Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Abroad-Based Nigerians Currently In Nigeria, Share Your Experiences So Far - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abroad-Based Nigerians Currently In Nigeria, Share Your Experiences So Far (30354 Views)

Floods In Nigeria: Share Your Experience From Your Location / Video Of Mass Deportation Of Dubai-Based Nigerians / COVID-19: Onyeama Says 200 US-based Nigerians Are Willing To Be Evacuated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abroad-Based Nigerians Currently In Nigeria, Share Your Experiences So Far by Olayetan(m): 6:28pm On Dec 31, 2021
2braithe:
Abroad people who do come to Nigeria, it's your confidence for me.Don't you fear kidnap, robbery,e.t.c?
Staying alive everyday in Nigeria is just by grace.

Once I leave,I ain't coming back.
I'll just build house here in Naija where I will lease out.Incase conflict happens I will have a home back in Naija to run to.

My wife can come to Naija but none of my kids are gonna come here!

Stop daydreaming, 1st leave 9ja before you decide whether to stay or not.

9 Likes

Re: Abroad-Based Nigerians Currently In Nigeria, Share Your Experiences So Far by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 31, 2021
Hndrrxxx:
shut your damn mouth 'fore you dropped , nigga
Is this rubbish supposed to make sense? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Abroad-Based Nigerians Currently In Nigeria, Share Your Experiences So Far by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:29pm On Dec 31, 2021
Ebubu:
Expect lies from impostors wey never cross deme border just for cruise
Lol! The devil is a learner in lying,compared to many Nigerians, especially one Minister in Bubu administration.
Re: Abroad-Based Nigerians Currently In Nigeria, Share Your Experiences So Far by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 31, 2021
Olayetan:

Stop daydreaming, 1st leave 9ja before you decide whether to stay or not.
grin grin grin let the guy enjoy his dreams man!

2 Likes

Re: Abroad-Based Nigerians Currently In Nigeria, Share Your Experiences So Far by Bigcowhorn: 6:30pm On Dec 31, 2021
Bridget95:
I just returned from the United States of America yesterday to celebrate the yuletide. Honestly, the power situation in Nigeria is pretty poor, i have been running my generator all day and nights.

Wait till the mechanics touch it grin
I have 5 generators for a reason grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Abroad-Based Nigerians Currently In Nigeria, Share Your Experiences So Far by LesbianBoy(m): 6:30pm On Dec 31, 2021
2braithe:
Abroad people who do come to Nigeria, it's your confidence for me.Don't you fear kidnap, robbery,e.t.c?

I'll just build house here in Naija where I will lease out.Incase conflict happens I will have a home back in Naija to run to.

Many people said so when leaving but dem still come back grin grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Abroad-Based Nigerians Currently In Nigeria, Share Your Experiences So Far by shevchenko(m): 6:31pm On Dec 31, 2021
You guys don't share any info. The poster may use it and lcoate where u are from to steal from you and rob u.Be careful .Naija is bad

9 Likes

Re: Abroad-Based Nigerians Currently In Nigeria, Share Your Experiences So Far by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 31, 2021
marsup:
Hiding from village people, and beggy beggy people. grin grin
Why? times are very hard just give them what you can.
Re: Abroad-Based Nigerians Currently In Nigeria, Share Your Experiences So Far by Yankee101: 6:33pm On Dec 31, 2021
We refused to come

North hot, South scatter

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abroad-Based Nigerians Currently In Nigeria, Share Your Experiences So Far by EgunMogaji2: 6:34pm On Dec 31, 2021
LesbianBoy:
Nigerians based abroad but are currently in Nigeria for the holidays, Share your experience so far....

What has changed since the last time you were in Nigeria?

Who came to greet you?

Did your friends abroad send you errands to their families back home?

Where people famzing you or asking for giveaway when you arrived?

Did your parents recommend one guy or girl for you to marry?

