Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,381 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

How Much For RAW Sex With Runz Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much For RAW Sex With Runz Girls (10704 Views)

Too Many Runz Girls On The Island. / Nollywood Actress ESTHER AUDU Raw Sex Scene (VIDEO) / Help! I Keep Falling In Love With Runz Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much For RAW Sex With Runz Girls by olisaEze(m): 9:53pm On Jan 01, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

I go reason am later. But bro, when you were in the world. How much did you pay to knack raw

After surviving 2021 in good health, u wantu start dis brand new year by playing russian roulette with ur life? Why would u want to have unprotected sex with an absolute stranger??
Re: How Much For RAW Sex With Runz Girls by JackDaAlienz(m): 9:55pm On Jan 01, 2022
olisaEze:

After surviving 2021 in good health, u wantu start dis brand new year by playing russian roulette with ur life? Why would u want to have unprotected sex with an absolute stranger??
U dey craze
Re: How Much For RAW Sex With Runz Girls by Curious345: 10:02pm On Jan 01, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

I go reason am later. But bro, when you were in the world. How much did you pay to knack raw
oh lord deliver this dude from hell..

He can be redeemed..
Re: How Much For RAW Sex With Runz Girls by ObaOhiminni: 10:15pm On Jan 01, 2022
FernandezPablo:

Should I?
if you really want to
Re: How Much For RAW Sex With Runz Girls by ObaOhiminni: 10:21pm On Jan 01, 2022
FernandezPablo:

I am not from this world tho...I have no idea how things work on earth..
wait oga, how much is from Earth to where u are.
Re: How Much For RAW Sex With Runz Girls by Naijanascam: 10:21pm On Jan 01, 2022
It depends on the day....... Monday or Tuesday night RAW on wwe or wrestlemania channels grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: How Much For RAW Sex With Runz Girls by paymn(m): 10:22pm On Jan 01, 2022
I want to know the average price too
Re: How Much For RAW Sex With Runz Girls by FernandezPabIo: 10:30pm On Jan 01, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool amabobi... NA EXPRESS U DE GO..

WTF MAN
this man. Where the heck have you been
Re: How Much For RAW Sex With Runz Girls by omoolababs(m): 10:36pm On Jan 01, 2022
AlphaMale666:
Guy just patronize 2k brothel girls. They're way cheaper, cleaner and many to choose from! These runz girls are very dirty and many have more std infections than the ones in the brothel. I'm talking from experience.
true though but there is one thing that made me hate those brothel ashewo, the thing your used condom that they normally put in a plastic, fear they catch me of how they normally dispose it cus trust nobody
Re: How Much For RAW Sex With Runz Girls by JackDaAlienz(m): 10:38pm On Jan 01, 2022
omoolababs:
true though but there is one thing that made me hate those brothel ashewo, the thing your used condom that they normally put in a plastic, fear they catch me of how they normally dispose it cus trust nobody
That is why its better to cum raw and clean it by yourself

1 Like

Re: How Much For RAW Sex With Runz Girls by omoolababs(m): 10:43pm On Jan 01, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

RAW? I can't do that with an ashewo
Re: How Much For RAW Sex With Runz Girls by Curious345: 10:43pm On Jan 01, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

here is the dude trying to destroy our youths with the virus .

Unless maybe he be quoting himself with different monikers , else I hope he is scolded by matured minds here .

He may be mentally challenged

3 Likes

Re: How Much For RAW Sex With Runz Girls by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 01, 2022
ObaOhiminni:
wait oga, how much is from Earth to where u are.
I am not allowed to come over there..
Re: How Much For RAW Sex With Runz Girls by JackDaAlienz(m): 11:53pm On Jan 01, 2022
So no real G's left on nairaland?
Re: How Much For RAW Sex With Runz Girls by shantti(m): 1:44am On Jan 02, 2022
No STD free prostitute will allow you to have raw sex with her. Only few who has STDs will allow you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much For RAW Sex With Runz Girls by Boogyman557: 4:48am On Jan 02, 2022
FernandezPabIo:
this man. Where the heck have you been
Holly Gram cool happy New year man. WTF MAN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much For RAW Sex With Runz Girls by swarley75(m): 6:48am On Jan 02, 2022
JackDaAlienz:
So no real G's left on nairaland?
Go to all these hookup app like Badoo, michat or coded runs. once you see your spec negotiate with her and be specific of what you want. few won't accept going raw, some will even insult you but you will get one or two. shouldn't be more than 10k - 15k for two rounds depending on on how hot the girl is.
Re: How Much For RAW Sex With Runz Girls by swarley75(m): 6:51am On Jan 02, 2022
shantti:
No STD free prostitute will allow you to have raw sex with her. Only few who has STDs will allow you
This is a big lie. if the price is right you will go raw on them especially all this small small olosho girls. you know that all this brothel ashawo and olosho girls have boyfriend that do go raw on them right?

