Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) (67739 Views)

Man Beats His Wife, Breaks Her Lower Jaw, Damages Her Left Eye In Adamawa (Pix) / Wife Breaks Bottle On Husband's Head After He Slapped Her-neighbours Hail Her On / Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Lugianostar(m): 10:34pm On Jan 04, 2022
Friendnemies everywhere?
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by descartes400: 10:35pm On Jan 04, 2022
1Sharon:

Sir this topic is about a cheating wife. I don't know why you're bringing a cheating husband into this.

He is prophesying to you! That in the near future, your husband will cheat on you by nacking another woman in your matrimonial bed and break the bed join as a result of the ferocious nacking...since you no wan get sense!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by aspabay(m): 10:37pm On Jan 04, 2022
The man's only concern is his bed not even his wife or the adulterous act. Na so so bed he dey shout.
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by 1Sharon(f): 10:37pm On Jan 04, 2022
Kajaard:

Very senseless post. People dull sha undecided

Do not allow the devil in the form of an outsider, win.

1 Like

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by olaszydaruma(m): 10:38pm On Jan 04, 2022
1Sharon:
soon as your wife starts cheating, just know there's something that you are not doing, go down on your knees and pray, don't let another man break your home. Always appear neat the way you were the very first time you approached her and don't yell at her all the time, show her care and love so that she will not look outside, sometimes walk around naked and don't wear anything to bed, always try to catch her attention. Thanks and God bless you as you do so.
A cheat will always be a cheat even with all these being done grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by DigiPerson: 10:39pm On Jan 04, 2022
Seems the broken bed is more painful to the man than the actual sexual intercourse.

1 Like

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by GhostWisperer: 10:39pm On Jan 04, 2022
Beebah2000:
Na the bestie mumu pass. Infact, the bestie is a very wicked goat.
I didn't check your moniker before knowing it's a female.

There's a reason olden people some people like you to death!
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Kajaard: 10:41pm On Jan 04, 2022
1Sharon:

Do not allow the devil in the form of an outsider, win.

Women are different from men. It doesn't take anything for men to have sex and 9 times out of 10 emotions are not involved. It's not the same for women. That's why it's never advisable to take back a cheating wife.

7 Likes

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by diplomat058(m): 10:42pm On Jan 04, 2022
1Sharon:

Forgive your cheating wife. Do not let the devil win.
Even the Lord Jesus sanctioned adultery as a valid premise for divorce. Either ways, stop campaigning for impunity under the guise of forgiveness

3 Likes

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by samuel051: 10:42pm On Jan 04, 2022
FIFApresident1:
I can't imagine someone else sleeping with the woman I married, how am I gonna feel after hearing about it or seeing it with my two eyes.
My life is not going to remain the same again even after divorcing her.
I swear bro, reason some men are married today but still single.thry don't trust their wives,they just care or come around sake of d kids. Majority of men think of other women in order to gain erection during Bleep with their wives not because they love her or anything,some have already resign to fate that's why they look older than their age or die before their appointed time.take those bleeding creatures matter seriously at ur own peril.

6 Likes

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by prettyamebo: 10:44pm On Jan 04, 2022
Kajaard:

Women are different from men. It doesn't take anything for men to have sex and 9 times out of 10 emotions are not involved. It's not the same for women. That's why it's never advisable to take back a cheating wife.

It's also note advisable to take back a cheating man
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by 1Sharon(f): 10:44pm On Jan 04, 2022
Kajaard:

I actually agree with you, I was just messing around

1 Like

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by SoaringLife01: 10:44pm On Jan 04, 2022
When a 'okri' meet a ready 'ewu' ,what do one expect? Na you go look and tire be that.
That brother should move on, that is life for us.
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by prettyamebo: 10:45pm On Jan 04, 2022
1Sharon:
soon as your wife starts cheating, just know there's something that you are not doing, go down on your knees and pray, don't let another man break your home. Always appear neat the way you were the very first time you approached her and don't yell at her all the time, show her care and love so that she will not look outside, sometimes walk around naked and don't wear anything to bed, always try to catch her attention. Thanks and God bless you as you do so.