Let's have fun with this thread cheesy cheesy

Una just come back and everywhere quiet, gist us na angry angry tongue tongue grin grin grin grin

Everywhere quiet because the IJGB don carry our girls finish cheesy
Re: Abroad-Based Nigerians Currently In Nigeria, Share Your Experiences So Far by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 31, 2021
Amanee:
Occupying space until the IJGBs come
I just coming back from panya, I want to marry you , Abi you no wan go panya? I know say you dey find ijgb to marry
Re: Abroad-Based Nigerians Currently In Nigeria, Share Your Experiences So Far by Paradigms: 6:35pm On Dec 31, 2021
Not home yet... but thinking of how to cope with UAR
Re: Abroad-Based Nigerians Currently In Nigeria, Share Your Experiences So Far by JeffreyJunior: 6:35pm On Dec 31, 2021
I never imagined it'd be this stressful to visit Nigeria now. It's really not worth it if it's just to visit and spend time with family.

Other countries are preventing coronavirus but our dear country is cashing out on it.

What's the idea behind the useless travel certificate that I've just paid $100 for?

The European country I will be transiting from only demanded my vaccine certificate but Naija wants people to go to one useless website to fill out form, upload documents and pay money. They don't even bother to know whether one is internet savvy or not.

I've told my people, if anyone wants to see me again, I'll rather spend $1500 on their ticket than for me to stress myself like this. I hate unnecessary stress.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abroad-Based Nigerians Currently In Nigeria, Share Your Experiences So Far by EgunMogaji2: 6:38pm On Dec 31, 2021
Bigcowhorn:

A sad reality.
Re: Abroad-Based Nigerians Currently In Nigeria, Share Your Experiences So Far by omowolewa: 6:40pm On Dec 31, 2021
I will update this post in 2024, God's willing.

5 Likes

Re: Abroad-Based Nigerians Currently In Nigeria, Share Your Experiences So Far by Hndrrxxx(m): 6:40pm On Dec 31, 2021
gypsey:
Is this rubbish supposed to make sense? undecided
OH it seems your mental capabilities are in doubt too .xdd
Re: Abroad-Based Nigerians Currently In Nigeria, Share Your Experiences So Far by Timoleon(m): 6:42pm On Dec 31, 2021
Did you know that a Ghanaian is considered the greatest African boxer of all time?
Did you know that Ghana has four Afcon titles? 1 more than Nigeria.

Food for thought.
GodIsBiafran:
Low self-esteem is the major problem of Ghanaian artists. This is why they will never grow.

If you don't have self-confidence, you can never survive the music game. The music game is not for weak a-$$ sissies who want someone else to push their music for them. For example, have you ever seen Rema begging Wizkid or Burna to push his music? Did FireboyDML cry when Wizkid did not invite him to O2 arena? Instead Fireboy hustled to get Ed Sheeran to feature in his music. Do you see Arya Starr crying that Tiwa and TEMs are not pushing her music? Rather she is focused, releasing hits after hits. Even portable is all over Lagos pushing his craft without giving a fvck what people think. Nigerians are built different. We believe in ourselves. That is why you will never see a Ghanaian in the MMA. Meanwhile Kamaru and Israel are top dogs there. Any endeavor that requires strong-will and individual self belief, Nigerians will ALWAYS surpass you. Ghana go and sleep. Not in this life. Maybe in another life you can compete with Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Abroad-Based Nigerians Currently In Nigeria, Share Your Experiences So Far by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 31, 2021
Hndrrxxx:
OH it seems your mental capabilities are in doubt too .xdd
Don't expect me to understand this rubbish either.. my head hurts. embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Abroad-Based Nigerians Currently In Nigeria, Share Your Experiences So Far by Hassanmaye(m): 6:45pm On Dec 31, 2021
Ebubu:
Expect lies from impostors wey never cross deme border just for cruise
grin
Re: Abroad-Based Nigerians Currently In Nigeria, Share Your Experiences So Far by Hndrrxxx(m): 6:45pm On Dec 31, 2021
gypsey:
Don't expect me to understand this rubbish either.. my head hurts. embarassed
In peace(in peace), may you rest. RIPP moocher
Re: Abroad-Based Nigerians Currently In Nigeria, Share Your Experiences So Far by joepepsy(m): 6:45pm On Dec 31, 2021
The toilet matter hit you hard..���
gypsey:
What is wrong with cleaning toilets? undecided I cleaned toilets in Macdonalds during my school holidays to make my pocket money.
Re: Abroad-Based Nigerians Currently In Nigeria, Share Your Experiences So Far by 36STATES: 6:46pm On Dec 31, 2021
Most Nigerians abroad have no time for Nairaland when in Nigeria. I didn't go home this Christmas as I was twice in Nigeria this year. Nigerians abroad who went home are still busy sorting out problems and meeting people, so may never see this your post. Very good post at a wrong time.

