Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,093 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya (29689 Views)

I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) / Reno Omokri: No Sympathy For Celebrities Who Go Broke In Old Age / ”people Show Love To The Dead Because They Won’t See Competitors Again” – Timaya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by PIPPROF(m): 3:59pm On Dec 31, 2021

Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by 7pages(m): 4:03pm On Dec 31, 2021
As little as 500k if I get it within 6 months, I can never be poor In my life again

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by Dude397(m): 4:07pm On Dec 31, 2021
Saturn444:

I have nothing on that axis, but will be at Anambra on the 3rd and 4th of January. Might likely visit Enugu to see how the place is, havent been there before.
Okay bro. Maybe if you visit we could align. I'm a graduate. No job forthcoming so I decided to learn barbing but nothing for now. However can u help me out with anything atleast do new year for me bro. I'm really down. By the way I sent you an email.
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by NoFucksToGive: 4:07pm On Dec 31, 2021
[s]
Saturn444:

LBella Naija LIB sounds strange to me. I will look it up and act accordingly but while I am in the wrong forum, I will continue to reprimand the sick minds that are here of which you are a prime candidate to think deeper beyond stupidity occasioned by self induced ignorance.

Like I said, do not blame me for your poverty, blame your Dad and his ancestors. Its not an insult it is a fact.
[/s]

shut up . drug addict

you beling here amongst the dung of society , you are not fit for LIb, Bella et al

dont take your filth and polute thise places.. infact the moderators of thise forums won't even allow you. you think there is nairaland.where you comment like a psyco ? they will delete your account immediately!

nairaland is for filthy low lives like you..

now.cry more.
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 31, 2021
Saturn444:

Yes.

I do have other businesses too. Just helping keep people fed etc
owk.
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by Jimmieking777(m): 4:10pm On Dec 31, 2021
I am not sure he said this
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by KillAlabi2021(m): 4:13pm On Dec 31, 2021
Angelfrost:

My brother, I have absolutely nothing but respect for the man, and I do believe he might be onto something...

However, some things are best left unsaid! Especially in a country with such poor socioeconomic distribution of the good life. It does no favor to his personality as well.

Truly wealthy people don't need to convince anyone of the extent of their wealth... Your money simply continues to speak, even decades after the person has been interred.

Timaya suppose don big pass this kind yarn!

You wey don pass the yarn

How much you get

BrokeAss modaphucker tongue
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by hardbody: 4:16pm On Dec 31, 2021
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by wonlasewonimi: 4:22pm On Dec 31, 2021
PIPPROF:

Dude is an investor now
undecided

His networth is about 2m dollars now. This guy was worth over 70m in the 90s. Being broke doesn't mean he is sleeping by the roadside.

I also have shares with twitter, I can claim to be an investor too bro
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by Angelfrost(m): 4:23pm On Dec 31, 2021
KillAlabi2021:

You wey don pass the yarn

How much you get

BrokeAss modaphucker tongue

I don't bandy words with dimwits... Please, enter your 2022 on your lane. Thank you.
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by samorobo: 4:25pm On Dec 31, 2021
Vinnie2000:
[b][/b]

I did NOT want to comment but I am compelled to!
Timaya is 100% CORRECT! There is a Way you will carefully build ur Wealth dat you will NEVER go Broke!

Can Dangote ever be Broke?
Can Ronaldo go Broke?
Even if the Deadliest civil war or Famine happens in Nigeria, can Bishop Oyedepo become broke?
Or Ibrahim Babangida? undecided

Somebody who has settled down to Manage his Wealth is Speaking, u guys are arguing and calling Mike Tyson, Garvin gay,etc.. sad

Pls, He is Right! smiley

Yes dangote can go broke.
Actually dangote is kinda da broke at the moment.running into series of debt with overwhelming interest. The govt is the last piece of fabric still holding him. If you know you know.
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by Damian10(m): 4:26pm On Dec 31, 2021
Very possible, he didn't say i will never stop being rich, he said i would never go broke which i think is very possible for none foolish people.
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by meobizy(f): 4:26pm On Dec 31, 2021
The motivating force behind most wealthy people is the fear of ending in poverty. What I don’t understand is how they teach their offspring to make money thereby continuing the lineage.

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by pacificom: 4:29pm On Dec 31, 2021
Mike tyson, Bobby brown, and many with huge success got broke at a point. Money is a spirit. Pray for the grace to always have it.
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by samorobo: 4:33pm On Dec 31, 2021
Tribalism123:

LOGIC:

Nigeria is broke
Timaya is a Nigerian.....
Therefore
Timaya is a broke ass niggar.

