Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,792 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? (29174 Views)

Natural Way Of Making People Attracted To You / What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You / Viral Video Of Female University Student Captured On Camera Gets People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by ShaqFu: 9:18am On Jan 23, 2022
Ishilove:

Your glowing, dark skin and height.
What about me?. grin
Ishilove:

My boobs. I'm a J cup grin
You don't say. shocked
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by RPG2020(m): 9:20am On Jan 23, 2022
paulolee:
my cute face n sweet smile....even asiha buhari bin de droll wen she see me last year for one abj seminar
Mk I post our pics.

Niggarr please cheesy
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by Solofresh2: 9:23am On Jan 23, 2022
My gentle and handsome looking face and my money
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by SirMichael1: 9:30am On Jan 23, 2022
badboyTee:
cheesy My cute face oo cheesy and my stature I don't need to talk to girls girls come to me

Dude, that girl is obviously curving you.
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by Aguilar(m): 9:31am On Jan 23, 2022
Height and thick voice

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by SirMichael1: 9:31am On Jan 23, 2022
Nothing! No fucking shīt! I'm as tough as they come. sad angry
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by Babastrong(m): 9:33am On Jan 23, 2022
My own is FEARLESSNESS. i don't even know where it comes from. I don't fear anything even death itself. but i noticed it attracted people (both male and female) to me.

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by Bismag(m): 9:33am On Jan 23, 2022
I am not very handsome but my aloofness and sense of humour are surey a gem to people I am attracted to.

Would say, many years of reading "how to win friends and influence people" finally paying off. �
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by SirMichael1: 9:36am On Jan 23, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Diastemma occurs only in carnivores not in omnivores...

Biology naa

I too know. If I say, "the population of Nigeria is dense". What will be your understanding of the word dense in that sentence?

It carries two meaning: Very much or Low intelligence.

Diastema occurs in humans too. That's called the gap-tooth, or open teeth or whatever you know it as.

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 23, 2022
franchasng:
My Dick angry cry
Really? The guilty but innocent man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by elonmuskbaby: 11:08am On Jan 23, 2022
IamV:

*Culinary.
Do have a wonderful Sunday.
thanks

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by AlphaBeta130: 11:36am On Jan 23, 2022
Haakeem:
Thanks to pink lip balm thou!
Nah, i am team natural. I don't even rob cream at all. I love natural things
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by Princeokwuego1(m): 11:37am On Jan 23, 2022
Elvixbeatz:
grin grin grin grin grin.. my quiet look .. it makes dem feel dey can tk me for a ride... Bt last last me na bad guy

bad guy using my format...e sure die

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by Princeokwuego1(m): 11:39am On Jan 23, 2022
my manipulations
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by NACE13: 11:43am On Jan 23, 2022
My sense of humour(dirty) and sarcasm
For the females, I subtly flip normal conversions dirty within a split second and they won't even realize it in time.

For guys, my sarcasm was gotten straight from my dad. Aside, his good looks, that's what attracted my mom to him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by chidan1214: 11:43am On Jan 23, 2022
My Ugliness, soooo attractive lol

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by ShopSkincareWit(f): 11:46am On Jan 23, 2022
My hairstyle.
I maintain a lowcut/bald hairstyle as a lady and that attracts people to me alot. Some to ask questions and some to give me compliments and co.
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by uthlaw: 12:07pm On Jan 23, 2022
Elvixbeatz:
U no just really get sense like me grin[center][/center][center][/center][center][/center][center][/center][center][/center]
dis one werey pass my own!

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by badboyTee(m): 12:17pm On Jan 23, 2022
SirMichael1:

Dude, that girl is obviously curving you.
cool cool
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by franchasng: 12:29pm On Jan 23, 2022
Iyaebe:
Really? The guilty but innocent man.
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by Starz825(m): 12:30pm On Jan 23, 2022
saphiere:
Mine are plenty. Let me list a few.
1. Calm spirit.
2. Gentle soul.
3. Good heart.
4. Easily forgives.
5. Generosity.
6. Being Friendly.
7. Being open minded.
8. Sharing.
9. Having thick skin.
10. Being intelligent.
Guy, you be Jesus Christ grin
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by stevups(m): 12:32pm On Jan 23, 2022
My loyalty. Sincerity, honesty and transparency. I have never used my CV for job since graduation from the University. Those qualities stand me out.
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by nancyib: 12:34pm On Jan 23, 2022
My pointed nose, my cute bow legs and my simplicity
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by Ishilove: 12:51pm On Jan 23, 2022
ShaqFu:
What about me?. grin
Your incomparable wit does it for me cheesy
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by PeterCA1: 12:54pm On Jan 23, 2022
Everything about me. My look, my calmness and so on
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by Dagger111(m): 1:12pm On Jan 23, 2022
My height, thick voice and level of communicating.... I think that's all.

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by Alaganature09(m): 1:18pm On Jan 23, 2022
My height and my sense of humor...

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by Goldentulip2: 1:43pm On Jan 23, 2022
Lol some people have time lol
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by Trendylove(f): 2:06pm On Jan 23, 2022
My smile and my big laps

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 23, 2022
YourFavorite21:
My sense.
I too get sense, as confirm Nnewi boy na grin
Nnewi Kwenu grin
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by YourFavorite21(m): 2:13pm On Jan 23, 2022
SteveOnyeMgbu:
Nnewi Kwenu grin
iyaaa! grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by XYZo: 3:38pm On Jan 23, 2022
Females both young and old like my big nose .

This endears me to them alot

angry

. angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Amazing Power Of The Kitchen And The Other Room. / Why You Should Not Contact Your EX / My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.