Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Conversation Between An Alpha Male And Entitled Lady. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Conversation Between An Alpha Male And Entitled Lady. (4934 Views)

How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady / Why Are Most Girls So Selfish And Entitled / Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conversation Between An Alpha Male And Entitled Lady. by gfon(m): 6:16am On Jan 03, 2022
Biggie2000:

Lmao. Na man him be. I don confirm am even before him create this thread.
correct gee
Re: Conversation Between An Alpha Male And Entitled Lady. by placeofallure(f): 6:28am On Jan 03, 2022
Ordinary money for hair....

I remember that year, my bf had already paid the salon people for everything, now I had to look for time to spare to go do the hair, what an irony grin could it be the economy?

If someone is your friend you can do for her she can do for you. That has always been my opinion. Things should not be one sided. Give and take. If she had been giving, he wouldn't turn her down I believe.

2 Likes

Re: Conversation Between An Alpha Male And Entitled Lady. by Nicepoker(m): 7:38am On Jan 03, 2022
FernandezReturn:
That's a wannabe redpiller know the difference pls..
Keep creating monikas.
Re: Conversation Between An Alpha Male And Entitled Lady. by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 03, 2022
Nicepoker:
Keep creating monikas.
cry cry
Re: Conversation Between An Alpha Male And Entitled Lady. by lkillbrokehoes: 8:29am On Jan 03, 2022
Deborah98:
Mugu.. Ewu...
Deborah mbabi, I thought you have changed? smh undecided

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between An Alpha Male And Entitled Lady. by Walkee: 8:38am On Jan 03, 2022
F for fake
Re: Conversation Between An Alpha Male And Entitled Lady. by Walkee: 8:42am On Jan 03, 2022
LordVoldermort:
It's staged...fake relationship

A girl that loves you will never text you, she will either call you, video call or send voice note and vice versa.
me that do fake chats almost everyday. That chat is 100% fake. Too many names in the chat. That one na complete fake. Twitter people are now doing it to form alpha. Something that has been going on here since 2018. I always knew twitter people were behind

2 Likes

Re: Conversation Between An Alpha Male And Entitled Lady. by 2ndchildhood(m): 9:02am On Jan 03, 2022
LordVoldermort:
It's staged...fake relationship

A girl that loves you will never text you, she will either call you, video call or send voice note and vice versa.
should I post my own conversation with my entitled gf to u.. you don't know this people man

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between An Alpha Male And Entitled Lady. by emmyluizzz: 9:09am On Jan 03, 2022
Deborah98:
Mugu.. Ewu...
anu mpama
nkapi
Re: Conversation Between An Alpha Male And Entitled Lady. by Aguilar(m): 9:41am On Jan 03, 2022
We guys value women too much. I don't relate myself with such leeches. It pays to bang a runs girl or slut than to be lovers with them. Banging prostitute won't cost much and if you need a child, just prepare yourself for surrogacy or baby mama. Wetin make her dey ask you 100k means say you don use money spoil am. They see relationship as retirement.

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between An Alpha Male And Entitled Lady. by ariesbull: 9:50am On Jan 03, 2022
Animegirl:

I'm a lady, please. Nope.
hhhhhmmmmm
Re: Conversation Between An Alpha Male And Entitled Lady. by ariesbull: 9:51am On Jan 03, 2022
2ndchildhood:
should I post my own conversation with my entitled gf to u.. you don't know this people man
pls do...
Re: Conversation Between An Alpha Male And Entitled Lady. by chycco: 10:18am On Jan 03, 2022
Meanwhile

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between An Alpha Male And Entitled Lady. by lasisi69(f): 10:44am On Jan 03, 2022
Biggie2000:

E shock you too abi... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between An Alpha Male And Entitled Lady. by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 03, 2022
Walkee:
me that do fake chats almost everyday. That chat is 100% fake. Too many names in the chat. That one na complete fake. Twitter people are now doing it to form alpha. Something that has been going on here since 2018. I always knew twitter people were behind
swrs people will do anything for attention
Re: Conversation Between An Alpha Male And Entitled Lady. by Tozic: 12:52pm On Jan 03, 2022
siofra:
Nigerian men are getting more stingy

What caused this sort of stupid development? Since when did men start complaining when their girlfriends ask for money

This is STINGINESS he didn't really love that girl. If he loved her he won't do such. Just shikini money for hair he can't give her.

