Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,821 members, 7,817,396 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya (29691 Views)

I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) / Reno Omokri: No Sympathy For Celebrities Who Go Broke In Old Age / ”people Show Love To The Dead Because They Won’t See Competitors Again” – Timaya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 31, 2021
Hammyaladin:
Omo.. so sir r you into oil oland gas or something

Manufacturing

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by NoFucksToGive: 2:59pm On Dec 31, 2021
[s]
Saturn444:

You said Nairaland is only for the poor sir. Or are you not engaging your brain in your posts?

Take it easy, I am not the cause of your poverty. Please blame your father and his ancestors.
[/s]

you sreally are stupid and have comprehension problems, too much drugs are affecting your brains..

i said rich people arent on nairaland, is not the samething as saying everyone here is poor. once upon a time they used to hang here too with time they all moved to where their kind hang ... bella naija, LIB, Pulseng etc

you are a wretched addict and a lair... you dont even have 50k in your account ... i doubt if yoi have even eaten today at all
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by Vinnie2000(m): 3:00pm On Dec 31, 2021
Angelfrost:

My brother, I have absolutely nothing but respect for the man, and I do believe he might be onto something...

However, some things are best left unsaid! Especially in a country with such poor socioeconomic distribution of the good life. It does no favor to his personality as well.

Truly wealthy people don't need to convince anyone of the extent of their wealth... Your money simply continues to speak, even decades after the person has been interred.

Timaya suppose don big pass this kind yarn!

My Brother, According to Rapper Erigga, 'The Last kind of tea when I go ever drink nah PoverTea! sad cheesy cheesy

There is a way you will Suffer Poverty ehn, when you run into Wealth, all ur Business in life will be disassociating urself from that 'Guy'!

I suspect Timaya belongs to dis Category! smiley
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by Peters1212(m): 3:00pm On Dec 31, 2021
waynetee:
How much the black man get

Dnt be a racist
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by Badonasty(m): 3:01pm On Dec 31, 2021
Lol…even Mike Tyson broke so who the Bleep are you
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by cliqtips: 3:01pm On Dec 31, 2021
thorpido:
He's right in a way but also wrong.
There are 'earthquake crises' that can take all that money away.

He should ask the family of one popular Yoruba philanthropist...
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 31, 2021
NoFucksToGive:
[s][/s]

you sreally are stupid and have comprehension problems, too much drugs are affecting your brains..

i said rich people arent on nairaland, is not the samething as saying everyone here is poor. once upon a time they used to hang here too with time they all moved to where their kind hang ... bella naija, LIB, Pulseng etc

you are a wretched addict and a lair... you dont even have 50k in your account ... i doubt if yoi have even eaten today at all

LBella Naija LIB sounds strange to me. I will look it up and act accordingly but while I am in the wrong forum, I will continue to reprimand the sick minds that are here of which you are a prime candidate to think deeper beyond stupidity occasioned by self induced ignorance.

Like I said, do not blame me for your poverty, blame your Dad and his ancestors. Its not an insult it is a fact.

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by wonlasewonimi: 3:04pm On Dec 31, 2021
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by Tribalism123(m): 3:04pm On Dec 31, 2021
LOGIC:

Nigeria is broke
Timaya is a Nigerian.....
Therefore
Timaya is a broke ass niggar.

2 Likes

Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by Ashirioluwa: 3:06pm On Dec 31, 2021
Ask Mike Tyson how to become broke
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by airsaylongcome: 3:06pm On Dec 31, 2021
shawante:
Men FAR richer than you have gone broke.. Calm down bros

I mean! Mike Tyson earned more than Timaya could earn in two lifetimes and man still got broke.
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by Karemarealty288(m): 3:09pm On Dec 31, 2021
Sharrra there if Nicholas Cage can go broke who be you......

Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by jrusky(m): 3:09pm On Dec 31, 2021
Timaya! Timaya!! Timaya!!! How many time do I called you no one says this and survived it go back to history. Pls be guided not everything you have to say.

Money is a spirit you don't dares it that way bro. You be my guy anyday anytime but pls be guided. Na beg I beg you.
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 31, 2021
Saturn444:

Manufacturing
south west
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by SouLPoison(m): 3:09pm On Dec 31, 2021
You better don't.
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by adelaja70(m): 3:09pm On Dec 31, 2021
Vinnie2000:

U don start again! undecided

How did he Challenge God now?

Timaya is someone who has tasted Real poverty, hit fame, Invested his Millions carefully and might have Bigger Financial plans for the Future..

How he can he Go Broke just like that? sad
IF investment collapse nko?

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by Vinnie2000(m): 3:11pm On Dec 31, 2021
Kingsleyebere:
Nice!!!! Listen carefully for those ignorant ppl criticizing him! He said 'he can never go broke again' now that depends on how much he makes probably outside the music industry in a week or month! It's his cashflow and way of living that can determine
it!! If he gains about $100,000 every single month and spends about $60,000 within that same month then he can't go broke!! He's speaking what he knows can never happen to him! So ppl who are richer than him that went broke that's their business!! What u believe works for you!! If he believes that one day simply because he does not have upto $1 billion dollars he can go broke then he will definitely go broke!! What u believe can affect u a long way! That's why most are ppl are poor and broke while some like us are rich and wealthy! Their mindset is what's keeping most poor from being rich

My Brother..I tire for this guys oo!

How can Peeps like Mike Adenuga, Olusegun Obasanjo, Dangote, Tinubu, etc become broke?
People that have Invested in key areas of the nation's economy! sad
Timaya, I know must have Invested Properly and till now, he is making money from Music!

