Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 (53390 Views)

Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car / Davido Brags As He Wọn 3 Soundscity Award / I Put All My Boys In Business Class - Davido Brags As They Jet To Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by Solofresh2: 6:22pm On Dec 31, 2021
Omicron007:
shocked

BigWiz made more, but you would never see him publicize himself.

There are levels to this shit.

Big Wiz is the Biggest Export from Africa.
Shut up!
How did you know he made more than that
Who the hell are you to him if I may ask?
Fighting over someone who is not even aware of your existence
Get a life bro

2 Likes

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by lexy2014: 6:23pm On Dec 31, 2021
philip0906:

There’s something called inference, which means you can use the known to guesstimate the unknown… e.g, I don’t know how much Dj Cuppy makes from music or anything but by virtue of her being a shareholder in her father’s business, she’s worth and makes millions of dollars yearly. I know this because Otedola is worth in the hundreds of millions, so I can easily quantify Cuppy’s net worth.

Bottom line is, there’s a reason why we’re hustling: so that our kids can have this luxury.

U are doing guess work yet u say u "can easily quantify Cuppy’s net worth". So give me figures. How many millions does dj cuppy make from her shares in father's company? How much shares are those shares and what is their value?

2 Likes

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by philip0906(m): 6:23pm On Dec 31, 2021
lexy2014:

Guy, this is accounting. U dont have figures or any credible information and u are throwing your weight around? So u are saying in essence is that all your argument has no logical basis as u can't back it up with anything but guesses?
The owner (not me or anyone) of the money says they made that much. You who doesn’t own the money, is arguing that they didn’t. You should be the one questioning your logic and guesses.
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by juniorstar(m): 6:23pm On Dec 31, 2021
benjackugo:
2021 has been a good year for popular Nigerian musician, Davido, who has taken to social media to brag about the amount of money he made in the year 2021, IgbereTV reports.

According to Davido, he made 22.3 Million Dollars Which is over 9 Billion in Naira.

He wrote;

Social media users thought he was lying but it became obvious that he was telling the truth when his manager confirmed it on his IG story.

This news comes days after PUMA signed Davido as their brand ambassador and weeks after Wema Bank gifted him a car for signing an endorsement deal with them.

https://igberetvnews.com/1410889/davido-brags-reveals-amount-money-made-2021/
Thats huge!!! 43217bnb crazy!!!
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by lexy2014: 6:24pm On Dec 31, 2021
Felabrity:
As per say I be his account officer? Rest

My point is, those figures can be fact.

Period.

Since they are facts, give me more facts. tell us how much he made from endorsements, concerts, YouTube revenue

1 Like

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by Bennycollins: 6:25pm On Dec 31, 2021
signature2012:

This guy sha!!!!!!!
Must you infiltrate Gospel preaching to all threads on NL?
That's the work of an evangelist. He must preach wherever possible.
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 31, 2021
T0T0fucker:
I don dey hate this boy more and more

Who ur hate help...abeg keep ur hate to urself
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by Yankee101: 6:26pm On Dec 31, 2021
Tax collectors, food don done
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by Solofresh2: 6:26pm On Dec 31, 2021
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Too bad and I didn't make any money from my music, I only spent alot too bad
Send one of your songs here
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by philip0906(m): 6:26pm On Dec 31, 2021
lexy2014:

U are doing guess work yet u say u "can easily quantify Cuppy’s net worth". So give me figures. How many millions does dj cuppy make from her shares in father's company? How much shares are those shares and what is their value?
Lexy, I’m sure you went to school and understand basic permutations. Act like someone who went to one and stop this your cunning questions.

The whole world knows Dj Cuppy is worth millions of dollars simply by understanding that she has shares/investments in x% of her father’s businesses but you want me to give you details to the later as an accountant.

You’ll soon ask me to post her statement of account.

1 Like

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by lexy2014: 6:26pm On Dec 31, 2021
philip0906:

The owner (not me or anyone) of the money says they made that much. You who doesn’t own the money, is arguing that they didn’t. You should be the one questioning your logic and guesses.

