Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,548 members, 7,827,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya (29722 Views)

I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) / Reno Omokri: No Sympathy For Celebrities Who Go Broke In Old Age / ”people Show Love To The Dead Because They Won’t See Competitors Again” – Timaya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by fattprince(m): 3:21pm On Dec 31, 2021
thorpido:
He's right in a way but also wrong.
There are 'earthquake crises' that can take all that money away.
No earthquake crises can bring him down as long as most of his money are not physical. Keeping money in stocks and shares and different ventures. Only God can destroy all at once but God don't work that way.

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by adelaja70(m): 3:21pm On Dec 31, 2021
Vinnie2000:
[b][/b]

Investments does NOT crash all in a Day! sad

Most Millionaires/Billionaires has 4,5,6 Kinds of investments and All of dem Cannot Crash in a day!
It can Gradually crumble, only AFTER dier deaths e.g MKO Abiola!

That Job biblical Story has messed up most pple's mindset! Reasons like dis is Y China is always thinking of Banning Religion! undecided

Dat aside, He is still a Musician! He is still making from his Talents!.. smiley
I hear you.. E dey always sweet for mouth.
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by Vinnie2000(m): 3:25pm On Dec 31, 2021
Phrankin:
That he has tasted poverty is no guarantee that he can't taste it again.

He is Telling you, he wouldn't!

And truly, he Would not! smiley

Some People CANNOT go back to Poverty again even if Nigeria goes into Civil War for 20 years! E.g. Oyedepo, Oyakhilome, Wizkid, Elumelu,etc.. undecided

Infact, Surprisingly, dat's when dier wealth will increase!
U remember Apt Johnson Suleiman who said it was even during Coronavirus era that he made more Millions?! sad cheesy
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by GUNITGuy: 3:25pm On Dec 31, 2021
Angelfrost:
Bragging will get you no where... Even Jeff Bezos doesn't make such silly and vain utterances.

I wonder how hard it can be for a Negro who stumbles upon good fortune to enjoy it quietly... Why do we always feel the childish need or urge to throw it in people's faces?!!!

Low self esteem people hide insecurities by uttering this kind of trash.. Even Bill Gates won't boast in this manner.
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by wink2015(m): 3:25pm On Dec 31, 2021
Popular Nigerian singer, Timaya has said that there are some things that can never happen to him again and one of them is getting broke, IgbereTV reports.

The singer disclosed this in a post shared on his Instagram page,

''Some things ain’t possible again. Like getting broke. Never! CHULO way...''he wrote.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYIwG6tIgbz/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

It is hard to believe that a former Plantain Seller will turn out to become a successful musician.

But that is the reality with Timaya.

I join millions to celebrate Timaya and his success story.

May God turn our misfortune for the better in 2022.

May we never lack and get broke financially.

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by archipelago: 3:27pm On Dec 31, 2021
There is no difference between you and that foolish rich man in the Bible. You have to involve God in everything.
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by samwash(m): 3:27pm On Dec 31, 2021
That is the Spirit man, when you believe in God nothing will go wrong.
If it's happening to orders doesn't mean it will happen to you.
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by freemanq(m): 3:29pm On Dec 31, 2021
Stop bragging with earthly things because it can disappear anytime
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by GUNITGuy: 3:30pm On Dec 31, 2021
Vinnie2000:
[b][/b]

He is Telling you, he wouldn't!

And truly, he Would not! smiley

Some People CANNOT go back to Poverty again even if Nigeria goes into Civil War for 20 years! E.g. Oyedepo, Oyakhilome, Wizkid, Elumelu,etc.. undecided

Infact, Surprisingly, dat's when dier wealth will increase!
U remember Apt Johnson Suleiman who said it was even during Coronavirus era that he made more Millions?! sad cheesy
Stop deceiving your self you have not seen war before, just a pandemic the global economy is still shaking how much more a fool scale chaos (war) even all those you mentioned above know that they could also be hit.....
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by Constanttruth(m): 3:30pm On Dec 31, 2021
WibusJaga:

Never say Never.
Na so Titanic designers talk say the ship dey UNSINKABLE & can never SINK.

Exactly my thoughts brother.

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by Vinnie2000(m): 3:31pm On Dec 31, 2021
fattprince:

No earthquake crises can bring him down as long as most of his money are not physical. Keeping money in stocks and shares and different ventures. Only God can destroy all at once but God don't work that way.

Help me tell dem oo!

Too much of bible has finished some people! sad
Not as if they even Interpret it correctly! sad

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by Dude397(m): 3:36pm On Dec 31, 2021
Saturn444:

Yes.

