Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,019 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) (67715 Views)

Man Beats His Wife, Breaks Her Lower Jaw, Damages Her Left Eye In Adamawa (Pix) / Wife Breaks Bottle On Husband's Head After He Slapped Her-neighbours Hail Her On / Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by hammer567: 11:22pm On Jan 04, 2022
WE CAN NEVER SEE COCOCANDY ON THIS THREAD.

IN HER WORLD, NA ONLY MEN DEY CHEAT AND ENJOY SEX.

HOW DO WE THEN EXPLAIN THE BEHAVIOUR OF THIS MARRIED WOMAN? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by tonididdy(m): 11:23pm On Jan 04, 2022
That bed Mist be expensive grin
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by iamdapsyj(m): 11:27pm On Jan 04, 2022
slimjohn2k5:
Is the bed the issue or sleeping with his wife

You don't seem to understand the man. What he was trying to infer was that his best friend and wife enjoyed the intimate moment that they even broke the bed.....

It's not about the bed but the action(s) performed that broke the bed.

1 Like

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by casppyjay: 11:29pm On Jan 04, 2022
Priscy01:
UK-Based Nigerian Man Catches Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife And Broke His Bed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hr9HE18xui4

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYTcjC2r3y5/?utm_medium=copy_link
and later some foolsss here dat av never for a min stayed outside mummy’s roof will be canvassing for helping people… well me I av seen what doing good can cost and it’s too expensive for me .. too expensive!!!! Some say not all humans u should help but how do I know who to and who not to? Everyone person av helped in my life av turned to pee in my coffee.. the fact is humans are capable of anything and everything evil one can think of and it’s dormant just waiting to germinate.

If u nor get sense comrade abobi go share life lollipop reach u one way or the other just wait.

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by hammer567: 11:30pm On Jan 04, 2022
tonididdy:
That bed Mist be expensive grin

THEY REALLY FCCKED WITH HIM BADLY.

IMAGINE ANOTHER MAN BREAKING BED ON TOP YOUR WIFE.

U CAN IMAGINE THE MENTAL TORTURE; "THIS GUY WAS JUST SMASHING MY WIFE ANYHOW IN WAYS THAT I HAVE NEVER TRIED".

IT IS LIKE A BRAND NEW CAR THAT YOU ORDERED AND BEFORE YOU EVEN GET A CHANCE TO SEE IT, YOUR FRIEND HAVE CRASH THE CAR.

HE TOOK IT FOR A SPIN AND CRASHED IT, OH BOY, E DEY PAIN.

3 Likes

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by BlackFlamefromP: 11:30pm On Jan 04, 2022
slimjohn2k5:

I guess the man value the bed more than the wife grin grin grin
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by 1Sharon(f): 11:32pm On Jan 04, 2022
GIdiata:

ma'am this topic is about a cheating wife yet u chose to blame the man and exonerate the bleeding gender for her promiscuity.
I'm not surprised though because I know the monthly loss of blood affects you guys sense of reasoning.
but "what a smart way to sound stupid". wow!

Sir, as I said before there is something you're not doing. You can't look like a heffalump and expect your wife to remain interested.

Do not allow hell to rejoice and the devil to win.
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by hammer567: 11:36pm On Jan 04, 2022
1Sharon:

Sir, as I said before there is something you're not doing. You can't look like a heffalump and expect your wife to remain interested.

grin grin grin grin

ALL THIS FEMINIST SEF... THIS ADVICE IS FOR WOMEN IN MARRIAGE.

NOT APPLICABLE HERE.
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Love55freas(m): 11:46pm On Jan 04, 2022
too bad
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 11:49pm On Jan 04, 2022
michael77777:

The pussy (wife) is gone ....so, the bed is the real issue...

You Gerrit?
Haha sharp guy
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 11:50pm On Jan 04, 2022
michael77777:

Forgetabourrit!! grin grin grin
grin angry
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 11:52pm On Jan 04, 2022
MufasaLion:
Some men have got no honor, no self-esteem. How could you be perverted to the extent of sleeping with your nigga's woman? I mean, not just your nigga but someone that provided for you a shelter, food, and support.

Shameless man! Sex was more important than his future. I have no respect for men that breach trust and loyalty all because of sex! So dishonorable!!!
Sex is so overrated but professors lost there honour because of pekus, Last week a soldier died, how many married men die because of pekus?

