Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Guys, How Do You Handle A Freeloader Neighbor? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guys, How Do You Handle A Freeloader Neighbor? (19363 Views)

How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? / How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, How Do You Handle A Freeloader Neighbor? by vickydevoka(m): 7:55pm On Dec 31, 2021
RoyalBlu:
...Sequestration.

Thank God for Google cheesy

Like Dem seize him property as him no fit balance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Do You Handle A Freeloader Neighbor? by Number2(m): 7:58pm On Dec 31, 2021
chival:
You have a decent command of the English language, which is a rarity these days. Kudos.

Now to your neighbour- cut him off! You owe him nothing. If you can't do that, then make arrangements to move out. Freeloading is a serious no in this economy.
which yeye command of English language?

Speak Simple, not all these gibberish that people would have to lookup in the dictionary before they understand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Do You Handle A Freeloader Neighbor? by idpompe: 7:59pm On Dec 31, 2021
They are bad people and they are using you.They will even call you mugu at your back.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Do You Handle A Freeloader Neighbor? by AlphaBeta130: 8:01pm On Dec 31, 2021
I read the post with my dictionary

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, How Do You Handle A Freeloader Neighbor? by Lavisha(f): 8:01pm On Dec 31, 2021
God1000:
I'm in stitches bro cool, you guys are funny.

This is a serious issue, please help a brother.

That your Neighbor is a conspicuously reprehensible sycophant and a catatonic monotonous solitaire playing mental midget with the natural grace of an intoxicated beluga whale .

RUN.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, How Do You Handle A Freeloader Neighbor? by alphaNomega: 8:05pm On Dec 31, 2021
God1000:
I'm completely fed up with my neighbour that sees my munificence/beneficence as stupidity.

He screwed himself up due to his improvidence and gallivanting lifestyle, he's a pain in my neck right now.

He's married, his wife has been sharing my cooking gas with me for over three months now since his own was taken away as sequestration.

I'm a salary earner, he's a bike rider, but due to his unseriousness he doesn't have his own bike, dude is a drifter.

I'm thinking of leaving the place because this whole thing is insufferable, his wife isn't helping as well, maybe due to immaturity, all she does is cook, eat and play.
Frugality is one of my 2022 new year resolutions, I don't want anything or anyone to interfere with my life next year.

We both agreed to fill the gas together, but he doesn't contribute much, I end up spending twice than the usual amount before.

These people have benefited so much from me because they know I'm a cheerful giver, they collect almost everything from me including money, I really don't want spongers in my life next year.

I've advised him countless times to look for another alternative, but he's hard of hearing with his lackadaisical altitude.

My biggest concern right now is how to withdraw myself completely without causing enmity between us because we're really close, yesterday I put my cooking gas inside before going to work against the usual act of giving them everyday when I'm leaving for work. None of this shit will happen if I'm married, but I'm single.

Does withdrawing myself from them make me a bad person? This is a serious dilemma, I'm at my wit's end.

start flirting with the wife. Call her late in the night especially when you know the husband is home.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Do You Handle A Freeloader Neighbor? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 31, 2021
God1000:
I'm completely fed up with my neighbour that sees my munificence/beneficence as stupidity.

He screwed himself up due to his improvidence and gallivanting lifestyle, he's a pain in my neck right now.

He's married, his wife has been sharing my cooking gas with me for over three months now since his own was taken away as sequestration.

I'm a salary earner, he's a bike rider, but due to his unseriousness he doesn't have his own bike, dude is a drifter.

I'm thinking of leaving the place because this whole thing is insufferable, his wife isn't helping as well, maybe due to immaturity, all she does is cook, eat and play.
Frugality is one of my 2022 new year resolutions, I don't want anything or anyone to interfere with my life next year.

We both agreed to fill the gas together, but he doesn't contribute much, I end up spending twice than the usual amount before.

These people have benefited so much from me because they know I'm a cheerful giver, they collect almost everything from me including money, I really don't want spongers in my life next year.

I've advised him countless times to look for another alternative, but he's hard of hearing with his lackadaisical altitude.

My biggest concern right now is how to withdraw myself completely without causing enmity between us because we're really close, yesterday I put my cooking gas inside before going to work against the usual act of giving them everyday when I'm leaving for work. None of this shit will happen if I'm married, but I'm single.

Does withdrawing myself from them make me a bad person? This is a serious dilemma, I'm at my wit's end.

