Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,753 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Do Men Really Feel Attracted To Women Who Use Excessive Makeup? (Pictures) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Men Really Feel Attracted To Women Who Use Excessive Makeup? (Pictures) (5128 Views)

Ladies Should Learn To Live And Survive Without Makeup (pictures) / I Feel Attracted To Older Women / What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Men Really Feel Attracted To Women Who Use Excessive Makeup? (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 02, 2022
The way I hate make up eh, I still wonder who loves them, I mean how do you feel going around with heavily baked faces in this hot sun , nawa o

1 Like

Re: Do Men Really Feel Attracted To Women Who Use Excessive Makeup? (Pictures) by Figger(m): 3:11pm On Jan 02, 2022
I hate nails and eyelashes, too much makeover is a turn off for me.
Re: Do Men Really Feel Attracted To Women Who Use Excessive Makeup? (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 02, 2022
The kinda makeup depends on the kinda occasion you are going for. Most women normally apply heavy makeup when going for a party and light makeup for work or casual outing.

As I woman I don't see anything wrong in applying makeup. In a nutshell shaa, everything should be done moderately.

1 Like

Re: Do Men Really Feel Attracted To Women Who Use Excessive Makeup? (Pictures) by juniorstar(m): 4:11pm On Jan 02, 2022
Especially those ones wey con enter sun the thing go con melt..you go just dey see rainbow for face.
Re: Do Men Really Feel Attracted To Women Who Use Excessive Makeup? (Pictures) by Stargurl20(f): 4:40pm On Jan 02, 2022
I'm here to read lies. Multiple lies.... cool
Re: Do Men Really Feel Attracted To Women Who Use Excessive Makeup? (Pictures) by jnoz23(m): 5:30pm On Jan 02, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Me personally....I love them natural

Natural things turns me on in the body of ladies

That is why when I see a lady with that normal and natural hair style called all back without weavon

I get turned on

Guy, e be like you don change o?
Not for bad, but something is just off.
Happy new year
Re: Do Men Really Feel Attracted To Women Who Use Excessive Makeup? (Pictures) by cayorday89(m): 5:31pm On Jan 02, 2022
I wouldn't say a turn off for me because I have learnt to live with it, since they believe it makes them look good, super beautiful and attractive, I have come to terms with that but one thing you will never catch me doing is complimenting them when they do it and some of them will even say you did not comment on my look and I will be like it's not fine,any other thing?
Re: Do Men Really Feel Attracted To Women Who Use Excessive Makeup? (Pictures) by cayorday89(m): 5:36pm On Jan 02, 2022
WickedPisa:
pisses me off tbh, but it turns lots of people on
My brother it will shock you that the lots of people it turns on is just for what they intend to get and they act like the make up is the best on the girls. More like calling a cow boda cos of meat.

Make up is only good in moderate proportion and also not adding all the unnecessary mis-matched coloring.
Re: Do Men Really Feel Attracted To Women Who Use Excessive Makeup? (Pictures) by zeestone99(m): 6:33pm On Jan 02, 2022
I hate it with passion. U will look 9/10 then at night 2/10. That's scam.

1 Like

Re: Do Men Really Feel Attracted To Women Who Use Excessive Makeup? (Pictures) by suffering: 7:07pm On Jan 02, 2022
The women you saw with makeup on, did they have men by their sides? That is the quickest non-explanatory answer to your question.
Re: Do Men Really Feel Attracted To Women Who Use Excessive Makeup? (Pictures) by Biggie2000(m): 7:25pm On Jan 02, 2022
gift0123:
The kinda makeup depends on the kinda occasion you are going for. Most women normally apply heavy makeup when going for a party and light makeup for work or casual outing.

As I woman I don't see anything wrong in applying makeup. In a nutshell shaa, everything should be done moderately.
Nicely said. Happy new year, Grandma!
Re: Do Men Really Feel Attracted To Women Who Use Excessive Makeup? (Pictures) by Mikester: 7:26pm On Jan 02, 2022
suffering:
The women you saw with makeup on, did they have men by their sides? That is the quickest non-explanatory answer to your question.

No it isn't.
Re: Do Men Really Feel Attracted To Women Who Use Excessive Makeup? (Pictures) by suffering: 7:33pm On Jan 02, 2022
Mikester:

No it isn't.
Your answer is yes since the truth already hurts.
Re: Do Men Really Feel Attracted To Women Who Use Excessive Makeup? (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 02, 2022
Biggie2000:

Nicely said. Happy new year, Grandma!

grin grin happy new year my son
Re: Do Men Really Feel Attracted To Women Who Use Excessive Makeup? (Pictures) by Biggie2000(m): 9:22pm On Jan 02, 2022
gift0123:

grin grin happy new year my son
Lol, thank you. Hope you've been relaxing well and staying outta trouble?
Re: Do Men Really Feel Attracted To Women Who Use Excessive Makeup? (Pictures) by peacefulhome(f): 9:24pm On Jan 02, 2022
When you guys are done with your lies, please let me know. So all the ladies with make up, who had been dating them?
Oh I forgot, maybe it you people ghost that had been doing that.

For the record , I don't do makeup . Not even on my wedding day. Am team natural, both on nails .
Re: Do Men Really Feel Attracted To Women Who Use Excessive Makeup? (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 02, 2022
Biggie2000:

Lol, thank you. Hope you've been relaxing well and staying outta trouble?

Why will I stay out of trouble?? You wan make boredom kill me grin grin that's what we do for a living naa grin grin
Re: Do Men Really Feel Attracted To Women Who Use Excessive Makeup? (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 02, 2022
peacefulhome:
When you guys are done with your lies, please let me know. So all the ladies with make up, who had been dating them?

