Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,201 members, 7,829,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This (16535 Views)

Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview / Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock / I Challenge Anyone To Expose Me – Yari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by arthurwillia(m): 11:17pm On Jan 01, 2022
Op listen to yourself
Why exclude Lagos? Lagos na south East, I don’t understand what you stand to gain from this. All these houses you showed now, shey you know in the next 80/100 years they’ll be just like those born roofs, stale and out of vogue.

3 Likes

Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by Gotze1: 11:20pm On Jan 01, 2022
conductor890:
[s][/s]
Anumanu what is this?
Oponu.

Now I know you be confirmed daunce.

Do you think we don't know it was the biafran army themselves that bombed that onitsha bridge so that Nigerian army won't get to onitsha. Mr dummy historian..

How this rubbish you post showed leveled onitsha?

11 Likes

Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by conductor890: 11:26pm On Jan 01, 2022
[s]
Gotze1:
Oponu.

Now I know you be confirmed dance.

Do you think we don't know it was the biafran army themselves that bombed that onitsha bridge so that Nigerian army won't get to onitsha. Mr dummy historian..

How this rubbish you post showed leveled onitsha?
[/s]
You see? I knew replying a dirty Afonja moozlem Almajiri yoonity beggar like you would result to this cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by Aidejay(m): 11:27pm On Jan 01, 2022
IBADAN is one modafckin beautiful city.
The landscape and greenery, not congested, polluted like some other places or over hyped enough. It's sad that some people whose life assignment is comparing the beauty of the south west to their backwater origins everytime, can only point to the brown roofs of some areas as representation of the whole. But they won't want you to point out the decrepit parts of their squalors, infact doing that is tantamount to hatred in their eyes.

Pictures from Ibadan. If e pain u just close your eye nothing wey your ancestors fit do about am. IBADAN beauty!!!

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by Aidejay(m): 11:28pm On Jan 01, 2022
Dem say remove Lagos we bring ibadan.
grin

The first pic is the only thing they want you to see, remember or think when you hear ibadan.

Their plans don fail.

Brown roof republic wey develop pass some states.

E be like say the nutrients inside ewedu, gbegiri and amala don dey work ooh!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by Naigleria1: 11:33pm On Jan 01, 2022
longetivity:
Seems op did not bring his sense to 2022, meanwhile this is Ibadan City

All I see is inequality. Why did you only post pics of a few pretty buildings amidsts the shackles of poverty (millions of brown roof buildings)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by Gotze1: 11:34pm On Jan 01, 2022
conductor890:
[s][/s]
You see? I knew replying a dirty Afonja moozlem Almajiri yoonity beggar like you would result to this cheesy
grin

I am not surprised about you calling Afonja hahahahaha.

Yes Afonja and I am proud of it.

Mr OSU, hope you are proud that I called you by your lineage OSU cheesy.

Now, where is the picture proof of leveled onitsha mr OSU?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by Moferere: 11:39pm On Jan 01, 2022
conductor890:
[s][/s]
This is how you will stay inside your mother's pot of soup and know what is happening everywhere.

Wetin concern Onitsha with water scarcity? And who told you Enugu has water scarcity apart from New Haven that is on high hill?

Keep fooling yourself.

2 Likes

Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by chukxie(m): 11:43pm On Jan 01, 2022
For this new year fa! When some Nigerians go get sense? Keep arguing amongst yourselves while the world moves on.

1 Like

Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by Beejayy20(m): 11:44pm On Jan 01, 2022
SageOfChelsea:
So the replies I'm seeing from south west is road network. OP is showing you the building structures and how close they are to each other. South west is just known for propaganda and all of them in Lagos are from Lagos. You ask a Yoruba man where is from and he will say Lagos. Their various states are abandoned and neglected.
mugu in West we don't usually build useless storey buildings
well this is ibadan residential house

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by conductor890: 11:46pm On Jan 01, 2022
[s]
Gotze1:

I am not surprised about you calling Afonja hahahahaha.

Yes Afonja and I am proud of it.

Mr OSU, hope you are proud that I called you by your lineage OSU

Now, where is the picture proof of leveled onitsha mr OSU?
[/s]
Forget about past. We have rebuilt Onitsha by ourselves and even built an international airport beside it.

Leta talk about how Osun State that has never experienced any war looks like something out of an imagination of a nightmare of hell cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by princdebola201(m): 11:46pm On Jan 01, 2022
attackgat:
Apart from Lagos, which became what it is by virtue of being capital of Nigeria for many decades, what city in the South West can boast of being as developed as Onitsha?

I challenge anyone from the South West to show me any city in the South West(apart from Lagos) that can compare with the city of Onitsha

not even a single tree or sight of a green leaf in the first picture. No wonder onitsha is rated in top 10 most polluted in the world. God forbid i leave in this kind of city where houses re choked together without space for nature

Check that bodija Ibadan pics by beingcamping. That's how proper city should look like, enough space to breathe for green environment and nature to thrive

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by Beejayy20(m): 11:54pm On Jan 01, 2022
conductor890:
[s][/s]
Forget about past. We have rebuilt Onitsha by ourselves and even built an international airport beside it.