I read this post with two tabs open...your vocab choke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Do You Handle A Freeloader Neighbor? by TheZeezle(m): 8:07pm On Dec 31, 2021
God1000:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Do You Handle A Freeloader Neighbor? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 31, 2021
Lavisha:

That your Neighbor is a conspicuously reprehensible sycophant and a catatonic monotonous solitaire playing mental midget with the natural grace of an intoxicated beluga whale .

RUN.
na so...wound my brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Do You Handle A Freeloader Neighbor? by Lavisha(f): 8:08pm On Dec 31, 2021
hamrof:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed You come make matter worst
If na me, I go encumbrance the bellicose guy with precision engineered-asperity, I will not be sagacious.

hehehehehe
Re: Guys, How Do You Handle A Freeloader Neighbor? by Lavisha(f): 8:16pm On Dec 31, 2021
starrboyniels:
na so...wound my brain

That kinda neighbor is a miserably incompetent sycophant, a deucedly sybaritic libertine and a repugnant soul -destroying loathsome acidly acrimonious conglomerate of intellectual constipation that is decrepit dull -witted nauseating assault on the senses.

English sweet oh..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Do You Handle A Freeloader Neighbor? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 31, 2021
Lavisha:

That kinda neighbor is a miserably incompetent sycophant, a deucedly sybaritic libertine and a repugnant soul -destroying loathsome acidly acrimonious conglomerate of intellectual constipation that is decrepit dull -witted nauseating assault on the senses.

English sweet oh..
shift make I faint

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Do You Handle A Freeloader Neighbor? by AlphaBeta130: 8:26pm On Dec 31, 2021
Lavisha:

If na me, I go encumbrance the bellicose guy with precision engineered-asperity, I will not be sagacious.

hehehehehe
Madam, shey you wan split my brain abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Do You Handle A Freeloader Neighbor? by sinkhole: 8:30pm On Dec 31, 2021
God1000:

I was just angry reading you big english embarassed
You're surfering and you want people to tell you to stop surfering before you stop surfering!
If you're tired, my friend, pack-out and leave those people! You're not helping them nor helping yourself. As long long as you keep been nice to them they will keep being stupid, open-eye for them, let them be angry, very angry!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Do You Handle A Freeloader Neighbor? by Samuelriano1(m): 8:32pm On Dec 31, 2021
an English man will never communicate with the crowd with such vocabularies. communication is about carrying people along,for everyone to understand, and for the message to go round. I see people who speak such big grammars as attention seekers.if Truly you are tired, and you need advice, you would communicate properly.lastly go look at those that speak this big vocabulary, how many of them are known for great things,how many of them have turned the world around with remarkable research. I just pity Africans #shakes head. look at Patric obiahegbon, where is he today?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Guys, How Do You Handle A Freeloader Neighbor? by promowise(m): 8:33pm On Dec 31, 2021
thorpido:
Well,due to exigencies, the husband's apathetic nature and the wife's unceremonious position,you have to ruminate and decide if being benignant is laudable at this stage or one considers towing the path of frugality and responsibility.

Baba wetin you dey do with those kind neighbor with this your ogbonge English
Re: Guys, How Do You Handle A Freeloader Neighbor? by hope4nigeria(m): 8:34pm On Dec 31, 2021
God1000:
lol, wetin you no understand bro sad?
me sef don confused for your English
Re: Guys, How Do You Handle A Freeloader Neighbor? by Samuelriano1(m): 8:37pm On Dec 31, 2021
Number2:
which yeye command of English language?

Speak Simple, not all these gibberish that people would have to lookup in the dictionary before they understand.

you really said my mind.africans have low esteem honestly.even a highly educated British won't communicate with the crowd with such vocabularies. look at those that have played a great role in research, look at the people that have created impact in the world, how many of them speaks in such manners.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Do You Handle A Freeloader Neighbor? by deavicky(m): 8:42pm On Dec 31, 2021
God1000:

just buy a stove.
Re: Guys, How Do You Handle A Freeloader Neighbor? by Samuelriano1(m): 8:44pm On Dec 31, 2021
franciskaine:
Use dictionary. The guy is actually good with English.

he is good with English and he is sharing house with an okada man wey no get okada your brain no tell you say na face me I face you house op dey stay abi
Re: Guys, How Do You Handle A Freeloader Neighbor? by Swanzi(m): 8:46pm On Dec 31, 2021
[s]
GodIsBiafran:
Low self-esteem is the major problem of Ghanaian artists. This is why they will never grow.

