Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,335 members, 7,829,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day (84388 Views)

Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) / Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures / Lady Sets Her Only Son Ablaze For Stealing MP3 Player In Abia (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by dingbang(m): 12:11pm On Jan 03, 2022
wiseone28:
One here is so obsessed with me something of just 3 months..

She has been stalking me everyday.
you better call out her name let us be mindful of her incase you end up like the dead man, we can treat her fvck up.
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by Jack005(m): 12:11pm On Jan 03, 2022
Eleganza33:
They are both dead
He was an only son
What is his facebook name?
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by casppyjay: 12:12pm On Jan 03, 2022
Rickmann:

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned..
Very mean and extreme creatures if you know.
lust is the most deadly of all the 7sins

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 03, 2022
They can't survive this.
I have managed burn cases a lot.
It will be difficult to survive such.
SEPSIS has already set in.
Burn cases are easily predictable.
You don't need a prophet to guess such.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by TheRealOwner(m): 12:16pm On Jan 03, 2022
MEGA4BILLION:
What a thrilling comeback that ended in a draw
Sports commentary go fit you die grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by Selfmotivated: 12:16pm On Jan 03, 2022
Wetin you go do for your exgf place... Trouble dey sleep wahala go wake am. Wetin e find go there take anything wen u see....
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by UncleKoboko: 12:16pm On Jan 03, 2022
Romanoff:
See ehn, it pays to be a decent human being.

Define relationships from begining, don't double date, keeping who you call wife material somewhere and who you you think should just be a sex mate. Not everyone has the psychological maturity to move on and leave you to God.

Sone get craze and won't even mind losing their own lives just to get back at you.

See these two now, this kind of burns can kill any of them.
Best post so far this year
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by Rickmann: 12:20pm On Jan 03, 2022
casppyjay:
lust is the most deadly of all the 7sins

Agree but pride gave birth to the other 6 deadly sins.
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 03, 2022
Fear woman oh the guy will survive it the lady know who go come marry hercheesy with this kinda burns
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 03, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
They can't survive this.
I have managed burn cases a lot.
It will be difficult to survive such.
SEPSIS has already set in.
Burn cases are easily predictable.
You don't need a prophet to guess such.
he will survive it the will apply honey to there body first then start treatment
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by Jahwinaboy(m): 12:25pm On Jan 03, 2022
MEGA4BILLION:
Chelsea v Liverpool 2-2 comes to mind. I pity them sha

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by samorobo: 12:25pm On Jan 03, 2022
Olayetan:
My God.

The mind is a powerful place, do not welcome anything negative there cuz if you do, your physical body may agree to it..

It’s not “may”,it MUST accept it.
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by samwash(m): 12:26pm On Jan 03, 2022
Self discipline is the key.
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 03, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
he will survive it the will apply honey to there body first then start treatment
Go and Treat him naaa.
Do you really know what Sepsis is?
U think this is herbal/traditional treatment!
Everything na Honey!

1 Like

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by tnerro1(m): 12:28pm On Jan 03, 2022
specialmati:
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed nawa oooh for this new year

Abeg stop that mentality jor, u no hear say cubana chief priest make 100milion on first day of 2022 grin
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by wiseone28: 12:31pm On Jan 03, 2022
dingbang:
you better call out her name let us be mindful of her incase you end up like the dead man, we can treat her fvck up.
How will i end up dead when i don't play to her gallery?

I just ignore her stupid messages.
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by Hassanmaye(m): 12:32pm On Jan 03, 2022
SEO2002:
A lady in Abia State today set her ex boyfriend ablaze because the latter abandoned her for another girl. Today being the day of his traditional marriage, she called him over to her place. When he came she poured fuel on him and set him ablaze.

Meanwhile, the guy grabbed her and both of them burnt to third degree.

As at the time of writing this report, the duo have been rejected by three hospitals and they are currently on their way to Umuahia. Viewers discretion is advised as the pictures below are graphic.
Oh my God oh my God...
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by adebwalex(m): 12:32pm On Jan 03, 2022
MEGA4BILLION:
What a thrilling co7meback that ended in a draw

Really a draw. No be only him want die. Mumu girl..
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by Hassanmaye(m): 12:33pm On Jan 03, 2022
alexola20:
Sorry but the guy sef nah idiat,he wan go collect free kpekus on his supposed joyful day not knowing what the daughter of Jezebel had in waiting for him.

