Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,295 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? (33612 Views)

Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? / The Tall Dark Skinned Married Yoruba Guy! / My Boyfriend Is Tall, Dark And Handsome! Short Guys Stay Off. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by Jean2(m): 2:28pm On Jun 16, 2011
As we grow up, we get brainwashed by what we hear people around us say. I think that is the reason why without blinking a young lady will say "I want my man Tall, Dark and Handsome."

Generally, however I think everyone needs to get to a level of self realisation and think over things to get the best that suits his/her individual unique life.
Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by OAM4J: 2:29pm On Jun 16, 2011
iice:

Hmmm I don't usually use the term tall, dark and handsome. I usually just stick with dark. Has nothing to do with skin color though. More of an aura thing. Someone moody, tortured and a bit warped. . . grin Yes i like dark of that sort lipsrsealed

You don't belong to this planet grin
Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by Roland17(m): 2:32pm On Jun 16, 2011
They are toooo dumb
Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by zenatta: 2:39pm On Jun 16, 2011
tboy1:

If it makes you feel better, the ladies who always want this spec usually end up with the total opposite.

yep, TD&H demand often outweighs supply, they are simply not enough to go round, besides, girls need nurturing.

informbuz1:

i dont think there is any thin special, we are all the same

so untrue. Lemme not get started.

Ibo-made:

@Poster, just have more money than any woman can spend and the rest is history.
Simplesss  wink

, maybe, I would, why not, h/eva, once a TD&H, an adonis with tiger movements is pasted to the pix, Mr Money-bags can go count his six-pence, alone!

iice:

Hmmm I don't usually use the term tall, dark and handsome.  I usually just stick with dark. Has nothing to do with skin color though.  More of an aura thing.  Someone moody, tortured and a bit warped. . . grin  Yes i like dark of that sort lipsrsealed

you took the pen off my hand!
ikoha:

@zenatta. you can find them here and in me in particular.

good to know, never doubted NL, too many SOs, you won't have any use for me, I copied and became a Venus.
Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by Nayah(f): 2:41pm On Jun 16, 2011
It all about tastes, for me I can be attracted by Tyrese or Shemar Moore, but I'd have a crush for Ty!
Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by ronkebp(f): 2:56pm On Jun 16, 2011
They look more appealing (sorry to say ,for the short guys) but they are more noticeable, they might not be all that on a closer look though, they are usually empty sometimes. Darker babes attract fairer guys, and fairer babes attract darker guys, i think, for me, i don't like dark guys, i don't even look at them, i like the fairer guys, tall and definitely handsome. Where will one put an ugly guy? unless he has dough, undecided
Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by zenatta: 3:12pm On Jun 16, 2011
@florelli, you saw one once, see, once sightings, these creatures are rare like a lunar eclipse. No wonder girls go gaga who wouldn't.

Jean!:

As we grow up, we get brainwashed by what we hear people around us say. I think that is the reason why without blinking a young lady will say "I want my man Tall, Dark and Handsome."  

trust me, at that stage, when we say 'tall dark and handsome', we mean TALL, DARK AND HANDSOME. But guys don't listen and they continue pestering our lives with their not-so-td&h-persona and they call us meanies.

michylabo:

Ya,  Everytin abt them is big,  Big love, big trips, big swagger, big effizy, big chezz, big , , everytin is just big abt us,

that's why the label bro, TALL DARK HANDSOME, no smallness in this frame.

florelli:
. , every1 has diff needs and wants in life.  Jus chill out ,enjoy life, love who u r ,dont expect anyone else to , and when it happens hope both b on the same line.  smiley

and

[quote author=Jean! link=topic=691798.msg8530443#msg8530443 date=1308230904
Generally, however I think everyone needs to get to a level of self realisation and think over things to get the best that suits his/her individual unique life.
[quote][/quote]

alas! Who will tell them and if you tell us will we hear?
Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 16, 2011
One of em just came in grin
Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by LKRavitz(m): 3:19pm On Jun 16, 2011
another just walked in grin
Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by Lolabbey: 3:20pm On Jun 16, 2011
dats ma frnd's look out-TDH
Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by dayokanu(m): 3:28pm On Jun 16, 2011
Did someone call me?

ronkebp:

They look more appealing (sorry to say ,for the short guys) but they are more noticeable, they might not be all that on a closer look though, they are usually empty sometimes. Darker babes attract fairer guys, and fairer babes attract darker guys, i think, for me, i don't like dark guys, i don't even look at them, i like the fairer guys, tall and definitely handsome. Where will one put an ugly guy? unless he has dough, undecided

Hey you owe me something
Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by Diplomma: 3:33pm On Jun 16, 2011
ronkebp:

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by zenatta: 3:43pm On Jun 16, 2011
@Mr. Cork,
yes they are thieves because they steal, the hearts of fawny girls.

ronkebp:

They look more appealing.  Where will one put an ugly guy? unless he has dough,  undecided

Ouch! Now you don gone donnit.
Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by zenatta: 4:06pm On Jun 16, 2011
odiaero:

One of em just came in grin
L. KRavitz:

another just walked in grin
Lolabbey:

dats ma frnd's look out-TDH
dayokanu:

Did someone call me?

gegem!, they are here, the TD&Hs! I'm off TD&H phobia.
Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by Igosun: 4:07pm On Jun 16, 2011
COS BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL.
Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by MrCork17: 4:09pm On Jun 16, 2011
but why are am robbers in lagos usually tall & dark? undecided
Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by osifred(m): 4:33pm On Jun 16, 2011
l grin grin grin let me relax n see wht ladies think abt us.
@ikoha u hav said it all in ur first post.
Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by madoba: 4:44pm On Jun 16, 2011
Like someone said TDH (tall, dark & handsome) men are appealing to the eye, they are good to look at and admire that does not mean we necessarily want to date them.

