Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,878 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid (43814 Views)

Nigerians Don’t Believe I ‘Died, Resurrected’ – Oladips / “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo / 'I've Been Used To Spread Messages I Don’t Believe In— Kanye West Dumps Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by AntiChristian: 8:21am On Jan 06, 2022
malvisguy212:
were did you keep your brain.....if Satan did not believe , will he even attempt to deceive the whole world not to follow God in the first place ? hence scripture say " the devil believe and tremble."

Which religion does the devil believe in?
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by malvisguy212: 8:24am On Jan 06, 2022
Sameercarter:
Religion and God no be the same!
buy religion teaches love , it was the bad ones that take advantage of it.....should we reject politics because it has cause more damage ?
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by malvisguy212: 8:28am On Jan 06, 2022
AntiChristian:

Which religion does the devil believe in?
maybe Islam teaches that the devil is an atheist. the devil believe in everything you see. he believe in religion more than you.
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by lkillbrokehoes: 8:44am On Jan 06, 2022
Mariangeles:
The more you understand, the less you bother.
Trash undecided
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Mariangeles(f): 8:56am On Jan 06, 2022
amrichy:

What's the essence of spirituality?

Spirituality gives substance to your soul, which is your true self.
Life without spirituality is void.
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Mariangeles(f): 8:58am On Jan 06, 2022
Munzy14:

Comments gi yesterday tor ga cha m ochi..

From ogu na mgba to arguments upon arguments.. cheesy

O surula gia na ndi back and forth/trolls yesterday..

Ha dor gi, gi adogwara ha.. grin

I nwekwara strength o...Jisie ike nnor.. cheesy

E mere m ha na echirile. grin
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Mariangeles(f): 9:06am On Jan 06, 2022
kingxsamz:
Lol, speak you truth.
I see many Christians now claimimg Christianity isn't a religion just to exempt it from the constant religious bashing. Lmao.

What does it matter to you what Christians claim?
Why does it affect you?
If it didn't stop you from bashing Christianity then, why should it stop you now? cheesy
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by DeRichard(m): 9:09am On Jan 06, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2022/01/05/i-dont-believe-in-religion-wizkid/%3famp=1

Regardless, be it known unto you and the whole world that "the kingdom of God is at hand".

Repent and be born again today to enjoy eternity in heaven.

Matthew 4:17 From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 06, 2022
Mmadu2:
How can a confirmed occult man that uses occult to sell music believe in religion.

All these gullible people grin grin grin na only him be ritualist now. Why others no dey sell? Na poor and lazy people dey always believe in such theories, because it gives them excuse for thier failures

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 06, 2022
shadrach77:
O ma se o. Shey na fame dey disturb this one's reasoning bah? Someone who started his career from the church! Even during his EME days he was going to church

Na wah!
And u are sure you will make heaven and he won't?
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 06, 2022
Brendaniel:
Well, Christianity is not a religion...
Most senseless Statement of all times. I don't know why black people don't analysis Statements before using it. Once one prominent person says something they keep repeating it without understanding.

Of Christianity is not a religion what is it?
When u are filling forms and u come to religion what do u chose?

What so you mean by Christianity is not a religion Are u just saying it cos people have bn saying it

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Zukky123(m): 9:54am On Jan 06, 2022
Mmadu2:
How can a confirmed occult man that uses occult to sell music believe in religion.

How can sense just be far from from some people?
Religion is just childhood indoctrination and bullshit. It's all about eating the food sold to our forefathers and maintaining the diet. Religion divides...
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by kay29000(m): 10:03am On Jan 06, 2022
GodIsBiafran:
I will say it again:

As long as Africans carry the two foreign religions, Christianity and Islam, for head like gala, it will continue to be a 3rd world continent.

Very true. Very very true.

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Munzy14(m): 10:04am On Jan 06, 2022
Mariangeles:

E mere m ha na echirile. grin
A chigidere m ochi mgbe m gugaa ihe n'ile..

I muta cha ebe a,ga a gba shi ndi ara nor ebe a nkiti mgbe ufodu.. work on that sha...So not everyone can get under your skin anyhow.
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by gistmega: 11:04am On Jan 06, 2022
haha you? your mouth eh
Mmadu2:

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Mariangeles(f): 11:55am On Jan 06, 2022
Munzy14:

A chigidere m ochi mgbe m gugaa ihe n'ile..

I muta cha be igba shi ndi ara nor ebe a nkiti mgbe ufodu.. work on that sha...So not everyone can get under your skin anyhow.

Owuhucha ha nile ka a ga gbashikwa nkiti o. Although, I ignore so many.
There are some that are very necessary, ka 'ke echi ahu.
Onye ahu wu onye ara, and nga owula m gidere ya, m ga na e nye ya na till it disappears into oblivion.
E nwere'm ike hapu ndi nke ozo, mana o wuhu nke ahu. The element behind that account created it specifically for that purpose.
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Teslason(m): 11:57am On Jan 06, 2022
SteveOnyeMgbu:
those guys talk like fools
In this civilized world
Someone is still talking trash,
How far my guy, happy New year?
Same to you man!
Hope you're working towards your goals?

