Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day (84328 Views)

Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) / Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures / Lady Sets Her Only Son Ablaze For Stealing MP3 Player In Abia (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by Sheriman(m): 10:41am On Jan 03, 2022
So now Buhari go con visit them for hospital abi?? Stupid people

1 Like

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by Ihekaoha: 10:42am On Jan 03, 2022
Only god knows what the lady might have told him to convince him to comeover.... The guy might be innocent... emphasis on might

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by EmekaBlue(m): 10:42am On Jan 03, 2022
Chai....they must be in pain

Why should Nigeria hospital Keep rejecting urgent treatment

Useless country

6 Likes

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by aribisala0(m): 10:42am On Jan 03, 2022
Romanoff:
See ehn, it pays to be a decent human being.

Define relationships from begining, don't double date, keeping who you call wife material somewhere and who you you think should just be a sex mate. Not everyone has the psychological maturity to move on and leave you to God.

Sone get craze and won't even mind losing their own lives just to get back at you.

See these two now, this kind of burns can kill any of them.
In other words...................
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by ensamy(m): 10:42am On Jan 03, 2022
Both of them may not survive it. The guy first and she may follow. The skin is an organ and has been destroyed, soon other organs like the kidney will shut down and other organs follows multiple organ failures then death. ; shocked shocked foolishness among some lovers.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by apple30(f): 10:43am On Jan 03, 2022
alexola20:
Sorry but the guy sef nah idiat,he wan go collect free kpekus on his supposed joyful day not knowing what the daughter of Jezebel had in waiting for him.

The evil girl sef,shey nah by force to marry?See where you end yasef.
the man is stupid ..on d day of ur trad ur ex called u ,u went to see her ..Dey r both stupid sad

6 Likes

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by drezzyx(m): 10:43am On Jan 03, 2022
Hot death
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by Fiscus105(m): 10:43am On Jan 03, 2022
alexola20:
Sorry but the guy sef nah idiat,he wan go collect free kpekus on his supposed joyful day not knowing what the daughter of Jezebel had in waiting for him.

The evil girl sef,shey nah by force to marry?See where you end yasef.

Abi ooo, ur ex is not ur enemy crew
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by Baitullah: 10:43am On Jan 03, 2022
Queenflourish:
Let him burn very well, rubbish
Your gender got roasted too. Lose-Lose

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by Olayetan(m): 10:44am On Jan 03, 2022
My God.

The mind is a powerful place, do not welcome anything negative there cuz if you do, your physical body may agree to it..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by dangotesmummy: 10:44am On Jan 03, 2022
nrexzy:
Wetin she gain now....
Till death do em part
she follow the Yoruba proverb that says if she doesn't marry him no other person can marry him Na wetin she gain be that grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by TheGift: 10:44am On Jan 03, 2022
Wow! She who lives by fire shall die by fire.

What was He doing at His ex’s house on the day of His traditional, though?

Meanwhile, the girl was feeling like Liverpool, but the guy na Chelsea. He wasn’t going down alone, without a fight. 2-2, draw.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by KayCee92(m): 10:44am On Jan 03, 2022
Romanoff:

Define relationships from begining, don't double date, keeping who you call wife material somewhere and who you you think should just be a sex mate. Not everyone has the psychological maturity to move on and leave you to God.

Sone get craze and won't even mind losing their own lives just to get back at you.