I do have other businesses too. Just helping keep people fed etc
Please can you teach me how to fish sir cos I'm broke af right now. I want to enter this new year with hope atleast. Thanks and God bless.
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by Chochovini: 3:36pm On Dec 31, 2021
Angelfrost:

Comrade, what makes you think he isn't worth at least "30 Billion for the Akant" like a certain croaking musician?!!! grin grin grin
. Name witheld abi? Lols!

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by Vinnie2000(m): 3:38pm On Dec 31, 2021
GUNITGuy:

Stop deceiving your self you have not seen war before, just a pandemic the global economy is still shaking how much more a fool scale chaos (war) even all those you mentioned above know that they could also be hit.....

See you! sad

War or Crises does NOT affect millionaires/billionaires!

Infact, some Find a Way to Cash in on the sad situation!.e.g. Gunrunning, Smuggling, etc..

Really, Real Wealth cannot just Disappear in a matter of Weeks or months! Haba! undecided

Dat Old, testament Job Story has Put Unnecessary Fear in most of You! sad
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 31, 2021
Dude397:
Please can you teach me how to fish sir cos I'm broke af right now. I want to enter this new year with hope atleast. Thanks and God bless.

Where are you located?
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by asadas123: 3:42pm On Dec 31, 2021
Just pray for protection and calm down. The only ONE that is rich forever is God.

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by ceematics: 3:42pm On Dec 31, 2021
Can this man even live the lives of Ronaldo and Messi lol he'll just evaporate within 6months. You're nothing bruh just pray God keeps blessing you even after your career dies. How much does he even spend compared to footballers, broke ass lol

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by israelmao(m): 3:43pm On Dec 31, 2021
einsteine:

No strange disease can wipe out billions of dollars. You people have no sense of scale. Do you know what billions of dollars are?

Ok Mr. Sense of Scale
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by treatise: 3:45pm On Dec 31, 2021
thorpido:
Even if the value is stored in Crypto or Forex and the like ?
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by Krismas(m): 3:47pm On Dec 31, 2021
Saturn444:
Broke is for individuals with fear of poverty syndrome.

Bankruptcy is my thing. I could actually declare myself bankrupt to avoid paying income tax and I won't lose sense of self worth, unlike these loud talkers who aggrandise their self worth for vane Street love.

Fucckk the world and stay on the low and grow your wealth.
grin U probably don’t know wot is involved after filling for bankruptcy? The government takes over ur estate and supervise ur liquidation, pays off ur creditors with Wots available and wind u down completely. grin
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by lkillbrokehoes: 3:48pm On Dec 31, 2021
obembet:
13 games and just 1 goal Most underrated GK this season
This boy, are you okay

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:48pm On Dec 31, 2021
Your Worth Sir? Be caution.
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by ceematics: 3:50pm On Dec 31, 2021
Krismas:
grin U probably don’t know wot is involved after filling for bankruptcy? The government takes over ur estate and supervise ur liquidation, pays off ur creditors with Wots available and wind u down completely. grin
He ain't even worth 1 billion naira people like 50cent are filling for bankruptcy how much does he think he has?

2 Likes

Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by Seun360(m): 3:51pm On Dec 31, 2021
Arcadia Groove Man.
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by HacheNoire: 3:52pm On Dec 31, 2021
Karemarealty288:
Sharrra there if Nicholas Cage can go broke who be you......

And you know the fact of it all, in the list you pasted, Timaya is still not as rich as anyone of them

Their brokenness is what Timaya is still dreaming of.

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by dankofa: 3:52pm On Dec 31, 2021
He should have added 'By the Grace of God'. Things do happen. The looting that followed End Sars protest left some people broke.
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 31, 2021
Krismas:

That is if you owe banks and are indebted.

If you do not owe anyone, the government will actually offer subsidy if bankruptcy will lead to loss of jobs and livelihoods of thousands of workers. The government will also not request for Income Tax, and might even bail you out.

If you need guidance, I can offer for free. I trying to sound smart, you actually sounded..... grin grin grin
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by Dude397(m): 3:54pm On Dec 31, 2021
Saturn444:

Where are you located?
Southeast. Enugu to be precise.
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by Renman: 3:55pm On Dec 31, 2021
obembet:
13 games and just 1 goal Most underrated GK this season
Are you a Harlot Am asking because of your picture...
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by phemmyfour: 3:57pm On Dec 31, 2021
thorpido:
Even war....He should ask the ex millionaires before the biafra war
Re: I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 31, 2021
Dude397:
Southeast. Enugu to be precise.

I have nothing on that axis, but will be at Anambra on the 3rd and 4th of January. Might likely visit Enugu to see how the place is, havent been there before.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Eucharia Anunobi Returns To Set With RMD After Her Son's Death (Photos) / Ini Edo Wows In Raw Gold Drip Dress To A Wedding / Peter Okoye Chills With Wilfred Ndidi And Moses Simon, Imoh Ezekiel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.