Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya (29721 Views)

I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) / Reno Omokri: No Sympathy For Celebrities Who Go Broke In Old Age / ”people Show Love To The Dead Because They Won’t See Competitors Again” – Timaya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by colestephan86: 2:40pm On Dec 31, 2021
benjackugo:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYIwG6tIgbz/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Don't let God hear this one u dey talk o . Titanic was deemed unsinkable, and that nothing on earth can destroy it. It went down in less that 1 HR.

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by israelmao(m): 2:40pm On Dec 31, 2021
Except you're taking your boast in the Lord if not one strange disease or disaster can wipe out billions of dollars.
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by starz100: 2:41pm On Dec 31, 2021
Only one serious debilitating illness can part you with all your wealths. Note I did not say can make you part, but seperate you from your wealth. As in, there a lot of people who are rich today but don't know how their money is being spent by children, relatives and friends.
Bob Marley said "money can not buy life", so my brother be humble, even Bill Gates cannot yarn that trash.
Finally, God Almighty is the ultimate that all men must submit to. There is nothing we have on planet earth that is not subject to the elements, let us be guided.

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by lookingfly: 2:42pm On Dec 31, 2021
illicit:
No let village people reason u bro
u shall have what u say
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by juniorstar(m): 2:42pm On Dec 31, 2021
benjackugo:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYIwG6tIgbz/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Hmmm guess he typed this while high on something no let village ppl reason your matter spend 8months for icu you go wreck i no wan sabi who u be as as long as u be Nigerian.con go private join i piri u or dey go dialysis 3times a week u go just wreck.
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by Gt321(m): 2:42pm On Dec 31, 2021
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 31, 2021
NoFucksToGive:
[s][/s]

Shut up talkative.

People with wealth are not on nairaland. You are an empty barrel and a Delusional meth addict

You have just confirmed that you are poor.

angry
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by Omicron007: 2:43pm On Dec 31, 2021
[s]
obembet:
13 games and just 1 goal Most underrated GK this season
[/s]
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by Akharmony: 2:44pm On Dec 31, 2021
Egberi Papa No brooklyn for you again Ishaa Allah. . I will never B Poor, I reject poverty last wish for 2021. .
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 31, 2021
Saturn444:
Broke is for individuals with fear of poverty syndrome.

Bankruptcy is my thing. I could actually declare myself bankrupt to avoid paying income tax and I won't lose sense of self worth, unlike these loud talkers who aggrandise their self worth for vane Street love.

Fucckk the world and stay on the low and grow your wealth.
Omo. Timaya na Og grin
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by OriOko88(m): 2:45pm On Dec 31, 2021
9jaBloke:
MC Hammer
Wesley Snipes
Michael Jackson
Toni Braxton
Shad Moss
Marvin Gaye...all thought so
Who told u Michael Jackson got broke. What da bleep are u smoking rt there

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by Burruchaga71(m): 2:45pm On Dec 31, 2021
Even iron Mike Tyson said so.
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by emmabest2000(m): 2:46pm On Dec 31, 2021
Gbam
Onye kwe
Chi ya ekwe

A toast to your faith

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by NoFucksToGive: 2:46pm On Dec 31, 2021
Saturn444:

You have just confirmed that you are poor.

angry

Thats the thing about you drug addicts once someone calls you put on your lies you immediately get offended and the person poor. You are simply a drug addict lookimg for his next high
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by slan87(m): 2:46pm On Dec 31, 2021
No be everything mouth dey talk

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by A305: 2:47pm On Dec 31, 2021
MyVILLAGEpeople:
cool
He’s right
He isn't right because reality is savage.

A battle with strange illness is capable of wiping away his financial wealth in a time frame of one year. And still will solicit help from members of the public.

I do not wish that on TIMAYA but life does not follow the black and white rule.

In life; you can do everything right and still lose.

2 Likes

Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by einsteine(m): 2:48pm On Dec 31, 2021
Why are so many people angry at this statement?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:48pm On Dec 31, 2021
A305:
He isn't right because reality is savage.

A battle with strange illness is capable of wiping away his financial wealth in a time frame of one year. And still will solicit help from members of the public.

I do not wish that on TIMAYA but life does not follow the black and white rule.

In life; you can do everything right and still lose.

I think he’s just been positive and optimistic

2 Likes

Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by wonderr(m): 2:49pm On Dec 31, 2021
Go and ask JOB in the bible

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by einsteine(m): 2:50pm On Dec 31, 2021
israelmao:
Except you're taking your boast in the Lord if not one strange disease or disaster can wipe out billions of dollars.

