Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? (29177 Views)

Natural Way Of Making People Attracted To You / What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You / Viral Video Of Female University Student Captured On Camera Gets People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by Lugianostar(m): 4:03pm On Jan 23, 2022
Packaged sense of humor in exhibiting your character .
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by Liyastitches(f): 4:10pm On Jan 23, 2022
My aura and culinary skills

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by lizychimamanda(f): 5:03pm On Jan 23, 2022
Height and kindness wink
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by Uchedizzy(f): 6:16pm On Jan 23, 2022
My dipples
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by ShaqFu: 7:07pm On Jan 23, 2022
Ishilove:

Your incomparable wit does it for me cheesy
kiss
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by Hiq0: 7:27pm On Jan 23, 2022
Money
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by Gracejeri(f): 7:32pm On Jan 23, 2022
Body built in a classy, boss lady attire,I too look corporate, even when I was into business before getting a job ,I always wear corporate, lastly I don't wear slippers,I don't know how to,I wasn't trained with one,so even on a Friday,I wear classy corporate.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by DannyG8(m): 7:42pm On Jan 23, 2022
Petalsempire:

No u will get attracted too
I want to get attracted to you
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by SPLENDID25(m): 7:53pm On Jan 23, 2022
KarinaLove:
I'm Black in complexion yet people keeping staring at me once I step out of my house.

I thought people get attracted to fair people only

If I buy something, some will say "Don't Pay".

If I enter bus, I will hear "Sister, person don pay for u"

I wonder why undecided
People who stare are those who have sense, like myself. I like dark girls alot, to the extend I am considering traveling to Ghana.

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by SPLENDID25(m): 7:59pm On Jan 23, 2022
Annabelposh:
My diastema
Omo!, we really learn errday
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by SPLENDID25(m): 8:01pm On Jan 23, 2022
Ishilove:
My boobs. I'm a J cup grin
lol. are you sure it's not U-cup?
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by SPLENDID25(m): 8:06pm On Jan 23, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

For some guys?
Help me ask am, because neither of those attracts me to one.
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by LotaTee: 8:58pm On Jan 23, 2022
FunKiller:
I am tall, handsome well educated intelligent, got my own place and a job.
But you will see naija girl wey no even reach me will be forming rubbish, has nothing to offer me besides sex. Tell them to create a folder on computer and see nonsense.
Most young Naija girls are all useless , all of them (in Mosdii voice) angry
Same way I could write you off as useless if you can't mention the clotting factors.
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by lizychimamanda(f): 9:18pm On Jan 23, 2022
LMM1:
let me see your height, I love ladies with height . My number is below. You can chat me up
No thank you.
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by KarinaLove(f): 7:13pm On Jan 24, 2022
SPLENDID25:
People who stare are those who have sense, like myself. I like dark girls alot, to the extend I am considering traveling to Ghana.

I guess so
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by Petalsempire(f): 10:36pm On Jan 24, 2022
DannyG8:
I want to get attracted to you
Funny u
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by DissTroy(m): 9:56am On Jan 25, 2022
Ishilove:

Your incomparable wit does it for me cheesy

We all know this story. Once you can make a woman laugh, half the work is done. The next is getting your act together and you can have her if you want her.

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by Ishilove: 10:24am On Jan 25, 2022
DissTroy:

We all know this story. Once you can make a woman laugh, half the work is done. The next is getting your act together and you can have her if you want her.

Not this woman. I and the Big Joe don't roll like that smiley

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by DissTroy(m): 10:35am On Jan 25, 2022
Ishilove:

Not this woman. I and the Big Joe don't roll like that smiley

I meant that generally, not as a personalised reply. But you know that's true if you 'depersonalise' the people involved in this reply. Heck! We all know it's true.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by Karleb(m): 10:44am On Jan 25, 2022
ModelLook:
How can you know what gets people attracted to you?

Are u in their minds?

Except they tell you by themselves.

If not...forget it.

Nothing gets anyone attracted to you.

Good point.
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by DonroxyII: 3:52am On Jan 27, 2022
jaelz:
Yup we all have that one thing that always gets people attracted to you all the times, what's that one thing guys let's please share it here.

Mine are my dentition, they are perfect...

Versatility.

I speak to Your Innate Problems and Interest as if I'm right there.

Gbam, We become Superglue and Aradite.
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by DonroxyII: 3:58am On Jan 27, 2022
SuperBlack:
Good Character and always having solution for almost everything

You be God ?
Dem Don give you Quantum Physics before to solve Talk to your environmental issues but not almost everything....

Go and Solve the Problem of Elon Musk on Engines to Mars grin
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by DonroxyII: 5:24am On Jan 27, 2022
Ishilove:

My boobs. I'm a J cup grin
Hiannn, how the back pain and sleeping pattern. Sorry, Nature gives you big loads grin.. Always give one to your husband to carry for you overnight so as to relax grin
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by DonroxyII: 5:26am On Jan 27, 2022
Oiza131:
My bowlegs and smiles.. I don't know if they're whining me sha, but most persons tend to compliment my legs than my beautiful face. I don't take it as a compliment though.
But Your legs no bow now ?
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by Fatalveli(m): 5:48am On Jan 27, 2022
DonroxyII:
Hiannn, how the back pain and sleeping pattern. Sorry, Nature gives you big loads grin.. Always give one to your husband to carry for you overnight so as to relax grin
Busted wink
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by Jeon(f): 2:48pm On Jan 27, 2022
MY KIDNEYS AND BLADDER.

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by DannyG8(m): 1:57pm On Feb 01, 2022
Petalsempire:

Funny u
hmmmmmm

How I mine funny
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by Das1mama: 3:37pm On Feb 01, 2022
My Smiles and Humility....

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Amazing Power Of The Kitchen And The Other Room. / Why You Should Not Contact Your EX / My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.