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Munzy14(m): 12:02pm On Jan 06, 2022
Mariangeles:

Owuhucha ha nile ka a ga gbashikwa nkiti o. Although, I ignore so many.
There are some that are very necessary, ka 'ke echi ahu.
Onye ahu wu onye ara, and nga owula m gidere ya, m ga na e nye ya na till it disappears into oblivion.
E nwere'm ike hapu ndi nke ozo, mana o wuhu nke ahu. The element behind that account created it specifically for that purpose.

Hapu onye ahu...Gi gbashi ya nkiti, I mela ya onye ara na.. grin

Gi replyia ya, Imela ya Eze.

Onwere ike wuru onye magi ama mega gi ihe ahu...just to get on your nerves...And ridicule you.
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by kingxsamz(m): 12:15pm On Jan 06, 2022
Mariangeles:

What does it matter to you what Christians claim?
Why does it affect you?
If it didn't stop you from bashing Christianity then, why should it stop you now? cheesy

Exactly! It's not stopping anyone, neither will it exempt it from the constant bashing. Neither will it stop you from crying when we criticize your religion. cheesy
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Gospel2Day: 12:16pm On Jan 06, 2022
mediainc:

If people like you are in heaven, I no wan go there.

Now that people like me are in Nigeria and on planet earth why are you still around?
You should have relocated since to Mars.
I pity you.
You're treating eternity like it's a joke.
May God wake you up from your spiritual comatose condition.
Jesus is the ONLY WAY to Eternal Rest and Bliss.
Surrender your life to Him now before it is too late.
Shalom.
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by kingxsamz(m): 12:22pm On Jan 06, 2022
malvisguy212:
so how do you wanna solve this problem of religion ? by pretending to your family that you believe in God, but atheist on social media ? i call this cowardice of atheism.
I love this. cheesy
Now I need a straight answer to this question. cheesy

Is a closet Christian living in a core Islamic country also a coward? I need a yes or no answer.
Before you deviate and go off, my family members already know I'm an atheist.
So I'm waiting, answer the question. cheesy
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Neddstark: 12:23pm On Jan 06, 2022
Of course as he finds everything so easy. He is even worshipped by his fans. So why pray or have faith? Its his life though
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by JOemmy(m): 12:54pm On Jan 06, 2022
Will his unbelieve in religion save him from being judged by God after his death? Athiest aren't different from pagans they're in the same category.
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Mariangeles(f): 12:54pm On Jan 06, 2022
kingxsamz:

Exactly! It's not stopping anyone, neither will it exempt it from the constant bashing. Neither will it stop you from crying when we criticize your religion. cheesy

If you criticize honey and call it bitter just because you don't want it, does it make it bitter?
Does it make those who like honey cry because you called it bitter?
Does it make honey any less sweet?
Does it make them like honey any less?

Like I said, the more one understands, the less one is bothered.

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by JOemmy(m): 12:57pm On Jan 06, 2022
1Sharon:

And the wise man says it out loud

It's called GROWTH. If you think the same as you did 10 years ago, you haven't grown.

Any growth that takes u far from ur creator is not growth but backwardness.
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Mariangeles(f): 1:03pm On Jan 06, 2022
Munzy14:

Hapu onye ahu...Gi gbashi ya nkiti, I mela ya onye ara na.. grin

Gi replyia ya, Imela ya Eze.

Once, once sha. cheesy

Onwere ike wuru onye magi ama mega gi ihe ahu...just to get on your nerves...And ridicule you.

Definitely. I'm quite sure who it is.
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by slimik: 1:12pm On Jan 06, 2022
Mmadu2:

Religion is occult too.... An ordinary man can't be successful in region without being occultic to pass the message of religion Christian,Islam etc...Also you should know everything in life is a cartel!!!
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by mediainc: 1:21pm On Jan 06, 2022
Gospel2Day:

Now that people like me are in Nigeria and on planet earth why are you still around?
You should have relocated since to Mars.
I pity you.
You're treating eternity like it's a joke.
May God wake you up from your spiritual comatose condition.
Jesus is the ONLY WAY to Eternal Rest and Bliss.
Surrender your life to Him now before it is too late.
Shalom.
Mad religious bigot...go build your own heaven with your mediocre yardstick...mugu.
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by kingxsamz(m): 1:23pm On Jan 06, 2022
Mariangeles:

If you criticize honey and call it bitter just because you don't want it, does it make it bitter?
Does it make those who like honey cry because you called it bitter?
Does it make them like honey any less?

Like I said, the more one understands, the less one is bothered.

Yeah, if you were less bothered and have accepted your "truth", you won't be complaining on my mention or care if I criticize it. Unless you have troubles seeing counter opinions. Anyways, it's still your headache. cheesy
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Munzy14(m): 1:26pm On Jan 06, 2022
Mariangeles:

Once, once sha. cheesy

Definitely. I'm quite sure who it is.
I di kwa sure grin

Onwere ike wuru ndi admirer gi o.
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Ewenla202: 1:59pm On Jan 06, 2022
When you never make money you didn't say this.
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Mariangeles(f): 2:28pm On Jan 06, 2022
Munzy14:

I di kwa sure grin

Onwere ike wuru ndi admirer gi o.

A si m quite. grin

Admirer gbakwa oku! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Munachi Abii & Singer Tekno Strike A Pose (Photo) / Diamond Platnumz Buys White Rolls Royce For Himself (Pics) / Tboss Celebrates Her Romanian Grandmother's Birthday

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78