Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

My Cross Over Experience In A Popular Nigerian Church - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Cross Over Experience In A Popular Nigerian Church (86040 Views)

Coronavirus: 3 Nigerian Church Buildings That Can Be Used As Treatment Centres / Deeper Life Bible Church: The Nigerian Church That Has Stood The Test Of Time / Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members (2) (3) (4)

Re: My Cross Over Experience In A Popular Nigerian Church by Noshitboi(m): 2:25pm On Jan 01, 2022
Why u no snap pictures nah. We love bress and nipples here for Nairaland incase you see that kind thing again
Re: My Cross Over Experience In A Popular Nigerian Church by visijo(m): 2:25pm On Jan 01, 2022
Can I see this babe?
Re: My Cross Over Experience In A Popular Nigerian Church by klickstar: 2:26pm On Jan 01, 2022
While reading the story I was expecting to see the sultry pics to hold and navigate you come dey preach I beg neeeext.

Re: My Cross Over Experience In A Popular Nigerian Church by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 01, 2022
Good this is a message to those who criticize homosexuals **live you guys..we hope you understand that we are all human regardless of the gender..sexual orientation and the rest.. grin wink
Re: My Cross Over Experience In A Popular Nigerian Church by Samiah33(m): 2:27pm On Jan 01, 2022
Nice, but wetin carry your eyes go see nipples. Those kind people na kill and maim them come do in the house of the lord
Re: My Cross Over Experience In A Popular Nigerian Church by Legendoo: 2:28pm On Jan 01, 2022
No difference between church and nightclubs.

You go soon carry strippers go church, the way you take them to your home's with children inside.

Most of Una r savages. Animals who see everything from a sexual angle.

Re: My Cross Over Experience In A Popular Nigerian Church by clems88(m): 2:28pm On Jan 01, 2022
My brother you look so they u see n.ipple . shocked
My brother my brother you need Jesus o grin
Re: My Cross Over Experience In A Popular Nigerian Church by Mrnakeina(m): 2:30pm On Jan 01, 2022
@ Op which did you attend?
I want check something
Re: My Cross Over Experience In A Popular Nigerian Church by Ifesinachi22(m): 2:30pm On Jan 01, 2022
Ocholu:
Let me use this opportunity to wish my fellow Nairalanders and Nigerians a happy new year. May God bless us all.

So, this post may be a little bit lengthy. There's no sugar coating, neither is it fiction.

In 2021, yesterday was the first day I went to Church for a full service. In as much as I as I don't go to Church regularly, I have a personal relationship with God. As the last day of the month, I promised myself that I must go to the Altar of the Almighty and Glorify his Name.

I am a Catholic, but I wanted to attend another Church for reasons best known to me. So I choose one of the popular Churches in Naija. I freshened up, prepared myself and went to the Church 1 hour before time (I have a phobia for late coming). As one of the first persons in the Church, I had the liberty to choose a spot I like. Since it's cross over, and for the sake of crashing, I chose a spot that'll meet my many demands.

People started trooping in and wetin my eyes see ehn, hmm. Na young, classy, rich and foreigners de come this Church oh! I immediately noticed that, what you wear to the Church doesn't really matter.

I was still admiring the people coming in, especially the ladies when two girls came in. One of them wore a really tight dress and oh, she wasn't wearing bra and you know bruv, her nip**les were showing. Haa! My Mr Niger D immediately caught signal from in between my laps were it was resting peacefully. I had to calm it down and reassure myself that I came to Church, to rededicate my life to God.

Also, by wearing my senator attire which I invested 15k to sew. I thought that my fashion game would be top notch. But 15 minutes after people started coming in, I realized that I fvcked up! Because, e be like say na only me wear that kind cloth.

At this point, the Church was still welcoming people and also projecting beautiful Gospel renditions on the screens. One woman with her family came and sat close to me. More people came in. Another woman, immediately she met the entrance of the Church busted some amazing dance moves. Omo! "Today na today" I concluded in my mind.

I was still trying to grasp the atmospheric condition when some dude who won Big Brother; I think the African edition came in. He sat two rows in front of me. And this begs me to ask this very important question, what'sup with Nigeria celebrities wearing heavy sunshades even in places wear the really need their bear eyes to see? Even for darkness person go still carry heavy eyeglass chook for eye.

Church service started properly and I must confess that I had one of the best time in the presence of the Lord. The praise and worship was wonderful. I noticed that all the big boys, Celebrities, slay mamas etcetera were all overwhelmed in the spirit of the Lord.

The woman that sat beside me, even after having four children gave me a serious dancing assignment because, I couldn't match her dancing skills.

Lastly, I also realized that mehn, God loves all of us. Regardless of what you do, what you wear, how you choose to worship him. The main thing be say, make you hold and know him.