2 Likes

Re: How Much For RAW Sex With Runz Girls by dingbang(m): 7:12am On Jan 02, 2022
Any babe who wants you to have raw sex with her has already wanted 120 other guys in her past to have raw sex with her. So you'll be getting std free of charge.

1 Like

Re: How Much For RAW Sex With Runz Girls by GoldenisSilence: 7:13am On Jan 02, 2022
U pay for normal runs.. If u are very good u will get Jara..

2 Likes

Re: How Much For RAW Sex With Runz Girls by Exkandayee(m): 7:38am On Jan 02, 2022
olisaEze:

My broda if na bushmó u dey find, na to go download 2go begin find for dia! grin grin
My brother 2go don close,are you sure you are with us
Re: How Much For RAW Sex With Runz Girls by Rickmann: 8:16am On Jan 02, 2022
JackDaAlienz:
I want to know the price range so i can go select any fine runs girl i like..

Please and please ONLY MATURE RESPONSE.
I DONT WANT PREACHING OR LECTURE ABOUT STD.
MY GENETICS CAN NEVER CATCH AIDS OR STD
SO I DONT NEED YOUR ADVICE
PLEASE I NEED MATURE ANSWERS ONLY

Edit:
Its like nairaland is just useless when it comes to finding real answers. Over 32 comments yet nobody has mentioned a price range.
No wonder una dey carry over for school.

Abeg any real runz girl here that can tell me price range. All the jew men are just yarning dust

I have been fucking raw since 2013 no Std, i hardly get sick. Some people are lucky and i'm one of them
Last hiv test on november 2021 came out negative.

This is 2022 bro
Re: How Much For RAW Sex With Runz Girls by Osiris12: 8:18am On Jan 02, 2022
AlphaMale666:
Guy just patronize 2k brothel girls. They're way cheaper, cleaner and many to choose from! These runz girls are very dirty and many have more std infections than the ones in the brothel. I'm talking from experience.
youre right about this.

I had raw sex with a girl at the brothel. They normally charge 500, but I gave her 2k

She do me well dat day. I even suck breast and got Mouth Gig

I was scared initially after the encounter and I was expecting std. and after a month. Nothing do me

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much For RAW Sex With Runz Girls by Maxmilliano111: 8:27am On Jan 02, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

Edit:
Its like nairaland is just useless when it comes to finding real answers. Over 32 comments yet nobody has mentioned a price range.

Abeg any real runz girl here that can tell me price range. All the jew men are just yarning dust

I have been fucking raw since 2013 no Std, i hardly get sick. Some people are lucky and i'm one of them

Here at ibeju-lekki it's 45 k no plain shiii...

Location of the sexcapade depends also though some might ask for transport fare making it 50k grin .....
Re: How Much For RAW Sex With Runz Girls by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 02, 2022
Skreeeeeek..!!

WTH..! Man

In my State Is Free, if u have a car and iphone.. Then its free knackin' grin

1 Like

Re: How Much For RAW Sex With Runz Girls by ednut1(m): 8:41am On Jan 02, 2022
They Bleep alhajis raw too. No way you wont catch std or hiv soon
Re: How Much For RAW Sex With Runz Girls by JackDaAlienz(m): 8:52am On Jan 02, 2022
swarley75:
Go to all these hookup app like Badoo, michat or coded runs. once you see your spec negotiate with her and be specific of what you want. few won't accept going raw, some will even insult you but you will get one or two. shouldn't be more than 10k - 15k for two rounds depending on on how hot the girl is.
May Almighty God bless you abundantly
This is this type of answers i need
Re: How Much For RAW Sex With Runz Girls by JackDaAlienz(m): 9:00am On Jan 02, 2022
Osiris12:
youre right about this.

I had raw sex with a girl at the brothel. They normally charge 500, but I gave her 2k

I was scared initially after the encounter and I was expecting std. and after a month. Nothing do me
Omo i don knack plenty raw until now no std
Re: How Much For RAW Sex With Runz Girls by JackDaAlienz(m): 9:04am On Jan 02, 2022
Osiris12:
youre right about this.

Bro 2k for raw!!!! This hapoened in 2021? Which location
Re: How Much For RAW Sex With Runz Girls by qwertyboss(m): 9:40am On Jan 02, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

Edit:

Send 50k make I bring pretty Fulani Virgin for you
Re: How Much For RAW Sex With Runz Girls by JackDaAlienz(m): 9:44am On Jan 02, 2022
qwertyboss:

Send 50k make I bring pretty Fulani Virgin for you
I dont like virgins ewwwwww
Re: How Much For RAW Sex With Runz Girls by Osiris12: 9:59am On Jan 02, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

Bro 2k for raw!!!! This hapoened in 2021? Which location
na for ilorin. Victory hotel

Enough format sef join body. So the girl was relaxed with me
She even dash me her bracelet

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Ways To Teach Your Girlfriend Or Wife A Lesson For Cheating On You / Mr Nairaland 2016 (observation Thread) / My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.