Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,530 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Is the pastor right for dumping her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is the pastor right for dumping her? (2875 Views)

Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl / Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him / Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her (2) (3) (4)

Is the pastor right for dumping her? by Truvelisback(m): 5:55pm On Mar 04, 2022
Good day, Fellas. A true life Story. A guy was dating a lady who wanted to go to school but couldn't because of her poor background/her parents were poor. The guy loved this lady so much and intend to marry her. So, he promised to sponsor her education one condition, that she won't marry another guy except him. To seal the agreement, they both made a covenant which involved the use of two fetish Padlocks. The guy had one, she also had o So, this guy sponsored her education to the university level. Note: The guy wasn't educated. He did all these out of love. After finishing her school, she did her service too. Now, she wants to dump the guy and to marry a pastor. The pastor had interest in her and wanted to marry her. The pastor who don't want marital issues like Child bearing and others. Ask the church to pray abt his marriage with her because he doesn't want issues. Besides, he was desperate to have a child/children. A prophetess in the church revealed that his marriage with her would be childless marriage because of her covenant with that dude. The pastor went to other prophets and seers in other church to enquire abt his marriage, it was the same info. Meanwhile, that pastor had been sleeping with her to see if she would get pregnant so that he would rush the marriage arrangement quickly but no avail. Na so guy back off and break up quickly with her.
Re: Is the pastor right for dumping her? by Candidlady: 6:19pm On Mar 04, 2022
The movie you saw didn't have a title undecided

Re: Is the pastor right for dumping her? by Truvelisback(m): 6:32pm On Mar 04, 2022
Candidlady:
It's not a movie. I have gotten a title already.
Re: Is the pastor right for dumping her? by rickpat(m): 6:34pm On Mar 04, 2022
hmmm...na wa
Re: Is the pastor right for dumping her? by Truvelisback(m): 6:46pm On Mar 04, 2022
rickpat:
hmmm...na wa
This is one of the reason some men out there wants to see their wives-to-be get pregnant/bear children b4 they do marriage rites.

Re: Is the pastor right for dumping her? by rickpat(m): 6:51pm On Mar 04, 2022
Truvelisback:
This one of the reason some men out there wants to see their wives-to-be get pregnant/bear children b4 they do marriage rites.
those are shallow minded men...you marry for companionship first,every other thing is just an added advantage....

I have seen people lose all their kids in old age

I have seen a guy get a girl pregnant before marry only for the girl to miss carry after two months...and has not gotten pregnant till the last I heard from them...kids would come,if it will come...the only thing one may do if you are child crazy is to go for fertility test(you and your fiancee)

MY OPINION...

Re: Is the pastor right for dumping her? by zed7: 6:53pm On Mar 04, 2022
Pastor sleeping with her before marriage? Whom exactly do Nigerians refer to as a pastor? I'm curious.

Re: Is the pastor right for dumping her? by Truvelisback(m): 6:55pm On Mar 04, 2022
rickpat:
those are shallow minded men...you marry for companionship first,every other thing is just an added advantage....

I have seen people lose all their kids in old age

I have seen a guy get a girl pregnant before marry only for the girl to miss carry after two months...and has not gotten pregnant till the last I heard from them...kids would come,if it will come...the only thing one may do if you are child crazy is to go for fertility test(you and your fiancee)

MY OPINION...
If u were in the pastor's shoes, what would u have done? Note: The pastor is now married with kids. When he met another lady, he made sure the lady became pregnant b4 marrying her.
Re: Is the pastor right for dumping her? by yuping(m): 6:55pm On Mar 04, 2022
undecided according to your story this is not wrong, and the girl should not feel cheated or use, she did the same thing to her first man.

