Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya (29725 Views)

I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) / Reno Omokri: No Sympathy For Celebrities Who Go Broke In Old Age / ”people Show Love To The Dead Because They Won’t See Competitors Again” – Timaya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 31, 2021
shawante:
Men FAR richer than you have gone broke.. Calm down bros
If Job in the bible can go broke, how much more Timaya? Who is Timaya? Nobody is praying for his downfall, but sometimes people just talk too much. Between a sick person and a broke person who is better? Lead a quiet life and enjoy your money.

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by shawante(m): 6:51pm On Dec 31, 2021
franciskaine:
If Job in the bible can go broke, how much more Timaya? Who is Timaya? Nobody is praying for his downfall, but sometimes people just talk too much. Between a sick person and a broke person who is better? Lead a quiet life and enjoy your money.
You've said it all
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by shawante(m): 6:52pm On Dec 31, 2021
vickydevoka:
He can't bcuz he really invested in himself
Tell me that investment that cannot crash..
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by shawante(m): 6:55pm On Dec 31, 2021
airsaylongcome:

I mean! Mike Tyson earned more than Timaya could earn in two lifetimes and man still got broke.
Am telling you
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by xperiencelove(m): 6:56pm On Dec 31, 2021
That is the spirit Timaya; keep the fire burning. Just like I do say, I can never be poor again in my life even if poverty is airborne.
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by Amos1423(m): 7:08pm On Dec 31, 2021
Angelfrost:
Bragging will get you no where... Even Jeff Bezos doesn't make such silly and vain utterances.

I wonder how hard it can be for a Negro who stumbles upon good fortune to enjoy it quietly... Why do we always feel the childish need or urge to throw it in people's faces?!!!

The word Negro describes an African slave so that's a disrespect to your forefathers whom are deep buried in the Atlantic Ocean. Don't ever speak ill of them!
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by Krismas(m): 7:10pm On Dec 31, 2021
Saturn444:

That is if you owe banks and are indebted.

If you do not owe anyone, the government will actually offer subsidy if bankruptcy will lead to loss of jobs and livelihoods of thousands of workers. The government will also not request for Income Tax, and might even bail you out.

If you need guidance, I can offer for free. I trying to sound smart, you actually sounded..... grin grin grin
grin U are daydreaming. Bankruptcy is an official position where u are no longer able to pay ur debts. There must be legal debts which u cannot settle. The government den comes in to liquidate u. Its not bailout. Its closing down. U need to research bankruptcy before u think it’s some sort of tea party
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by Angelfrost(m): 7:11pm On Dec 31, 2021
Amos1423:

The word Negro describes an African slave so that's a disrespect to your forefathers whom are deep buried in the Atlantic Ocean. Don't ever speak ill of them!

Okay sir...

So, what word is more "befitting" apart from African?!! What is the origin of the word and when did it become offensive?!!

I never miss a teachable moment. So, pray tell!
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by ofiko123(m): 7:11pm On Dec 31, 2021
Timaya has spoken his mind... He said the bitter truth..
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by xperiencelove(m): 7:13pm On Dec 31, 2021
Poor Nigerians know all men who were extremely rich/wealthy and later became poor BUT they never mention anyone that became rich or was born in wealth and died as a wealthy man.
Any wealthy man that doesn't lavish his wealth on women, drugs, excess expensive alcohol, useless expensive cars/jets, baseless businesses/investment can NEVER go broke in life. Some wealthy men will still buy all I mentioned above and yet can never go broke in this life because income from their various businesses and investment is in multiples of their expenditure.
Poverty is a disease.
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by Amos1423(m): 7:16pm On Dec 31, 2021
You are a racist to your own self!

Angelfrost:

Okay sir...

So, what word is more "befitting" apart from African?!! What is the origin of the word and when did it become offensive?!!

I never miss a teachable moment. So, pray tell!
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by sevenhundred(m): 7:27pm On Dec 31, 2021
obembet:
13 games and just 1 goal Most underrated GK this season
"overrated "
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by hansomb: 7:28pm On Dec 31, 2021
If Baba fryo can go broke who are you ? His music will get outdated, sickness without cure that the medicine fit cost like 1 hundred thousand per tablet fit shake am. There's a lesson I learn from Muhammad Ali. From the most strongest Man, bragadacious, talker to the humble, quite, less stronger Ali. There's a lesson there. Everything that goes up most surely comes down. And if it did not it will end abruptly.
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by sevenhundred(m): 7:30pm On Dec 31, 2021
benjackugo:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYIwG6tIgbz/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
he is broke already, therefore can not be broke again!!!!!
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by Angelfrost(m): 7:30pm On Dec 31, 2021
Amos1423:
You are a racist to your own self!

