Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day (84330 Views)

Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) / Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures / Lady Sets Her Only Son Ablaze For Stealing MP3 Player In Abia (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by Gnosis777: 2:59pm On Jan 03, 2022
sapientia:
What do they mean by 3 hospitals rejecting them?

Wow, that is the part that stood out to me as well. I have also read several articles on this site whereas a person is practically on their death bed and the hospital will reject them. Doesn't matter if the person was shot, stabbed, whatever; the hospital will still reject them. My goodness, that is crazy as hell!
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by Gnosis777: 3:01pm On Jan 03, 2022
NaBanga:
They were rejected by 3 hospitals? shocked No hospital can reject you in the Western countries in emergency situations. I see nothing will change in Nigeria. I love to read about those of you that have relocated back, but I will park well at this time.

Exactly!!! I want to make a thread about this, I might do so later on today. I have some questions on my mind about a couple of things.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by CAPSLOCKED: 3:03pm On Jan 03, 2022
SEO2002:
A lady set her ex boyfriend ablaze. she poured fuel on him and set him ablaze.

Meanwhile, the guy grabbed her and both of them burnt to third degree.

MY MAN!

1 Like

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by ZooCountry45: 3:23pm On Jan 03, 2022
SEO2002:
A lady in Abia State today set her ex boyfriend ablaze because the latter abandoned her for another girl. Today being the day of his traditional marriage, she called him over to her place. When he came she poured fuel on him and set him ablaze.

Meanwhile, the guy grabbed her and both of them burnt to third degree.

As at the time of writing this report, the duo have been rejected by three hospitals and they are currently on their way to Umuahia. Viewers discretion is advised as the pictures below are graphic.

Don't really blame the boy who went back for last Bleep.
99% of Nigeria girls went back to their boy friend house, let's say on Thursday to have last sex before Marriage on Saturday.
The guy was just not smart.
Once we are done in any Relationship, I can never pick your call..
A lady can dump a guy and nothing happens but when the reverse becomes the case, na Then you go know the wickedness of Women

3 Likes

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by DelphiOracle(m): 3:25pm On Jan 03, 2022
MEGA4BILLION:
What a thrilling comeback that ended in a draw
hahaha

1 Like

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 03, 2022
FernadezReturn:

Make an open confession by creating a thread and apologizing for the abuses insults and the way you've been trolling on redpill..
Also join the MGTOW movement and get initiated into the redpill so from now on u will be making comments opposing female manipulation.
If you agree with my conditions then I'll deactivate and leave you alone
Well I can't...if you feel like what you doing to me is right then go on..
But remember what goes around comes around..
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 03, 2022
FernandezReturn:
This is so bad tho..men pls don't break your woman's heart by Makin fake promises...some women are emotionally weak ...

Women you can just let go you don't really have to be violent when it comes to men cos most of them are cheaters..

Note there is a guy on here who goes by the name begat40 who cloned my account "FernandezPablo" the new account is "FernandezPablo's...

Tho I have deactivated it and this is my new account.. just wanna make it public that anything you see from that account is not from myself..

He is trying to tarnish my image by insulting several person on here..watch out..

Good morning, ma.
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 03, 2022
HellVictorinho3:

Good morning, ma.
How are you doing?
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by walkingshadow911: 3:39pm On Jan 03, 2022
Arrowss:
See the conciquence of still contacting with x? �‍♂️, Why did he go in the first place? What is he going to do there? Ppl will say there is nothing bad being friends with your x, see one of the implication? �‍♂️

guy man wanted to activate okafors law and got burnt.
men be destroying themselves by laying with a woman they see no future with.

if I'm not sure i can marry you, i will neva date you in the first place. if she fvckup, it is her loss

they will marry themself in the afterlife.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by Ayo081(m): 3:45pm On Jan 03, 2022
See witch undecided
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by doggedfighter(f): 3:47pm On Jan 03, 2022
FernandezReturn:

Dogged fighter that's not me don't send a mail pls..it's a blackmail..I was the real FernandezPablo he is FernandezPablo's..

I am Fernandezreturn he is return's..pls don't send a mail..

Who's this exhibiting this kind of assholic tendencies.

What does he stand to gain?

Thanks for the heads up.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 03, 2022
FernandezReturn:

How are you doing?

I need someone to lend me money ,ma.
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by headbasher96(m): 3:48pm On Jan 03, 2022
descartes400:

See commentary on top life and death situation
grin grin
shey na them put theirself there hw can a man want to get married still have the guts to visit his ex abi him want go validate her as sidechick
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by Winnerlyy: 3:48pm On Jan 03, 2022
That is how chibudollar winnerly and bigcowhorn will be burnt
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 03, 2022
doggedfighter:

Who's this exhibiting this kind of assholic tendencies.

