Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,979 members, 7,835,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This (16574 Views)

Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview / Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock / I Challenge Anyone To Expose Me – Yari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by Beejayy20(m): 9:18pm On Jan 02, 2022
Akiara:
You are a learner...keep yapping nonsense. People really know the tribe that calls the shots economically. You yaribaa are the most unproductive and uselesss tribe when it comes to economic activities.

see poverty sticky low IQ nyamiri,people that can't survive in their barrel region.
you and your useless people are the poverty capital of south.
No single Igbo dead or alive have never worth a billion dollars.
how many people you see in your useless region your people see SW as their heaven.
Ibadan alone is productive than your entire useless SE,you parasites.
audio billionaire yet thier region is most unproductive in Nigeria after NE.
adenugu alone will buy all Igbo dead or alive,useless people.yoruba are not your mate in any way.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by JOemmy(m): 10:17pm On Jan 02, 2022
Gotze1:
Hahahahaha grin

You know one thing I like you for, the way you like shifting goal post and dodging questions.

You can cancel from now till eternity, it won't change what I asked you.

Let me agree with you I don't know history and they removed history from school as you say mr professor of history.

Now as your student that want to know the fact and not hearsay.

I need you to provide the picture proof of onitsha and entire igboland that was completely burnt down just the way I saw the picture proof of starved biafran children and the biafran machinery from France, south Africa and others.

Prof, I am expecting. Please, I don't need any story. Just the pictures and I will keep quiet forever and salute you.

Atleast, Hiroshima and Nagasaki children can show proof of how their cities were burnt down with proof.

Lol, how does the trash you showed me a proof pictures of burnt down onitsha.

Soldiers came, massacred, so how does that relate to completely burnt down onitsha.

Or you want me to show you how your own soldiers massacred the minority in old bendel state?

Nairaland hypocrites like u will always demand for proofs just as u asked for proofs in the lekki massacre. undecided
Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by Philistine(m): 10:46pm On Jan 02, 2022
revolt:
I'm igbo but I swear some of you so called igbo kids behave like kids with no fathers. No sense. Always in your feelings ..... abusing right and left like market women.
Disgracing the real nwafors.... pls grow up.
Not only igbos,the two tribes are a disgrace.

1 Like

Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by Kyase(m): 10:47pm On Jan 02, 2022
omo Onitsha fine oooo, i remember when i visit one short devil for there, menh where i go burst my head, i no fit remember the name again sef

beebeeooh when you go invite us come na
Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by Philistine(m): 10:54pm On Jan 02, 2022
walefresh3:
oga counter these... Do u have dis in your dungeon better than Western region ?
U guys don't know what they call development
Unaa go just dey show us house without any meaningful contribution to your state purse.. that's why your igr and vat its low if compare to others.

sw is the most developed region in Nigeria. the region that generate most from human resources is the most developed. You can't compared it with region that depends only on natural resources.(1) the highest number of most and best functioning institutions and religion certers are in the sw. (2)the most popular , the most beautiful and best AIRPORT with highest incomes IN NIGERIA IS IN THE SW( THE MOST POPULAR AND THE BEST ENTERTAINMENT CENTER IN AFRICA ITS IN SW. (3) NUMBERS OF MOST EDUCATED PEOPLE IN NIGERIA EITHER YORUBA , IGBO OR OTHER TRIBES RESIDE IN SW.(4)THE NIGERIA'S BEST SEAPORTS IS IN SW. (5) HIGHEST NUMBERS OF RICH PEOPLES IN NIGERIA RESIDE IN SW.(5) THE RICHESTS AND MOST POPULAR CELEBRITIES IN NIGERIA RESIDE IN SW. (6)80% of x governor's in the southern Nigeria reside in SW.(7) The most beautiful city and local governments in Nigeria is located in SW .( the best and most beautiful pedestrian bridge is located in SW.(9) the best hospital in Nigeria is located in the heart of SW. (10) the second best and most expensive estate is located in SW . ( highest numbers and best television stations in Nigeria is located in sw. (11) All head quarters of banking industry in Nigeria is located in SW. (12) 95% of goods consume in Nigeria is manufacturered in Sw. .( 13) 95% finished goods and raw materials coming into Nigeria through either airport , seaport or land border passed through SW. make I stop here. triberlism don kill us for Nigeria. to say the truth dey hurt us , most especially my brother of the other side. hatred no go make unna say the truth. if all dis i mentioned above are located in one region and you're still saying they are in third position then , I am short of words.
Most well structured pharmacies in Nigeria are owned by Yoruba... I am not talking about chemist work....I went to turkey and Dubai... Naa dis same Yoruba be black African wey dey control most of the activities there... Abeg no let any body deceive u here... Pls do ur research urself... 75% of black doctors for UK be Yoruba .. even for Dubai and Turkey... Abeg make una no compare ...
Wale Ode! Stop showing us pictures of lagos state, show us other states in south west like your other colleagues are doing.
Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by Philistine(m): 11:04pm On Jan 02, 2022
walefresh3:

My brother stop showing them Southwest pictures....