Some here are busy calling Job, Mike Tyson, Whitney Houston,etc..
If those became Broke, that's dier Business! undecided

Once you key into the Lucrative areas of Nigeria's wealth, you will NEVER become Poor again.
Let me stop here! smiley

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 31, 2021
Hammyaladin:
south west

Started at SW, but now national. I love South West, Lagos is home away from home.
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by Elliotwaveforec: 3:12pm On Dec 31, 2021
Psychokinetic:

Mtschew! All it can take is for one useless govt to freeze your bank accounts over trumped up charges and you go from 100 to 0 in 60 seconds. Never make unguided utterances!
Correct! Government can do it; stay low and enjoy your wealth.
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by stanliwise(m): 3:14pm On Dec 31, 2021
Saturn444:
Broke is for individuals with fear of poverty syndrome.

Bankruptcy is my thing. I could actually declare myself bankrupt to avoid paying income tax and I won't lose sense of self worth, unlike these loud talkers who aggrandise their self worth for vane Street love.

Fucckk the world and stay on the low and grow your wealth.
fucckk you too
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 31, 2021
Saturn444:

Started at SW, but now national. I love South West, Lagos is home away from home.
owk nice.... Consumable goods??
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by penceman(m): 3:14pm On Dec 31, 2021
That's because he lives in Nigeria where people like them are not taxed. Tax alone is enough to bankrupt people like timaya. He should probably pray that another buhari enters because if it's like a political economist like me they will pay their fair share to develop our country.
what nonsense

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 31, 2021
Vinnie2000:
[b]

My Brother..I tire for this guys oo!

How can Peeps like Mike Adenuga, Olusegun Obasanjo, Dangote, Tinubu, etc become broke?
People that have Invested in key areas of the nation's economy! sad
Timaya, I know must have Invested Properly and till now, he is making money from Music!

Some here are busy calling Job, Mike Tyson, Whitney Houston,etc..
If those became Broke, that's dier Business! undecided

Once you key into the Lucrative areas of Nigeria's wealth, you will NEVER become Poor again.
Let me stop here! smiley

Some diseases can take away everything.. Lol.

Best not to always call the gate keepers on oneself.
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by biggie73(m): 3:14pm On Dec 31, 2021
No man on earth work for his money or wealth. It's God that gives, and He will not take it from us.

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by ceematics: 3:15pm On Dec 31, 2021
Gwen Stephani who was once worth close to 10billion dollars went broke In less than 6 months no let Village people reason you bros!

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by Omijin: 3:15pm On Dec 31, 2021
If top ex footballers can go broke, I don't see why someone like you can't. I think Buhari needs to stop going abroad to borrow money, Timaya will help with less or no interest

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by Datedoboy: 3:16pm On Dec 31, 2021
Vinnie2000:
[b][/b]

I did NOT want to comment but I am compelled to!
Timaya is 100% CORRECT! There is a Way you will carefully build ur Wealth dat you will NEVER go Broke!

Can Dangote ever be Broke?
Can Ronaldo go Broke?
Even if the Deadliest civil war or Famine happens in Nigeria, can Bishop Oyedepo become broke?
Or Ibrahim Babangida? undecided

Somebody who has settled down to Manage his Wealth is Speaking, u guys are arguing and calling Mike Tyson, Garvin gay,etc.. sad

Pls, He is Right! smiley
All these people you mentioned can go brokeno matter how they manage their wealth. Can any human control the forces of nature? In life nothing is guaranteed.

A matured mind will keep mute even if he has everything. As Big as d earth is, we are all suspended on nothing and we are rotating and revolving as well round the sun.

Don't let d person who placed those forces that suspends d earth on nothing reason ur matter o cos e go be like film.

Ecclesiastes 5 vs 2 warns against speaking anyhow. Na so Dem say Titanic can never crash we saw the end result.

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by Phrankin(m): 3:16pm On Dec 31, 2021
Vinnie2000:

U don start again! undecided

How did he Challenge God now?

Timaya is someone who has tasted Real poverty, hit fame, Invested his Millions carefully and might have Bigger Financial plans for the Future..

How he can he Go Broke just like that? sad
That he has tasted poverty is no guarantee that he can't taste it again.

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by daddytime(m): 3:18pm On Dec 31, 2021
donprinyo:

unplugged brain u got there

Like the dolts that should have avoided copulating to birth a curse like you.
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by Vinnie2000(m): 3:18pm On Dec 31, 2021
adelaja70:

IF investment collapse nko?

Investments does NOT crash all in a Day! sad

Most Millionaires/Billionaires has 4,5,6 Kinds of investments and All of dem Cannot Crash in a day!
It can Gradually crumble, only AFTER dier deaths e.g MKO Abiola!

That Job biblical Story has messed up most pple's mindset! Reasons like dis is Y China is always thinking of Banning Religion! undecided

Dat aside, He is still a Musician! He is still making from his Talents!.. smiley
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by babsbolad: 3:18pm On Dec 31, 2021
Who is this one in terms of $? Even many footballers who earned big during their career went broke afterwards.
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 31, 2021
Hammyaladin:
owk nice.... Consumable goods??

Yes.

I do have other businesses too. Just helping keep people fed etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Korra Obidi Breastfeeding Her Daughter In Studio While Recording Her New Song / Chidinma Ekile Cute, Petite & Gorgeous in New Photos / Waje’s Hair Shaved By ‘in-laws’ In "Ewuro"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.