Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,646 members, 7,820,253 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Abroad-Based Nigerians Currently In Nigeria, Share Your Experiences So Far - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abroad-Based Nigerians Currently In Nigeria, Share Your Experiences So Far (30346 Views)

Floods In Nigeria: Share Your Experience From Your Location / Video Of Mass Deportation Of Dubai-Based Nigerians / COVID-19: Onyeama Says 200 US-based Nigerians Are Willing To Be Evacuated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abroad-Based Nigerians Currently In Nigeria, Share Your Experiences So Far by obi4eze(m): 8:44pm On Dec 31, 2021
angry

Omo! I felt like going back like 30 mins after I landed. Can you imagine the Arrival lounge of Nnamdi Azikiwe was locked and those Customs Officials were busy shining teeth.

Plus e be like say the heat come be Pro Max. Can't wait to go back abeg!

Thank God I met my family in peace and good health.

8 Likes

Re: Abroad-Based Nigerians Currently In Nigeria, Share Your Experiences So Far by BigDawsNet: 8:45pm On Dec 31, 2021
OmegaAutos:

Why do u need something hoooooooge to come home. You dont need to come show off, just lay low and leave when its time. Dont let societal expectation deprive u of ur jore jare. If dem tax u, if u no get nobody will arrest u

Bro, my white fiance wants to come home with me... she has alrdy picked Eko hotel due to her boss visit to naija and dey all lodge at eko hotel...

They told her to pick Eko hotel
So shes dependin on dat

Calculate the expenses bro for 3weeks or more and other expenses across the Lagos island
Then ma street niggaz are waiting on me also...

I may not spend all the $15k but i hav to hav that cash on ma account before i book retuen ticket from LAX to Lag
Re: Abroad-Based Nigerians Currently In Nigeria, Share Your Experiences So Far by ajl: 8:47pm On Dec 31, 2021
GodIsBiafran:
Low self-esteem is the major problem of Ghanaian artists. This is why they will never grow.

If you don't have self-confidence, you can never survive the music game. The music game is not for weak a-$$ sissies who want someone else to push their music for them. For example, have you ever seen Rema begging Wizkid or Burna to push his music? Did FireboyDML cry when Wizkid did not invite him to O2 arena? Instead Fireboy hustled to get Ed Sheeran to feature in his music. Do you see Arya Starr crying that Tiwa and TEMs are not pushing her music? Rather she is focused, releasing hits after hits. Even portable is all over Lagos pushing his craft without giving a fvck what people think. Nigerians are built different. We believe in ourselves. That is why you will never see a Ghanaian in the MMA. Meanwhile Kamaru and Israel are top dogs there. Any endeavor that requires strong-will and individual self belief, Nigerians will ALWAYS surpass you. Ghana go and sleep. Not in this life. Maybe in another life you can compete with Nigeria.

As a "former citizen of that God forsaken country called Nigeria", which I have disowned for the new Yorubaland Nation, am saying with all the points you raised, why hasn't Nigeria sent a rocket to the moon?

4 Likes

Re: Abroad-Based Nigerians Currently In Nigeria, Share Your Experiences So Far by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 31, 2021
Hndrrxxx:
If I catch you in the trap, I'ma whack you. I catch you in the traffic, boy, I'ma whack you
Mad people every where. grin grin go whack ya papa first for given birth to a disgrace like you.

4 Likes

Re: Abroad-Based Nigerians Currently In Nigeria, Share Your Experiences So Far by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 31, 2021
Hndrrxxx:
I can promise you that
What? Your weed are stronger than mine? undecided grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Abroad-Based Nigerians Currently In Nigeria, Share Your Experiences So Far by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 31, 2021
bilulu:

Oga you don't need about 7m for any naija trip, wetin you wan buy abi who you wan spend 7m on for just 3 weeks or thereabouts....
7 what? grin grin de ting taya pesin oo! abi he want buy land?
Re: Abroad-Based Nigerians Currently In Nigeria, Share Your Experiences So Far by Dshocker(m): 9:10pm On Dec 31, 2021
Alcatel17:

Guys this is a big thief.... lalasticlala please ban this criminal ip

Brother did you pay any money to him?
Re: Abroad-Based Nigerians Currently In Nigeria, Share Your Experiences So Far by HacheNoire: 9:14pm On Dec 31, 2021
Since I came back from Ijebu-Ode, it’s been hell on Earth.

Everybody in Lagos seems to be in a hurry

Very impatient lots

Can’t wait to return.