I'm so disappointed. Wahala for who dey date Nigerian men

When you do something for somebody and the person doesn't return back the favour it's actually STINGINESS. When somebody doesn't/didn't do anything for you and you didn't do anything for that person and you expect something for nothing then it is called ENTITLEMENT.

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between An Alpha Male And Entitled Lady. by Deborah98(f): 1:37pm On Jan 03, 2022
lkillbrokehoes:
Deborah mbabi, I thought you have changed? smh undecided
can you stop mentioning my surname son of a bitch
Re: Conversation Between An Alpha Male And Entitled Lady. by Deborah98(f): 1:39pm On Jan 03, 2022
emmyluizzz:

anu mpama
nkapi
Idiot, shameless fool....
Re: Conversation Between An Alpha Male And Entitled Lady. by DroppingLiquid: 1:39pm On Jan 03, 2022
I'm happy grin
Re: Conversation Between An Alpha Male And Entitled Lady. by lkillbrokehoes: 1:42pm On Jan 03, 2022
Deborah98:
can you stop mentioning my surname son of a bitch
Deborah mbabi, you should learn to be civil with others, you have a business here and the way you insult people, do you think others that are seeing your comments will patronize you?
Re: Conversation Between An Alpha Male And Entitled Lady. by Deborah98(f): 1:46pm On Jan 03, 2022
lkillbrokehoes:
Deborah mbabi, you should learn to be civil with others, you have a business here and the way you insult people, do you think others that are seeing your comments will patronize you?
I'm being civil and stop following every comment I drop here please... Some guys here are Brainless and shameless, can't tolerate anyone insulting me for a comment I made. Go back and check all my comments and see if I started any insult... You guys should let me be and you too stop mentioning my surname I don't know what you are up to... Please

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between An Alpha Male And Entitled Lady. by lkillbrokehoes: 1:50pm On Jan 03, 2022
Deborah98:
I'm being civil and stop following every comment I drop here please... Some guys here are Brainless and shameless, can't tolerate anyone insulting me for a comment I made. Go back and check all my comments and see if I started any insult... You guys should let me be and you too stop mentioning my surname I don't know what you are up to... Please
Miss mbabi, why can't you ignore or report them instead of insulting them? that was how you insulted me back then even when I didn't insult you, learn to be civil to others. I even thought you have learnt from your mistakes but here you are doing what you know how to do best.
Re: Conversation Between An Alpha Male And Entitled Lady. by Deborah98(f): 1:58pm On Jan 03, 2022
lkillbrokehoes:
Miss mbabi, why can't you ignore or report them instead of insulting them? that was how you insulted me back then even when I didn't insult you, learn to be civil to others. I even thought you have learnt from your mistakes but here you are doing what you know how to do best.
what do you mean what I know how best to do... Never mention me again. I don't fucking care who you are or who they're...once you insult me I insult you back,civil my feet. So I should because people are watching allow my fellow human abuse me, sorry I'm not that type of person okay. Good day
Re: Conversation Between An Alpha Male And Entitled Lady. by Deborah98(f): 2:00pm On Jan 03, 2022
lkillbrokehoes:
and for your information you started the insult first by cancelling all my comments. Don't just pretend or sweep your misdeeds under the carpet. I'm watching you all as well.
Re: Conversation Between An Alpha Male And Entitled Lady. by lkillbrokehoes: 2:07pm On Jan 03, 2022
Deborah98:
and for your information you started the insult first by cancelling all my comments. Don't just pretend or sweep your misdeeds under the carpet. I'm watching you all as well.
Miss mbabi, this is a public forum and you can't stop me or anyone from mentioning you or rather, correcting you. if you don't like it simply ignore or deactivate your account, as simple as that and lastly you have broken the rules of this forum already by using such derogatory words on others.
Re: Conversation Between An Alpha Male And Entitled Lady. by emmyluizzz: 2:31pm On Jan 03, 2022
Deborah98:
Idiot, shameless fool....
lala will visit you soon....enjoy your ban

(1) (2) (Reply)

In 20 Years Christianity Will NO Longer Be Relevant / With / My Gf Seems To Be Catching Feelings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.