Best comment on this topic. This is exactly what people will say if the tables were turned. If it was the man cheating

4 Likes

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by OmegaAutos: 10:46pm On Jan 04, 2022
slimjohn2k5:
Is the bed the issue or sleeping with his wife

you know say we from the yeast prioritze properties and money than anything

2 Likes

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by francisisking: 10:46pm On Jan 04, 2022
Victorclean1:
Hmmm. Infidelity in marriage outside the matrimonial home/ bed is never good, talkless of defiling a matrimonial bed.

He should go for paternity test if he has children with her. The woman is shameless and not coded enough.

Infidelity in marriage is a highly coded company where the perpetrator's left hand should not know what the right hand is doing.

Sorry man, I pray God will give you the strength to move on. Is very bad
birds of the same feathers.
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by brandsoncharlie: 10:46pm On Jan 04, 2022
1Sharon:
Nonsense talk, she's breaking a contract. Married woman for that matter, you're a shameless woman.
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by stasius: 10:47pm On Jan 04, 2022
Victorclean1:

If you commit murder, you will spend 40 years in prison without option, while the lady will marry another man, have children and grow old with joy and happiness. Tell me who lose?
Which lady? The one I will kill first or another?
Guy I will kill both of them on the spot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by prettyamebo: 10:50pm On Jan 04, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

Nonsense talk, she's breaking a contract. Married woman for that matter, you're a shameless woman.

When a man commits adultery, he's breaking a contract too. Married man for that matter and that makes him a shameless fool.

I'm in no way supporting the adulterous woman, but whatever goes for a man should go for woman too.

2 Likes

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Htt0: 10:51pm On Jan 04, 2022
Really
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Afonasa(m): 10:54pm On Jan 04, 2022
This is really the height of it,sometimes it's better to just hold ur heart and guard it cos evil is everywhere

Check out my signature guys, for some interesting issues about freelancing
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by virginchaser(m): 10:55pm On Jan 04, 2022
mysticwarrior:
If you are a married man living with your wife, don't ever allow another man live in your house, if you are a married woman don't allow another girl or woman live in your house, world people are dangerous.

How realistic is that?
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by chatinent: 10:58pm On Jan 04, 2022
I hope he shifted his spinal cord?
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Babastrong(m): 10:58pm On Jan 04, 2022
[quote author=Beebah2000 post=109076042]Bestie, you no try ooo sad sad
Shameless people everywhere. sad[ may i not be a man with useless or lazy dick. Lazy dick is one of the sources of women headache.]
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Franktom247(m): 11:02pm On Jan 04, 2022
Mr kala your attention is needed here
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by brandsoncharlie: 11:02pm On Jan 04, 2022
prettyamebo:

When a man commits adultery, he's breaking a contract too. Married man for that matter and that makes him a shameless fool.
That's your husband hold him responsible, just like other men would do to their own wives.
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Karemarealty288(m): 11:06pm On Jan 04, 2022
You no hear ? Bed wey him don de knack him wife since e no break, him friend come knack him wife for the same bed once the thing break � that sh!t hurt the man’s ego ..... �

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by prettyamebo: 11:08pm On Jan 04, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

That's your husband hold him responsible, just like other men would do to their own wives.

Uncle, we're both saying the same thing, why you're angry is what I dont understand.
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by GIdiata(m): 11:13pm On Jan 04, 2022
1Sharon:

Sir this topic is about a cheating wife. I don't know why you're bringing a cheating husband into this.

ma'am this topic is about a cheating wife yet u chose to blame the man and exonerate the bleeding gender for her promiscuity.
I'm not surprised though. I know the monthly loss of blood affects you guys sense of reasoning. but damn! "what a smart way to sound stupid". wow!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Babastrong(m): 11:14pm On Jan 04, 2022
Lazy dick, empty pocket, fake love and lack of fear of God are some of the reasons for this shameful act.
these are my prayers:
1. may our dicks not die before us.
2. May our pocket never dry of money.
3. May we find true LOVE.

3 Likes

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by chocboi78(m): 11:16pm On Jan 04, 2022
Omor
Knack till bed break
Which kind style be that one
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by InterpolEyes: 11:17pm On Jan 04, 2022
Shut up, leave the innocent man alone and face LovePeddler ass wife

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Makinde Pilot Sisters: Mopelola, Oluwaseun and Oluwafunmilayo / My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me / I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.