Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This (16572 Views)

Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview / Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock / I Challenge Anyone To Expose Me – Yari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by Cosbyrich: 11:56pm On Jan 02, 2022
Igbos are always deceiving themselves and always lie and believe the lie just to console their poverty stricken lives.
The most successful Nigerian business people abroad are all Yorubas.
Yorubas are the only Nigerians who took nothing abroad but built multi billion dollars business empires abroad.
Lagos is really a blessing to them.
A lot of people are slavishly working for the Yorubas.They need to for their own growth too.
In Education....They are the most achieved.They have Profs 3 times that of the Igbos.
In Music...They control 80% of the Music industry.
In Movie...They have the most grossing movie directors etc.
In sport...They control boxing,table tennis,chess(because of their high intelligence)
etc.
In industry....They have the highest number of indigenous industries in Nigeria.
They have the highest number of indigenous industries abroad as Nigerians.
They are the most travelled abroad while Igbos are the most travelled within Nigeria.
They have the highest number of technocrats.
They have the highest number of lawyers.
They control 80% of Real Estate both in Nigeria and abroad as Nigerians.
Yorubaland is the most developed part of Nigeria.Specific thanks to Lagos,Ibadan and Ogun state.
They have the highest number of infrastructures.
Highest number of secondary schools.
Highest number of primary schools.
Highest number of private universities.
Highest GDP.
Highest IGR.
Highest number of industries.
Highest number of modern houses.
Highest number of malls etc.
They have the bigget estate in Africa in Ogun state being built by the Redeemed..
They have the richest people in Nigeria.Even the richest Nigerians abroad are Yorubas.
They have the Highest number of Human Resources.
It is numerously numerous to count the blessings of the Yoruba.God has been wonderful.Thanks to the Sublimest.

11 Likes

Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 02, 2022
1640frty:
[s][/s]

I am your worst nightmare because you can never shut me up. Pained idiot. Now switch moniker again to report me.

4 Likes

Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by walefresh3(m): 12:01am On Jan 03, 2022
Akiara:
I still stand on my submission. Yaribaa no pass IGBO...na fake stats una dey use survive.

Mumu.. how u come take know say ibo get money pass Yoruba if not through statistics...
U mean say Yoruba format be vat ? U be really otondo...
Vat ... It's a value added tax.... The more you spend the more money generated...
Southeast purchasing power it's very low....
The whole eastern region generated 29b for 9months in 2021.Mean while , Oyo state alone generated 69b...
Means peoples living in the Southeast are poor if compare to Oyo peoples...E- choke u ?

Forbes too naa fake statistic abi ? U mean say naa Yoruba man get forbes.. abeg furk off my mention..
I repeat ...ibos are poor people with fake life...
I marry unaa daughter from imo...abeg tell me the thing wey I no know...

10 Likes

Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by Cosbyrich: 12:05am On Jan 03, 2022
JOemmy:

Nairaland hypocrites like u will always demand for proofs just as u asked for proofs in the lekki massacre. undecided
.He is telling you this because we all know that Igbos have always been poverty stricken even in 1967 they were living in huts.Thank God for pictures and the whitemen. grin
This is the kind of buildings Igbos live in 1967.

8 Likes

Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by walefresh3(m): 12:26am On Jan 03, 2022
Philistine:

It's like you have a low IQ, you are the only one repeatedly showing the pictures of lagos. Do not ruin this thread with your dumbness.
Why are u asking me to remove Lagos pictures.. You meant it is not part of Western region again ? Maybe you want me to show u owerri...
Bros no he me curse or swear for your region make he no get place like Lagos...

Yourself they run from that u nna place...

Portuguese ignore unaa , German ignore unaa , UK come do the same thing grin grin grin u self no reason am say he get the thing wey Dem dey run for from that unaa side...

THIS IS LAGOS ...

9 Likes

Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by walefresh3(m): 12:29am On Jan 03, 2022
Cosbyrich:

.He is telling you this because we all know that Igbos have always been poverty stricken even in 1967 they were living in huts.Thank God for pictures and the whitemen. grin
ALAHWUAKIBAH
GOD IS GREAT....

1 Like

Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by walefresh3(m): 12:36am On Jan 03, 2022
Akiara:
I still stand on my submission. Yaribaa no pass IGBO...na fake stats una dey use survive.

b][/b]Tribute To The Yoruba
by Reno Omokri

People often assume the Yoruba are so successful as an ethnic nationality due to their thirst for education, and how it has penetrated down even amongst their remotest rural communities. But study them. Their culture of respect opens doors for them that even education cannot open. Diplomacy gives them supremacy.