If you don't have self-confidence, you can never survive the music game. The music game is not for weak a-$$ sissies who want someone else to push their music for them. For example, have you ever seen Rema begging Wizkid or Burna to push his music? Did FireboyDML cry when Wizkid did not invite him to O2 arena? Instead Fireboy hustled to get Ed Sheeran to feature in his music. Do you see Arya Starr crying that Tiwa and TEMs are not pushing her music? Rather she is focused, releasing hits after hits. Even portable is all over Lagos pushing his craft without giving a fvck what people think. Nigerians are built different. We believe in ourselves. That is why you will never see a Ghanaian in the MMA. Meanwhile Kamaru and Israel are top dogs there. Any endeavor that requires strong-will and individual self belief, Nigerians will ALWAYS surpass you. Ghana go and sleep. Not in this life. Maybe in another life you can compete with Nigeria.
[/s]

You this nyamiri bastard will always find a way to drag Ghana into ur useless petty squabbles are u that jobless mumu go get a lifeā€¦
Ghana is ten times better than ur zoo argue with ur keyboard generator republic..
Kwasiaboy ur even a 3rd class citizen in ur papa land goat
Re: Guys, How Do You Handle A Freeloader Neighbor? by jericco1(m): 8:47pm On Dec 31, 2021
vickydevoka:

I swear. His neighbor is a drifter. So his presence exigency is due to the sequestration . Lol

Hope he knows what sequestration means sha.. it should be used only in critical time grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You Handle A Freeloader Neighbor? by Sheggy13(m): 8:49pm On Dec 31, 2021
Hollyharjii:
Even if there's comprehension in visa application, I'm sure they can't use a big grammar as this
Lol,don't mind Nigerians. We see verbosity and grandiloquence as signs of being properly educated which sadly isn't true.
Re: Guys, How Do You Handle A Freeloader Neighbor? by inioluwaDaniels(m): 8:50pm On Dec 31, 2021
So we go carry dictionary join body now because we want read post for nairaland
Re: Guys, How Do You Handle A Freeloader Neighbor? by feeloscar(m): 8:52pm On Dec 31, 2021
Omniman:
Yo need to grow some balls... wink
BALLS bigger than BALLISTIC BALLS.
Re: Guys, How Do You Handle A Freeloader Neighbor? by karashita: 8:58pm On Dec 31, 2021
thorpido:
Well,due to exigencies, the husband's apathetic nature and the wife's unceremonious position,you have to ruminate and decide if being benignant is laudable at this stage or one considers towing the path of frugality and responsibility.

I like this...no be only Op sabi blow grammar grin
Re: Guys, How Do You Handle A Freeloader Neighbor? by Tomilola360: 9:01pm On Dec 31, 2021
God1000:

you are heaven sent. keep it up. grin
Re: Guys, How Do You Handle A Freeloader Neighbor? by Saintmary(f): 9:02pm On Dec 31, 2021
God1000:

The only way out is to plan your move to another area.

Then don't repeat this mistake over there.

Let me burst your bubble:

You may think you're a good guy.

But they see you as a fool.

I have seen Nigerian people sending a nearly 40 year old man to buy okro for them. It's not because he's nice, it's because he's been turned into the area idiot.

Let me burst the second bubble for you:

That man will remain poor until he delivers himself, same for the foolish wife (I called her foolish because she refused to inspire dignity in her husband, hence she'll stay poor with him). In other words, they are irredeemable so stop talking to them.

Emancipate yourself today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Do You Handle A Freeloader Neighbor? by paulprestige(m): 9:03pm On Dec 31, 2021
I have experience dz the only way of solving this problem is by WITHDRAWAL METHOD:That is allowing him to use everything u gave to him to finish..when u gave him ur gas to use alow him til it finish b4 u collect it back. anyday he ask u of it tel dt it has finish 'afterall are u nt de one dat finish it'

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You Handle A Freeloader Neighbor? by Munzy14(m): 9:06pm On Dec 31, 2021
Carchoice:
Is this how you communicate with them with big English? If yes, they will never understand you.
Dead... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys, How Do You Handle A Freeloader Neighbor? by bodee(m): 9:06pm On Dec 31, 2021
It's a clarion call that no matter our financial status, we should endeavor to stay in at least a self con.

Our mental health matters a lot. It affects every fabric or aspect of ones life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Do You Handle A Freeloader Neighbor? by Munzy14(m): 9:08pm On Dec 31, 2021
thorpido:
Grammar VS gbagam... grin grin finish him..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Older Nigerian Men How Did You Survive Nigeria In Your 20s / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting(photos, Video) / 'If My Wife Does Everything I Tell Her To Do, Then She's My Child, Not My Wife'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.