Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,597 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

She Said Am A Ritualist - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Said Am A Ritualist (1411 Views)

Who plays the role of a ritualist better amongst these actors? / Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware / When She Said No Sex Until Marriage. As A Man Know This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said Am A Ritualist by Goodghoxt: 3:38pm On Jan 06, 2022
I did love to be called a ritualist because it would reduce all these unnecessary billings.
Op don’t bother confronting her. The matter go die out but you are on advantage because most of your family members go Dey fear you(respect). Don’t even try to clear your name. I have had a similar experience and it turned out for my good.

Silence is very powerful.
Re: She Said Am A Ritualist by Peebaby93: 4:02pm On Jan 06, 2022
Don't confront her, ignore her...shey she will come back to the city and will need another money for business?

No talk anything and watch God fight for you.
Re: She Said Am A Ritualist by 1F30M4(f): 4:42pm On Jan 06, 2022
eyinjuege:

Report her to the elders of that family and that they should warn her.
Tell them you will never help anyone again from there , and if care is not taken you will sue her to court for trying to spoil your name.
People like to believe the worst about others and the way bad news spread is unbelievable. At least let it be on record that you debunked the rumours. The rumors of you saying it's a lie will also spread, but maybe not as much as her own. Extended famiies like gossiping a lot about each other, so for sure it will spread.
Your mum too should not take it lightly, and should complain to their family head

Apt. OP you don't need to confront her, just report her to the elders to call her to order else she should be prepared to face the full wrath of the law. Cut her off completely, don't think twice about that not even if she apologizes in front of the whole world, not easy but please forgive her & move on.
Re: She Said Am A Ritualist by shortgun(m): 6:45pm On Jan 06, 2022
InTheCloudySky:
It's too bad that blaming you for her own faults and spreading rumours about you is what you get for your kindness towards her. Cut her off and do not give her any money ever again. Next time, be discerning with who you help.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: She Said Am A Ritualist by shortgun(m): 6:45pm On Jan 06, 2022
gfon:
bro don't confront her,you don't have any explanation to give anybody.if such happened to me,i would even be happy,at least let nobody come and bother me for financial aids again.After they have gossiped you finish,they would still come someday for financial aid,just tell them to go and make their own ritual money.
Thanks, this exactly what I've decided to do.

1 Like

Re: She Said Am A Ritualist by shortgun(m): 6:46pm On Jan 06, 2022
uote author=Ishilove post=109119933]
Ignore her and you will be vindicated. Rather, what you should do is block her number and cut her completely out of your life. If you meet her and she comes with her pretence, give her such a cold attitude that she will borrow herself brain and stay away from you. Confronting her will only elevate her to a status that is undeserved.

Let anyone who wants to talk go ahead. At least there will be less leeches to worry about. [/quote]
Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hilarious Moment My Sister Saw Panla Fish Inside Fish Roll / Is It Proper To Fight Or Argue In The Present Of The Kids? / Madonna And The Adopted Baby From Malawi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.