Mods please help project to front page;

This church is definitely Domion City
Re: My Cross Over Experience In A Popular Nigerian Church by Bluntemperor: 2:30pm On Jan 01, 2022
helinues:
People still have a lot to celebrate in the country.

Yes, Nigeria can still rise with right Leaders coming to the rescue!
Re: My Cross Over Experience In A Popular Nigerian Church by ALFADOS(m): 2:31pm On Jan 01, 2022
Ocholu:
Let me use this opportunity to wish my fellow Nairalanders and Nigerians a happy new year. May God bless us all.

So, this post may be a little bit lengthy. There's no sugar coating, neither is it fiction.

In 2021, yesterday was the first day I went to Church for a full service. In as much as I as I don't go to Church regularly, I have a personal relationship with God. As the last day of the month, I promised myself that I must go to the Altar of the Almighty and Glorify his Name.

I am a Catholic, but I wanted to attend another Church for reasons best known to me. So I choose one of the popular Churches in Naija. I freshened up, prepared myself and went to the Church 1 hour before time (I have a phobia for late coming). As one of the first persons in the Church, I had the liberty to choose a spot I like. Since it's cross over, and for the sake of crashing, I chose a spot that'll meet my many demands.

People started trooping in and wetin my eyes see ehn, hmm. Na young, classy, rich and foreigners de come this Church oh! I immediately noticed that, what you wear to the Church doesn't really matter.

I was still admiring the people coming in, especially the ladies when two girls came in. One of them wore a really tight dress and oh, she wasn't wearing bra and you know bruv, her nip**les were showing. Haa! My Mr Niger D immediately caught signal from in between my laps were it was resting peacefully. I had to calm it down and reassure myself that I came to Church, to rededicate my life to God.

Also, by wearing my senator attire which I invested 15k to sew. I thought that my fashion game would be top notch. But 15 minutes after people started coming in, I realized that I fvcked up! Because, e be like say na only me wear that kind cloth.

At this point, the Church was still welcoming people and also projecting beautiful Gospel renditions on the screens. One woman with her family came and sat close to me. More people came in. Another woman, immediately she met the entrance of the Church busted some amazing dance moves. Omo! "Today na today" I concluded in my mind.

I was still trying to grasp the atmospheric condition when some dude who won Big Brother; I think the African edition came in. He sat two rows in front of me. And this begs me to ask this very important question, what'sup with Nigeria celebrities wearing heavy sunshades even in places wear the really need their bear eyes to see? Even for darkness person go still carry heavy eyeglass chook for eye.

Church service started properly and I must confess that I had one of the best time in the presence of the Lord. The praise and worship was wonderful. I noticed that all the big boys, Celebrities, slay mamas etcetera were all overwhelmed in the spirit of the Lord.

The woman that sat beside me, even after having four children gave me a serious dancing assignment because, I couldn't match her dancing skills.

Lastly, I also realized that mehn, God loves all of us. Regardless of what you do, what you wear, how you choose to worship him. The main thing be say, make you hold and know him.

Hmm another one, lol
Re: My Cross Over Experience In A Popular Nigerian Church by joeking2222: 2:32pm On Jan 01, 2022
Olifiz:
Ur first sentence na die. U want to "which" abi wish
As far as u gerrit, no probs!!!
Re: My Cross Over Experience In A Popular Nigerian Church by SoNature(m): 2:33pm On Jan 01, 2022
Ocholu,

Some random people come to church just to experience the crossover in the presence of God. The kind of hot, sexy and stunning girls I saw in my church last night, I have never seen them in that church before. BTW, I am so active that I know almost everyone.
Re: My Cross Over Experience In A Popular Nigerian Church by tellwisdom: 2:34pm On Jan 01, 2022
Everything about you foolish kids are just women and sex..nothing else....Ndi iberibe

Re: My Cross Over Experience In A Popular Nigerian Church by Jaylite10(m): 2:35pm On Jan 01, 2022
Wow that's good for you. Who knows, my missing rib fit dey that kin church. Baba God drag yah boi go where answered prayers dey
Re: My Cross Over Experience In A Popular Nigerian Church by joeking2222: 2:40pm On Jan 01, 2022
Smiles.......una don start dis una sweet sweet tori dis year again abi? The very BEST tori, wey i read for NAIRALAND in year 2021 was d one dat UBAH guy carry two very young newly wedded COUPLE wit hm car, con dey dish dem sweet sweet old school songs to settle their quarrel. Abeg make our MOD push dat tori enter front page again, i love reading dat story over and over again. Anybody wit d link?

