Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,017 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid (43829 Views)

Nigerians Don’t Believe I ‘Died, Resurrected’ – Oladips / “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo / 'I've Been Used To Spread Messages I Don’t Believe In— Kanye West Dumps Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by MoIbrahim: 3:06am On Jan 06, 2022
Is this what religion tells you? Or you have a proof?

Mmadu2:
How can a confirmed occult man that uses occult to sell music believe in religion.

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Sameercarter(m): 4:44am On Jan 06, 2022
diplomat058:
When this guy been dey poor and struggle, he sang "shebi oluwa lóni mari batise...shebi oluwa lóni marodunmodun...shebi oluwa lóni mafayoshayo...I thank God for living... (Super Star Album)

Now money don come, baba don join league of atheists grin grin

Proverbs 30:7-9 comes to mind;

"Two things I ask of you, LORD; do not refuse me

before I die: Keep falsehood and lies far from me; give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread. Otherwise, I may have too much and disown you and say, ‘Who is the LORD?’ Or I may become poor and steal, and so dishonor the name of my God."
Religion and God no be the same!
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Kayx: 4:51am On Jan 06, 2022
Eriokanmi:
The beginning of his downfall. Mark today
Go and fall him down...better wake up from modern day slavery. 'The 10 commandments from God Almighty doesn't speak of religion'.
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by jimmychang: 5:17am On Jan 06, 2022
AdaNri1:
Knowing Nigerians like I do they’ll soon confirm from the mattress in their room that he is occult. Note; he didn’t say he doesn’t believe in God. He may have grown up a Muslim but can see the wonder of our Lord Jesus Christ and that’s left the poor Wiz confused. All we need to do at this time is pray for him.

I can relate to him....
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by genitori(m): 5:33am On Jan 06, 2022
Mariangeles:
Religion should not be mistaken for spirituality.

According to the bible, true religion is service to humanity.
Relationship with God is spiritual.

I so much love this your speech

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by warlordd(m): 5:36am On Jan 06, 2022
Mmadu2:
How can a confirmed occult man that uses occult to sell music believe in religion.

Are Nigerian pastors not occult men. Infact the so-called Nigerian Pastors and religious men of God are the real occult men and ritualists.

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by MufasaLion: 5:40am On Jan 06, 2022
That's my nigga! A real Gee!

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Nobody: 6:08am On Jan 06, 2022
Ojemedad:
He doesn't believe in religion doesn't mean he dont believe in God

That doesn't make sense even if many people say it...... I believe in God but I don't believe in religion.

You are religious when you believe in God.

I think they're confused.
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Nobody: 6:10am On Jan 06, 2022
genitori:

I so much love this your speech

That guy is deceiving himself.... seriously.
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by funshow21: 6:17am On Jan 06, 2022
all ya MFKs be shouting who religion help?? same ppl wey no fit marry or relate with Muslim or traditional worshipers...
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Putindbutt: 6:20am On Jan 06, 2022
cococandy:

If they leave you now you’ll start assuming you know me or what religion I practice/don’t practice.

Is that thinly veiled threat in your last sentence supposed to do what? I swear down some of you “godly people” are truly horrible people. Eww.
I wish I was godly, I would have cared less about horrible people. Whoever pleases to leave or whatever misgivings they might share, I hope to focus on my personal goals and carry my own cross. To those who dismisses God's existence or believe they are more scientist than him, I pray I encounter mercy whether or not it exists.
If i had a wish, I'd add the book of Bob Marley to the scriptures. His messages keep me going whenever I thought there was no God.
Baba God, no matter how much I have sinned, if I doubt myself, I don't want to doubt you.
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Munzy14(m): 6:38am On Jan 06, 2022
Mariangeles:
The more you understand, the less you bother.

Comments gi yesterday tor ga cha m ochi..

From ogu na mgba to arguments upon arguments.. cheesy

O surula gia na ndi back and forth/trolls yesterday..

Ha dor gi, gi adogwara ha.. grin

I nwekwara strength o...Jisie ike nnor.. cheesy
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Masterclass32: 6:57am On Jan 06, 2022
Who cares what wizkid believes. undecided
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Bamzyriches451: 7:11am On Jan 06, 2022
Wizkid is a real niggar
There's nothing like religion

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by koolaid87: 7:15am On Jan 06, 2022
Miracood2:
Wizkid your opinion on this Religion stuff no matter to me as far as I'm concerned..

If you believe in Religion, na for ur pocket. If u no believe, na still ur pocket e go still end.

You could have just read and ignored but you showed that his opinion matters

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Babastrong(m): 7:23am On Jan 06, 2022
[quote author=Mmadu2 post=109113234]How can a confirmed occult man that uses occult to sell music believe in religion.

[ is occult not a religion? People like you think that christianity and islam are the only 2 religions in the world. ]
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by fati2001(m): 7:26am On Jan 06, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

“I don’t wake up sad, I don’t wake up poor in life, in health and in spirit and I don’t wake up with hate in my heart.
“Don’t waste your life with temporary situations. Live life, Age isn’t a representation of how smart you are.
“I known plenty stupid grown people too. And I don’t believe in religion,” he said.