And their culture is often mistaken for what it is not by others who do not understand them as a people. What some people ignorantly call cowardice, or sycophancy, is stooping to conquer. It is both a military and diplomatic strategy.

This is what Scripture meant in 2 Corinthians 10:4 “The weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty”. Wisdom, courtesy, diplomacy, and praise are all weapons. A weapon is anything you can use to achieve your strategic objective. It does not always have to be a physically offensive weapon.

But are the Yorubas even cowards, as some people accuse them to be? Well, let us let the facts speak for themselves.

In the history of Nigeria, only two men have returned to Nigeria to face almost certain death even when they had the option of a very comfortable political asylum abroad. Both of them are Yoruba. In 1985, General Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida toppled the Buhari regime while Major General Tunde Idiagbon (mixed Yoruba/Fulani) was at Mecca yet Idiagbon returned.

In 1995, Olusegun Obasanjo (pure Owu Yoruba) was accused of planning a coup by the blood thirsty tyrant, Abacha (if you do not like that truthful description of Abacha or if you believe that 'Abacha did not loot', you can go and join him where he is) while he was away in Copenaghen.
He was informed by the then US Ambassador, Walter Carrington, that Abacha meant to arrest, try and execute him, and was offered political asylum in the United States.

He returned to face almost certain death.

What more example of bravery can there be than these two shining ones.

Furthermore, there is the apocryphal example of Colonel Francis Adekunle Fajuyi who chose to die with the then Head of State, Johnson Aguiyi-Ironsi, rather than abandon his guest, which he was at liberty to do.

In addition to the above, in my opinion, they are the least likely to maintain and retain their cultural values, when it clashes with other cultures.

I love how they retain their full culture when they travel abroad. It is a rarity amongst Africans. When you visit London, you may be confused if you think Yoruba is the only African language in existence.

A Yoruba man can enter a quiet bus and receive a phone call and speak in Yoruba, and won’t feel embarrassed. And I am not referring to a Johnny Just Come. I am referring to second generation Yorubas who were born and brought up in England,

I have been traveling the world from childhood, yet I have not encountered people doing that with much wider [/b]spoken African languages, such as Swahili and Hausa.

They may speak it privately in their homes abroad. but not publicly, and even if they do, it is not to the extent of the Yoruba.

It has gotten to the extent that the Metropolitan Police now recruit Yoruba speaking Constables, and Harrods now employ Yoruba speaking cashiers. Oh please do not just take my words at face value. Fact check me.

Go to Houston on a Sunday, you will see Yoruba people everywhere in their native wears, adire, plus abeti aja and eleti aja.

[b]Here in California, other Africans now draw crowd to their parties by saying ‘the Nigerians will be there.’

This will annoy other tribes, including mine, however, when foreigners talk about how cool Nigerians are, they are usually referring to Yorubas.

Take it or leave it, but the Yoruba are the most progressive Black people on the face of planet Earth.

They produced the first Black African Nobel laureate for an academic category (Wole Soyinka), and the first Black African military ruler to have voluntarily handed over to a civilian President (Olusegun Obasanjo), and the first Nigerian to win a Grammy Award (Sade Adu) as well as the first person born and bred in Africa to have won a Pulitzer Prize (Dele Olojede).

The reason why Yorubas are the biggest music stars of Nigerian origin is because they are unabashedly Yoruba. They do not try to sing or act like Westerners. They are very in-your-face with their Yoruba-ness. And when people like themselves to such a high degree, others tend to join them in liking them.

There are an estimated 15 Black billionaires on Planet Earth. Three of them are Yoruba. More than any ethnic nationality in Africa.

US President, Joe Biden, named a Yoruba man, Adewale Adeyemo, as deputy Treasury Secretary. This is the highest position to which a Black African has been appointed (not elected) in US history. Another Yoruba man, Dr. Oluyinka Olutoye, became the first person on Earth to successfully perform a surgery by taking out an unborn fetus from its mother’s womb and putting it back after the surgery.

77% of all Black doctors in America, and a very large percentage of these are Yoruba.

I commend the Edekiri people (the real name of the Yoruba). You guys are oni te si iwaju.

#TableShaker #RenosNuggets

Reno Omokri

Gospeller. Deep Thinker. #1 Bestselling author of Facts Versus Fiction: The True Story of the Jonathan Years. Avid traveller. Hollywood Magazine Film Festival Humanitarian of the Year, 2019

6 Likes

Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by walefresh3(m): 12:43am On Jan 03, 2022
ariesbull:

I love the yoruba... They play ostrich

Abeg read dis from ..Reno omokri
These are what he said about YORUBA

The reason why Yorubas are the biggest music stars of Nigerian origin is because they are unabashedly Yoruba. They do not try to sing or act like Westerners. They are very in-your-face with their Yoruba-ness. And when people like themselves to such a high degree, others tend to join them in liking them.

