Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,635 members, 7,813,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day (84333 Views)

Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) / Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures / Lady Sets Her Only Son Ablaze For Stealing MP3 Player In Abia (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by Kajaard: 1:32pm On Jan 03, 2022
wiseone28:
One here is so obsessed with me something of just 3 months..

She has been stalking me everyday.

I am always extremely careful before I get intimate with any lady. I am a good judge of character and can smell a stalker or crazy individual just by talking to them and observing their mannerisms. Crazy ladies everywhere should be avoided.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by Hassanmaye(m): 1:33pm On Jan 03, 2022
TheGift:
Wow! She who lives by fire shall die by fire.

What was He doing at His ex’s house on the day of His traditional, though?

Meanwhile, the girl was feeling like Liverpool, but the guy na Chelsea. He wasn’t going down alone, without a fight. 2-2, draw.
She definitely promise him pekus
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by victorazy(m): 1:33pm On Jan 03, 2022
vickydevoka:

Last supper

grin grin grin no be small thing o!

The guy na idiiot!
He got luck he made a come back grin
He equalized grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by Hassanmaye(m): 1:34pm On Jan 03, 2022
dominique:
Those are first degree burns not 3rd degree, sadly I don't see either of them surviving it
How do you are you a dermatologist?
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by Truvelisback(m): 1:35pm On Jan 03, 2022
What a burnt offerring!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 03, 2022
FernadezReturn:
nope you will have to fulfill my conditions then I'll deactivate both monikers and leave you alone
What condition are these?
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by Dshocker(m): 1:37pm On Jan 03, 2022
Money2022:
Your ex called you on your traditional wedding day and you went to her house, to do what?

To collect one for the road grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by Kajaard: 1:38pm On Jan 03, 2022
Hassanmaye:

How do you are you a dermatologist?

Those are actually 3rd degree burns and not 1st degree burns. 1st degree burns are milder and superficial. These 3rd degree burns goes deeper into the skin layer as far as the bones. That's why Dominique said they might not survive it and I agree with that summation.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by mechanics(m): 1:43pm On Jan 03, 2022
She's devilish.
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by Judybash93(m): 1:44pm On Jan 03, 2022
Wow!!! The lady is wicked. Secondly, the guy too, why did he go to his ex on his traditional marriage day? Lastly!! That's a really nigga right there. He didn't go down alone...
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by MrMacinterchi1: 1:46pm On Jan 03, 2022
SEO2002:
A lady in Abia State today set her ex boyfriend ablaze because the latter abandoned her for another girl. Today being the day of his traditional marriage, she called him over to her place. When he came she poured fuel on him and set him ablaze.

Meanwhile, the guy grabbed her and both of them burnt to third degree.

As at the time of writing this report, the duo have been rejected by three hospitals and they are currently on their way to Umuahia. Viewers discretion is advised as the pictures below are graphic.
omo.. naaa waah o. You can imagine. The guy that is going to his ex's place on his wedding day, Weti he de go there go do ?

e be like say na the girl own worst self.

May they heal .
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by muheeb01(m): 1:46pm On Jan 03, 2022
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorn truly,but I like the fact that the guy was bold and strong enough to draw her closer....This is pathetic

3 Likes

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by FernadezReturn: 1:49pm On Jan 03, 2022
FernandezReturn:

What condition are these?
Make an open confession by creating a thread and apologizing for the abuses insults and the way you've been trolling on redpill..
Also join the MGTOW movement and get initiated into the redpill so from now on u will be making comments opposing female manipulation.
If you agree with my conditions then I'll deactivate and leave you alone
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 03, 2022
hammer567:

MODERM MEDICINE GOT YOU THINKING DOCTORS ARE MIRACLE WORKERS.

THAT IS WHY THESE TWO BATH THEIRSELF IN FIRE, FORGETTING THEY ARE IN THE VILLAGE.

