Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,039 members, 7,810,849 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Have You Ever Been Scammed Like This? Share Your Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Scammed Like This? Share Your Experience (2124 Views)

If You Ever Did This Share Your Story(photo) / I Came Back To Nairaland Only To See This (share your trolling experience) / My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Scammed Like This? Share Your Experience by Zubaidabta12(m): 8:04pm On Jan 05, 2022
Everytime we hear in the news of romance scams involving Nigeria’s which has given Nigerian men and guys a bad image globally as scammers and fraudsters but what the world don’t know is that even women here scam us men and even though not everyone has the same mind set, some like me just want to satisfy myself in peace without girlfriend excessive billing.

Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Like This? Share Your Experience by DispatcherLagos: 8:23pm On Jan 05, 2022
angry I still don't get what you are trying to say at op. It's obvious you haven't been scammed
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Like This? Share Your Experience by iTearHerToto: 8:29pm On Jan 05, 2022
Fateofasimp angry
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Like This? Share Your Experience by Zabiboy: 8:35pm On Jan 05, 2022
Honestly man..
The way men think, act and waste money stupidly just for an over-rated trash should be added as the 8th Wonder of the world.
These kind guys never press 3k for their nigga hand..
Spits

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Like This? Share Your Experience by YabaLeftist: 9:25pm On Jan 05, 2022
So what happened? He didn't finally send Kehinde to you to fvck?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Like This? Share Your Experience by soundOsonic: 10:06pm On Jan 05, 2022
You no get house but you get money for short time
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Like This? Share Your Experience by Cerebellum: 10:11pm On Jan 05, 2022
You're a Real Eleribuu OP and you seriously need to be flogged mercilessly on your blokus angry
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Like This? Share Your Experience by dreyboard(m): 10:22pm On Jan 05, 2022
This op don loose guard in this new year, you probably sent 4k + transport fare right grin, person wey go do me this kind thing go use juju, even juju no go work for me
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Like This? Share Your Experience by Zubaidabta12(m): 8:35am On Jan 06, 2022
She blocked me after and her number wasn’t going again

DispatcherLagos:
angry I still don't get what you are trying to say at op. It's obvious you haven't been scammed
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Like This? Share Your Experience by Zubaidabta12(m): 8:36am On Jan 06, 2022
How do you mean? Haven’t you deal with these types of people before or you just pick up girls randomly from the road including village people in disguise
iTearHerToto:
Fateofasimp angry
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Like This? Share Your Experience by DispatcherLagos: 8:38am On Jan 06, 2022
Zubaidabta12:
She blocked me after and her number wasn’t going again

I get it now. ( Don't assume you have been chatting with a "she" it might actually be a "he"wink. The money is small, if not tracking he/she will not be very difficult
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Like This? Share Your Experience by Zubaidabta12(m): 8:38am On Jan 06, 2022
Wait till your turn to get scammed in the same way. You make me remember my father who boasted of not having lost a phone and it was stolen some days later grin

Zabiboy:
Honestly man..
The way men think, act and waste money stupidly just for an over-rated trash should be added as the 8th Wonder of the world.
Spits
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Like This? Share Your Experience by Zubaidabta12(m): 8:40am On Jan 06, 2022
Well I learned my lesson from then too, come first and get paid when I see you
dreyboard:
This op don loose guard in this new year, you probably sent 4k + transport fare right grin, person wey go do me this kind thing go use juju, even juju no go work for me
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Like This? Share Your Experience by Zubaidabta12(m): 8:42am On Jan 06, 2022
Do explain yourself please. I met the person in a hookup group based in Lagos and I was in Jigawa and the lady was supposed to come from Kano or Kaduna
Cerebellum:
You're a Real Eleribuu OP and you seriously need to be flogged mercilessly on your blokus angry
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Like This? Share Your Experience by helinues: 8:55am On Jan 06, 2022
grin

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Like This? Share Your Experience by Zubaidabta12(m): 5:29pm On Jan 07, 2022
My brother may God help man, when in need of sec you can be despirate. I know the feeling really.
DispatcherLagos:
I get it now. ( Don't assume you have been chatting with a "she" it might actually be a "he"wink. The money is small, if not tracking he/she will not be very difficult
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Like This? Share Your Experience by Zubaidabta12(m): 5:30pm On Jan 07, 2022

Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Like This? Share Your Experience by Boogyman557: 5:58pm On Jan 07, 2022
Holly Gram cool

Any MANCHI wey try to SCAM or JUNZ me

I go meet AGWO TURU MBE 4 em matter

e no go take 2m em LOCATION go SHOW

I go JAZZ in der AMA BLAST all of Dem left YANSH with my old KALA

WTF MAN

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Like This? Share Your Experience by Zubaidabta12(m): 8:27pm On Jan 15, 2022
Well I pray you don’t fall victim
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

Any MANCHI wey try to SCAM or JUNZ me

I go meet AGWO TURU MBE 4 em matter

e no go take 2m em LOCATION go SHOW

I go JAZZ in der AMA BLAST all of Dem left YANSH with my old KALA

WTF MAN
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Like This? Share Your Experience by Boogyman557: 6:26am On Jan 16, 2022
Zubaidabta12:
Well I pray you don’t fall victim
Holly Gram cool U no talk am WELL

U suppose pray Make Dem no JAM pesin like BOOGY MAN...

But STILL on STILL

real matters..

WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Like This? Share Your Experience by Zubaidabta12(m): 7:28pm On Jan 16, 2022
This your American way of responding tire person fa. Please borrow British English, the colonials.
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool U no talk am WELL

U suppose pray Make Dem no JAM pesin like BOOGY MAN...

But STILL on STILL

real matters..

WTF MAN

Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Like This? Share Your Experience by anthonyuncle(m): 9:13pm On Jan 16, 2022
how can you be this gullible when there are apps for hookups
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Like This? Share Your Experience by Boogyman557: 9:17pm On Jan 16, 2022
Zubaidabta12:
This your American way of responding tire person fa. Please borrow British English, the colonials.
Holly Gram cool

ZUZUKI LAND is FAR but wen you HIGH MAMA CHINELO WEED it becomes NEAR

PITOTO PILOLO MANTOTO

WTF MAN
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Like This? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 12:17am On Jan 17, 2022
Zabiboy:
Honestly man..
Spits
Why should he still give his money to men?
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Like This? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 5:22am On Jan 17, 2022
helinues:
grin
Please why do most guys here do this, using a female account, its so disgusting
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Like This? Share Your Experience by Zubaidabta12(m): 5:35pm On Jan 21, 2022
Okay o mr pidgin and gramma
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

ZUZUKI LAND is FAR but wen you HIGH MAMA CHINELO WEED it becomes NEAR

PITOTO PILOLO MANTOTO

WTF MAN
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Like This? Share Your Experience by Zubaidabta12(m): 5:36pm On Jan 21, 2022
Indeed it is
Bunkbars:
Please why do most guys here do this, using a female account, its so disgusting

(1) (Reply)

My Pre-wedding Photoshoot / Facts About Abuja Girls... / Can You Marry A Fraudster (yahoo Boy/ Girl) ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.