Shey na Aristotelian logic be this abi na baconian logic
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by thunderbabs: 4:34pm On Dec 31, 2021
illicit:
No let village people reason u bro

You mean Bayelsa winches grin

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by samorobo: 4:36pm On Dec 31, 2021
Vinnie2000:
[b]

My Brother..I tire for this guys oo!

How can Peeps like Mike Adenuga, Olusegun Obasanjo, Dangote, Tinubu, etc become broke?
People that have Invested in key areas of the nation's economy! sad
Timaya, I know must have Invested Properly and till now, he is making money from Music!

Some here are busy calling Job, Mike Tyson, Whitney Houston,etc..
If those became Broke, that's dier Business! undecided

Once you key into the Lucrative areas of Nigeria's wealth, you will NEVER become Poor again.
Let me stop here! smiley

All those people you listed can go broke. Clearly you don’t know how the business works and stock exchange market works. Plus there is a difference between going broke and being poor. The former can also be relative across various individuals.
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by thorpido(m): 4:36pm On Dec 31, 2021
fattprince:

No earthquake crises can bring him down as long as most of his money are not physical. Keeping money in stocks and shares and different ventures. Only God can destroy all at once but God don't work that way.
treatise:

Even if the value is stored in Crypto or Forex and the like ?
He will be forced to divest and pull out those monies when that crisis comes.
As hard as it may sound,I've seen people spend multi-millions on health challenges.
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by ceematics: 4:37pm On Dec 31, 2021
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by shawante(m): 4:52pm On Dec 31, 2021
airsaylongcome:

I mean! Mike Tyson earned more than Timaya could earn in two lifetimes and man still got broke.
Mike Tyson dey learn work na.. Sean Quinn once the RICHEST man in Ireland later went broke.
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by treatise: 4:57pm On Dec 31, 2021
thorpido:
He will be forced to divest and pull out those monies when that crisis comes.
As hard as it may sound,I've seen people spend multi-millions on health challenges.
This one make sense. His expression is akin to " this is the ship even God cannot sink" .
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by JOemmy(m): 4:59pm On Dec 31, 2021
He should better put his trust in God in this life anything is very possible pride goes before heavy fall. How much is he even worth is he worth up to a billion dollars?
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by Samulux: 5:19pm On Dec 31, 2021
Wetin concern Messi with ds new
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by vince96w2(m): 5:23pm On Dec 31, 2021
thorpido:
He's right in a way but also wrong.
There are 'earthquake crises' that can take all that money away.
He doesn't know that life happens...let him ask Mbadinuju for gov of anambra
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by Orosotare(m): 5:38pm On Dec 31, 2021
There's different between going broke and going poor, the latter is inevitable
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by Hkff: 5:39pm On Dec 31, 2021
How
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by Razaneli(m): 5:42pm On Dec 31, 2021
[quote author=feckos post=108962531]You know nothing Jon Snow!

Very reckless statement. How much do you have?

Lol
Just Free Timmy o

dude wz one of d main launderers for GEJ....
Obvious u didn’t know

E know wetin ei dey talk

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by vickydevoka(m): 5:59pm On Dec 31, 2021
shawante:
Men FAR richer than you have gone broke.. Calm down bros
He can't bcuz he really invested in himself
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by vickydevoka(m): 6:00pm On Dec 31, 2021
obembet:
13 games and just 1 goal Most underrated GK this season
How many assist
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by vickydevoka(m): 6:02pm On Dec 31, 2021
grandstar:
Wrong statement. Why?

Because time and unforeseen occurences before us all (Read Eccl 9:11-12)

Billionaires have gone bankrupt. A German billionaire, Adolf Merckle, committed suicide when he lost all his fortune.

Brazil one time richest man, Eike Batista, is now bankrupt. It should be a lesson for all.
For 9ja it's not possible. Can tinibu go broke?
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by vickydevoka(m): 6:03pm On Dec 31, 2021
timesup234:
Oga shut up your mouth. You are even broke as we speak. Talking as if you get 100million
His house is more than 100 million
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by luminouz(m): 6:05pm On Dec 31, 2021
grandstar:
Wrong statement. Why?

Because time and unforeseen occurences before us all (Read Eccl 9:11-12)

Billionaires have gone bankrupt. A German billionaire, Adolf Merckle, committed suicide when he lost all his fortune.

Brazil one time richest man, Eike Batista, is now bankrupt. It should be a lesson for all.

If you have like 10 billion naira in a vault in your house...surely you can make that boast yeah?

Those niggas you mentioned had stocks and bonds and a whole lot of e-money... Which can become trash.

Money in solid form like paper, gold and diamonds can last forever

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Korra Obidi Breastfeeding Her Daughter In Studio While Recording Her New Song / May D Welcomes Son, Ethan, With Carolina Wassmuth / Chidinma Ekile Cute, Petite & Gorgeous in New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.