Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Guys, How Do You Handle A Freeloader Neighbor? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guys, How Do You Handle A Freeloader Neighbor? (19368 Views)

How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? / How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, How Do You Handle A Freeloader Neighbor? by sorepco(m): 5:09am On Jan 01, 2022
What? His English is in order! Use your dictionary.

@op just no de too smile anymore. Be friendly but stern. Tell them u no too get money to de allow their free loading!

Nigerians in general tend to see kindheartedpeople as fools or mugus to b taken advantage of!

izito:
Broz this your English no make me understand wetin you dey talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Do You Handle A Freeloader Neighbor? by sorepco(m): 5:17am On Jan 01, 2022
He has a talent! He mite own the house! He has not fully tapped into his talent pool to make it a success!
Maybe he was up n is down now about to rise....i love the way he writes......i learnt a new word from him to today.
Indeed take ur twaddle and fiddlestick away from this thread!

Samuelriano1:

he is good with English and he is sharing house with an okada man wey no get okada your brain no tell you say na face me I face you house op dey stay abi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Do You Handle A Freeloader Neighbor? by sorepco(m): 5:22am On Jan 01, 2022
Better to use sequestration than msking a long statement about court seizing his property!

Sheggy13:

Lol,don't mind Nigerians. We see verbosity and grandiloquence as signs of being properly educated which sadly isn't true.
Re: Guys, How Do You Handle A Freeloader Neighbor? by sorepco(m): 5:43am On Jan 01, 2022
What if he sees this like a simple form on English. He is better than that Edo politician Ibeya....something

Number2:
which yeye command of English language?

Speak Simple, not all these gibberish that people would have to lookup in the dictionary before they understand.
Re: Guys, How Do You Handle A Freeloader Neighbor? by damoobaba: 6:43am On Jan 01, 2022
God1000:
I'm completely fed up with my neighbour that sees my munificence/beneficence as stupidity.

He screwed himself up due to his improvidence and gallivanting lifestyle, he's a pain in my neck right now.

He's married, his wife has been sharing my cooking gas with me for over three months now since his own was taken away as sequestration.

I'm a salary earner, he's a bike rider, but due to his unseriousness he doesn't have his own bike, dude is a drifter.

I'm thinking of leaving the place because this whole thing is insufferable, his wife isn't helping as well, maybe due to immaturity, all she does is cook, eat and play.
Frugality is one of my 2022 new year resolutions, I don't want anything or anyone to interfere with my life next year.

We both agreed to fill the gas together, but he doesn't contribute much, I end up spending twice than the usual amount before.

These people have benefited so much from me because they know I'm a cheerful giver, they collect almost everything from me including money, I really don't want spongers in my life next year.

I've advised him countless times to look for another alternative, but he's hard of hearing with his lackadaisical altitude.

My biggest concern right now is how to withdraw myself completely without causing enmity between us because we're really close, yesterday I put my cooking gas inside before going to work against the usual act of giving them everyday when I'm leaving for work. None of this shit will happen if I'm married, but I'm single.

Does withdrawing myself from them make me a bad person? This is a serious dilemma, I'm at my wit's end.

All this grammar because of gas? Na wa O.
Re: Guys, How Do You Handle A Freeloader Neighbor? by Samuelriano1(m): 7:39am On Jan 01, 2022
God1000:
don't worry, I will recommend you for psychiatric evaluation, you need help

I think you are the one that needs the help, because no one is hating here. I just pointed out a fact. all those big grammars is not worth it. people that have changed the world with spectacular inventions do not speak such grammars.think my guy, think

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Do You Handle A Freeloader Neighbor? by ceeceeuwa: 9:16am On Jan 01, 2022
thorpido:
Well,due to exigencies, the husband's apathetic nature and the wife's unceremonious position,you have to ruminate and decide if being benignant is laudable at this stage or one considers towing the path of frugality and responsibility.
This one is fire for fire!
Re: Guys, How Do You Handle A Freeloader Neighbor? by waxxydude: 12:07pm On Jan 01, 2022
Ausval:
With this your grammar you nor suppose to dey share house with okada man

Share for English

Like for Money
Guy you just murder me LMAO
Re: Guys, How Do You Handle A Freeloader Neighbor? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 01, 2022
God1000:
exactly, and I'm seriously hurting because of that.

I've tried several times to change, but I couldn't.
I used to be just like you but this year old things have passed away and behold all things have become new cheesy
Just small hunger go reset you to factory settings. I swr it's not an insult don't take it the wrong way but that kindness is like a 2 edged sword it can make you and it can break you.
It took the later for me to realise this world na all man for himself.

Try and give those your neighbors an impossible billing and see if they won't switch sides to the next available neighbor that's human nature for you they'll wreck you if you don't control your spending for them.
I saw you said you want to leave the place undecided wrong move you should never leave your comfort zone because of any human being you didn't birth them you don't owe them jack sh*t rather you should make them leave not the other way round.
This na new year anybody turn burden for our neck na to discharge am straight cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Do You Handle A Freeloader Neighbor? by Mariangeles(f): 2:27pm On Jan 01, 2022
Munzy14:

Yeaaaaa...Wishing you all the good things of the year.