There are an estimated 15 Black billionaires on Planet Earth. Three of them are Yoruba. More than any ethnic nationality in Africa.

US President, Joe Biden, named a Yoruba man, Adewale Adeyemo, as deputy Treasury Secretary. This is the highest position to which a Black African has been appointed (not elected) in US history. Another Yoruba man, Dr. Oluyinka Olutoye, became the first person on Earth to successfully perform a surgery by taking out an unborn fetus from its mother’s womb and putting it back after the surgery.

77% of all Black doctors in America, and a very large percentage of these are Yoruba.

4 Likes

Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by louqas: 3:13am On Jan 03, 2022
conductor890:

It's actually a war-torn city. Every building in Onitsha was burnt down when your ancestors invited the British to throw bombs at Igbos to force them to accept your fake One Nigeria shithole.

All the houses you see there were built from scratch by Igbo private individuals after 1967 when Nigeria stole our monies in the banks, looted our shops, cornered our properties scattered around Nigeria and invited their British slave masters to bomb our cities and killed 3 million innocent Igbo women and children.

Now, here's a picture of a city that has never experienced any serious violence but looks like a war-torn refugee camp.

At independence Your leaders thought they will rule Nigeria forever and even boasted about it...few years down the line...they realised they cant lord it over other again so they asked their young ones in the military to carry out a coup killing leaders of other regions and leaving ibo leaders alone....IBO LEADERS FORCED IBOS TO ACCEPT ONE NIGERIA.....IBO MEN ENSURED THAT NIGERIA REMAIN ONE

The £20 given to ibos was a free gift to most ibos....majoriy ibos already withdrew their monies while going back east.....besides how many ibos had bank account?...there were only 2 banks in 1967......
You people have changed your money to useless biafra pounds which amounted to nothing after the war even if you had a billion biafra pounds....it was uselsess as Nigeria has changed its currency as one of the strategies to defeat the rebels.....instead of you to be grateful you show ungratefulness.....most Nigerians didnt have £20 while FG graciously dashed you £20....

All these are stale emotions that move nobody anymore.....try something else

2 Likes

Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by louqas: 3:18am On Jan 03, 2022
1640frty:
[s][/s]

Oya quick go change moniker
Man pretending to be woman.....how low can one get...shameless man.....a disgarace to Men

I been dey suspect you to be bobrisky only brother idris has more dignity than you lowlife

2 Likes

Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by Philistine(m): 6:14am On Jan 03, 2022
walefresh3:

Why are u asking me to remove Lagos pictures.. You meant it is not part of Western region again ? Maybe you want me to show u owerri...
Bros no he me curse or swear for your region make he no get place like Lagos...

Yourself they run from that u nna place...

Portuguese ignore unaa , German ignore unaa , UK come do the same thing grin grin grin u self no reason am say he get the thing wey Dem dey run for from that unaa side...

THIS IS LAGOS ...
Then the Op was right, there is no other good place in south west outside lagos which was of course a former Nigerian capital. Outside Lagos, other south west states are slums.
Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by Ibadanpikin: 6:54am On Jan 03, 2022
HeeBraHim2:

Yoruba are wise enough to create a good environment for everybody.... Will jump into all business in Nigeria and you will see us in all angles of production.

That's how star do��❤�

Yoruba is far more bigger than your Jews claiming tribe.... We are not just a mouth makers.

In the list of top 5 richest people in Nigeria.... Igbo man no dey... Can you explain how you take rich again??
I AM CURRENTLY ON AN INDUSTRIAL TOUR TO SW.UR REMOTE VILLAGES,TOWNS ,LGA.S ALL LOOK LIKE 18TH CENTURY PIT TOILET COMPARED TO IGBO VILLAGES,TOWNS AND LGA.S.UR PEOPLE LOOK UGLY,MALNOURISHED AND DARK.UR CHILDREN LOOK STUNTED LIKE THE ALMAJIRI CHILDREN.INDEED UR PEOPLE ARE THE POOREST IN SOUTHERN NIGERIA.
Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by walefresh3(m): 7:24am On Jan 03, 2022
Philistine:

Then the Op was right, there is no other good place in south west outside lagos which was of course a former Nigerian capital. Outside Lagos, other south west states are slums.
You mean say better place dey u naa enclave..You naa come dey generate 29b for the whole region... But ibadan wey you dey claim say he no good reach unaa side come dey generate 69b for V.A.T pass unaa dungeon for the same period
Wait true true we naa so una take poor for that side...