Re: Is the pastor right for dumping her? by rickpat(m): 6:57pm On Mar 04, 2022
Truvelisback:
If u were in the pastor's shoes, what would u have done? Note: The pastor is now married with kids. When he met the lady, he made sure the lady became pregnant b4 marrying her.
if she has a blood oath with someone...I move o

Re: Is the pastor right for dumping her? by Truvelisback(m): 6:59pm On Mar 04, 2022
rickpat:
if she has a blood oath with someone...I move o
It is related to that.
Re: Is the pastor right for dumping her? by Truvelisback(m): 7:22pm On Mar 04, 2022
zed7:
Pastor sleeping with her before marriage? Whom exactly do Nigerians refer to as a pastor? I'm curious.
Pastors are humans, they aren't spirit. That a pastor commits a sexual sin doesn't necessarily mean he doesn't have the call of God.
Re: Is the pastor right for dumping her? by zed7: 7:23pm On Mar 04, 2022
Truvelisback:
Pastors are humans, they aren't spirit. That a pastor commits a sexual sin doesn't necessarily mean he doesn't have the call of God.
Shut up, you charlatan. What a defense. You can't serve God and marmon.

Re: Is the pastor right for dumping her? by MufasaLion: 7:24pm On Mar 04, 2022
So you saying the lady didn't get pregnant because of the oath she had with the other guy? That's pure lie!

Why didn't they visit a gynecologist instead of spiritualists?

Well, I ain't surprised because Africans are known for such foolish act.
Re: Is the pastor right for dumping her? by Truvelisback(m): 7:47pm On Mar 04, 2022
zed7:

Shut up, you charlatan. What a defense. You can't serve God and marmon.
Oga, shut up. Stop proving that u are Saint. What does this have to do with serving God and Mammon?
Re: Is the pastor right for dumping her? by Truvelisback(m): 7:50pm On Mar 04, 2022
MufasaLion:
So you saying the lady didn't get pregnant because of the oath she had with the other guy? That's pure lie!

Why didn't they visit a gynecologist instead of spiritualists?

Well, I ain't surprised because Africans are known for such foolish act.
It was the oath. She had thrown away her own Padlock(it has human image on it) which is a symbol of their oat.
Re: Is the pastor right for dumping her? by MufasaLion: 7:53pm On Mar 04, 2022
Truvelisback:
It was the oath. She had thrown away her own Padlock(it has human image on it) which is a symbol of their oat.

Dude, don't be decieved. Stuffs like that mean nothing. A gynecologist would have told them the cause of the inability to conceive. Nigerians should start doing the right thing at the right time.

Re: Is the pastor right for dumping her? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:19pm On Mar 04, 2022
That Pastor is a terrible fellow. Snatched sb's babe and wanted to wife her! As for the greedy and cunning b*tch, either karma is upon her or sb has decided to fight the hustling man's battle. She will suffer ehn!
Re: Is the pastor right for dumping her? by dnawah(m): 12:55am On Mar 05, 2022
Candidlady:
do as I said but don't do as I do.na still them go say no sex before marriage.

Re: Is the pastor right for dumping her? by Nobody: 2:29am On Mar 05, 2022
MOG (people generally) shouldn't be having sex outside marriage undecided...

And yes, the pastor was right for dumping her...
Re: Is the pastor right for dumping her? by posty56: 2:57am On Mar 05, 2022
Truvelisback:
Good day, Fellas. A true life Story. A guy was dating a lady who wanted to go to school but couldn't because of her poor background/her parents were poor. The guy loved this lady so much and intend to marry her. So, he promised to sponsor her education one condition, that she won't marry another guy except him. To seal the agreement, they both made a covenant which involved the use of two fetish Padlocks. The guy had one, she also had o So, this guy sponsored her education to the university level. Note: The guy wasn't educated. He did all these out of love. After finishing her school, she did her service too. Now, she wants to dump the guy and to marry a pastor. The pastor had interest in her and wanted to marry her. The pastor who don't want marital issues like Child bearing and others. Ask the church to pray abt his marriage with her because he doesn't want issues. Besides, he was desperate to have a child/children. A prophetess in the church revealed that his marriage with her would be childless marriage because of her covenant with that dude. The pastor went to other prophets and seers in other church to enquire abt his marriage, it was the same info. Meanwhile, that pastor had been sleeping with her to see if she would get pregnant so that he would rush the marriage arrangement quickly but no avail. Na so guy back off and break up quickly with her.
WTF!!! did I just read? so many sh*t in this post , first of who still sponsor woman education in this 21 century ? , he deserves what he got, second of all any pastor that fornicates outside marriage is not pastor (chai my God is merciful), this story sounds fake though