I usually date well dressed & good looking men, not TD & H ones, so poster there's hope for you.cheesy
Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by ikoha: 4:51pm On Jun 16, 2011
[but why are am robbers in lagos usually tall & dark? ]  

so that they can easily jump fences.
Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by MaiSuya(m): 4:53pm On Jun 16, 2011
Mr, Cork:

because they are dark and tall
Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by Tosinville(m): 5:12pm On Jun 16, 2011
TD and H? wit swaq ah! datz me, dats the reas0n why i hv 7 girlfriends. One 4 monday special, another 4 tuesday, another 4 wednesday only, like dhat till sunday. I dnt even spend mah dough c0z my swaqq alone as already killed it all cos its numba 1 in t0wn. Poster pls dnt envy me cos i aint mocking u, as a matter of fact, try to hook up wit 'em tall ladies, i think they love midgets in opposite, u feel me?! Gudluck.
Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by MrCork17: 5:14pm On Jun 16, 2011
Tosinville <<<<< Am robber lookalike undecided
Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by rashylous(m): 5:51pm On Jun 16, 2011
*BG Available for Lease*

*Procedure for BG leasing between #1B - #49B*

INSTRUMENT DESCRIPTION

*Instrument* NIGERIAN BANK GUARANTEE

*AMOUNT*:

*Tenure* 365 days

*LTV* 25+5

*Asset* Cashbacked

*PAYMENT*: Bank Transfer

*BANKING OPERATIONAL PROCEDURE*

1) The receiver issue LOI addressed to provider stating purpose of the BG

2) The Provider sends DOA across.

3) Receiver signs and returns DOA with certificate of company registration.

4. RECEIVER ISSUE *TWO(2) SEPARATE 3% FUND RESERVATION LETTERS AND RECEIVERS ACCOUNT OFFICER TRANSMIT VIA ACCOUNT OFFICER TO PROVIDERS NOMINATED ACCOUNT OFFICERS BANK TO BANK SECURED EMAIL*

5) The issuers bank confirms the *FRLs* thereafter issues BG of the face value (N6B) within 5 banking days.

6. RECEIVERS BANK RECEIVES THE ₦6B BG SOFT COPY

7. *WITHIN 24HOURS THE RECEIVERS BANK TRANSFERS THE 3% AMOUNT TO PROVIDERS ACCOUNTS*

8. Receiver shall send *The 27% Hard Copy of Post Dated cheques across via courier services To Providers Address*

9) The providers bank send the Hard Copy to receivers bank.

10). RECEIVER SHALL WITHIN 15 BANKING DAYS, MAKE PAYMENT OF FINAL LTV BALANCE TO PROVIDER and all CONSULTANTS.
Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by solomto(f): 5:52pm On Jun 16, 2011
Everytime men wld be taking abt long dic*k ths long dic*k dat as if every women is interested in it.
@topic
In as much that i do admire tall,dark guys doesn't mean am tripping for them.
Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 16, 2011
cheesy Op is the same way we guys freak over a girl who has a big backside with wide hips so whats wrong if the ladies have their own preference?
chikena!
Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by mecussey(m): 6:15pm On Jun 16, 2011
Solomto, I like you sha, but I am not tall oo neither am I dark but manage me na?
Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by ronkebp(f): 6:28pm On Jun 16, 2011
Diplomma:

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Sorry no be my fault, wink
dayokanu:

Did someone call me?

Hey you owe me something

Nope, owe you nothing,
zenatta:

@Mr. Cork,
yes they are thieves because they steal, the hearts of fawny girls.

Ouch! Now you don gone donnit.

LOl, sorry, wink
Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 16, 2011
looooooooool, hahahhaha ,     The common man on the street isn't tall, dark and handsome and guess what guys!!!!!!! God loves the common man because he made so many of them, It's true most women might prefer the ' tall, dark and handsome' man but there isn't enough to go round. As for men who ain't in that category, there are 100s of ways to charm women besides looks. Wealth, personality, affection, humour, intellect, etc are some of the ways women can fall for you,  so no one should feel left out.  As for men who are tall, dark and handsome, good for you because it's 1 thing to lure a woman, (which looks can easily accomplish) and its another thing to make her your 'whatever'. Either way, you still need swagger with your looks but I will unwillingly agree with the fact that looks makes the work quite easy.
Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 16, 2011
rashylous:

because short MEN are devils, (no offence)
Like Abacha cheesy
Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 16, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Well in Onitsha most of the armed robbers are mostly short and light skinned
Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 16, 2011
@ tom and rash, evil has nothing to do with height, idi amin, osama, mugabe, the list is endless, You can be evil because of your upbringing , brain abnormalities, environmental influence, etc,
Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by hunybun: 7:04pm On Jun 16, 2011
[s]Dey've got d strongest&longest Magic stick wink shocked shocked[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Blogger Wakabobo Set To Marry Girlfriend Of Five Years (Photos) / The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partner Phone / Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.