Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,075 members, 7,953,285 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:33 PM

My Friend Was Given A Photocopy Of His NIN Slip - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Friend Was Given A Photocopy Of His NIN Slip (38488 Views)

Premium Times: Photocopy of original Certificate that Tinubu Submitted To INEC / My Friend Is Still Asked To Verify His NIN Even After Getting A Virtual ID Card / Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Was Given A Photocopy Of His NIN Slip by gistray: 1:30pm On Jan 12, 2022
charlsecy:
Not sure they actively issue original currently. You can print the digital and it becomes original.

It can't be original trust me

I have the plastic version of printed copy

It will always state that it's

"Digital copy"
Re: My Friend Was Given A Photocopy Of His NIN Slip by charlsecy(m): 4:41pm On Jan 12, 2022
gistray:
It can't be original trust me....
Ok, but it's completely acceptable as a means of identification.
Re: My Friend Was Given A Photocopy Of His NIN Slip by gistray: 4:59pm On Jan 12, 2022
charlsecy:
Ok, but it's completely acceptable as a means of identification.

Not everywhere.

I know the stress I've past through with with flutterwave
Re: My Friend Was Given A Photocopy Of His NIN Slip by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 17, 2022
GauRanTor:

I paid 5k for validation
What is happening to Nigeria is not funny
Please the validation you’re talking about, is it for the name modification too?
If yes, How long after the payment did the name change reflect?
Re: My Friend Was Given A Photocopy Of His NIN Slip by Nobody: 2:53am On Jan 19, 2022
ModelLook:
I did Modification of Name in October. Wen to Ayobo Ipaja Local Govt Office to collect my print out after a while two months of come back tomorrow.

They gave me my NIN slip. Print out. Black and White. At the back, No NIN Logo sef.

I complained. They said they only gave them Black and White Printer. And as for the logo, they said that is how it is now. No logo. Yet my modified name has not even been validated. They said I should wait for additional 2 months. That's like March. In all now, 6 months just to do Modification of Name.

I just dey look them.

I have downloaded NIN App. When my modified name reflects on the App, I will print from there. Don't trust those people.
Use this link to verify if the name change has reflected
https://www.policerecruitment.gov.ng/#/register
Re: My Friend Was Given A Photocopy Of His NIN Slip by ModelLook(m): 10:32am On Jan 19, 2022
4601CE:

Use this link to verify if the name change has reflected
https://www.policerecruitment.gov.ng/#/register

Thank you so much for this link.

I just checked it using he link.

The name change has not even reflected.

It is well.
Re: My Friend Was Given A Photocopy Of His NIN Slip by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 19, 2022
Re: My Friend Was Given A Photocopy Of His NIN Slip by GauRanTor(m): 4:51pm On Jan 23, 2022
4601CE:

Please the validation you’re talking about, is it for the name modification too?
If yes, How long after the payment did the name change reflect?

Name modification ke? Just to validate the stupid NIN number.
Re: My Friend Was Given A Photocopy Of His NIN Slip by MikeMicheal(m): 2:37pm On Feb 02, 2022
uptownemmygee:
Shebi him no pay shishi
Me I paid 3k for this nonsense and took it to mtn office to retrieve my sim, them say no be the original one I hold for hold so
Please what does the original look like?
Re: My Friend Was Given A Photocopy Of His NIN Slip by Bukola94(m): 5:18pm On Feb 19, 2022
Bukola94:
what is your location?
Kwara state, Ilorin. you can apply for immigration recruitment online

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

‘Nigeria Has No Official Religion’ - Buhari / Brazilian Army Welcomes Buratai In Brazil (Photos) / Attack On Herdsmen: Christian Youths On Death Row Must Die - MURIC Replies CAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.