The evil girl sef,shey nah by force to marry?See where you end yasef.
That's why as a man if you cant control your third leg you will land in trouble
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 03, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Go and Treat him naaa.
Do you really know what Sepsis is?
U think this is herbal/traditional treatment!
Everything na Honey!
okey lets not argue over it my junior brother once got burn like this today his still alive healthy and married with one son so relax the first thing to do is apply fresh honey on the whole body okey then drugs and drips will begin with or without Sepsis this is three not first burn just physical burn.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by Orpe7(m): 12:33pm On Jan 03, 2022
Idiot sef wan go enjoy last fvck
Woman wey u reject go marry another instead make u avoid am like plague, u carry ur two leg with a kindless 3rd leg go her place. Ur bride to be really dodged a bullet

3 Likes

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by MEGA4BILLION(m): 12:33pm On Jan 03, 2022
adebwalex:

Really a draw. No be only him want die. Mumu girl..
I tell you

1 Like

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by FernadezReturn: 12:37pm On Jan 03, 2022
FernandezReturn:

Can we talk here..?
and what are we talking about? undecided
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by Hassanmaye(m): 12:40pm On Jan 03, 2022
Romanoff:
See ehn, it pays to be a decent human being.

Define relationships from begining, don't double date, keeping who you call wife material somewhere and who you you think should just be a sex mate. Not everyone has the psychological maturity to move on and leave you to God.

Sone get craze and won't even mind losing their own lives just to get back at you.

See these two now, this kind of burns can kill any of them.
Enough advice for the wise
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by ufotunang: 12:41pm On Jan 03, 2022
Guys should be careful when you promised a girl marriage ....then after sleeping and enjoying her you then dump her and want to marry another girl...she will not be happy with you...so she can do anything nasty
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by Kingpin1000: 12:41pm On Jan 03, 2022
MEGA4BILLION:
After both recovers, she will face the law
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 03, 2022
Orpe7:
Idiot sef wan go enjoy last fvck
Woman wey u reject go marry another instead make u avoid am like plague, u carry ur two leg with a kindless 3rd leg go her place. Ur bride to be really dodged a bullet
you should not blame the guy much probably he was in good times with his said Ex they may not be having issue she may have called for an assist on something not sex dude wanted to help out Ex is not war battle but the said lady mind is ill from the pity of hell,

My Only happiness is that the guy grab her so both of them will burn together his in pains the lady too is in pains too much,much when he recover in three months time he can still get wed but the said lady who on this particular period of time will agree to marry a deformed lady after hearing her story grin and how heartless she is finally she just become a Nun grin fear woman guys fear them
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by Saintmary(f): 12:41pm On Jan 03, 2022
SEO2002:
A lady in Abia State today set her ex boyfriend ablaze because the latter abandoned her for another girl. Today being the day of his traditional marriage, she called him over to her place. When he came she poured fuel on him and set him ablaze.

Meanwhile, the guy grabbed her and both of them burnt to third degree.

As at the time of writing this report, the duo have been rejected by three hospitals and they are currently on their way to Umuahia. Viewers discretion is advised as the pictures below are graphic.

Somebody that got burnt and the hair is still intact.

Oshey blogger.

But you're good at editing sha.

You need connect to Hollywood

1 Like

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:45pm On Jan 03, 2022
It is good to be faithful, he shouldn't have gone in the first place.
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by iomoge2(f): 12:47pm On Jan 03, 2022
Fire way hair no burn.
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by descartes400: 12:47pm On Jan 03, 2022
headbasher96:
The guy try o its like she got a test of her own medicine.

In jon champion voice and it hit the goal post its a draw oh no that was a decisive finish from the attacker but her defence was weak and the ball ricochet off the woodwork back to her post

Jim beglin chips in it was a good finish until it went wide i hope they have a comeback from this and see their foolery i think the game was fun until one of them decided to be a fool

See commentary on top life and death situation
grin grin
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by Hassanmaye(m): 12:47pm On Jan 03, 2022
kernniejay:
The ex girlfriend did not see this coming, now she has tasted from her own poison. That guy was extra sharp even while on fire, must be an action film addict. If they ever survive this, na to marry eachother because that initial wedding plan is already a goner. This should be a lesson to cheaters and double daters.
I will take this lesson serious sir, this has scared me to born marrow

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lady Arrested For Torturing, Circulating Nude Video Of Husband's Mistress(Pics) / 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) / Man Who Raped And Buried Girl Alive Is Executed By Lethal Injection In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.