Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

I Have Reconciled With Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Reconciled With Her. (1550 Views)

#bbnaija: Miracle And Nina Settled, See The Moment They Reconciled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Reconciled With Her. by Worldlegend(m): 4:53pm On Jan 02, 2022
Some times ago I posted how I got reconnected with my long time fiance, but didn't know how to let her know about my feelings...

https://www.nairaland.com/6898565/got-reconnected-ex-now-happening

Well, after gathering all the critics, encouragement and ideas on how to go about it from here.

I finally invited her to the best eatery here, booked VIP for us, ofcourse she came with a friend, after we all ate, I asked her friend to excused us for some time.

Asked her how life has been without me and if she's now with a man (from her recent Whatsapp posts, I did knew Mrs is single grin) but still have to asked...

She told me that a man want to marry her, I asked how long they have been dating she said nigga is still asking her out...

Omor, I have to tell Mrs that she should forget about that niggi oo.

I eventually let her know how I am feeling about her, she said she knows, that she feels the same way..

But she asked me if I am not dating anybody at the moment, I explained everything. And she believed...

So, nairalanders thank you all for your contributions in the above post..

Happy new year

Lalasticlala, mynd44, seun....
Re: I Have Reconciled With Her. by everythinggirly(f): 4:56pm On Jan 02, 2022
Goodluck for you

1 Like

Re: I Have Reconciled With Her. by chatinent: 4:58pm On Jan 02, 2022
I hope what you said you told her and she believed isn't lies.

1 Like

Re: I Have Reconciled With Her. by BigJoe19: 5:00pm On Jan 02, 2022
Very SIMPle.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Reconciled With Her. by Bluezy13(m): 5:13pm On Jan 02, 2022
As you have started this reconnection with us and kept us updated for the second time, be sure to always keep us updated even in za oza room because we are now part of your lives.

Don't mind the "it will end in premium tears" crew... I know they are coming...

3 Likes

Re: I Have Reconciled With Her. by longetivity(m): 6:57pm On Jan 02, 2022
God will punish bubu

1 Like

Re: I Have Reconciled With Her. by Worldlegend(m): 7:49pm On Jan 02, 2022
chatinent:
I hope what you said you told her and she believed isn't lies.

Nawaoo.... grin grin
Re: I Have Reconciled With Her. by Worldlegend(m): 7:50pm On Jan 02, 2022
BigJoe19:
Very SIMPle.

Don't report me to shola on Twitter fa grin
Re: I Have Reconciled With Her. by Worldlegend(m): 7:51pm On Jan 02, 2022
Bluezy13:
As you have started this reconnection with us and kept us updated for the second time, be sure to always keep us updated even in za oza room because we are now part of your lives.

Don't mind the "it will end in premium tears" crew... I know they are coming...

Za o za again? grin haha nah
Re: I Have Reconciled With Her. by Worldlegend(m): 7:52pm On Jan 02, 2022
longetivity:
God will punish bubu

Amen fa
Re: I Have Reconciled With Her. by apostle96: 8:16pm On Jan 02, 2022
A wise man quote states:
"It is grossly of utter foolishness to accept your ex back because you already know how the relationship will end"

Re: I Have Reconciled With Her. by Ocholu: 8:20pm On Jan 02, 2022
Let me be real with you OP;

Love is ah beautiful thing. Enjoy the days of your youths.
Re: I Have Reconciled With Her. by Lilsameey: 9:21pm On Jan 02, 2022
Worldlegend:
Some times ago I posted how I got reconnected with my long time fiance, but didn't know how to let her know about my feelings...

https://www.nairaland.com/6898565/got-reconnected-ex-now-happening

Well, after gathering all the critics, encouragement and ideas on how to go about it from here.

I finally invited her to the best eatery here, booked VIP for us, ofcourse she came with a friend, after we all ate, I asked her friend to excused us for some time.

Asked her how life has been without me and if she's now with a man (from her recent Whatsapp posts, I did knew Mrs is single grin) but still have to asked...

She told me that a man want to marry her, I asked how long they have been dating she said nigga is still asking her out...

Omor, I have to tell Mrs that she should forget about that niggi oo.

I eventually let her know how I am feeling about her, she said she knows, that she feels the same way..

But she asked me if I am not dating anybody at the moment, I explained everything. And she believed...

So, nairalanders thank you all for your contributions in the above post..

Happy new year

Lalasticlala, mynd44, seun....
Good luck and please don't come and post any yeye stories that touch later oooooo.
Re: I Have Reconciled With Her. by Lilsameey: 9:22pm On Jan 02, 2022
Good luck and please don't come and post any yeye stories that touch later oooooo.
Re: I Have Reconciled With Her. by headbasher96(m): 10:57pm On Jan 02, 2022
Goodluck o just try to stay together this time around
Re: I Have Reconciled With Her. by revived2: 11:16pm On Jan 02, 2022
All the best grin grin grin grin
Re: I Have Reconciled With Her. by Sammy101111(m): 7:05am On Jan 03, 2022
Ex is never a suitable option.As she they come back na so they take leave you go to one of her ex too never believe a woman if she tells you she does not have a boyfriend but they will have man Bleep.Ing them lol
Re: I Have Reconciled With Her. by 2ndchildhood(m): 10:13am On Jan 03, 2022
It will end in premium...

Joy

1 Like

Re: I Have Reconciled With Her. by Worldlegend(m): 1:06pm On Jan 03, 2022
cool
Ocholu:
Let me be real with you OP;

Love is ah beautiful thing. Enjoy the days of your youths.
Re: I Have Reconciled With Her. by NobleSeed(m): 1:09pm On Jan 03, 2022
I finally invited her to the best eatery here, booked VIP for us, ofcourse she came with a friend, after we all ate, I asked her friend to excused us for some times.
Just to reconcile with an Ex You don't mean it.

(1) (Reply)

Her boyfriend revealed to her, he like her elder sister / Lady Left In Shock After Boyfriend Served Her Hot ‘breakfast’ / Help!! Simping Wan Finish Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.