Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,803 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

She Pissed Me Off Badly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Pissed Me Off Badly (2158 Views)

I'm So Pissed With This Guy. / She Pissed Me Off / My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Pissed Me Off Badly by vanbonattel: 5:34pm On Dec 31, 2021
We dated for some weeks, I made my moves but she refused, says she's a virgin. I stayed around and spent some money but no show, she moved on in spite of my shower of care and attention.

Returned this Xmas and saw her sister, she told me the my ex wants to see me. So I went. Her stature has changed, she was sitting near a small baby, less than a year. I asked who has the child and she said it's hers. She never married, BF got her pregnant and ran out of town. Now she is begging that I help her with finance to return back to school. And that she will do anything I ask including sleeping out.

What do you advice him to do.

This happened to my friend, not me.
Re: She Pissed Me Off Badly by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 31, 2021
If you're still interested in getting your own share of the national cake, you can help her with out of your bowels of mercy, if you're not.... Let her Bleep off

2 Likes

Re: She Pissed Me Off Badly by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 31, 2021
She is pregnant and you have to accept it, there is nothing you can do
Re: She Pissed Me Off Badly by longetivity(m): 6:01pm On Dec 31, 2021
lol... This happened to you not ur friend stop lying.
Re: She Pissed Me Off Badly by Candidlady: 6:02pm On Dec 31, 2021
Lies! So this is how you wanna kick off next year!
Re: She Pissed Me Off Badly by vanbonattel: 6:29pm On Dec 31, 2021
Candidlady:

True story.
Re: She Pissed Me Off Badly by Harrykn: 7:25pm On Dec 31, 2021
Run man Run
Run
Run
I see what you want to do

2 Likes

Re: She Pissed Me Off Badly by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 31, 2021
Arrrrrrrrrh

Wow clap for your self for first considering her .... grin grin grin you want to go and chuck hand for weytin nor concern you asin this early year? undecided undecided
You can help her if only your motive is clean that is, you won't sleep with her... But if your motive still remain as same despite that child then I don't see a reason to help her.. just stay off !!!

1 Like

Re: She Pissed Me Off Badly by Nicepoker(m): 8:00pm On Dec 31, 2021
Handle her as second hand shoes. grin
Re: She Pissed Me Off Badly by flokii: 9:26pm On Dec 31, 2021
I don't understand the kind of stories I see on here again o.. you mean the girl left him as a virgin (supposed) and came back suddenly with baby from another man that ran away for him to take care of them both in exchange for what exactly? the same sex she denied him all those years?

Okay let's assume it's nothing really to take her back.. what happens when the ex she gave her virginity to and has a baby for comes back running into town asking for his girl and baby? you'll come here to ask us for part 2 advice abi??

He should simply turn her down and move the fvck on with life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Pissed Me Off Badly by Ghoxt: 4:11pm On Jan 01, 2022
Candidlady:
cheesy
Re: She Pissed Me Off Badly by helinues: 4:21pm On Jan 01, 2022
How people dey start their new year with complicated matters dey tire me
Re: She Pissed Me Off Badly by Boogyman557: 7:27am On Jan 02, 2022
Holly Gram cool Na people like una de make me BLAST pesin left leg wit my old KALA 4 free...

WAITING DE WORRY U..

BANI never accept u and u don de spend RUBBERZ..

U NO 1 GET SENSE...

amabobi I don LOAD my KALA..

abeg give me ur LOCATION make I come SETTLE SOMETHING.. WTF MAN
Re: She Pissed Me Off Badly by Biggie2000(m): 8:15am On Jan 02, 2022
We dated for some weeks, I made my moves but she refused, says she's a virgin.
I feel you're pissed off simply because you couldn't have sex with her. How sure are you she was a virgin? Did you confirm or she just wanted to use you for the financial gains?

I stayed around and spent some money but no show, she moved on in spite of my shower of care and attention.
So, your main aim of staying around and spending your hard earned money is simply because you want to get sex? That's it? YOU WENT THROUGH ALL OF THIS JUST TO FOR SEX? SEX THAT WOULD LAST FOR JUST SOME MINUTES? Sex is one of the cheapest and easiest things to get in this day in age, why the hell do some guys still do mumu things just to get laid?? Smh
Returned this Xmas and saw her sister, she told me the my ex wants to see me. So I went.
Of course you went. I'm sure you were thinking you are finally about to get sex after all these weeks. I'm sure you wore you best clothes, showered like 10 times, sprayed plenty perfume, brushed your teeth ruthlessly, and was already thinking of the numerous styles you will try.
Now she is begging that I help her with finance to return back to school. And that she will do anything I ask including sleeping out.
Now let me be real with you here:
If she goes back to school, then how will she look after the child? Through prostitution or she will give you the child to train for her?
Bro, we know she has made terrible mistakes,but if you have the ability and finances to help her, then help her. Don't do it because you are compelled to or because you are expecting some form of reward, but do it out of your own free will. Remember: YOU DON'T OWE HER OR HER CHILD ANYTHING. So, anything she gets (if she gets) from you is out of your own freewill. But, if you don't want to help, then you can move on; NOBODY HAS THE RIGHT TO JUDGE OR CALL YOU NAMES.
Lastly, do not get engaged in any relationship or sexual affairs with her, or else she will use that avenue to start acting like you're now her boyfriend, or a step-dad to her child. The child may even start calling you ''Daddy".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Pissed Me Off Badly by wonseun(m): 8:24am On Jan 02, 2022
Damn! Why do Some ladies behave like this? sad
Re: She Pissed Me Off Badly by Biggie2000(m): 8:46am On Jan 02, 2022
What do you advice him to do.

This happened to my friend, not me.
Don't worry, we will not call you simp you hear? Your secret is safe with us. We believe you 100% that it is "your friend" it happened to, and it's not you.

Re: She Pissed Me Off Badly by Jomonix: 6:40am On Jun 04, 2023
Where's vanbonattel
Re: She Pissed Me Off Badly by vanbonattel: 2:40pm On Nov 22, 2023
Jomonix:
Where's vanbonattel

I dey o.
Re: She Pissed Me Off Badly by Jomonix: 3:40pm On Nov 22, 2023
vanbonattel:

I dey o.

Thank GOD. I am one of your fans and have not read from you since 2022

1 Like

Re: She Pissed Me Off Badly by teewhyhomes: 3:44pm On Nov 22, 2023
Think Real Estate? Think Teewhyhomes!
Re: She Pissed Me Off Badly by vanbonattel: 3:46pm On Nov 22, 2023
Jomonix:

Thank GOD. I am one of your fans and have not read from you since 2022

Country hard, had to do some travels.
Re: She Pissed Me Off Badly by Jomonix: 4:10pm On Nov 22, 2023
vanbonattel:

Country hard, had to do some travels.

Welcome back bro

1 Like

Re: She Pissed Me Off Badly by vanbonattel: 4:38pm On Nov 22, 2023
Jomonix:

Welcome back bro

Thank you bro.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Wish I Had Gonorrhea / My Family Does Not Approve Of My Fiance / This Is Very Serious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.