suggest the coirse or programming to start with?

As kids, we started counting from 1,2,3..
What isnthe 1,2,3 of programming?

2 Likes

Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 31, 2021
Vinnie2000:

This is What I keep telling those that Carry RedPillers and Feminist matter on the Heads, esp on romance section! sad

Particularly one FernandezPablo newbie! sad

When they will start seeing the Terrible consequences, it will be too Late! undecided embarassed
Did I not tell you to stop crying on my mention..tell this gibberish to your fellow men who keeps insulting women...
Women have been ridiculed on nairaland for a very long time whilst I watch..but now I came up to stand for women you are complaining..
Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Kindness218: 7:45am On Dec 31, 2021
Don't trust anyone with your money
Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:45am On Dec 31, 2021
Lalami3232:

My bros, no be to read computer science be the thing oooo. The question be say "you sabi programming?"
This software development job no need certificate, E be like mechanic job. If you're good, dem go take you and abandon who get degree. Show me one person wey sabi programming wey no get job for 9ja? We change jobs like akara and beans. Anyways, I no fit argue with you sha but I'm a testimony of what programming can do. You fit even dey do 4jobs at the comfort of your home.
I rest my case!!!
I started HTML, made very decent progress, was consistent for two months because I set a milestone of six to nine months for myself and then I stopped in September. I am sad. I am starting again and I will not stop again. Thank you for giving me the energy to wake up!

5 Likes

Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Galadimabawa: 7:45am On Dec 31, 2021
I discovered this year that I'm not a Messiah to any body, all those I can't do without you, if you didn't give me/us who will is just a way of manipulating your mind to keep you emotionally attached to them, there by exhausting your source of finance.

I really thanks God for that discovery.
Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Lalami3232(m): 7:49am On Dec 31, 2021
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

I started HTML, made very decent progress, was consistent for two months because I set a milestone of six to nine months for myself and then I stopped in September. I am sad. I am starting again and I will not stop again. Thank you for giving me the energy to wake up!

So happy to hear, bro. But learning HTML for 2months is not too good. You ought to learn HTML for 2weeks then move to CSS for 3 weeks, then JavaScript for eternity. If I may ask, how long do you spend on coding?

5 Likes

Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 31, 2021
I discovered a Survey that paid me $700 (287k). used the proceed to start a business and it paid off
it changed my life,

Modified : the survey is ongoing Check the link on my Signature.

happy new year

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? / How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? / What Do You Hate About Our Moderator?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.