Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Lady Left In Shock After Boyfriend Served Her Hot ‘breakfast’ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Left In Shock After Boyfriend Served Her Hot ‘breakfast’ (1549 Views)

Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) / Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead / Plus-sized Bride Excites Guests With Her Hot Dance At Her After Wedding Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Left In Shock After Boyfriend Served Her Hot ‘breakfast’ by Playloaded: 8:27am On Oct 20, 2022
A Nigerian lady has sadly been left to wallow in premium tears after her boyfriend served her a hot breakfast.

The lady took to Twitter to share a chat between her and her now ex-boyfriend.

According to the text, they had earlier in the day seen, but he had acted as though they were not familiar.

She tackled him over text, as to why he acted in such a manner, but his response took her by surprise.

Apparently, he had moved on with another lady without her knowledge and was even with her when they saw.

She wrote:
“i can’t believe what happened to me today. Although this is funny, i’m so heartbroken because what we even had was not a fling or whatever. He really played me”

See post below;

https://www.playloaded.com/lady-left-in-shock-after

Re: Lady Left In Shock After Boyfriend Served Her Hot ‘breakfast’ by sirjustice1575(m): 8:36am On Oct 20, 2022
It's a natioanl cake, it will get to everybody's turn.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Left In Shock After Boyfriend Served Her Hot ‘breakfast’ by Amb1045(m): 8:39am On Oct 20, 2022
Lol. Wen you think you're smart
Re: Lady Left In Shock After Boyfriend Served Her Hot ‘breakfast’ by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 20, 2022
Guy legit said "can we meet up this weekend when my girlfriend is not around" grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Left In Shock After Boyfriend Served Her Hot ‘breakfast’ by justicechichex: 9:00am On Oct 20, 2022
Imagine the guy even suggested to meet up during weekend..

Re: Lady Left In Shock After Boyfriend Served Her Hot ‘breakfast’ by Shalommy(f): 9:05am On Oct 20, 2022
Chaii.. cheesy cheesy As a lady, you're very fast in opening your legs wide for a guy. And what do you expect from the guy? Na chop and clean mouth.
Re: Lady Left In Shock After Boyfriend Served Her Hot ‘breakfast’ by brosom(m): 9:10am On Oct 20, 2022
Both of'em were probably playing each and was waiting for an opportunity to score, unfortunately for the girl the guy scored first.

Why I'd said so is because there isn't a kinda sympathy or a remous from the guys chart to the girl.

So both of them have been planning it all along.

1 Like

Re: Lady Left In Shock After Boyfriend Served Her Hot ‘breakfast’ by Divay22(f): 9:34am On Oct 20, 2022
brosom:
Both of'em were probably playing each and was waiting for an opportunity to score, unfortunately for the girl the guy scored first.

Why I'd said so is because there isn't a kinda sympathy or a remous from the guys chart to the girl.

So both of them have been planning it all along.
I think so too..
It's just like he knows she's cheating on him

3 Likes

Re: Lady Left In Shock After Boyfriend Served Her Hot ‘breakfast’ by josephevergreen(m): 12:30pm On Oct 20, 2022
Divay22:

I think so too..
It's just like he knows she's cheating on him

The guy must be fully aware of her cheating ...that why he played the fast game on her..some ladies beleive they can eat their cake and still have ir.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Have A New Baby But Scared / Why Is It That Nigerian Men Easily Attract Ladies From Other African Nations? / She Asked Her Gen Z Sister To Print Bread Increment And Was Surprised By Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.