WHERE WILL THE HOSPITAL FIND THE TREATMENT TO COVER THEIR WOUND AND TREAT ANY INFECTION TOGETHER?

WHERE WILL THEY GET MATERIAL USED TO COVER WHERE THEY WILL SLEEP AND THE WOUND?

MY FRIEND THEY ARE DEAD, GO AND MARK THIS POST.

NIGERIA IS NOT USA/UK.
You are correct!
They will suffer in Anguish & barely survive.
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by EmekaBlue(m): 1:53pm On Jan 03, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Because the police can label them too
but these kinda victims shouldn't be left like that...its not gunshot

Maybe even injection to reduce the pain. That law should be adjusted asap

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by chally100(m): 1:56pm On Jan 03, 2022
My problem is dis, how do you measure the degree of burns? Tainkiu
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 03, 2022
Always check the mental condition of people before you do shit with them
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by mummymum: 2:01pm On Jan 03, 2022
How can a whole man with blood just stand for a woman to pour fuel on him. Was he tied down? Was he sleeping? Even after pouring the fuel, couldn't he have at least move or shout or do anything to save his life before she could even light the fire. This news is hard to believe.
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by luckingto50: 2:02pm On Jan 03, 2022
Wetin white woman they do their
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by mextor04: 2:02pm On Jan 03, 2022
WETIN THE GIRL THE GUY IS TO MARRY WILL DO NOW?
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by TheGift: 2:19pm On Jan 03, 2022
Hassanmaye:

She definitely promise him pekus

And He went for “just one last round” :/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by terminatorman: 2:20pm On Jan 03, 2022
2pac- Do for love
Comes to mind
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by TheGift: 2:21pm On Jan 03, 2022
chally100:
My problem is dis, how do you measure the degree of burns? Tainkiu

First-degree burns affect only the outer layer of the skin. They cause pain, redness, and swelling.

Second-degree burns affect both the outer and underlying layer of skin. They cause pain, redness, swelling, and blistering. ...

Third-degree burns affect the deep layers of skin.

You’re welcome.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by NWABUKA007(m): 2:22pm On Jan 03, 2022
grin
MEGA4BILLION:
What a thrilling comeback that ended in a draw

Nor be small one o
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by JamesRiley(m): 2:23pm On Jan 03, 2022
Chelsea-Liverpool
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by NWABUKA007(m): 2:24pm On Jan 03, 2022
mummymum:
How can a whole man with blood just stand for a woman to pour fuel on him. Was he tied down? Was he sleeping? Even after pouring the fuel, couldn't he have at least move or shout or do anything to save his life before she could even light the fire. This news is hard to believe.

The guy man fit don perform bedmatics come sleep
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by NWABUKA007(m): 2:27pm On Jan 03, 2022
What a pity

It's very safe not to engage in sexual activity with a woman, one isn't married to

For the lady to have done this, sex was involved in their relationship

And she felt used

But abstinence could have prevented all this

1 Like

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by Joyless004: 2:34pm On Jan 03, 2022
Money2022:
Your ex called you on your traditional wedding day and you went to her house, to do what?

To collect 3 points nah.

If you don't gerrit, forgerrit
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by Kajaard: 2:34pm On Jan 03, 2022
NWABUKA007:

The guy man fit don perform bedmatics come sleep

Lol cheesy grin cheesy, I think you are right cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by yeniyeni(m): 2:40pm On Jan 03, 2022
Now both of them can now marry
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by tpapi: 2:49pm On Jan 03, 2022
ecolime:
cry

Love no be by force na
u know d number of abortion n support wey d babe don do for d guy, d guys deserves d burning
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by tpapi: 2:54pm On Jan 03, 2022
D guy must b a great fuckeee, because of of punni he stil had to go visit his ex few days to his wedding. He deserves d burning

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Man Who Raped And Buried Girl Alive Is Executed By Lethal Injection In The US / 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) / Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.