Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Pastor Wife Shake Her Backside And Twerk While Dancing In The Church - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastor Wife Shake Her Backside And Twerk While Dancing In The Church (3770 Views)

Slay Queen Cooks & Twerks In Kitchen, 'daddy' Eats On Her Backside As She Twerks / Lady Selling Banana Causes Stir With Her Backside. / Lady Poses As Her Fiancé Checks Out Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Wife Shake Her Backside And Twerk While Dancing In The Church by Starpost: 10:03am On Dec 31, 2021
Pastor Wife Shake Her Backside And Tw£rk While Dancing In the Church (Video)

A pastor’s wife stole the show in church by reason of her dancing during the moment of singing praises to the lord
The mummy pastor in heels sent the congregation into frenzy as she surprisingly went on the floor and twerked like a youngster.

Mixed reactions have trailed the video as many found it hilarious while others thought the song playing in the background brought out a different side of the lady.

A pastor’s wife showed the congregation that she was a good stepper by putting on a great display during

Source: [url] https://www.daybreaknews.com.ng/2021/12/pastor-wife-shake-her-backside-and-twrk.html?m=1 [/url]

1 Share

Re: Pastor Wife Shake Her Backside And Twerk While Dancing In The Church by apostle96: 10:04am On Dec 31, 2021
Wahala dey o

1 Like

Re: Pastor Wife Shake Her Backside And Twerk While Dancing In The Church by doggedfighter(f): 10:04am On Dec 31, 2021
Correct woman.

She understands that dance whether religious or not it's all physical exercise.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Wife Shake Her Backside And Twerk While Dancing In The Church by DannyXpress: 10:06am On Dec 31, 2021
Shedi bala bala for the lord cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Wife Shake Her Backside And Twerk While Dancing In The Church by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 31, 2021
Twerking in the presence of the lord, Some women no get shame ooo, shey she think say nah club she dey?
Re: Pastor Wife Shake Her Backside And Twerk While Dancing In The Church by EmptyGarden(m): 10:08am On Dec 31, 2021
Old habits...
Re: Pastor Wife Shake Her Backside And Twerk While Dancing In The Church by smartasuen(m): 10:13am On Dec 31, 2021
If she's doing it to God's glory then wetin concern you MOD?

Happy New Year in Advance, Nairalanders!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Wife Shake Her Backside And Twerk While Dancing In The Church by Zendinho(m): 10:15am On Dec 31, 2021
Traits is like pregnancy....

You cannot hide it forever... cheesy

Oloshoism is a trait... grin

Therefore, she can't hide it forever...

Quote me and expect amadioha. tongue

1 Like

Re: Pastor Wife Shake Her Backside And Twerk While Dancing In The Church by Anigreat: 10:20am On Dec 31, 2021
You see these nonsense new churches called pentecostal churches. Na total rubbish e be. Any day you see me for any pentecostal churches, no be church I de go, na those olosho women I wan go look their cleavages, laps and yansh

That was how I entered Christ embassy and winners chapel the other day, I go find one corner siddon the look oloshos on the loose, I shake my head and asked myself "so na church be dis one''

1 Like

Re: Pastor Wife Shake Her Backside And Twerk While Dancing In The Church by Wawelexy(m): 10:24am On Dec 31, 2021
She's slaying for the lord.....

Is she the end time pastor's wife?
Re: Pastor Wife Shake Her Backside And Twerk While Dancing In The Church by sammycipher(m): 10:42am On Dec 31, 2021
Starpost:
Pastor Wife Shake Her Backside And Tw£rk While Dancing In the Church (Video)

A pastor’s wife stole the show in church by reason of her dancing during the moment of singing praises to the lord
The mummy pastor in heels sent the congregation into frenzy as she surprisingly went on the floor and twerked like a youngster.

Mixed reactions have trailed the video as many found it hilarious while others thought the song playing in the background brought out a different side of the lady.

A pastor’s wife showed the congregation that she was a good stepper by putting on a great display during

Source: [url] https://www.daybreaknews.com.ng/2021/12/pastor-wife-shake-her-backside-and-twrk.html?m=1 [/url]

grin wetin church boys go dey knack this one eeh
Re: Pastor Wife Shake Her Backside And Twerk While Dancing In The Church by Truvelisback(m): 11:27am On Dec 31, 2021
Nna mehn!!! She gat to take it easy ooo, Make she no go let guys Dick go do stand up oviation.
Re: Pastor Wife Shake Her Backside And Twerk While Dancing In The Church by Dollarship(m): 12:50pm On Dec 31, 2021
cheesy angry angry grin
Re: Pastor Wife Shake Her Backside And Twerk While Dancing In The Church by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 31, 2021
Shake it well you can even rock your husband cos he ain't a wannabe redpiller.. grin wink
Re: Pastor Wife Shake Her Backside And Twerk While Dancing In The Church by cassidy1996(m): 1:33pm On Dec 31, 2021
hmmmm.....this must be NwaAmaikpe's church, cos him too like to dey chop pastor's wife
Re: Pastor Wife Shake Her Backside And Twerk While Dancing In The Church by obembet(f): 2:11pm On Dec 31, 2021
Where is the video now
Re: Pastor Wife Shake Her Backside And Twerk While Dancing In The Church by Uyi168: 2:15pm On Dec 31, 2021
dance azonto for Jesus.. grin
Re: Pastor Wife Shake Her Backside And Twerk While Dancing In The Church by Totilopussylick(m): 2:32pm On Dec 31, 2021
doggedfighter:
Correct woman.

She understands that dance whether religious or not it's all physical exercise.
cheesy this kind physical exercise is tempting brother Joshua the choir leader cheesy.
Re: Pastor Wife Shake Her Backside And Twerk While Dancing In The Church by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 31, 2021
Ogini ? In the presence of Da'LORD, just too bad.. a real niggar can't stand this..
Re: Pastor Wife Shake Her Backside And Twerk While Dancing In The Church by Kharol1234: 6:51pm On Dec 31, 2021
Pastor Pastor undecided
Re: Pastor Wife Shake Her Backside And Twerk While Dancing In The Church by MIRACULOUS123(m): 8:19pm On Dec 31, 2021
Damn nigga angry sad sad cheesy grin cry
Re: Pastor Wife Shake Her Backside And Twerk While Dancing In The Church by paulolee(m): 8:21pm On Dec 31, 2021
dt wan na twerk? she jus bend down to mimick wetin she de watch for Nigerian music videos on code..
Re: Pastor Wife Shake Her Backside And Twerk While Dancing In The Church by younglleo: 8:38pm On Dec 31, 2021
grin

(1) (Reply)

It Is Better To Date A Black And Beautiful African Girl Any Day / No Sex Before Marriage / Why I Broke Up Wt My Gf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.