Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

What Would You Do If You Had 50k To Start The New Year?. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If You Had 50k To Start The New Year?. (1069 Views)

2k Giveaway : Help Someone Start The New Month / How About We Start The Day With Some Hot Choco Breast : Nigeria Adult Actress / Ghanaians Start The "Stool Challenge" After Headmaster-student Sextape (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do If You Had 50k To Start The New Year?. by Kimiso(m): 7:42pm On Dec 31, 2021
2ndchildhood:
Baba.. N250 don do me to take drink pap and akara 2moro morning ..Ecobank. grin
bro incase wire me 100naira make I use drink garri ati kulikuli tomorrow thanks 2183147729
Lateef niyi fatai
UBA bank grin god bless the giver
Re: What Would You Do If You Had 50k To Start The New Year?. by Furcko: 7:51pm On Dec 31, 2021
Kimiso:
bro incase wire me 100naira make I use drink garri ati kulikuli tomorrow thanks 2183147729
Lateef niyi fatai
UBA bank grin god bless the giver
lateef issa thief
Re: What Would You Do If You Had 50k To Start The New Year?. by LincolnOnyeabor: 8:02pm On Dec 31, 2021
SupremeZen:
Forgive my grammar, we move!.

Recently i stumbled upon an eye opening thread on NL and words can't explain how much i appreciate boss ilegendd for sharing such priceless basic knowledge about cryptocurrency trading.

After going through all the lectures on the thread, i have been craving for more knowledge and also researching about cryptocurrency and it's indeed a way forward for Nigerian youths, especially students like myself.

The good stuff about cryptocurrency trading is, it doesn't necessarily require huge capital for a start, all you need to know for a start is the basics and take action. It's not going to be easy but if you're determined to make in cryptocurrency trading, i have this feeling that one can make millions of naira in a very short time so long as you apply humility, patience and consistency.

I have this burning desire to start the New year with cryptocurrency trading and before the first week of January ends, i want to have at least 25k to 50k ready so that i can invest and execute the best strategy ever know in trading crypto.

No amount is too small, it all begin with an idea. Now over to you guys , what would you do if you had 50k for the new year?

Please what thread is that??

I'd like to go read up and put it to action. Thanks if you can drop the link.
Re: What Would You Do If You Had 50k To Start The New Year?. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 31, 2021
SupremeZen:
Forgive my grammar, we move!.

Recently i stumbled upon an eye opening thread on NL and words can't explain how much i appreciate boss ilegendd for sharing such priceless basic knowledge about cryptocurrency trading.

After going through all the lectures on the thread, i have been craving for more knowledge and also researching about cryptocurrency and it's indeed a way forward for Nigerian youths, especially students like myself.

The good stuff about cryptocurrency trading is, it doesn't necessarily require huge capital for a start, all you need to know for a start is the basics and take action. It's not going to be easy but if you're determined to make in cryptocurrency trading, i have this feeling that one can make millions of naira in a very short time so long as you apply humility, patience and consistency.

I have this burning desire to start the New year with cryptocurrency trading and before the first week of January ends, i want to have at least 25k to 50k ready so that i can invest and execute the best strategy ever know in trading crypto.

No amount is too small, it all begin with an idea. Now over to you guys , what would you do if you had 50k for the new year?

Rada Rada.....Jati Jati....... set awon pollute Nairaland....oniranu.....jaku jaku...thunder scatter your head!
Re: What Would You Do If You Had 50k To Start The New Year?. by Athemisia: 8:07pm On Dec 31, 2021
Use it to play sure 10 odd in zoom... wink
Re: What Would You Do If You Had 50k To Start The New Year?. by SupremeZen: 9:50am On Jan 01, 2022
LincolnOnyeabor:

Please what thread is that??

I'd like to go read up and put it to action. Thanks if you can drop the link.
here's the link knock yourself out, although you should still do your research at least the basics should guide you
https://www.nairaland.com/6504311/crypto-total-beginners-guide-how

(1) (2) (Reply)

Must You People Have S*x on Valentine's day? (PICTURE) / *the Pussy� Has No End, Don't Kill Yourself Trying / Please Where's Nwamaikpe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.