I DON'T BELIEVE IN RELIGION cool
but GOD AND HIS COMMANDMENTS especially [LOVE UR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF ].
AS FAR YOU KNOW GOD ,PURE HEART AND ALWAYS DOING GOOD FOR THE BENEFIT OF HUMANITY

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Oyiboman69: 7:29am On Jan 06, 2022
Mmadu2:

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by AntiChristian: 7:33am On Jan 06, 2022
malvisguy212:
Satan believe.

Which religion with proofs?
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by cuba62(m): 7:36am On Jan 06, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Love is the greatest religion
Love is also the greatest commandment in the Bible but most pastors don't preach about it. All they talk about is prosperity.
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by McCoy9067(m): 7:38am On Jan 06, 2022
Mmadu2:

Go and sing your own and use occult to sell it. Bad belle is allowed.
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by amrichy(m): 7:40am On Jan 06, 2022
Mariangeles:
Religion should not be mistaken for spirituality.

According to the bible, true religion is service to humanity.
Relationship with God is spiritual.
What's the essence of spirituality?
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by NaBanga: 7:45am On Jan 06, 2022
MsFaith:

Nigerians have been religious since time immemorial yet we churn out government officials who reck our economy. This government are religious people as well but don’t have the mind of love to develop the country. Corruption and stealing public funds, putting in their pockets what they should use to construct one facility or the other is not love.

Now, religion that has been a long time ago only deviates our attention from what is really going on in the country. Demanding accountability from the government is what will create successful pathways for us.

It is what we should focus on not religion.

Nigerians cannot do anything meaningful without government intervention. It is why you see Nigerians fail in Nigeria and thrive in Western countries. You must have the support of your government to thrive as a nation. Without that most Nigerians would end up committing suicide and murder would be on the rise. It's already bad. It would be worse without religion, because people would have no where to put their minds.
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by tolaswim: 7:52am On Jan 06, 2022
That's your cup of tea
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Map1(m): 7:59am On Jan 06, 2022
shadrach77:
O ma se o. Shey na fame dey disturb this one's reasoning bah? Someone who started his career from the church! Even during his EME days he was going to church

Na wah!
you might be right but when you traveled around the world you will realized that religion is nothing but trash.
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Nothingserious: 8:00am On Jan 06, 2022
1Sharon:

Not same religion.

Only about 50% of Americans are religious vs 90% of Nigerians.

First I need you to back up this with a data.

Secondly, if what you asserted is true(which is not actually), then the successes recorded by the 50% religious people knocks off the fact that religion is Nigeria’s problem. If 50% can do so much in America ( according to your claim which isn’t true), then 90% in Nigeria should do much more.
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Acidosis(m): 8:01am On Jan 06, 2022
Aburada:
He is being real and courageous to have revealed his opinion. He didn’t say there is no God.

I have a very strong belief that many of our politicians don’t believe in neither religion nor God. Because how can you believe there’s a superior being up there and be that wicked

What is the real-ness in saying that he doesn't believe in religion? I would have been surprised if he had said he was a practising Christian or Muslim. Most religions forbid the things he does, so no surprises for me. You should be surprised if he had said he prays 6 or 7 times a day like the typical Moslem.

The common trend is for some of these artistes to turn to the same religion they abandoned after they must have tasted all the wine, the gin, the girls, the weed, drugs, clubs, etc. When Wizkid is done with girls and weed, he would run back to religion to spend the rest of his life. There are too many examples to cite. That's what they all do when they realize that life na vanity o!!

The only f00lish ones are the fans who can't think for themselves but prefer to follow the dictate of other confused people who can't substantiate either their belief or disbelief. When Wizkid is done with African girls and weed, he would return to Mosque to join his father.

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by malvisguy212: 8:04am On Jan 06, 2022
AntiChristian:

Which religion with proofs?
were did you keep your brain.....if Satan did not believe , will he even attempt to deceive the whole world not to follow God in the first place ? hence scripture say " the devil believe and tremble."
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by mediainc: 8:09am On Jan 06, 2022
Gospel2Day:

Thank you for calling me Zombie.
They called Jesus worse derogatory names
Now, He is on the Throne, while all those who denigrated Him are currently roasting in Hell
Your eyes will open soon.
E go shock you.
It's just a matter of time before you breathe your last and you will be jolted to reason and reality by the burning flames of Hell unless you repeat before you die and expire.
Shalom.
If people like you are in heaven, I no wan go there.
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Maghan37: 8:11am On Jan 06, 2022
Apart from Natural resources, Religion as been responsible for the death of humans mire than any other causes in the world.
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by malvisguy212: 8:14am On Jan 06, 2022
cococandy:

If they leave you now you’ll start assuming you know me or what religion I practice/don’t practice.

Is that thinly veiled threat in your last sentence supposed to do what? I swear down some of you “godly people” are truly horrible people. Eww.
between your comment and the brother comment you quote. which is more hateful ?

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by malvisguy212: 8:19am On Jan 06, 2022
1Sharon:

Not same religion.

Only about 50% of Americans are religious vs 90% of Nigerians.
so how do you wanna solve this problem of religion ? by pretending to your family that you believe in God, but atheist on social media ? i call this cowardice of atheism.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Miranda Kerr Suffer Multiple Nip Slip On Red Carpet! / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Pictures / Moet Abebe Twerking In Black Bikini [PICS+VIDEO)