No strange disease can wipe out billions of dollars. You people have no sense of scale. Do you know what billions of dollars are?
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by Angelfrost(m): 2:50pm On Dec 31, 2021
Vinnie2000:
[b][/b]

I did NOT want to comment but I am compelled to!
Timaya is 100% CORRECT! There is a Way you will carefully build ur Wealth dat you will NEVER go Broke!

Can Dangote ever be Broke?
Can Ronaldo go Broke?
Even if the Deadliest civil war or Famine happens in Nigeria, can Bishop Oyedepo become broke?
Or Ibrahim Babangida? undecided

Somebody who has settled down to Manage his Wealth is Speaking, u guys are arguing and calling Mike Tyson, Garvin gay,etc.. sad

Pls, He is Right! smiley

My brother, I have absolutely nothing but respect for the man, and I do believe he might be onto something...

However, some things are best left unsaid! Especially in a country with such poor socioeconomic distribution of the good life. It does no favor to his personality as well.

Truly wealthy people don't need to convince anyone of the extent of their wealth... Your money simply continues to speak, even decades after the person has been interred.

Timaya suppose don big pass this kind yarn!

2 Likes

Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 31, 2021
NoFucksToGive:

Thats the thing about you drug addicts once someone calls you put on your lies you immediately get offended and the person poor. You are simply a drug addict lookimg for his next high

You said Nairaland is only for the poor sir. Or are you not engaging your brain in your posts?

Take it easy, I am not the cause of your poverty. Please blame your father and his ancestors.
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by 49cents(m): 2:51pm On Dec 31, 2021
wonlasewonimi:
MC Hammer says hello
Mike Tyson says hello
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by GreatrAnalyst: 2:51pm On Dec 31, 2021
If you say so because of money stashed away, I pity you. No money is too much that can't finish.
If you say so because of shift in mentality, financial literacy and mentality of offering something to have rewards for your efforts, that means truly you a champion and you do know what you are saying.

Dangote still dey find money.
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by sammirano: 2:51pm On Dec 31, 2021
CAPITAL FOO.L. If The Devil himself reason your matter. You will be begging on the streets in 3 months time. Ode

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by PIPPROF(m): 2:53pm On Dec 31, 2021
wonlasewonimi:
MC Hammer says hello

Mc hammer is not broke

He is a major twitter investors
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by Smooyis(m): 2:54pm On Dec 31, 2021
How secured are you without God?
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 31, 2021
Hammyaladin:
Omo. Timaya na Og grin

He is rich, not wealthy. Rich is loud, wealth is silent. Rich is afraid of being broke. Wealth declares bankruptcy as a tax avoidance strategy.

Let's get it straight. I do not envy people cos I am very lonely at the top and I want many to be here but you need the right mindset if you must make it to this place.

If Timaya needs my help, I will very much show him how to increase the velocity of his money.

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by A305: 2:55pm On Dec 31, 2021
MyVILLAGEpeople:

I think he’s just been positive and optimistic
Yes I think so as well.

It's good to be positive and optimistic but not to be loud mouthed because as human; we don't know anything beyond now. Even if the universe suddenly ends, no human will know until after 8 minutes which will be very late to remedy the situation.

2 Likes

Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 31, 2021
Saturn444:

He is rich, not wealthy. Rich is loud, wealth is silent. Rich is afraid of being broke. Wealth declares bankruptcy as a tax avoidance strategy.

Let's get it straight. I do not envy people cos I am very lonely at the top and I want many to be here but you need the right mindset if you must make it to this place.

If Timaya needs my help, I will very much show him how to increase the velocity of his money.
Omo.. so sir r you into oil oland gas or something
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by Randy111(m): 2:56pm On Dec 31, 2021
This guy dey mumu. No wonder them send am go school but book no gree enter him brain. How book go enter that kind brain.
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by Datedoboy: 2:58pm On Dec 31, 2021
Egberi papa calm down cos this life is very dip. No let God reason your matter as pride o. Cos in one day all your investments you think you have can go down.

The Bible says the true God hates a boastful and proud spirit. In all you have achieved, thank God.

Only God can say something can never happen and it will be so. Nobody else have that right across the universe. Even Devil no fit talk like this how much more you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage And Awilo Longomba Collaborate (Photos) / Dammy Krane Freed By U.S Court Of Fraud Charges (Video) / Ini Edo Wows In Raw Gold Drip Dress To A Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.