What does he stand to gain?

Thanks for the heads up.
Seriously I am fed up of all this blackmail and trolling tho..he is going about using both account to insult people..even made a post bashing women...

He even said I should send him money before he can deactivate the account..he gave me terms and condition that I should apologise to redpillers just for opposing them..

Is it a crime to stand against women bashing on this forum somehow tho?? sad sad

1 Like

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by Afonasa(m): 3:52pm On Jan 03, 2022
Confirm nigga,instead of losing better play draw match.by the way why did he go to see his ex on his wedding day.

Guys check out my signature and change your freelancing story.
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by walkingshadow911: 3:57pm On Jan 03, 2022
headbasher96:
shey na them put theirself there hw can a man want to get married still have the guts to visit his ex abi him want go validate her as sidechick

to activate okafors law sir
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by Obyino: 4:39pm On Jan 03, 2022
grin grin
AndyCole16:

Why hiding your face now angry
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by Bigcowhorn: 4:48pm On Jan 03, 2022
Winnerlyy:

That is how my mom will be burnt.
Thunder scatter her toto
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by Eleganza33(f): 4:54pm On Jan 03, 2022
Jack005:
What is his facebook name?
him no dey fazebuk
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by Bahamas95(m): 5:01pm On Jan 03, 2022
I went to my ex house in company of my new girlfriend to deliver a parcel sent by her sister....She started acting strange unlike before, this is someone who told me she has moved on. My girlfriend noticed the cold attitude and asked me why she was behaving like that and I lied that maybe she wasn't in a good mood. I didn't tell her she is my ex.

I swore never to have anything to do with her again because I don't trust her.....Nor be me woman go take shine.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by 1Sharon(f): 5:02pm On Jan 03, 2022
Both of them are goners if they don't seek immediate help.
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by Hkff: 5:06pm On Jan 03, 2022
Elshaddai
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by Jack005(m): 5:06pm On Jan 03, 2022
Eleganza33:
him no dey fazebuk
Can I pm you?
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by HaneefahRN(f): 5:18pm On Jan 03, 2022
Some men are just beyond daft
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by headbasher96(m): 5:49pm On Jan 03, 2022
walkingshadow911:

to activate okafors law sir
it ended in barbecue

1 Like

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by Aragthorn: 6:08pm On Jan 03, 2022
topekka:
modified

Dear Nairalander. If are seeing this, Please take your time to read this post its now (6.pm). I beg in the name of God. Please People bring their problems online and they get solution, Please I am not a vagrant or here to spam this noble forum, this is a plea coming from the depth of my heart, My knees are on the ground as I'm typing this. My wife just put to bed and due to so many challenges I am passing through I have been unable to afford food for her and the new born child and even up till now there is no bath tub to bath the baby who has been crying all day. Please dear brothers and sister's help me, save me from this embarrassing situation please no matter how little. I lost my job recently , since then things has not been easy for me and family. I am pleading to the kind of any one reading this. Please help me please. I pray as you assist me may you never lack anything in life this year.
eco bank

Lady time you were starving with your wife and kids who were only depending on drinking garri..

This new year you don bring another format of your wife just giving birth.. What is really your problem with scamming bros

Na people like you dey make real people that needs help no see help get.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by Heavance(m): 6:12pm On Jan 03, 2022
At least, Dem go fit each other now..
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by walkingshadow911: 6:12pm On Jan 03, 2022
headbasher96:
it ended in barbecue

you are wicked gringringrin
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 03, 2022
Ekejoestar:
Heartlessness have been added as one of the features of a Nigerian girl.

How can someone have the mind to pour fuel on their fellow human being and light him up?

Even if the guy cheated on you, does it gives you the right to disfigure him? Most of these ladies will enter an undefined relationship with the mentality of “make I chop him money” and at the end of the day the guy will dump your sorry ass to look for someone more family oriented and you will come out and start crying foul.

Make una dey call a spade a spadeoo..What of the guy that went to chop free kpekus, why men too dey like cheating. You left the lady for whatever reason, but Naa her kpekus u wan dey chop... Una too dey make me rant too much on this platform abeg!! Naa slap I go begin dey tear this hyopcrite men on naiaraland instead of talking too much (with this my small hand grin grin)

1 Like

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by billyG(m): 6:31pm On Jan 03, 2022
This is 1st degree burns, with good Medicare they can survive but why is her publik & top hair still intact?onye Ara!
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by KayCee92(m): 6:35pm On Jan 03, 2022
Kzinne:
you have no taste and you've not met women

U are now deviating boss, stay focused. First, I said I liked it that way, not that u should like it. Also, shey u no see say na joke I dey abi u just want to showcase yourself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Man Who Raped And Buried Girl Alive Is Executed By Lethal Injection In The US / 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) / Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.