For the record , I don't do makeup . Not even on my wedding day. Am team natural, both on nails .

Ouch!!! Baby gal... You know go do makeup for your wedding day??
Re: Do Men Really Feel Attracted To Women Who Use Excessive Makeup? (Pictures) by Biggie2000(m): 9:42pm On Jan 02, 2022
peacefulhome:

Excess make-up, ma! That's what the thread is talking about; not girls that use make-up with moderation.
Re: Do Men Really Feel Attracted To Women Who Use Excessive Makeup? (Pictures) by Biggie2000(m): 9:56pm On Jan 02, 2022
gift0123:

Why will I stay out of trouble?? You wan make boredom kill me grin grin that's what we do for a living naa grin grin
Lol, I hope you've got the strength to withstand the trouble. Remember, Nairaland (especially romance section) is not for the weak minded.
Re: Do Men Really Feel Attracted To Women Who Use Excessive Makeup? (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 02, 2022
Biggie2000:

Lol, I hope you've got the strength to withstand the trouble. Remember, Nairaland (especially romance section) is not for the weak minded.

grin grin me the get time wella Naa...
Re: Do Men Really Feel Attracted To Women Who Use Excessive Makeup? (Pictures) by peacefulhome(f): 10:27pm On Jan 02, 2022
Biggie2000:

Excess make-up, ma! That's what the thread is talking about; not girls that use make-up with moderation.

Oh! My bad. Sorry guys.
Compliment of the season
Re: Do Men Really Feel Attracted To Women Who Use Excessive Makeup? (Pictures) by peacefulhome(f): 10:31pm On Jan 02, 2022
gift0123:

Ouch!!! Baby gal... You know go do makeup for your wedding day??
Have been married Tete. I no gree do . But !!! The women present all refuse that even if is small I gat to use. After much talked, I shall allowed them . But it was very little and you can hardly even notice. I just hate anything thing colouring of face. Am team natural. cheesy wink
Re: Do Men Really Feel Attracted To Women Who Use Excessive Makeup? (Pictures) by Biggie2000(m): 10:33pm On Jan 02, 2022
peacefulhome:

Oh! My bad. Sorry guys.
Compliment of the season
Compliments of the season to you too. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Do Men Really Feel Attracted To Women Who Use Excessive Makeup? (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 02, 2022
peacefulhome:

Have been married Tete. I no gree do . But !!! The women present all refuse that even if is small I gat to use. After much talked, I shall allowed them . But it was very little and you can hardly even notice. I just hate anything thing colouring of face. Am team natural. cheesy wink

kiss kiss
Re: Do Men Really Feel Attracted To Women Who Use Excessive Makeup? (Pictures) by Biggie2000(m): 10:40pm On Jan 02, 2022
gift0123:

grin grin me the get time wella Naa...
Lol, okay o. I shall be observing. E rora o
Re: Do Men Really Feel Attracted To Women Who Use Excessive Makeup? (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 02, 2022
Biggie2000:

Lol, okay o. I shall be observing. E rora o

grin
Re: Do Men Really Feel Attracted To Women Who Use Excessive Makeup? (Pictures) by Rickmann: 11:14pm On Jan 02, 2022
Mikester:
Firstly, thanks to my doctor and the advices of some folks here, my right foot is almost healed up and the pain is gone...

I intend to ask...

What exactly are men's attitudes to women who use a large amount of makeup on their faces? Are guys truly attracted or pleased with their women using inadequate makeup?

Don't know about some guys but personally I don't fancy women who paint their faces so colourfully or wear wigs or painted nails...

It makes me see such lady as a shallow regular cheap slut with nothing special to write home-about... That's how I feel...

I have a thing for women who are naturally beautiful and simple unlike the likes of black women who can't live without makeup. Imagine sleeping together in the night and her face will be looking like one witch from the deep sea or a ghost from the underworld...

Ladies, this isn't to bash you but I believe women are expected to be effortlessly and naturally beautiful though some in a way that require things like makeup and filters but if you go to far, you're seen as fake, a fraud or narcissistic. This sets you up for intense scrutiny and ultimate failure...

Ever wondered why deeper life girls are rated beautiful and more feminine?

Guys, how do you feel about ladies who wear excessive amounts of colours on their faces or such others? Do you feel any negative way about it and what are your attitudes towards ladies who make up?

One important piece of advice to Guys..

"Never you marry a lady you have never seen without make up"

1 Like

Re: Do Men Really Feel Attracted To Women Who Use Excessive Makeup? (Pictures) by coolqayy(m): 11:40pm On Jan 02, 2022
They are just good in pictures.
I hate make up on real life
Re: Do Men Really Feel Attracted To Women Who Use Excessive Makeup? (Pictures) by DMerciful(m): 11:43pm On Jan 02, 2022
Heavy makeup is used by women to look far more beautiful than they actually are
Re: Do Men Really Feel Attracted To Women Who Use Excessive Makeup? (Pictures) by Mikester: 1:15am On Jan 03, 2022
peacefulhome:

Funny girl. Don't put all guys in one category.
Re: Do Men Really Feel Attracted To Women Who Use Excessive Makeup? (Pictures) by Mikester: 1:17am On Jan 03, 2022
Rickmann:

One important piece of advice to Guys..

"Never you marry a lady you have never seen without make up"

Very true.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Guy Carrying A Lady's Handbag In FUNAAB (photo) / The Truth About Your Girlfriend's Best Friend (memes) / Why Do Good Girls Love Bad Boys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.