Can I shoot my shot honey.... I just view ur display pix grin grin
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 03, 2022
Romanoff:

They can't survive. For 3 hospitals to reject them garri don pass water undecided

They should just hold hands forgive each other, pray to God for forgiveness and wait to die so that they can make heaven

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by Fiscus105(m): 10:45am On Jan 03, 2022
apple30:
the man is stupid ..on d day of ur trad ur ex called u ,u went to see her ..Dey r both stupid sad

But u ladies normally singing it that, u can still be close friend to ur ex nah

5 Likes

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by dominique(f): 10:45am On Jan 03, 2022
Those are first degree burns not 3rd degree, sadly I don't see either of them surviving it

8 Likes

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by lereinter(m): 10:45am On Jan 03, 2022
How the girl manage to dose him with the liquid still baffle me
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by HoseaNzoge: 10:45am On Jan 03, 2022
CARELESNESS ON THE PATH OF THE MAN.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by Nicepoker(m): 10:46am On Jan 03, 2022
Queenflourish:
Let him burn very well, rubbish
The lady roasted as well.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by MARS1(m): 10:46am On Jan 03, 2022
MEGA4BILLION:
What a thrilling comeback that ended in a draw
Chelsea Liverpool played out, but lukaku(the bride) is missing in all of this.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by Businext: 10:46am On Jan 03, 2022
To what end could this girl have acted undecided
Say if I no happy
You no go happy
Abi what?
This is undiluted wickedness

#LifeSupposeJeje

4 Likes

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by Solidkay(m): 10:46am On Jan 03, 2022
The said lady was never his ex....

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by AfroKnight: 10:46am On Jan 03, 2022
The innocent man needs treatment. But the lady should be in jail. Why are they trying to treat a murderer?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 03, 2022
GOFRONT:
Even when its few hours to their wedding, they always turn up when their Ex call them to come for a quickie meant to be a Trap.

It is just like a rat attracted to a fish that is kept on a trap
hmmmm. He went to Bleep?

1 Like

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by Zontrident: 10:47am On Jan 03, 2022
They will not survive this

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by StarGra: 10:47am On Jan 03, 2022
Fear catch me....

1 Like

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by Flier: 10:47am On Jan 03, 2022
NGArmyTerrorist:
And she got scared, if na me be that lady I will maintain the love by whatever go kill you, go kill her and whatever go happen to you go happen to her. Just like Ruth in the Bible..
I could have set up a ritualist meeting in my house if she didn’t leave.I make dangerious ladies leave I don’t quit.
Just like some dangerious employee,you have to suspend them not firing them
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by qtguru(m): 10:48am On Jan 03, 2022
Men, he had no business going back to meet his ex, thinking with his second head.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by Kzinne: 10:48am On Jan 03, 2022
KayCee92:

Can I shoot my shot honey.... I just view ur display pix grin grin
her face not shown cos of fuglliness and you want to shoot your shot

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by 99thEnemy(m): 10:48am On Jan 03, 2022
headbasher96:
The guy try o its like she got a test of her own medicine.

In jon champion voice and it hit the goal post its a draw oh no that was a decisive finish from the attacker but her defence was weak and the ball ricochet off the woodwork back to her post

Jim beglin chips in it was a good finish until it went wide i hope they have a comeback from this and see their foolery i think the game was fun until one of them decided to be a fool

You the MAD.. irredeemable clown grin
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by Buffalo2(m): 10:49am On Jan 03, 2022
Oju kokoro kee that guy there

1 Like

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by BrashMan: 10:50am On Jan 03, 2022
Romanoff:

In as much as I hate wasting people's time, nobody keeps anybody as sex mate.

Both parties had sex with each other. Women should stop feeling they lost something whenever they have sex with a man because they both used and enjoyed each other. The man did not enjoy the sex any more than the girl did.

If you think the guy used her as a sex mate, I can as well say that the girl used him as a sex mate too.

By the way, the girl is the balloon d'or winner of idiots in 2022.

All these would have been avoided if she had sense and controlled her emotion. Now what she planned for someone else has also befallen her.

The guy is an idiot of the highest order. Your ex called you on your TM day and you went without thinking. Probably the idiot was hoping to get free knacks before his TM.

Now the innocent bride to be will be put through unnecessary stress.

Nonsense and vulturebbqgrills

19 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man Who Raped And Buried Girl Alive Is Executed By Lethal Injection In The US / 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) / Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.