6 Likes

Re: Abroad-Based Nigerians Currently In Nigeria, Share Your Experiences So Far by Legendoo: 9:38pm On Dec 31, 2021
Re: Abroad-Based Nigerians Currently In Nigeria, Share Your Experiences So Far by goody234: 9:43pm On Dec 31, 2021
shevchenko:
You guys don't share any info. The poster may use it and lcoate where u are from to steal from you and rob u.Be careful .Naija is bad

Exactly keep quiet guys dont say anything these idiots dey find market
Re: Abroad-Based Nigerians Currently In Nigeria, Share Your Experiences So Far by tradepunter: 9:44pm On Dec 31, 2021
Iliveforever:

None of us wants to eat ur vulture meat

You are spot on my brother....

That guy nu know say he's irrelevant in the scheme of things

4 Likes

Re: Abroad-Based Nigerians Currently In Nigeria, Share Your Experiences So Far by 77star: 10:44pm On Dec 31, 2021
Iliveforever:

None of us wants to eat ur vulture meat
Seconded
If you like become Nairaland mopol officer
None of us wants to eat poisonous meat angry

2 Likes

Re: Abroad-Based Nigerians Currently In Nigeria, Share Your Experiences So Far by 77star: 10:48pm On Dec 31, 2021
tradepunter:

You are spot on my brother....

That guy nu know say he's irrelevant in the scheme of things
Shey no be that yeye bbqgriller?
Very yeye man calling himself a woman
He don turn to bobrisky in order to protect his gender status due to his evil deeds and stupid support for the callous government

To crown it all, any small thing, he would switch to his alternate account known as NLPoliceWoman crying to the mod.

Shameless man ([b][/b])

3 Likes

Re: Abroad-Based Nigerians Currently In Nigeria, Share Your Experiences So Far by OmegaAutos: 10:49pm On Dec 31, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Bro, my white fiance wants to come home with me... she has alrdy picked Eko hotel due to her boss visit to naija and dey all lodge at eko hotel...

They told her to pick Eko hotel
So shes dependin on dat

Calculate the expenses bro for 3weeks or more and other expenses across the Lagos island
Then ma street niggaz are waiting on me also...

I may not spend all the $15k but i hav to hav that cash on ma account before i book retuen ticket from LAX to Lag

I got ur point now, but next time instead of eko hotel u can get cool places via airbnb.
Wish u all the best, regards to your white babe, hope she is level headed?

1 Like

Re: Abroad-Based Nigerians Currently In Nigeria, Share Your Experiences So Far by tradepunter: 10:51pm On Dec 31, 2021
77star:

Shey no be that yeye bbqgriller?
Very yeye man calling himself a woman
He don turn to bobrisky in order to protect his gender status due to his evil deeds and stupid support for the callous government

To crown it all, any small thing, he would switch to his alternate account known as NLPoliceWoman crying to the mod.

Shameless man ([b][/b])

Forgive him, cuz he's hella confused
Re: Abroad-Based Nigerians Currently In Nigeria, Share Your Experiences So Far by Oburu202: 10:54pm On Dec 31, 2021
Someone just told me about Togo today.

fancyhandsome:
My brother it's well, since I arrived from TOGO to Nigeria its like I left a huge comfort zone to be suffering here..

Togo is new African London and can't wait to be back cheesy
Re: Abroad-Based Nigerians Currently In Nigeria, Share Your Experiences So Far by 77star: 10:54pm On Dec 31, 2021
2braithe:

Pumpumking just came back from London grin
angry
No offeinse cheesy

1 Like

Re: Abroad-Based Nigerians Currently In Nigeria, Share Your Experiences So Far by 77star: 10:58pm On Dec 31, 2021
tradepunter:

Forgive him, cuz he's hella confused
Did you know I tried to impersonate him
And cloned his account

And then use it to cleanse his evil deeds

I started pleading with pple on his behalf,

Some forgave, some insult

Upon sighting the moniker, Na straight he reported to the mods.

.they had to ban the account till 2030

Very yeye man

If you know how many mentions I dey receive a day, he go shock you

Na from there I know say many pple hate him

, aunty MANNA
Dem MANNA, NLPoliceWoman

Wherever you are, I just want you to know that you have attracted curse to urself

I pity ur children

4 Likes

Re: Abroad-Based Nigerians Currently In Nigeria, Share Your Experiences So Far by metformin(m): 11:26pm On Dec 31, 2021
Where these Abroad - based Nigerians ? abeg make una help me to follow una comot wen una dey return oh, I tired for this our Nigeria. I already feel like runaway. Lolz

