Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day (84395 Views)

Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) / Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures / Lady Sets Her Only Son Ablaze For Stealing MP3 Player In Abia (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by Hassanmaye(m): 12:48pm On Jan 03, 2022
Aguilar:
The boy funny o. He should have remembered that you don't go back to your ex when she calls you after break up especially when you just got married. Na Big Trap
Lol but can some men say no to quickie or smelly puna?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 03, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
okey lets not argue over it my junior brother once got burn like this today his still alive healthy and married with one son so relax the first thing to do is apply fresh honey on the whole body okey then drugs and drips will begin with or without Sepsis this is three not first burn just physical burn.
Ok.
....now you have mentioned drugs and drips.
Thought you went the way of traditional solely?
Again,
Delay is dangerous when such happens.
You can see they were rejected by 3 hospitals.
And the environment where they are being kept isn't helping too.
Delay in Instituting treatment encourages bacteria to permeate and propagate.
The SKIN does a lot of work but people take it for granted. They get to realise when such havoc like burns happen.
Also, they are completely exposed too.
Thermoregulatory function of the skin would have been lost too, which exposes them to danger.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by mrdipye(m): 12:52pm On Jan 03, 2022
Road to perdition

1 Like

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by Hassanmaye(m): 12:52pm On Jan 03, 2022
Queenflourish:
Let him burn very well, rubbish
What is this wickedness no mercy?
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by Hassanmaye(m): 12:53pm On Jan 03, 2022
Highways:
Na so my ex invited to her area after a breakup... I told her I was coming... And I went back to sleep.... Foolish man
Lol sharp guy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by Hassanmaye(m): 12:53pm On Jan 03, 2022
whippersnapper:
The fear of kuntus people is the beginning of wisdom
What is kuntus let me learn
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by alizma: 12:54pm On Jan 03, 2022
Romanoff:
See ehn, it pays to be a decent human being.

Define relationships from begining, don't double date, keeping who you call wife material somewhere and who you you think should just be a sex mate. Not everyone has the psychological maturity to move on and leave you to God.

Sone get craze and won't even mind losing their own lives just to get back at you.

See these two now, this kind of burns can kill any of them.
May this wisdom and understand never depart from you.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by Abujaexpress: 12:58pm On Jan 03, 2022
grin
jaeyking:
Just 2nd day of 2022 undecided undecided

Well I like the fact say the guy hold her and both of them burn

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by Bestrolland(m): 12:58pm On Jan 03, 2022
She dey h@tless
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by freddie009(m): 1:01pm On Jan 03, 2022
Those men and women trying to be smart by playing with people's feelings una go soon jam. Not everyone takes it lightly.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by Theoarhics: 1:03pm On Jan 03, 2022
Quickie with ex gone wrong before his wedding.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 03, 2022
FernadezReturn:
and what are we talking about? undecided
You have to deactivate the account and stop spreading wrong impression concerning me..
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by nathanomochi(m): 1:04pm On Jan 03, 2022
Maybe to pray and receive blessings...now he has seen the result and same with the lady
Money2022:
Your ex called you on your traditional wedding day and you went to her house, to do what?
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by Veervee: 1:09pm On Jan 03, 2022
Sophia hate men
I don't like Sophia,
Stay away from Sophia, if U are a man.
Sophia smh
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by Hassanmaye(m): 1:10pm On Jan 03, 2022
Ihekaoha:
Only god knows what the lady might have told him to convince him to comeover.... The guy might be innocent... emphasis on might
She will just promise him sex and he will show up
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by Hassanmaye(m): 1:11pm On Jan 03, 2022
EmekaBlue:
Chai....they must be in pain

Why should Nigeria hospital Keep rejecting urgent treatment

Useless country
Because the police can label them too
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by sisisioge: 1:11pm On Jan 03, 2022
Wow! What evil! Very evil evil! Everyday of her life, the girl will regret her dreadful act. Chai! Poor dude....what a terrible way to start a new year. She set a human being on fire! Chai!!!! I am glad she got to feel the result of her terrible act. May she live long to to never forget what she did....may God help the guy o.
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by Adamsx3666: 1:15pm On Jan 03, 2022
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by Kajaard: 1:17pm On Jan 03, 2022
dominique:
Those are first degree burns not 3rd degree, sadly I don't see either of them surviving it

Seconded. I don't think they will survive it. I can imagine the pains they are going through right now. I won't wish such burns on my enemy undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by Kajaard: 1:19pm On Jan 03, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Kuntus is colloquial for pussy same way cunt is colloquial for pussy as well. So he is referring to the female gender cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by SeriouslySense(m): 1:21pm On Jan 03, 2022
Damn it, hehe, love your reasoning. Am sure she was thinking about it after the burn, lo.

hammer567:

MODERM MEDICINE GOT YOU THINKING DOCTORS ARE MIRACLE WORKERS.

THAT IS WHY THESE TWO BATH THEIRSELF IN FIRE, FORGETTING THEY ARE IN THE VILLAGE.

WHERE WILL THE HOSPITAL FIND THE TREATMENT TO COVER THEIR WOUND AND TREAT ANY INFECTION TOGETHER?

WHERE WILL THEY GET MATERIAL USED TO COVER WHERE THEY WILL SLEEP AND THE WOUND?

MY FRIEND THEY ARE DEAD, GO AND MARK THIS POST.

NIGERIA IS NOT USA/UK.
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by difference5050: 1:27pm On Jan 03, 2022
This is very bad but I blame the guy 100%
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by sundaygray(m): 1:27pm On Jan 03, 2022
Now you've made it obvious why he chose not to marry you.
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by FernadezReturn: 1:27pm On Jan 03, 2022
FernandezReturn:

You have to deactivate the account and stop spreading wrong impression concerning me..
how much are you willing to pay?
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 03, 2022
Money2022:
Your ex called you on your traditional wedding day and you went to her house, to do what?
Many guys are stupid like that.. Many..
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by difference5050: 1:28pm On Jan 03, 2022
This is very bad but I blame the guy 100%. Why did you agree to meet her in an isolated place or even meet her at all
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 03, 2022
FernadezReturn:
how much are you willing to pay?
grin pls let's be serious na.. grin
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by Money2022(f): 1:29pm On Jan 03, 2022
vickydevoka:

Last supper

No be small last super grin
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by dingbang(m): 1:29pm On Jan 03, 2022
wiseone28:
How will i end up dead when i don't play to her gallery?

I just ignore her stupid messages.
better
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by FernadezReturn: 1:30pm On Jan 03, 2022
FernandezReturn:

grin pls let's be serious na.. grin
nope you will have to fulfill my conditions then I'll deactivate both monikers and leave you alone
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by whippersnapper(m): 1:30pm On Jan 03, 2022
Hassanmaye:

vjay

1 Like

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by victorazy(m): 1:31pm On Jan 03, 2022
alexola20:
Sorry but the guy sef nah idiat,he wan go collect free kpekus on his supposed joyful day not knowing what the daughter of Jezebel had in waiting for him.

The evil girl sef,shey nah by force to marry?See where you end yasef.

I tell you grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lady Arrested For Torturing, Circulating Nude Video Of Husband's Mistress(Pics) / 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) / Man Who Raped And Buried Girl Alive Is Executed By Lethal Injection In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.