Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? (29161 Views)

Natural Way Of Making People Attracted To You / What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You / Viral Video Of Female University Student Captured On Camera Gets People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 22, 2022
My sick and perverted sense of humor
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by xcesspaschal(m): 9:16pm On Jan 22, 2022
folake4u:
Dimples.
Gap tooth.
Smile.

Na wetin be my JuJu. cheesy
Hahahahaha
U must be a killer girl.
I just imagined myself looking at ur pic with the above qualities on it.... smiles
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by greatiyk4u(m): 9:16pm On Jan 22, 2022
pocohantas:
Voice
Smile

Till date even my old friends still say “this your voice sef!”

Once we had a singing competition and my boss said “We are covered in this unit, Poco would represent us”

I told him I can’t sing o. He said it is impossible.

Him: You can’t sing on a stage? But you can sing for your man inside room ba?

My boss though. grin

I dey suspect that BOSS,

I dey eye tey tey
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by wizard01(m): 9:17pm On Jan 22, 2022
My wit and naughtiness...
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by HELLASJ(m): 9:17pm On Jan 22, 2022
Calmness

2 Likes

Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by uptownemmygee(m): 9:17pm On Jan 22, 2022
My handwriting and ability to overlook things, I come funny join

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 22, 2022
See as liars just pack full the whole thread

3 Likes

Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by 9isguy(m): 9:18pm On Jan 22, 2022
Nothing

I’m only attracted to myself
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by Olam09(m): 9:18pm On Jan 22, 2022
Face, smile, skin color, height 6ft 1 inch. grin
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by Deicide: 9:18pm On Jan 22, 2022
Nothing, yes I am that useless

2 Likes

Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by pocohantas(f): 9:18pm On Jan 22, 2022
greatiyk4u:

I dey suspect that BOSS,

I dey eye tey tey

Lol. My teammates then were so high on sexual innuendos. I doubt a born again christian would have survived in that unit. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by LollySeaSide: 9:19pm On Jan 22, 2022
jaelz:
Yup we all have that one thing that always gets people attracted to you all the times, what's that one thing guys let's please share it here.

Mine are my dentition, they are perfect...

Eloquence and a brobdingnagian and gigantesque sense of humour.

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by folake4u(f): 9:20pm On Jan 22, 2022
xcesspaschal:

Hahahahaha
U must be a killer girl.
I just imagined myself looking at ur pic with the above qualities on it.... smiles

Yes oh.

E no easy. cheesy
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by ModelLook(m): 9:20pm On Jan 22, 2022
How can you know what gets people attracted to you?

Are u in their minds?

Except they tell you by themselves.

If not...forget it.

Nothing gets anyone attracted to you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by Wiifesnatcher(m): 9:20pm On Jan 22, 2022
my coil hair and of course my voice, these two things called attention of ladies to me when I was in school
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by badboyTee(m): 9:20pm On Jan 22, 2022
Damnfailure:
Ppl are not attracted to me they feel disgusted when they see my bad dentition.
grin grin so you mean jagaban looks better than you

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by VIKTO83(m): 9:20pm On Jan 22, 2022
My care and attention to people.
My easy going attitude.

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by realtalk19: 9:21pm On Jan 22, 2022
jaelz:
Yup we all have that one thing that always gets people attracted to you all the times, what's that one thing guys let's please share it here.

Mine are my dentition, they are perfect...

A nerd look with good sense of humor
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by Nyamve1: 9:21pm On Jan 22, 2022
My smile, humility, simplicity and slow talking

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by elonmuskbaby: 9:21pm On Jan 22, 2022
Mko123:

I fear person wey no fear your grammar

Instead of culinary, you wrote culnirany .

I pray you won't be what you called yourself oniranu
Na correction you wan correct Abi Na mock you wan mock yourself? grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

So you Sabi grammar like this Na him you never become professor of English or Nobel laureate grin

Oniranu oshi cool
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by tollyboy5(m): 9:21pm On Jan 22, 2022
Honestly Nothing! smiley
Nobody dey attracted to me.

5 Likes

Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by Wiifesnatcher(m): 9:22pm On Jan 22, 2022
folake4u:

Yes oh.

I dey collect boys' salary too. tongue lipsrsealed

Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by EvangJay(m): 9:22pm On Jan 22, 2022
Godliness and Goodliness

3 Likes

Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by okomile(f): 9:23pm On Jan 22, 2022
My voice
Old woman with a teenager's voice.

It is amusing when someone heard my voice and see me physically grin
They are like no no no, r u sure u r the one I spoke with? And I laugh inside of me

Wish I can market it grin grin
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by franchasng: 9:23pm On Jan 22, 2022
My Dick angry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by mario2k(m): 9:23pm On Jan 22, 2022
THE GOSPEL OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 22, 2022
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by Atolu01: 9:24pm On Jan 22, 2022
Positive attraction or Negative, envious, hate-like, insecure, immature attraction. A lot.
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by RealistRedpiler: 9:24pm On Jan 22, 2022
Here to read lies from the hungry, ugly Nigeria ladies who feed on face filters..

In every of your doings, don't forget Boss Mosidi advice: ALL NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE USELESS, ALL OF THEM..

LONG LIVE BOSS MOSIDI!!

YOUR LEGACY LIVES!!

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by rasque96(m): 9:25pm On Jan 22, 2022
Humble and Avery Good listener ��
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by folake4u(f): 9:25pm On Jan 22, 2022
[quote author=Wiifesnatcher post=109604630][/quote]

grin grin grin

Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by 22o62021: 9:25pm On Jan 22, 2022
My innocent looking face

But I bad for back

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me / So, Yoruba Girls Can Be This Beautiful (Pictures) / The Amazing Power Of The Kitchen And The Other Room.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.