Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

My Cross Over Experience In A Popular Nigerian Church - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Cross Over Experience In A Popular Nigerian Church (86063 Views)

Coronavirus: 3 Nigerian Church Buildings That Can Be Used As Treatment Centres / Deeper Life Bible Church: The Nigerian Church That Has Stood The Test Of Time / Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: My Cross Over Experience In A Popular Nigerian Church by Nobody: 12:00am On Jan 03, 2022
adedayo3193:

That part is funny as hell
I think he was joking. Must be a fake story. He can’t be serious.

No one is capable of that.

1 Like

Re: My Cross Over Experience In A Popular Nigerian Church by emmyileri(m): 8:02am On Jan 05, 2022
There is clear evidence that you haven't known God or known by him and believe me the church you attend where what you wear does not matter is No church but synagogue of Satan. Mathew 15:8.. These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me.. Being born again is confession of Christ as your Lord and Saviour and doing his will, that is how you re dedicate your life to God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' / Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution / TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.