You still haven't answered the simple questions?!!!

Was a black man of astute learning like Carter G. Woodson being racist when he referred to his fellow black men as Negroes?!!

Were Malcolm X, Alexandre Dumas, Alex Haley, etc, being racists to themselves when they used that term?!!

I know racists who never use the word, but their actions speak as such... So, answer my questions ye self righteous one, or leave me be!!!
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by MoIbrahim: 7:34pm On Dec 31, 2021
shawante:

No matter how high you earn, going broke happens when you start spending more than you earn. So the mannis not only talking about how much money he has gathered today.
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by fattprince(m): 7:35pm On Dec 31, 2021
thorpido:
He will be forced to divest and pull out those monies when that crisis comes.
As hard as it may sound,I've seen people spend multi-millions on health challenges.
Well that's another side though which is very true.
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by taiwolomo1: 7:45pm On Dec 31, 2021
This guy e test God! grin
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by taiwolomo1: 7:48pm On Dec 31, 2021
Jubilancy:
Omo, I go broke from time to time:

Infact almost always
na woman you be na. Na una second name be that grin

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by aimmoney9: 7:49pm On Dec 31, 2021
Jodha:
When yhu invest well and make the right plans for yhur future....yhull never be broke
Na I need an engine watch..... grin grin
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by Clinghton: 8:04pm On Dec 31, 2021
Pride goes before a fall.
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by Odidigboigbo(m): 8:20pm On Dec 31, 2021
Saturn444:
Broke is for individuals with fear of poverty syndrome.

Bankruptcy is my thing. I could actually declare myself bankrupt to avoid paying income tax and I won't lose sense of self worth, unlike these loud talkers who aggrandise their self worth for vane Street love.

Fucckk the world and stay on the low and grow your wealth.
If village people reason your matter, all those wealth you thought you have accumulated or master the craft of making wealth will just evaporate within a space of time. If they want to wicked you more, they will nack you one wicked sickness and block all your source of wealth at the same time, by the time you will released what is happening, you are already in the street. Except you have stronger power than theirs
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 31, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
If village people reason your matter, all those wealth you thought you have accumulated or master the craft of making wealth will just evaporate within a space of time. If they want to wicked you more, they will nack you one wicked sickness and block all your source of wealth at the same time, by the time you will released what is happening, you are already in the street. Except you have stronger power than theirs

I know ooh. Village people are super powerful Na to call in powers wey big pass their own I dey do my brother.
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by Eastcaostboy: 8:24pm On Dec 31, 2021
shawante:
Only the rich boys will understand what he meant and as he said so shall it be
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by Fashionista01(f): 8:36pm On Dec 31, 2021
You no be God, calm down you no be God.
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by Impregnablefolk: 9:25pm On Dec 31, 2021
daddytime:
smh....

You for kukuma say you can never die again.

Pride indeed does goeth before a....
D guy just dey underrate d power of God. Abeg make sb play Job tape 4 am abeg. I come in peace!
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by Olaniyimubarak: 10:18pm On Dec 31, 2021
timesup234:
Oga shut up your mouth. You are even broke as we speak. Talking as if you get 100million
tink b4 u talk trash e get y
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by Coolsphinx: 10:26pm On Dec 31, 2021
You are right but with a prudent and disciplined lifestyle he can never go broke again, i know some old people that retired from active civil service over 20 years ago with just a building that they collect rents and their pension they are still doing very well, while some youths have made over #30m and still ended up being broke, the difference is lifestyle and mindset. No be everybody wey dey drive better car get money and no be everybody wey no get car be poor man. Don't try to impress anybody with your lifestyle, nobody get your time.
shawante:
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by Tonytonex(m): 11:06pm On Dec 31, 2021
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by Njc1(m): 11:35pm On Dec 31, 2021
Chulo my brother ❤️
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by samfrancis1(m): 7:48am On Jan 01, 2022
That man said he can never go broke, who ma they complain, he knows his worth and know what he’s doing will sustain his future, but una deh here deh complain cause you’re probably broke and still feeling you’ll remain broke, even me from now on I’ll never be broke again…. Na fact….

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Waje Pictured With Her Mother And Sister / Amara Kanu: I Wanted Breast Implants, Plastic Surgery But.. / Teddy A Goes Jet Skiing In Ghana (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.