Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,059 members, 7,835,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (3054 Views)

Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down / My Boss's Wife Keep Asking Me For Sex. / He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Slynation(m): 1:26pm On Jan 04, 2022
Hehehehehe....I think you went too far trying to prove a point
Re: . by Daxyd4realzy(m): 1:42pm On Jan 04, 2022
Brother, heaven rejoice this day on your behalf for coming out of your SIMPlicity and SIMPlehood... Congratulations.

No peace to Simps

4 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 04, 2022
The way the OP just kept typing and typing it shows the guy still has feelings for the girl, something that shouldn't take more than 2 sentences.

1 Like

Re: . by chriskosherbal(m): 1:51pm On Jan 04, 2022
LordVoldermort:
The way the OP just kept typing and typing it shows the guy still has feelings for the girl, something that shouldn't take more than 2 sentences.
he still does and he said that....however he choose to be awaken from slumber from been a financial slave to one daughter of eve whose pussy is not a private one...

Nice bro.. .. just dont go back to your vomit again by giving her money but if she brings her pussy ...fvck her well if and if only if you fvcked her silly before (okafor's law) she will definitely come back..when you are tired of the pussy dump her .

2 Likes

Re: . by FanOfMyself: 1:56pm On Jan 04, 2022
Mercychen:
Lol... grin. You neva hala.

I've said it severally. Any man who doesn't have money should not think of going into a relationship, especially with girls of this generation.

Our set wey do "the girl is good" and suffered with a jobless guy, what happened in the end? They hit small change and begin date the whole girls on earth. tongue

By the way, those words you said to her in your chats are so childish and uncalled for.
You don't wanna help her, fine. What's with the prostitution and gibberish you were advising her to go into? Shows you both are still children.

Dont worry, Na this generation of girls go show una 10/10.
We dey here dey watch.

Ndi Uchu!
Small small you don dey sound like a feminist o. Just a brotherly advise.

1 Like

Re: . by Savedday: 2:06pm On Jan 04, 2022
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.
Re: . by Hypnotise: 2:29pm On Jan 04, 2022
OP be warned. Don’t take redpill too far because you’ll end up despising women. Instead learn GAME. You will bang more women that way

2 Likes

Re: . by Tejumola856: 2:42pm On Jan 04, 2022
Hypnotise:
OP be warned. Don’t take redpill too far because you’ll end up despising women. Instead learn GAME. You will bang more women that way

Can you explain further? Cus I see women as faeces, I don’t even wanna sex with them again.
Re: . by Hypnotise: 2:51pm On Jan 04, 2022
Tejumola856:

Can you explain further? Cus I see women as faeces, I don’t even wanna sex with them again.

Redpill is meant to teach you the ways of women, how they think, what to expect from them because they can do and undo. They are always playing mind games with men. You have to be alert so you won’t fall victim of deception or manipulation

If you like or need sex...

GAME is to teach you how to bang more pusssies or make her fall in love. How to dress, talk to them, tickle their fancy etc till they open leg because she dey feel you.

1 Like

Re: . by Laturuturu: 2:56pm On Jan 04, 2022
Teslim is the winner
Knock out !!!!

Olosho looser

5 Likes

Re: . by Tejumola856: 2:59pm On Jan 04, 2022
Hypnotise:

Redpill is meant to teach you the ways of women, how they think, what to expect from them because they can do and undo. They are always playing mind games with men. You have to be alert so you won’t fall victim of deception or manipulation

If you like or need sex...

GAME is to teach you how to bang more pusssies or make her fall in love. How to dress, talk to them, tickle their fancy etc till they open leg because she dey feel you.

Ohh okay thank you.
Re: . by Amotolongbo(f): 3:34pm On Jan 04, 2022
Tejumola856:

This is the reason why people like you don’t go far in life cus you think another person must do the sh!t and rubbish you’re doing. Well I don’t have to reply you again and I have nothing to prove to you.you can suck my D
And you think you can reach where I have passed?

Get a life
Stop chatting with yourself grin
Re: . by Tejumola856: 4:09pm On Jan 04, 2022
Amotolongbo:
And you think you can reach where I have passed?

Get a life
Stop chatting with yourself grin

See this idiot where have you passed? Can you screenshot your account balance let me screenshot mine to you. Wasted sperm! I know people like you clout chaser Werey Omo

1 Like

Re: . by Amotolongbo(f): 4:17pm On Jan 04, 2022
Tejumola856:

See this idiot where have you passed? Can you screenshot your account balance let me screenshot mine to you. Wasted sperm! I know people like you clout chaser Werey Omo
below is the screenshot of my account balance.

Screenshot yours and let see.
Today, your mother will curse the day she began the process of giving birth to you by sleeping with that street roaming man beside the gutter

Re: . by ukaface(f): 4:23pm On Jan 04, 2022
Boyfriend and girlfriend wey no know English.
Re: . by Tejumola856: 4:29pm On Jan 04, 2022
Amotolongbo:

Today, your mother will curse the day she began the process of giving birth to you by sleeping with that street roaming man beside the gutter

I give up! You’re just an attention seeker. I’m not going to reply you again.
Re: . by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 04, 2022
Iyaebe and siofra left the group chat...
Re: . by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 04, 2022
Amotolongbo:

almost 2,000, you still get money for this buhari regime? ......hmmm. efcc are you still there? grin grin grin
Re: . by Jack005(m): 4:43pm On Jan 04, 2022
Tejumola856:

Ohh okay thank you.
Dont mind that guy asking you to start banging different pussies, it will weigh you down.. Focus on your careers and make money.. These hoes ain't worth it,their pussies are worthless... They ain't worth the stress of chasing them..Chase dollar bills more
Re: . by Newboss(m): 5:26pm On Jan 04, 2022
Send her fake bank alert.

If she vex, make she vex
Re: . by Kajaard: 5:29pm On Jan 04, 2022
The excerpt below.

You are the perfect dictionary example of a SIMP. I wouldn't be surprised if your middle name is Simpson angry

1 Like

Re: . by Amotolongbo(f): 6:12pm On Jan 04, 2022
Tejumola856:

I give up! You’re just an attention seeker. I’m not going to reply you again.
attention seeker?
Whose attention?
I didn’t seek seu.n, Nairaland’s admin or any of the Nairaland moderators’ attention. So na you, attention seeker playing with two WhatsApp app I go dey seek hin attention?

Post your account balance boy and put your parents to shame.
Your parents still give you money and you stated it in your play play post
Re: . by Amotolongbo(f): 6:13pm On Jan 04, 2022
michael77777:
almost 2,000, you still get money for this buhari regime? ......hmmm. efcc are you still there? grin grin grin
i try now. grin grin

And I am still richer than that attention seeker
Re: . by alphabbey1(m): 10:47pm On Jan 04, 2022
OP, Go and sin no more....

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is Why Some Guys Will Only Attract Hungry Ladies With Baggage Of Problems / What To Do About An Extremely Possessive Girl? / Call Women What You Like Pretty Woman Or Ugly Woman, They Are The Same

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.