Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,969 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid (43823 Views)

Nigerians Don’t Believe I ‘Died, Resurrected’ – Oladips / “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo / 'I've Been Used To Spread Messages I Don’t Believe In— Kanye West Dumps Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:17am On Jan 12, 2022
Crystyano:
I never said all the problems of all Nigerians are due to bad governance
..... that's your misunderstanding of my posts...... schooled me in your dreams.... it's also well known in your dreams that Bla Bla Bla ......Bla Bla Bla .... keep your position to your dreams....

at least, stand for the nonsense you write on NL!!!!!! you can change your stand all you want, but the proof is in the pudding....

i pointed to many of Nigeria's problems and YOU disagreed and YOU said that all problems of Nigeria are a cause and/or result of bad governance... thus you are indirectly saying that if Nigeria had good governance/leaders, ALL WILL BE WELL IN NIGERIA (as stated below)

Crystyano:
Bad governance is the issue.....every other thing is either a cause or a result of bad governance.
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Nobody: 6:45am On Jan 12, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

at least, stand for the nonsense you write on NL!!!!!! you can change your stand all you want, but the proof is in the pudding....

i pointed to many of Nigeria's problems and YOU disagreed and YOU said that all problems of Nigeria are a cause and/or result of bad governance... thus you are indirectly saying that if Nigeria had good governance/leaders, ALL WILL BE WELL IN NIGERIA (as stated below)

You didn't point out all the problems of all Nigerians which is impossible neither was I referring to all the problems of all Nigerians when I said the issue was bad governance..... you're not in my head but you're behaving like those elements of violence and misfortune that accuse people baselessly with baseless conclusions like they're addicted to doing things that make them deserving of terrorist attacks whether or not they accept it!!!!
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Nobody: 6:49am On Jan 12, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

All can never be well anywhere ..... good governance is not perfect governance..... good governance is only good to some extent.
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:57pm On Jan 12, 2022
Crystyano:
All can never be well anywhere ..... good governance is not perfect governance..... good governance is only good to some extent.

you see, this the reason why i blame Nigerians because there is so much mediocrity all around and you guys accept it as the norm..... you should DEMAND for better results,, and if the bastard in power doesnt bring it forth you should get rid of this useless leader IMMEDIATELY. sadly as i always say, NIGERIANS ARE FOND OF MEDIOCRITY and will just lay down and accept looting and corruption jejely with each and every leaders they get.

the fact that you even said that "all can never be well anywhere" is a confirmation that you have accepted mediocrity!!!!
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 12, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

you see, this the reason why i blame Nigeroans becuse there is so much mediocrity all around and you guys accept it as the norm..... you should DEMAND for better results,, and if the bastard in power doesnt bring it forth you should get rid of this useless leader IMMEDIATELY. sadly as i always say, NIGERIANS ARE FOND OF MEDIOCRITY and will just lay down and accept looting and corruption jejely with each and every leaders they get.

the fact that you even said that "all can never be well anywhere" is a confirmation that you have accepted mediocrity!!!!

Another manifestation of misunderstanding....!!!!!.

Furrrk off!!!!

You can never get it .......forgerrit!!!!!!
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:24pm On Jan 12, 2022
Crystyano:
Another manifestation of misunderstanding....!!!!!. Furrrk off!!!! You can never get it .......forgerrit!!!!!!

[img]https://c./9DCcIn0dsi4AAAAC/you-are-welcome-appreciate.gif[/img]
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 12, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

[img]https://c./9DCcIn0dsi4AAAAC/you-are-welcome-appreciate.gif[/img]

Tell that to your children!!!!!

And your children's children!!!!
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:33pm On Jan 12, 2022
Crystyano:
Tell that to your children!!!!!
And your children's children!!!!

people on NL are educating you, and instead of saying:"thank you!", you are here ranting like an animal on heat....

[img]https://c./mSl-6FcyX5IAAAAC/leonardo-leonardo-dicaprio.gif[/img]
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 12, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

people on NL are educating you, and instead of saying:"thank you!", you are here ranting like an animal on heat....

[img]https://c./mSl-6FcyX5IAAAAC/leonardo-leonardo-dicaprio.gif[/img]

The same people you accused of celebrating mediocrity......who send your mama
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Malanius(m): 8:47pm On Jan 20, 2022
It's okay actually. All of us have a right to choose whether believe in religion or not. Some people prefer not to believe in God or other things and they are considered to be true atheists. It's okay, I can't' understand those people who always try to ensure you that it isn't okay. All people have a right to choose whether believe in God or not. I prefer to treat those people who don't believe in religion, because it is easier for me to communicate with such ones. All people are individuals and everything in what they believe is their own business. it's better not to know others businesses. They know what is better for them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Spotted Dancing With Bobrisky At A Wedding / Jide Kosoko Dressed As A Woman With Makeup (Photo) / Actress Yvonne Jegede Shares First Photos Of Her Son After Marriage Crash

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.