Xomot here your whole 5 small state never develop reach Oyo state u come dey compare am with the whole of Southwest...

N.B Listen and listen good, it is only 3 islands that was former FCT.. Not the entire Lagos...
LAGOS ISLAND
VICTORIA ISLAND
AND IKOYI ISLAND..
Lagos mainland never part of it... Lekki ajah, banana island , epe island, snake island including PAPA never for once part of your formal capital...
All these places I mentioned above are under
Western regional government control...
So you want me to ignore such magnificent achievement by Yoruba leaders ?
He be like say some dey do u ?

See Lagos pictures wey dey pepper u for body...

4 Likes

Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by ariesbull: 7:26am On Jan 03, 2022
Cosbyrich:

Not only ostrich,they play peacock too cheesy
Igbos are always deceiving themselves and always lie and believe the lie just to console their poverty stricken lives.
The most successful Nigerian business people abroad are all Yorubas.
Yorubas are the only Nigerians who took nothing abroad but built multi billion dollars business empires abroad.
Lagos is really a blessing to them.
A lot of people are slavishly working for the Yorubas.They need to for their own growth too.
In Education....They are the most achieved.They have Profs 3 times that of the Igbos.
In Music...They control 80% of the Music industry.
In Movie...They have the most grossing movie directors etc.
In sport...They control boxing,table tennis,chess(because of their high intelligence)
etc.
In industry....They have the highest number of indigenous industries in Nigeria.
They have the highest number of indigenous industries abroad as Nigerians.
They are the most travelled abroad while Igbos are the most travelled within Nigeria.
They have the highest number of technocrats.
They have the highest number of lawyers.
They control 80% of Real Estate both in Nigeria and abroad as Nigerians.
Yorubaland is the most developed part of Nigeria.Specific thanks to Lagos,Ibadan and Ogun state.
They have the highest number of infrastructures.
Highest number of secondary schools.
Highest number of primary schools.
Highest number of private universities.
Highest GDP.
Highest IGR.
Highest number of industries.
Highest number of modern houses.
Highest number of malls etc.
They have the bigget estate in Africa in Ogun state being built by the Redeemed..
They have the richest people in Nigeria.Even the richest Nigerians abroad are Yorubas.
They have the Highest number of Human Resources.
It is numerously numerous to count the blessings of the Yoruba.God has been wonderful.Thanks to the Sublimest.

Yoruba man you can lie to someone that doesn't know yoruba land not me... I live in Lagos

Been to Oshogbo, AKURE and Abeokuta and I can't see the level of literacy there.. They can't even communicate in ordinary pidgin only mgbatị mgbatị

I love Yoruba they play ostrich... The most sophisticated ones in Nigeria... Other aren't
Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by ariesbull: 7:28am On Jan 03, 2022
walefresh3:

Abeg read dis from ..Reno omokri
These are what he said about YORUBA

is that so... So said a Lagos Ibadan expressway media house... All these things not even a single link to support your postulation...no credible link

This is the kind of education they give to you on Yorùbá land... Blabbing without evidence to support it

So much for yoruba education
Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by ariesbull: 7:29am On Jan 03, 2022
kingawothefirst:

Shame on you, wake up, we are no longer under military rule. There will never be a democratic elected igbo governor in Lagos state. Now cry.
there will... When igbo man was the higher higher commissioner of budget and economic planning for 8yrs..
Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by ariesbull: 7:38am On Jan 03, 2022
kingawothefirst:

Post all the pictures you like, there will never be an igbo governor in Lagos state, no biafra and no presidency for you grin

Now switch moniker to cancel my comments, pained idiot.

Lagos this and that.... Always

Show us ogun state with the highest IGR... let me do that for you. This is ABEOKUTA the capital of Ogun state with the highest IGR

Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by ariesbull: 7:40am On Jan 03, 2022
kingawothefirst:

Post all the pictures you like, there will never be an igbo governor in Lagos state, no biafra and no presidency for you grin

Now switch moniker to cancel my comments, pained idiot.

Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by Ibadanpikin: 7:52am On Jan 03, 2022
@COSBYRICH U CLAIM THAT YORUBAS ARE MORE SUCCESSFUL THAN IGBOS LETS COMPARE.IGBOS LEAD IN TRANSPORT(AIR PEACE,SOSOLISO,GUO,PEACE MASS,GODS TIME ETC)SPORT(FOOTBALL,BASKETBALL,ATHLETICS ETC)ETERTAINMENT(NOLLYWOOD,GOSPEL&HIGHLIFE MUSICS,HIPHOP 50:50 WITH YORUBAS)COMMERCE(ONITSHA MAIN MARKET IS D BIGGEST IN WEST AFRICA,NNEWI MACHINE PARTS MARKET IS D BIGGEST IN WEST AFRICA)EDUCATION(IGBOS HAVE BEEN LEADING IN JAMB,WAEC,NECO FOR DECADES,IGBO STATES HAVE D HIGHEST CUTOFF MARK FROM PRIMARY TO TERTIARY).TECHNOLOGY(ZINOX COMPUTER IS PRODUCED BY STAN EKEH)INDUSTRIES(INNOSON MOTORS,IGBOS HAVE D HIGHEST NUMBER OF INDIGENOUS INDUSTRIES IN NIGERIA)HOUSING&ESTATES(IGBOS FOUND IN EVERY NOOK AND CRANY OF NIGERIA HAS D HIGHEST NUMBER OF HOUSES AND ESTATES)ETC.
Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by Ibadanpikin: 7:56am On Jan 03, 2022
Cosbyrich:

DO U KNOW THAT THE MAJOR MARKETS IN NIGERIA ARE CONTROL BY IGBOS :LAGOS(ALABA,COMPUTER VILLAGE,LADIPO,TRADES FAIR)IBADAN(IWO ROAD ELECTRONICS)PORTHARCOURT(MILE 1&3 MARKETS)KANO(SABON GARI)JOS(TERMINUS MARKET) ETC.THE FIRST BLACK MINISTER OF JUSTICE IN CANADA IS IGBO,FIRST ITALIAN BLACK SENATOR IGBO MAN,FIRST BLACK POLISH SENATOR IGBO MAN,FIRST BLACK INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL COURT PRESIDENT IGBO MAN,FIRST BLACK FEMALE MINISTER IN U.K IGBO WOMAN.FIRST AFRICAN MAN TO WIN A MEDAL IN AN INTERNATIONAL COMPETITION IGBO MAN,FIRST AFRICAN WOMAN TO WIN OLYMPIC GOLD MEDAL IN A FIELD EVENT IS IGBO WOMAN,THE MOST SUCCESSFUL NIGERIAN FOOTBALLER IS IGBO.THE FIRST AFRICAN VICE CHANCELLOR IN UK IS IGBO ETC.
Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by Philistine(m): 8:14am On Jan 03, 2022
walefresh3:

You mean say better place dey u naa enclave..You naa come dey generate 29b for the whole region... But ibadan wey you dey claim say he no good reach unaa side come dey generate 69b for V.A.T pass unaa dungeon for the same period
Wait true true we naa so una take poor for that side...

Xomot here your whole 5 small state never develop reach Oyo state u come dey compare am with the whole of Southwest...

N.B Listen and listen good, it is only 3 islands that was former FCT.. Not the entire Lagos...
LAGOS ISLAND
VICTORIA ISLAND
AND IKOYI ISLAND..
Lagos mainland never part of it... Lekki ajah, banana island , epe island, snake island including PAPA never for once part of your formal capital...
All these places I mentioned above are under
Western regional government control...
So you want me to ignore such magnificent achievement by Yoruba leaders ?
He be like say some dey do u ?

See Lagos pictures wey dey pepper u for body...
Mumu man. Show us pictures of other south west states aside lagos, south west na slum. You have no good pictures of other south west states.
Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by walefresh3(m): 8:35am On Jan 03, 2022
Philistine:

Mumu man. Show us pictures of other south west states aside lagos, south west na slum. You have no good pictures of other south west states.

Southwest wey you dey call slum is more develop than your poor enclave...
Southwest vat : 592b

Southeast vat 29b
Checkout the margin yourself now ?

5 Likes

Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by walefresh3(m): 9:08am On Jan 03, 2022
[quote author=ariesbull post=109034366][/quote]
Abeg no derail this thread with your village pictures...
I no want dey post your village pictures for anambra..here...
Pls use this medium to showcase beautiful place of your poor enclave..biko
Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by Broveens42(m): 9:09am On Jan 03, 2022
BeingCamping:

Bodija Ibadan!

[img]https:///65535/50723224368_a85cbeb663_b_d.jpg[/img]

[img]https:///65535/50724050032_549c55f5d9_b_d.jpg[/img]

[img]https:///65535/50723224313_df5bd0ce40_b_d.jpg[/img]

Lol.. funny guy. Please hide those pictures because they are no way close to owerri in beauty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

El-zakzaky's Wife Not In Detention, Keeping Her Husband's Company — Presidency / Nigeria School Food Scheme Revolutionising Education- Aljazeera / World’s Tallest, Most Handsome President Buhari Still Going Strong In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.