I didn't say I no. U are the one who says he knows and u have telling us about shares& investments. I haven't argued. I have only asked u simple questions based on what u say u no and u have fumbling and wumbling with vague claims
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by lexy2014: 6:28pm On Dec 31, 2021
philip0906:

Lexy, I’m sure you went to school and understand basic permutations. Act like someone who went to one and stop this your cunning questions.

The whole world knows Dj Cuppy is worth millions of dollars simply by understanding that she has shares/investments in x% of her father’s businesses but you want me to give you details to the later as an accountant.

You’ll soon ask me to post her statement of account.

Since u went to school and did basic permutations, kindly apply that knowledge to answer the simple questions:

Kindly give me figures. How many millions does dj cuppy make from her shares in father's company? How much shares are those shares and what is their value?

1 Like

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by Omicron007: 6:28pm On Dec 31, 2021
[s]
Solofresh2:
Shut up!
How did you know he made more than that
Who the hell are you to him if I may ask?
Fighting over someone who is not even aware of your existence
Get a life bro
[/s]

Bleep off.
A frogged voice lover spotted.
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by philip0906(m): 6:28pm On Dec 31, 2021
lexy2014:

I didn't say I no. U are the one who says he knows and u have telling us about shares& investments. I haven't argued. I have only asked u simple questions based on what u say u no and u have fumbling and wumbling with vague claims
Lexy, be smart for once. Lmao! Davido the son of a multi millionaire in dollars and one of the most successful artists on the continent says they made 21 million a year. You’ve been arguing in the negative.

I won’t teach you how to use your brains, Lexy. Just use it.
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by Solofresh2: 6:28pm On Dec 31, 2021
KingAzubuike:
Na people wey no dey exposed he fit dish this kind lie.

21 million dollars from where? Does he know what 21 million dollars is? Add up all his endorsement deals join, it's not up to that. Kid always exaggerating.

If he truly made that amount, he won't come here to be making noise.
Someone was even saying Wizkid made more than that.Some people are so ignorant Sha

2 Likes

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by philip0906(m): 6:30pm On Dec 31, 2021
lexy2014:

Since u went to school and did basic permutations, kindly apply that knowledge to answer the simple questions:

Kindly give me figures. How many millions does dj cuppy make from her shares in father's company? How much shares are those shares and what is their value?
Just give me one reason why I should give you specifics? Who are you to demand specifics? Lmao!!
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by Kayharry(m): 6:30pm On Dec 31, 2021
Shattered wale go mad more after hearing this news
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by lexy2014: 6:31pm On Dec 31, 2021
philip0906:

Lexy, be smart for once. Lmao! Davido the son of a multi millionaire in dollars and one of the most successful artists on the continent says they made 21 million a year. You’ve been arguing in the negative.

I won’t teach you how to use your brains, Lexy. Just use it.

Can u show me the argument u are referring to?
Can u kindly give me a breakdown of how much income Davido earned as a musician and as a son of a multimillionaire in dollars?
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by lexy2014: 6:31pm On Dec 31, 2021
philip0906:

Just give me one reason why I should give you specifics? Who are you to demand specifics? Lmao!!

Doesn't answer my questions:

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by philip0906(m): 6:32pm On Dec 31, 2021
lexy2014:

Can u kindly give me a breakdown of how much income Davido earned as a musician and as a son of a multimillionaire in dollars?
That’s the point, Lmao! There’s no incentive for me to show you sh!t as you’re most likely not deserving of that grin

You’re just gnashing your teeth and don’t want to use your brain for once. I can’t help that, lmao!
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by Solofresh2: 6:33pm On Dec 31, 2021
Aburada:
Not surprised always hungry of attention.

Someone that has $30 billion dollars in is account is bragging of making 22 million dollars grin grin
See the way you mention 30 billion dollars grin
Even Dangote sef no get that kind money
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by judedwriter(m): 6:33pm On Dec 31, 2021
signature2012:

This guy sha!!!!!!!