Leta talk about how Osun State that has never experienced any war looks like something out of an imagination of a nightmare of hell cheesy
useless osu you should be more worry about your poverty sticken enugu, useless city way no get water

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by conductor890: 11:58pm On Jan 01, 2022
Beejayy20:

useless osu you should be more worry about your poverty sticken enugu, useless city way no get water
E don pain am. cheesy

E pain the dirty Afonja moozlem yoonity begging parasite that wants One Nigeria with people he hates with all his life cheesy cheesy

We will buy up your grandmother's grave and use it for night club in your village, love-vendor your sisters and use the proceeds to build high rise mansion in Onitsha.

E pain am cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by BeingCamping: 12:02am On Jan 02, 2022

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by BeingCamping: 12:03am On Jan 02, 2022

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by BeingCamping: 12:03am On Jan 02, 2022

20 Likes 1 Share

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by Beejayy20(m): 12:04am On Jan 02, 2022
conductor890:

E don pain am. cheesy

E pain the dirty Afonja moozlem yoonity begging parasite that wants One Nigeria with people he hates with all his life cheesy cheesy

We will buy up your grandmother's grave and use it for night club in your village, love-vendor your sisters and use the proceeds to build high rise mansion in Onitsha.

E pain am cheesy
when poverty people of south talk you shall know,well should be more concern about your cesspit Enugu

12 Likes

Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by BeingCamping: 12:04am On Jan 02, 2022

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by BeingCamping: 12:05am On Jan 02, 2022

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by BeingCamping: 12:06am On Jan 02, 2022

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by Aidejay(m): 12:09am On Jan 02, 2022
SageOfChelsea:
So the replies I'm seeing from south west is road network. OP is showing you the building structures and how close they are to each other. South west is just known for propaganda and all of them in Lagos are from Lagos. You ask a Yoruba man where is from and he will say Lagos. Their various states are abandoned and neglected.

OP is showing what onitsha has the other people are showing what the other cities have. In Ibadan for example the houses and buildings are not congested, there is space and roads plenty you thinking you must see what applies in onitsha in ibadan is a very limited mindset. These are 2 very different places with different histories, landscape and architecture.
You took this shit personal cause e no suppose dey pain you like this.
This is a google maps view of the place you're calling abandoned and neglected. That means google is doing propaganda too.

Do not wallow in foolishness. What a man seeks in lies he will find - marnie cosgar

22 Likes

Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by Beejayy20(m): 12:12am On Jan 02, 2022
[/quote]
no body is begging any osu people, oya tell me what your useless region offer,absolutely nothing. your region is uueless with nothing to show off, be it oil or non oil revenue SW is a mile ahead of your useless region

14 Likes

Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by Beejayy20(m): 12:13am On Jan 02, 2022
@ mr conductor
no body is begging any osu people, oya tell me what your useless region offer,absolutely nothing. your region is useless with nothing to show off, be it oil or non oil revenue SW is a mile ahead of your useless region[/quote]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by Gotze1: 12:15am On Jan 02, 2022
conductor890:
[s][/s]

Hahahahaha, why are you running kikikikikiki.

I am a proud Afonja.

Now, I dare you to say you are a proud OSU hahahahaha. grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by Gotze1: 12:17am On Jan 02, 2022
princdebola201:
not even a single tree or sight of a green leaf in the first picture. No wonder onitsha is rated in top 10 most polluted in the world
Hahaha, I can't even see skyscraper there

8 Likes

Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by Aidejay(m): 12:19am On Jan 02, 2022
BeingCamping:

[img]https:///65535/51784182687_1041615e31_b_d.jpg[/img]
BeingCamping these pictures are lovely IBADAN is sooo beautiful!
Imagine see space, you can breathe, I like how all pictures have green in them.

More pls.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by paramakina202: 12:30am On Jan 02, 2022
In this new year one Anambra boy have already started their bragging and show off disgracing and making mockery of themselves.

15 Likes

Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by Ijebulogic(m): 12:39am On Jan 02, 2022
Happy New Year OP....but what is the point of this post ? This is the kind of debate to be reserved for primary school kids (my papa house fine pass your own)? Abeg let's move in 2022.

3 Likes

Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by chigator2: 12:47am On Jan 02, 2022
H
Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by ariesbull: 1:04am On Jan 02, 2022
attackgat:
Apart from Lagos, which became what it is by virtue of being capital of Nigeria for many decades, what city in the South West can boast of being as developed as Onitsha?

I challenge anyone from the South West to show me any city in the South West(apart from Lagos) that can compare with the city of Onitsha y8

Lagos was the capital of Nigeria and capital.. Onitsha was never a capital of state... Yet they built this great economy

They can't have such city in SW even in the next 200yrs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

For ‘Embezzling N33billion’ Sack Mustapha Maihaja As NEMA DG - Reps Tell Buhari / Ndi-igbo Germany Apologises Over Attack On Senator Ekweremadu / “FG Must Act Now!”, Nigerian Gov. On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.