Thank you. smiley
Same to you.

Ike gwuru o...he needs to brace up...Not even in his managing conditions..

People will keep manipulating him..

The way to go about it wunu ishi okwu.

I didn’t even know what to tell him. cheesy

E nwere neighbour di like that..dude borrows and doesn't pay back...On the second occasion, I told him plain I don't lend money...If I have, I will give if not I won't.

E hatiri m mmadu i take advantage of my clean mind unto na awunu m mugu undecided

People like that never have the intention to pay back.

Ndi anya ahu na agha.

After that day the guy stopped...My annoyance that year wu, He cannever help you..As he is into transport, I hired him one day to come carry goods to my farm, he played himself that day....

Iwe o wegburu gi eshi ahu? cheesy

He later switch to mpa m, borrowed a lot, onye ka ahu wunu nwoke obioma.. grin He obtain a lot to extent I stepped in, and stopped the rubbish.

Hehehehehehehehehehehehe
Re: Guys, How Do You Handle A Freeloader Neighbor? by henrimoto(m): 2:48pm On Jan 01, 2022
Carchoice:
Is this how you communicate with them with big English? If yes, they will never understand you.
kikikikiki... this laughter no be here.
Re: Guys, How Do You Handle A Freeloader Neighbor? by henrimoto(m): 2:49pm On Jan 01, 2022
Uyi168:
epa just dy blow grammar anyhow.. grin
Re: Guys, How Do You Handle A Freeloader Neighbor? by Freelane33(m): 6:20pm On Jan 01, 2022
Givers never lack
Re: Guys, How Do You Handle A Freeloader Neighbor? by Munzy14(m): 8:32pm On Jan 01, 2022
Mariangeles:

Thank you. smiley
Same to you.

The way to go about it wunu ishi okwu.

I didn’t even know what to tell him. cheesy

People like that never have the intention to pay back.

Ndi anya ahu na agha.

Iwe o wegburu gi eshi ahu? cheesy

Hehehehehehehehehehehehe
Amen!.

He should learn to master when to say yes or no...To manipulative people.

O ga eji aka ya duo onwe ya odu...

Exactly.

Iwe wegburu m eshi ahu eeh...I hate disappointment..I avoid doing it to anyone, so eme m mu ya, oji afugbu m.

After that day, e rate hu m kwa m di guy again..

O nwekwara nu ihere n'anya lipsrsealed...

Uwa wu a place of sacrifice, ya wuru mma m, ya si m o wu I daara m, mu a daara gi.

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You Handle A Freeloader Neighbor? by Kobojunkie: 8:33pm On Jan 01, 2022
Freelane33:
Givers never lack
That is a bloody lie and you know it. undecided
Re: Guys, How Do You Handle A Freeloader Neighbor? by buzorcharles(m): 7:09am On Jan 02, 2022
God1000:
lol, wetin you no understand bro sad?

My 2022 new year message for nairalanders.

We are already in 2022, please desist/refrain from engaging in polemic act.

Intimidation, victimisation and harassment of people is unacceptable, some persons are just too toxic, tacky saucy, chilly and impassive on this platform, people are hurting because of your roguishness and vulgarism.

Unwarranted vituperation isn't good, it's unholesome, stop resorting to noisomeness every now and then.

Be kind and civil, don't be too inconsiderate and insensitive because of your background, understand the plight of your fellows and stop degrading and dehumanising people.

We are all created equal, but social polarization is the reason why we have different categories of people in our society, we are all equal in the eyes of God both the glitterati and hoi polloi.

Wishing you a prosperous and fruitful 2022, all your wishes and heart desires will be accomplished, be tenacious and painstaking.
Thanks and be blessed.

Continue speaking ur vocab. Till those leeches dey u up
Re: Guys, How Do You Handle A Freeloader Neighbor? by SilasIBB: 2:13pm On Jan 02, 2022
Follow your heart....

As the Spirit leads
Re: Guys, How Do You Handle A Freeloader Neighbor? by silvoclaira: 3:46am On Aug 22, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You are not ready to stop the abuse of you by your neighbors. undecided

When you are, there will be no need for long story. undecided
Re: Guys, How Do You Handle A Freeloader Neighbor? by Waffarianman(m): 7:17am On Aug 22, 2023
You still a learner, remember what 2pac said some years back that me against the world I have nothing to lose. Since you've talked to the unserious man and his wife they wouldn't listen withdrawn every of your materials, we have to make enemy to make friends... My 1 cent sense biko

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You Handle A Freeloader Neighbor? by DaveHarry(m): 9:35am On Sep 02, 2023
Before I give out any useful advice, let me ask....Your neighbor is what tribe? there are some tribes in Nigeria with that generational trait.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'If My Wife Does Everything I Tell Her To Do, Then She's My Child, Not My Wife' / Share Your Experience As The Lastborn / 14-year-old Pupil Wins N1m For Rescuing Boy In Boat Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.