1 Like

Re: Abroad-Based Nigerians Currently In Nigeria, Share Your Experiences So Far by Hndrrxxx(m): 12:02am On Jan 01, 2022
gypsey:
Mad people every where. grin grin go whack ya papa first for given birth to a disgrace like you.
send me your location cuz I'm speeding, I've got no patience until you are found dead
Re: Abroad-Based Nigerians Currently In Nigeria, Share Your Experiences So Far by GoldenSpec: 12:51am On Jan 01, 2022
Honestly, i intended to come but i had to halt my plan due to insecurity in Nigeria grin undecided
Omo I'm scared like! I'll just put u guys in my prayers here. cool

3 Likes

Re: Abroad-Based Nigerians Currently In Nigeria, Share Your Experiences So Far by BigDawsNet: 12:58am On Jan 01, 2022
OmegaAutos:

I got ur point now, but next time instead of eko hotel u can get cool places via airbnb.
Wish u all the best, regards to your white babe, hope she is level headed?

She's mentally Strong and understanding...

I'm weighing my options towards December trip... Tho it's likely she will support our journey
Re: Abroad-Based Nigerians Currently In Nigeria, Share Your Experiences So Far by OmegaAutos: 12:59am On Jan 01, 2022
BigDawsNet:

She's mentally Strong and understanding...

I'm weighing my options towards December trip... Tho it's likely she will support our journey

Cool...regards to her

1 Like

Re: Abroad-Based Nigerians Currently In Nigeria, Share Your Experiences So Far by MemoriesAndMe: 2:17am On Jan 01, 2022
BigDawsNet:
I dint make it home this year, probably next year...

Right now i hav to save enough tho to think abt naija..

Lots of ma niggaz are waiting on me...

Atleast i need to put aside $15,000 for naija trip...

Soo next year ending by God grace...i will work hard and visit for 3weeks ...

May God grant ma wish

What do you need $15,000 for a trip to Nigeria for? Isn't that too much? Are you planning to start building a house as soon as you land? Or may be you're planning 5o travel with wife and kids, cos just $5k should cover your trip if you stay low key and avoid those that only want to take from you even if they don't know you.

If you plan on staying in $500 per night hotels, that's a different ballgame entirely. There are nice AirBnB locations everywhere in Nigeria you can look up to save on accomodation costs if u want your privacy and avoid some family you don't want to see bro.

3 Likes

Re: Abroad-Based Nigerians Currently In Nigeria, Share Your Experiences So Far by BigDawsNet: 2:41am On Jan 01, 2022
MemoriesAndMe:

What do you need $15,000 for a trip to Nigeria for? Isn't that too much? Are you planning to start building a house as soon as you land? Or may be you're planning 5o travel with wife and kids, cos just $5k should cover your trip if you stay low key and avoid those that only want to take from you even if they don't know you.

If you plan on staying in $500 per night hotels, that's a different ballgame entirely. There are nice AirBnB locations everywhere in Nigeria you can look up to save on accomodation costs if u don't want your privacy and avoid some family you don't want to see bro.

$15k is just a rough estimate...I may likely only spend 70% of that on the trip...

I may have to consider the $500/p... I'm coming with my woman...and she will only reside at that expensive and 100%secure and safety hotel on the island... That's her only decision....

Return Flights tickets Delta airlines...it's pretty expensive
Tours expenses across Nigeria.... It's a visit and tourist purpose for her...

1 Like

Re: Abroad-Based Nigerians Currently In Nigeria, Share Your Experiences So Far by Iykoto86(m): 2:51am On Jan 01, 2022
LesbianBoy:
Make una gist us oooooooo

So that those of us wey no gree come back will know whether we go happy or vex shocked shocked
everything just they stew here for obosi and enugu,we good bro.
Re: Abroad-Based Nigerians Currently In Nigeria, Share Your Experiences So Far by linearity: 3:05am On Jan 01, 2022
HRprof:

Easer said than done, one day you will be tired of staying in another man’s country like most of them that came back after 30 years told us.
Travel and seeeee

This is very true, there is no place like home.

If only the government will tackle the insecurity problem, many of us will troop home.

No light or bad roads is truly a non issue, I go light candle or do what other 9jas are doing, for bad roads, we will manage it together……but that security thing eh, e bi as e get.

Sometimes I have come to realize that, Nigerians living in Nigeria have double Grace.

The other issue is mosquitoes and opportunistic diseases. If you have lived abroad for sometime, your body immunity will start losing defenses for malaria and these other diseases because they are now foreign to the body compared to a Nigerian living in Nigeria.

If one come back, there will be that long learning period for your body to adjust and build their defenses back, in between you might catch something that is foreign to your body that may knock you out for a while.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Unidentified Accident Victim Unconscious At Abuja Hospital (Photo) / British Airways Flight Heading To Abuja Loses Engine Mid-Air / My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.