Re: My Cross Over Experience In A Popular Nigerian Church by capecoast(m): 2:45pm On Jan 01, 2022
some even wear showbelle and nipples showing trying to lure and deceive men and is bad.
Re: My Cross Over Experience In A Popular Nigerian Church by rollywise(m): 2:47pm On Jan 01, 2022
Nice experience. But I can bet many are disappointed. They expected another mockery of the church and it's activities. This story didn't end well for them

Re: My Cross Over Experience In A Popular Nigerian Church by Mancrossfire: 2:50pm On Jan 01, 2022
T
Re: My Cross Over Experience In A Popular Nigerian Church by Starlight252: 2:50pm On Jan 01, 2022
UncleKoboko:
This is a generation of OLOSHOS, dogs and savages.

The sins and crimes this generation commits is despicable!

Despicable gidigan
A generation which celebrates folly...

God please help me retain my decency.
Amen.

Re: My Cross Over Experience In A Popular Nigerian Church by farem: 2:53pm On Jan 01, 2022
Ocholu:

I am a Catholic, but I wanted to attend another Church for reasons best known to me.... two girls came in. One of them wore a really tight dress and oh, she wasn't wearing bra and you know bruv, her nip**les were showing. Haa! My Mr Niger D immediately caught signal from in between my laps were it was resting peacefully. I had to calm it down and reassure myself that I came to Church, to rededicate my life to God.

At this point, the Church was still welcoming people and also projecting beautiful Gospel renditions on the screens. One woman with her family came and sat close to me. More people came in. Another woman, immediately she met the entrance of the

[s]Lastly, I also realized that mehn, God loves all of us. Regardless of what you do, what you wear, how you choose to worship him. The main thing be say, make you hold and know him. [/s]

Move of God shouldn't be confused for sensationalism and wild emotions.

God is not a robot. Stop describing God the way that suits you.
God is holy and He is loving. He demands repentance and He is Consuming Fire �

Re: My Cross Over Experience In A Popular Nigerian Church by HISSCRIBE1995: 2:58pm On Jan 01, 2022
You wrote at the end

Op #Ocholu
Lastly, I also realized that mehn, God loves all of us. Regardless of what you do, what you wear, how you choose to worship him. The main thing be say, make you hold and know him. -op #Ocholu

Me #Hiscribe1995

The bible says Romans 5:8
[8]But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

So what the love of god does for us is to take away our sins not embrace our sins .

So if you are living in sin ,and you are not bothered or disturb in you heart to see that you forsake them ,then you don't know the love of god .
And if you choose to purposely remain in your sin without struggling within yourself after the gospel has been preached to you then you have rejected the love of god .

So reader and op
Let us tell ourselves the truth.

Many churches has become a place of social gathering ,and have conformed to the systems of the world rejecting the image of him the save her by his own blood.

Let us weep and cry instead if deceiving ourselves!

We will not be judged in groups or numbers
Each one will bear the rewards of his own deeds so don't be in a hurry to join a train of evil doers for you shall bear the consequences alone even though you enjoyed the pleasure together.

Lord have mercy on me and wipe away my sins

Re: My Cross Over Experience In A Popular Nigerian Church by Mancrossfire: 2:58pm On Jan 01, 2022
Sometimes God uses yansh I mean fresh yansh win souls to himself...that's was how my father became a Christian through my mum's freshness grin grin

Re: My Cross Over Experience In A Popular Nigerian Church by Hotguy27: 2:59pm On Jan 01, 2022
Ocholu:
...what'sup with Nigeria celebrities wearing heavy sunshades even in places wear the really need their bear eyes to see

Nawaooo. It is well.
Re: My Cross Over Experience In A Popular Nigerian Church by Hotguy27: 3:01pm On Jan 01, 2022
Mancrossfire:
Sometimes God uses yansh I mean fresh yansh win souls to himself...that's was how my father became a Christian through my mum's freshness grin grin

The OP may end up changing church just to feed his eyes and flesh to satisfaction.

Re: My Cross Over Experience In A Popular Nigerian Church by lomprico(m): 3:02pm On Jan 01, 2022
Ocholu:

Oga righteousness no go gree
Re: My Cross Over Experience In A Popular Nigerian Church by Elidrisy20: 3:08pm On Jan 01, 2022
Where's the pic
Re: My Cross Over Experience In A Popular Nigerian Church by Mancrossfire: 3:08pm On Jan 01, 2022
Hotguy27:

The OP may end up changing church just to feed his eyes and flesh to satisfaction.

You remember the old adage "7 days for the thief and one day for the owner"
Just one day the owner of those girls go catch am grin and of course you know the owner of those girls...the LORD OF HOST shocked
Re: My Cross Over Experience In A Popular Nigerian Church by Jubilancy(f): 3:10pm On Jan 01, 2022
Trust me, I love a good writeup but this one nor just follow abeg

Re: My Cross Over Experience In A Popular Nigerian Church by henryutd(m): 3:13pm On Jan 01, 2022
You found yourself in one of those worldly churches.

Do You Kow The Largest Church Auditorium In The World Is In Nigeria? / Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' / Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63