Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,074 members, 7,821,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Opinion : We Have No Other Choice Than To Marry These Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion : We Have No Other Choice Than To Marry These Women (748 Views)

Dear Men, If You Want To Live Long, Don’t Marry These "Four" Types Of Women / As A Man, Which Of These Women Will You Go For? / Will You Marry These Girls If They Are Deaf And Dumb?(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion : We Have No Other Choice Than To Marry These Women by FIFApresident1(m): 2:18pm On Jan 04, 2022
Disclaimer: I'm not a red pillers or whatever and this is not in anyway related to the recent red pill madness on Nairaland.

This thread is about the culture, our norms and what this beautiful Nigerian/African society has been known for since inception; DECENCY.

Has anyone been active on the hotest SM platform, TIKTOK, recently? Anyone who has been following Nigerian tiktok community would attest to the fact that our women are all out to destroy our pretty culture.
Is it the nudity? The vulgarity? Just name it.

I am not saying all our women are on this table, we still have the good ones, really good ones (at least 10%), but are these 10% enough? Absolutely not, we can't have a situation where 5-10 men would be fighting for 1 woman, no, it's not proper.
That was why I said we (Nigerian men) have no other choice than to marry these nudist, sex workers, Drug addict, etcetera THIS IS OUR FATE, WE CANT ESCAPE THEM

thank you.

Cc
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

This is a front page material.
Re: Opinion : We Have No Other Choice Than To Marry These Women by Quality20(m): 2:47pm On Jan 04, 2022
u do have a choice ,why not head over to the far north? We do have highly decent ladies here ready for marriage but only that they may not be highly educated as u might wish, but then they are homely, decent, undefiled, chaste and still youthful from 18 to 24 yrs of age

2 Likes

Re: Opinion : We Have No Other Choice Than To Marry These Women by FIFApresident1(m): 3:41pm On Jan 04, 2022
Quality20:
u do have a choice ,why not head over to the far north? We do have highly decent ladies here ready for marriage but only that they may not be highly educated as u might wish, but then they are homely, decent, undefiled, chaste and still youthful from 18 to 24 yrs of age
Nice input you have here bro, will look into this, imagine after all years of hustling and the only option man is got is a tiktok nudist, that's not a nice way to compliment past days of sleeping with an empty stomach, Trekking tens of miles.
The few northern girls I always come by appears cultured.

4 Likes

Re: Opinion : We Have No Other Choice Than To Marry These Women by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 04, 2022
Have to agree with your points..
Glad you said there are still better women out there...
As for persons who need a woman who doesn't fall in the group you mentioned above should keep searching probably someday they are gonna find one..
Re: Opinion : We Have No Other Choice Than To Marry These Women by jericco1(m): 4:05pm On Jan 04, 2022
Well they are still some decent and we'll mannered ladies out there
Re: Opinion : We Have No Other Choice Than To Marry These Women by Nyascobar1414: 4:29pm On Jan 04, 2022
Northern virgin girls or anyother westafrican country women will be laid down the aisle..
Nigerian woke ladies na babymamas product..
Period!

1 Like

Re: Opinion : We Have No Other Choice Than To Marry These Women by Kobojunkie: 4:41pm On Jan 04, 2022
FIFApresident1:
Has anyone been active on the hotest SM platform, TIKTOK, recently? Anyone who has been following Nigerian tiktok community would attest to the fact that our women are all out to destroy our pretty culture.
Is it the nudity? The vulgarity? Just name it.

I am not saying all our women are on this table, we still have the good ones, really good ones (at least 10%), but are these 10% enough? Absolutely not, we can't have a situation where 5-10 men would be fighting for 1 woman, no, it's not proper.
That was why I said we (Nigerian men) have no other choice than to marry these nudist, sex workers, Drug addict, etcetera THIS IS OUR FATE, WE CANT ESCAPE THEM
You get serious issues! undecided

Marriage is not for everyone, have you considered that at all? Or are you operating under the delusion that because you carry ego, your DNA get value? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Opinion : We Have No Other Choice Than To Marry These Women by SmartPolician: 5:25pm On Jan 04, 2022
Go to your local church and you will see lots of decent ladies who want to settle down. I don't mean those who come to church only on Sundays; I am referring to those who are active in other church activities, including weekday activities.

The problem is that they may turn you down if you want premarital sex. If that's what you want, then you have to manage the TikTok ladies or those strippers from the nightclub down your street.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion : We Have No Other Choice Than To Marry These Women by siofra(f): 5:47pm On Jan 04, 2022
SmartPolician:
Go to your local church and you will see lots of decent ladies who want to settle down. I don't mean those who come to church only on Sundays; I am referring to those who are active in other church activities, including weekday activities.

The problem is that they may turn you down if you want premarital sex. If that's what you want, then you have to manage the TikTok ladies or those strippers from the nightclub down your street.

Don't mind them. They don't even go to church yet they'll be saying nonsense like: "church girls are undercover hoes blah blah blah"

Thank God sef because those church girls don dodge bullet.

1 Like

Re: Opinion : We Have No Other Choice Than To Marry These Women by paulolee(m): 5:53pm On Jan 04, 2022
reality or real life situation don't start or end online
Re: Opinion : We Have No Other Choice Than To Marry These Women by FIFApresident1(m): 8:15pm On Jan 04, 2022
Lalasticlala
Re: Opinion : We Have No Other Choice Than To Marry These Women by errigdee: 8:37pm On Jan 04, 2022
yea I support the motion.... wait na who Una leave dem for... after Una don use their glory finish Una dey go for another,what then happens to em... it best we all just fix the ERRORS
Re: Opinion : We Have No Other Choice Than To Marry These Women by fourboys: 8:59pm On Jan 04, 2022
embarassed embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Re: My Little Sis Is Misbehaving / Men This Advice Na For Una / Training Your Wife To Be Through School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.