Re: Is the pastor right for dumping her? by Truvelisback(m): 7:41am On Mar 05, 2022
posty56:
WTF!!! did I just read? so many sh*t in this post , first of who still sponsor woman education in this 21 century ? , he deserves what he got, second of all any pastor that fornicates outside marriage is not pastor (chai my God is merciful), this story sounds fake though
It isn't fake story. I'm a witness. As for the pastor, he isn't a fake, he is just chose to do what he did because of his desperation to have children. He was Alfred of delay in child bearing.
Re: Is the pastor right for dumping her? by Truvelisback(m): 7:50am On Mar 05, 2022
Favfables1:
MOG (people generally) shouldn't be having sex outside marriage undecided...

And yes, the pastor was right for dumping her...
I know it's wrong to have sex outside marriage but if he had not find out spiritually abt her and tried to get her pregnant to confirm what those prophets had said to be true or not, and married her, the pastor would have been regretting by now. Note: The lady hid this covenant secret from the pastor. Fear of future marital Headache prompted him to make spiritual enquiry abt her and their marriage.
Re: Is the pastor right for dumping her? by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 05, 2022
Truvelisback:
I know it's wrong to have sex outside marriage but if he had not find out spiritually abt her and tried to get her pregnant to confirm what those prophets had said to be true or not, and married her, the pastor would have been regretting by now. Note: The lady hid this covenant secret from the pastor. Fear of future marital Headache prompted him to make spiritual enquiry abt her and their marriage.
You too like gossip! Jeez... undecided

I asked you a question!

You had no connection? When you were pursuing the NDA thing? undecided
Re: Is the pastor right for dumping her? by Nonexisting: 7:59am On Mar 05, 2022
He is right. The only mistake he made was not fuccking out her intestines before dumping her. The simp that wasted money training the criminal vaginarian in school deserved the heartbreak though. I don't pity him one bit.

Re: Is the pastor right for dumping her? by Brown02: 8:29am On Mar 05, 2022
The movie is not even interesting.
Re: Is the pastor right for dumping her? by Truvelisback(m): 8:58am On Mar 05, 2022
BoredBerry:
You too like gossip! Jeez... undecided

I asked you a question!

You had no connection? When you were pursuing the NDA thing? undecided
Leave that matter first, i Know where u are heading to.
Re: Is the pastor right for dumping her? by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 05, 2022
Truvelisback:
Leave that matter first, i Know where u are heading to.
No, you don't!

I need your help, that's why I asked... I'm trying to get the contact of anyone who can help me
Re: Is the pastor right for dumping her? by pretydiva(f): 9:34am On Mar 05, 2022
Truvelisback:
This is one of the reason some men out there wants to see their wives-to-be get pregnant/bear children b4 they do marriage rites.
This Is the reason why most first born are been fathered by another man undecided
Re: Is the pastor right for dumping her? by pretydiva(f): 9:35am On Mar 05, 2022
How can a true man of God involve in fornication? For him to be desperately looking for a child shows his hand isn't pure either undecided

Re: Is the pastor right for dumping her? by Truvelisback(m): 5:24am On Mar 06, 2022
pretydiva:
How can a true man of God involve in fornication? For him to be desperately looking for a child shows his hand isn't pure either undecided
Don't judge a book by it's cover. He had experienced lots of deception and disappointments from women.
Re: Is the pastor right for dumping her? by pretydiva(f): 8:01am On Mar 06, 2022
Truvelisback:
Don't judge a book by it's cover. He had experienced lots of deception and disappointments from women.
That's not enough reason for him to involve in sin
Ps: I'm not judging him, I'm not God

Is It Ok To Marry Your Brother's/sister's Ex? / Guys Wey Dey Wash Their Girlfriend Underwears / For Guys Only, Ladies Keep Off !!!

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54