1 Like

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by higgs: 11:52pm On Jan 04, 2022
IK's thrusts must have been something else for bed to break. The woman's nether regions must have received some good pounding.The husband can never satisfy her after this.
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 11:53pm On Jan 04, 2022
michael77777:

I won't follow you call that nigga an idiot....cuz I know what we always pass through whenever konji is involved..... grin grin grin grin
Haha please be calming down o don't go And lost your life because of hole
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 11:54pm On Jan 04, 2022
ZooCountry45:

My best friend stole my laptop then.. Always be careful of best friends and people that come close.. Trust no one.
Serious advice
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by victorv12(m): 11:54pm On Jan 04, 2022
FIFApresident1:
I can't imagine someone else sleeping with the woman I married, how am I gonna feel after hearing about it or seeing it with my two eyes.
My life is not going to remain the same again even after divorcing her.

Always expect the worst from your wife or girlfriend. Why I am going to disagree with you completely is when you said that "Your life will never remain the same again witnessing someone sleeping with your wife". You must learn to live with it and move on.

"Don't let the heart that didn't love you, keep you from the one that will."

3 Likes

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Ginomel(m): 11:56pm On Jan 04, 2022
FIFApresident1:

When/where did I say am going to take my life?

Don't mind him. You just made a SIMPle statement and he "misunderstood " you
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Ginomel(m): 11:57pm On Jan 04, 2022
FIFApresident1:
I can't imagine someone else sleeping with the woman I married, how am I gonna feel after hearing about it or seeing it with my two eyes.

A SIMPle statement.
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Rinoxy: 12:00am On Jan 05, 2022
FIFApresident1:
Bro, na u wan worry yourself. Kick out the idiot and forget her. U deserve better.

1 Like

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by GIdiata(m): 12:01am On Jan 05, 2022
1Sharon:

ma'am, as I said before there is something you're not doing. you can't exonerate the bleeding gender and expect me to be interested.

Do not allow hell to rejoice and the devil to win
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by marhez43(f): 12:03am On Jan 05, 2022
How can u hav sex with a girl nd break bed.when u ar abroad run 4 nigerians oo men are evil aje.30k needed sha
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by prettyamebo: 12:04am On Jan 05, 2022
GIdiata:

ma'am, as I said before there is something you're not doing. you can't exonerate the bleeding gender and expect me to be interested.

Do not allow hell to rejoice and the devil to win

Lol.
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Omicron123: 12:09am On Jan 05, 2022
michael77777:

I won't follow you call that nigga an idiot....cuz I know what we always pass through whenever konji is involved..... grin grin grin grin

Why sleep with your friend's wife when they are lots of wine out there or better still, buy joy soap and be joyous with it.

1 Like

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by igbowoman: 12:10am On Jan 05, 2022
slimjohn2k5:
I wonder o
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 12:11am On Jan 05, 2022
Na d wife useless.

1 Like

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Nobody: 12:12am On Jan 05, 2022
Hmmmmm
He remains the biggest idiot in 2022.
What a way to start a New Year.

He looks like someone that just finished confronting Mike Tyson at the Boxing Ring!
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by od501: 12:12am On Jan 05, 2022
slimjohn2k5:

The woman can easily be replaced, but you see that bed eee... na Gucci edition.

1 Like

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by od501: 12:12am On Jan 05, 2022
slimjohn2k5:

The woman can easily be replaced, but you see that bed eee... na Gucci edition
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:13am On Jan 05, 2022
This case is not for me ...am just a passer bye

..he broke the bed in the act? .

...it is finished for the other man...
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Demzyl(m): 12:16am On Jan 05, 2022
How on Earth u still break the bed furniture.
That thing dey pain fa, but IK u truly f*ck up big time.
Ndi Amaka, I hail una
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by GIdiata(m): 12:17am On Jan 05, 2022
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by GodIsBiafran: 12:18am On Jan 05, 2022
angry He broke your bed? That means he is fvcking your wife better than you ever fvck her. All these years you were fvcking your wife you didn't break the bed, Ikechukwu came one day I broke the bed as a result of giving your wife hard fvcking. Shame on you sir. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House / Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing / Makinde Pilot Sisters: Mopelola, Oluwaseun and Oluwafunmilayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.