One other major reason is that people abroad are not used to slow internet connections as those at home, so it is a big put off to go online except for something very important like online banking and quick email check.

One of the things I do see is that many people behave the way many people reason here on Nairaland, and that is always entertaining to me. Seeing people in blissful ignorance.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abroad-Based Nigerians Currently In Nigeria, Share Your Experiences So Far by haslaw(m): 6:46pm On Dec 31, 2021
Pegi23:
The light here is something else.. I'm not use to it...and damn there is heat..I'm so sad.

This lie no enter.. Where did you see the heat on the 31st of December.

2 Likes

Re: Abroad-Based Nigerians Currently In Nigeria, Share Your Experiences So Far by HRprof: 6:46pm On Dec 31, 2021
2braithe:

Easer said than done, one day you will be tired of staying in another man’s country like most of them that came back after 30 years told us.
Travel and seeeee

10 Likes

Re: Abroad-Based Nigerians Currently In Nigeria, Share Your Experiences So Far by Irupetepete: 6:47pm On Dec 31, 2021
Bigcowhorn:

customer daadaa.. Gen repairers Don run you street
Re: Abroad-Based Nigerians Currently In Nigeria, Share Your Experiences So Far by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 31, 2021
joepepsy:
The toilet matter hit you hard..���
could you please elaborate? I didn't understand. undecided

Why would it hit me hard? I was young living at home with my parents, all staffs in macdee cleaned toilets even though we still did the cash tills. It was part of their policy. I didn't have to do it but why should i not do it? I could have asked my parents for money if i wanted but i wanted to work for my own. It was not a big deal. So why would you think it hit me hard? Where did i tell you that it hit me hard? What a ridiculous assumptions to make.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abroad-Based Nigerians Currently In Nigeria, Share Your Experiences So Far by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 31, 2021
Hndrrxxx:
In peace(in peace), may you rest. RIPP moocher
more rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: Abroad-Based Nigerians Currently In Nigeria, Share Your Experiences So Far by Freerhyme1(m): 6:49pm On Dec 31, 2021
I enjoyed my native food wella, been eating junk foods here in Luxembourg

7 Likes

Re: Abroad-Based Nigerians Currently In Nigeria, Share Your Experiences So Far by Hollyharjii: 6:49pm On Dec 31, 2021
God help me, I want to travel abroad as well, likes of UK, USA, so when I visit Nigeria back I can know how it feels to travel out of this country called Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Abroad-Based Nigerians Currently In Nigeria, Share Your Experiences So Far by Greenback: 6:50pm On Dec 31, 2021
post=108968084:
Good thread.
In some other forums abroad like quora etc, you will only see people that the topic of discussion concerns making comments on the topic, commenting and giving their views and opinions,
But for our darling nation, na people wey never pass their bus stop in life not to talk of getting to the airport go dey comment upanda, disturbing the cyberspace with irrelevant rubbish that the 'abroad' people won't have any space to make their reasonable contributions....
Shut up and tell us weda you yourself are just coming from abroad or not,thank you very much

5 Likes

Re: Abroad-Based Nigerians Currently In Nigeria, Share Your Experiences So Far by Hndrrxxx(m): 6:51pm On Dec 31, 2021
gypsey:
more rubbish!
That's why I got a Glock .223 and you got a TEC kiss
Re: Abroad-Based Nigerians Currently In Nigeria, Share Your Experiences So Far by Greenback: 6:53pm On Dec 31, 2021
Martincorridon IvartheMENTAL
!D
:

I just coming back from panya, Accra Ghana grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

British Airways Flight Heading To Abuja Loses Engine Mid-Air / My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx / Top 7 Tourist Attractions In Ondo State That You Must Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.