Yes ooooo

Jesus said, go into all the world and preach the gospel, including every thread grin
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by KingMack(m): 6:34pm On Dec 31, 2021
JUS GIVE CHIOMA $1MIL SHE NO GO GET GRUDGES FOR YOU AGAIN

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by Litmus: 6:34pm On Dec 31, 2021
The Rockefeller foundation is responsible for laying the IT groundwork in India that has resulted in the Indians now prominent in silicon valley, heading huge conglomerates and institutions from Apple, Google, Facebook, Twitter to Visa and block-chain ecosystems like Cosmos, Polygon, Osmosis and others. Since Nigeria isn't going to be helped by any foreign benefactor like The Rockefeller foundation ( even when Bill Gates showed interest in Nigeria the Brits managed to guide him towards India) why don't wealthy Nigerians invest in programs like Coding Institutes for poorer Nigerians?

2 Likes

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by philip0906(m): 6:34pm On Dec 31, 2021
lexy2014:

Doesn't answer my questions:

Werey, say na “my questions” grin

You’re a nobody. You don’t need to know the specifics. Just make do with the fact that David is filthy rich and can make such.

Focus on working hard for your children, so they won’t go arguing on the web about a rich man’s claims.
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by Chatflick(m): 6:35pm On Dec 31, 2021
signature2012:

This guy sha!!!!!!!
Yes he must. Is it a crime?? If you don't like it then look elsewhere. Abeg Righteousness2 ride on sir.

1 Like

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by lexy2014: 6:35pm On Dec 31, 2021
philip0906:

That’s the point, Lmao! There’s no incentive for me to show you sh!t as you’re most likely not deserving of that grin

You’re just gnashing your teeth and don’t want to use your brain for once. I can’t help that, lmao!

Did u get any incentive from me before your claims about how Davido made $21m?

Can u kindly give me a breakdown of how much income Davido earned as a musician and as a son of a multimillionaire in dollars
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by KingAzubuike(f): 6:35pm On Dec 31, 2021
nedekid:

But stars in the US make more that that yearly. Burna, davido, wizkid are on that level oh. I don't think that earning power is below them.
How much do you think wema bank would have paid him for endorsement? That will make them add a brand new land cruiser worth over 80m to sweetten the deal? Puma nko, there is no way they will endorse a start like davido for less than a couple of million dollars.
Seems we under estimate these young boys oh.
I was shocked when I saw them honour David during superbowl in the US. They payed his music on the stadium screen and focused the camera in him in the crowd.
Like play like play, these boys are big boys.
On which level? undecided
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by Psychokinetic: 6:35pm On Dec 31, 2021
See as everybody don turn public accountant just to calculate another man money. I suggest y’all channel these energies into making your own monies. 2022 is upon us already, don’t waste it on trivialities like Instagram posts!
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by lexy2014: 6:35pm On Dec 31, 2021
philip0906:

Werey, say na “my questions” grin

You’re a nobody. You don’t need to know the specifics. Just make do with the fact that David is filthy rich and can make such.

Focus on working hard for your children, so they won’t go arguing on the web about a rich man’s claims.

Still doesn't answer my questions:

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by Bigchristo: 6:36pm On Dec 31, 2021
Omicron007:
shocked

BigWiz made more, but you would never see him publicize himself.

There are levels to this shit.

Big Wiz is the Biggest Export from Africa.
You guys always fuel this hate buy tripping In Wizkid into Davido’s matter, everybody can not maintain same level of maturity in handling fame and money, you that’s talking can’t even handle such huge amount of cash and fame without bragging with it so let this nonsense comparison with Davido and Wizkid end this year

1 Like

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by JOemmy(m): 6:36pm On Dec 31, 2021
KingAzubuike:
Na people wey no dey exposed he fit dish this kind lie.

21 million dollars from where? Does he know what 21 million dollars is? Add up all his endorsement deals join, it's not up to that. Kid always exaggerating.

If he truly made that amount, he won't come here to be making noise.

Small boys like mark owner of fb is worth over $50b why can't davido make $21? We have also seen some nigerian young people in the fintech industry sell their platforms for over $500m so why won't davido who is an international artist make $21 in a year?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Queen Wokoma’s 1-Year-old Marriage Ends (Photos) / Femi Adebayo Remarries. Weds Maimunat (Photos) / Alhaji Wasiu Ajani 'Tekoye' Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.