The whole Southeast don't have half of investments/ development in Lagos...
So no need of going too far to compete with them ...
Stop displaying lagos pictures. Show us other south west states, that is what this thread is all about.
Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by PortHarcourt1st: 11:14pm On Jan 02, 2022
[s]
AwkaFinest:

Lt's a well documented fact![
As ndi Anambra shame dey catch me.[/b]
[/s]

Illiterate slum dweller. It is well recorded worldwide and every Nigerian knows that Port Harcourt is the most polluted city in the world. This is a fact as I am myself a Rivers man. Condition of Rivers state is pitiable.

1 Like

Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by PortHarcourt1st: 11:17pm On Jan 02, 2022
Englishisamust:

AbeG stop posting this picture grin grin grin grin

So don't tell me person no fit wear white cloth in porthacourt. With the kind pollution wey dey porthacourt

I am even ashamed of our Rivers State. Port Harcourt is the most polluted city in the world and I am not proud of it

1 Like

Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by Militant30: 11:20pm On Jan 02, 2022
PortHarcourt1st:
[s][/s]

Illiterate slum dweller. It is well recorded worldwide and every Nigerian knows that Port Harcourt is the most polluted city in the world. This is a fact as I am myself a Rivers man. Condition of Rivers state is pitiable.

This idiot just wanted to divert attention from his baby factory and ritualist den that is receiving bashing right now.

Anambra my foot

4 Likes

Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:21pm On Jan 02, 2022
Kyase:
omo Onitsha fine oooo, i remember when i visit one short devil for there, menh where i go burst my head, i no fit remember the name again sef

beebeeooh when you go invite us come na

Make ground level small
Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by Philistine(m): 11:24pm On Jan 02, 2022
walefresh3:
Nyamiri no fit show me pictures like dis for their barren region... Funny people..

It's like you have a low IQ, you are the only one repeatedly showing the pictures of lagos. Do not ruin this thread with your dumbness.
Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by PortHarcourt1st: 11:25pm On Jan 02, 2022
[s]
Militant30:

This idiot just wanted to divert attention from his baby factory and ritualist den that is receiving bashing right now.
Anambra my foot
[/s]

What's this militant yapping about? I am from Rivers state, so.i am more concerned about my state
Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 02, 2022
ariesbull:
we have had igbo military gobernor

Shame on you.
Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by Gotze1: 11:33pm On Jan 02, 2022
JOemmy:

Nairaland hypocrites like u will always demand for proofs just as u asked for proofs in the lekki massacre. undecided
Who is this dog?

Who ask for your barking?

2 Likes

Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by ariesbull: 11:34pm On Jan 02, 2022
kingawothefirst:

Shame on you.
shame on ikpu nne gi
Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 02, 2022
ariesbull:
shame on ikpu nne gi

Shame on you, wake up, we are no longer under military rule. There will never be a democratic elected igbo governor in Lagos state. Now cry.

6 Likes

Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by ariesbull: 11:43pm On Jan 02, 2022
HeeBraHim2:
South East is underdeveloped compared to south west.

East is the only region in the world that doesn't has any skyscraper �� even Hausa and Fulani get am.

Yoruba people remain the best in Nigeria... Its undoubtedly claim.

The best... If this your regional capital is the best then I give up

Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 02, 2022
ariesbull:

The best... If this your regional capital is the best then I give up

Post all the pictures you like, there will never be an igbo governor in Lagos state, no biafra and no presidency for you grin

Now switch moniker to cancel my comments, pained idiot.

6 Likes

Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by Kyase(m): 11:47pm On Jan 02, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

Make ground level small
weya na boss
Re: I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This by Cosbyrich: 11:49pm On Jan 02, 2022
ariesbull:

I love the yoruba... They play ostrich
Not only ostrich,they play peacock too cheesy
Igbos are always deceiving themselves and always lie and believe the lie just to console their poverty stricken lives.
The most successful Nigerian business people abroad are all Yorubas.
Yorubas are the only Nigerians who took nothing abroad but built multi billion dollars business empires abroad.
Lagos is really a blessing to them.
A lot of people are slavishly working for the Yorubas.They need to for their own growth too.
In Education....They are the most achieved.They have Profs 3 times that of the Igbos.
In Music...They control 80% of the Music industry.
In Movie...They have the most grossing movie directors etc.
In sport...They control boxing,table tennis,chess(because of their high intelligence)
etc.
In industry....They have the highest number of indigenous industries in Nigeria.
They have the highest number of indigenous industries abroad as Nigerians.
They are the most travelled abroad while Igbos are the most travelled within Nigeria.
They have the highest number of technocrats.
They have the highest number of lawyers.
They control 80% of Real Estate both in Nigeria and abroad as Nigerians.
Yorubaland is the most developed part of Nigeria.Specific thanks to Lagos,Ibadan and Ogun state.
They have the highest number of infrastructures.
Highest number of secondary schools.
Highest number of primary schools.
Highest number of private universities.
Highest GDP.
Highest IGR.
Highest number of industries.
Highest number of modern houses.
Highest number of malls etc.
They have the bigget estate in Africa in Ogun state being built by the Redeemed..
They have the richest people in Nigeria.Even the richest Nigerians abroad are Yorubas.
They have the Highest number of Human Resources.
It is numerously numerous to count the blessings of the Yoruba.God has been wonderful.Thanks to the Sublimest.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Governors Move To Stop The Planned Protest Over Fuel Price Hike / Photos As Tinubu Hosts Entrepreneurs To Business Lunch In Lagos / Security Tips For Tomorrow's Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.